Gentle Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After perhaps a half hour, she reached down and grasped my partially-erect cock. Her touch brought it to life. It began to harden again and lengthen. After a few strokes of her tiny, soft hand, it was fully hard and erect. She kissed my lips gently, then kissed her way down my body, biting in some spots, sucking in others, but still stroking my manhood slowly. I simply laid on my back and enjoyed the sensations of her youth.

She took my cock in both hands and began kissing the tip, then up and down the shaft. An occasional tongue-lashing from her caused it to twitch and me to cry out. She kissed her way from its base to its length, and then slowly took it into her warm, moist mouth. Her sucking was exquisitely slow and erotic. Up and down she went, only occasionally lightly scraping my shaft with her teeth. Never had I felt so aroused, so long, and so hard as with Becky's beautiful young mouth making it so. She slowed when she sensed I was nearly ready to cum.

"Lee, I want to feel you inside me," she whispered.

I opened my eyes. She had already positioned herself over me. She lowered herself until the tip of my cock just touched her clit. Becky allowed my cock's tip to kiss and lick her clit. She gasped at the sensation of wetness and heat and hardness she controlled. An arc of sexual electricity jumped from her clit to my tip and surged throughout my body.

My cock, still wet from her mouth, was ready, and she lowered herself down upon it. Slowly, oh so slowly I entered her. Each millimeter of it she consumed seemed to revel in the sensations surrounding. Further and further she drew me in until I disappeared completely inside her. We sat quietly for a few moments, each of us wanting that moment, that wet, hot sensuality, to continue for hours, though we both seemed to know we were seconds away from explosions of fire and light.

From my reclining position I ran my hands up her thighs and began to use my thumb to stimulate her clit. She began undulating her hips so my cock moved in and out while my thumb kept up its touches. She pushed my hand away, so strong was the sensation. I reached up and took both her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and commenced to pinch and pull in rhythm with her thrusts, now increasing in frequency and intensity.

Her eyes closed, her lips parted, and her face took on a dreamy look as she drove me deeper inside her and forced herself closer to orgasm. I felt her pussy's muscles tightening around me now, quicker and quicker, pulling harder and harder trying to suck me into her womanhood.

We were both now gasping for air, crying out in sexual abandon, using words and sounds to spur each other on, closer and closer, louder and louder, faster and faster. Her fingernails dug into my chest as I began to buck upward against her. I continued to pull and pinch harder on her nipples and thrust my cock into her. She clawed and scratched and screamed as she felt the inner explosion begin. I cried out, feeling my white hot liquid beginning its unstoppable eruption.

We both came together in a flurry of wanton orgasmic detonation. I felt my hot cum flowing unstoppably into her, I felt her pussy contracting and releasing over and over again to suck me dry. I heard her crying out my name as she thrashed in her own ecstatic ballet on my hardness. With one final simultaneous cry of release, we both gave our last gasp of exhilaration. Then she collapsed on my chest, my still-hard cock remaining inside her. We breathed hard, raggedly, erratically and erotically as our lust subsided.

She laid on top of me, now quiet, until darkness began to creep over the lake. We whispered, talked, kissed, touched gently. As the night pushed aside the day, she got up, gathered her clothes strewn between the rooms, and dressed. I started to get up, but gently pushed me back down onto the bed and said she needed to leave.

She kissed me again. As she reached the door, she turned and spoke.

"You do have gentle hands and a gentle heart."

A smile, then she closed the door behind her. I heard her car door close, then she drove away, leaving me with the memory of her youthful lust and the rustling leaves of fall.

12