Gentleman's Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,845 Followers

"Not everything sir. Just that I'm going to be a hostess."

Logan laughed. "Yeah...Right...Good. We'll get that taken care of soon.."

He kept starring at the gorgeous petite blonde wife looking her up and down from her adorable little heels to her huge natural breasts.

"Take your dress off for me."

Sherry nervously looked at Logan and knew he meant business. She slowly lowered the dress off her shoulders one side at a time.

"Oh yeah...Nice and slow...I like that shit...Keep going."

Sherry continued until her large breasts were exposed. She saw the way he starred at her tits taking them all in with his big brown eyes. She lowered the material until it fell to the floor and kicked the material away with her high heels.

"Turn all the way around for me now."

Logan stood up and cupped each tit in his huge black hands. He was very tall and dwarfed the white young wife as he massaged each tit running his thumbs across her pink nipples making them even harder than they were. He slowly ran one of his hands down across her belly covering her belly button then moved further down until his hand covers her pussy mound.

He held one hand on her arm as his other hand ran across her pussy mound. He finally inserted a finger gently into her pink shaved pussy slit and felt a little wetness.

"Ever had a black cock before?"

"No sir. Never."

Logan kept probing her pussy with his index finger feeling her get even wetter.

"Good...A virgin...I like that..."

Without any warning, Logan leaned down and covered his thick black lips onto Sherry's mouth pushing his tongue inside. her mouth. Sherry was aroused by his touch Already and responded to his kiss as their tongues played and danced swapping spit.

Logan broke the kiss and held his hand under her chin looking her straight into her eyes.

"You're special. Going to keep you for myself."

He kissed Sherry again probing her mouth with his thick tongue. When he stopped the kiss he just looked into her eyes again saying. "I want you to get your dress back on and work the club tonight."

He added. "Nobody touches that pussy. Got it!"

"Yes sir..."

"Got some business to attend. Will continue this later tonight."

Sherry picked her dress up off the floor while Logan made a call on his phone. She was just finishing putting the last strap of her dress over her shoulder when Logan looked up at her and said.

"You're going to find out how a real man fucks tonight."

Sherry's hear beat fast as she quickly walked out of Logan's office and sighed as she closed the office door.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,845 Followers
12