Gentle Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edwin followed the directions. He whispered, "Your skin is so soft and beautiful. I love to touch you." Later, during a pause from brushing his lips across her jaw line where it meets her neck, he whispered, "You're young and sexy." He guessed she would have no trouble believing him because every word was absolute truth. "I can't wait to suck on your nipples," he announced around his own ragged breathing. Then he did what he said he would with enthusiasm.

The daughter flushed pink from her ears to her breasts, and a tear slipped down her cheek. Edwin returned to her ears, and as he strained her hair through his fingers, he thanked her for letting him touch her.

The session stretched for nearly two hours because the daughter dozed off, and Edwin remained fascinated with the rose petal texture of her skin and her unblemished complexion. Then she woke, he gradually aroused her to a degree that almost demanded more nipple sucking as a moral imperative.

- ~ -

Mother and daughter eventually stopped scheduling appointments. The pudgy guy turned up occasionally, but if he was going to be the only client, Edwin didn't see the point of his business. When his one year lease was about to expire, he closed the shop without fanfare and ended that chapter of his life. He has no regrets. In fact, thinking back on the experience gives him great satisfaction.