Gentlemen's Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers

The hot feel of an ejaculation in his ass made Jason all the more eager to get his first mouth-fuck cum-load, as he pulled his head back slightly to get the perfect angle of attack before gulping down Monroe's pulsing manpole, quickly deep-throating the huge erection as his head bobbed back and forth, taking more and more of the juicy tubesteak with each push until his nose was tickled by Monroe's pubes and his chin made contact with the pair of orange-sized balls. Feeling Monroe's cockhead buried deep inside his throat, Jason allowed himself a moment to rest, breathing slowly and as deeply as he could through his nose.

The feeling of insistent lips at Jason's groin was a pleasant complement to the hard fullness in his mouth. The fullness of his ass was a great inspiration as well, Masters seeming to stay hard and full despite having cum -- maybe he was wearing a cockring, too?

Jason's musings were cut short as Monroe took charge of their fellatio, grabbing Jason's head by the hair over his ears on either side and slowly pulling Jason off his cock until only the head remained behind Jason's tightly closed lips, and then equally slowly pulling Jason's head back towards his crotch.

Jason quickly came to yet another boiling point, his moans of release thoroughly muffled by the large obstruction in his mouth as he gave DuMont yet another helping of boycum.

And still Masters didn't wilt -- but neither did he thrust, just sitting like one of the special chairs in the cabaret -- a human dildo filling Jason's back passage. DuMont began lapping at Jason's groin, licking up any spillage from the orgasm he's milked from the young man before sliding his tongue down between Jason's thighs, lapping up the cum spilled earlier from the previous men who'd cum inside Jason, and finally settling in to lick and nibble at Masters' swollen testicles, while above him Jason did his utmost to milk a load from Monroe's invading member. For a time the only sounds that could be heard were the wet smacking of lips and tongue on manflesh, panting, moaning and muffled curses.

Just as Jason felt that his jaw was about to give out, Monroe began to thrust his hips back at Jason's face, his cursing becoming louder but less coherent as he pounded towards climax, pulling back at the last moment so only the head remained in Jason's mouth as he poured out a big load, allowing Jason to taste it as the thick creeam gushed out the spouting dick in his mouth. Jason sucked as hard as he could, swallowing all the cum he could manage, feeling some squirt out the corners of his mouth and slowly drip down his face as spurt after spurt shot into him.

Finally Monroe was done, and after basking in the afterglow of a good, hard cum, he pulled his deflating meat from Jason's face and walked back to his seat. DuMont also pulled himself up and walked back across the room, leaving the panting Jason sitting on Masters' lap, that big hard-on still impaling him and seeming to be the only thing holding him upright.

"Alright, Roy, I think it's time to give the young man a rest," said Mr. Colbert, a faint smile on his sensuous lips.

With a sigh Masters put his hands under Jason's ass and pushed him up, sliding sideways on the leather cushion of the couch as soon as the invading erection cleared Jason's anus. Only then did Jason finally get a look at it, and realized why the thing never went down -- it really was a dido!

Grinning unashamedly at Jason, Masters pulled the thing off his dick, handing it over for Jason to inspect.

It was some type of latex sheath that went over a cock, making it seem wider than it really was, while passing all the sensations of the fuck onto the fucker's real cockflesh. Looking closer, Jason saw that it was more a kind of sock than a sheath, as the realistically shaped cockhead had an opening which allowed cum from the real cock to shoot out, rather than catching and holding the cum the way a sheath would.

Taking back the strange toy, Masters picked himself off the couch and went back to his seat.

Jason then looked at Mr. Colbert, the only man in the room not to have had the pleasure of Jason's body. But Colbert seemed in no hurry to do so, instead gesturing Jason to resume his seat on the chair in front of the manager's desk.

Jason had to try standing up twice before his legs steadied enough to hold him, and then tottered over to the chair, which had at some point been covered with a fluffy towel to protect the upholstery. Gingerly sitting down -- it would be days, he knew, before he could just plop himself down on a chair -- Jason faced his new employer and waited.

"Well then, Mr. Jones, now that we've got things on a more friendly footing -- are there any questions you would like to ask about your employment here?" Mr. Colbert smiled slightly, his tone smooth and pleasant. And still that moving arm, back and forth.

"Can't think of a thing, sir," Jason said, his eyes moving from Mr. Colbert's face to that hypnotic back and forth motion, renewed arousal making him bold, "Nothing except -- aren't you going to welcome me to the team?"

In response Mr. Colbert pushed his chair back. Slowly getting to his feet Jason got his first look at Colbert's engorged manhood. 'Oh my God! Thank goodness Masters used that stretcher on me - must remember to thank him later.'

Wordlessly, Jason stood up and bent over the desk, holding his ass open with both trembling hands, 'Now, I wonder where will my insides will go when he shoves all of that into me?'

Now he understood why there was a week-long gap between hiring day and a worker's first shift.

Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers
12