All Comments on 'Gentlemen's Club Ch. 02'

by Ywashere

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot or What?

This is one of the hottest father/son incest stories I have ever read, not enough of them on this site, makes a nice change from the tons of mother/son incest stories. I'm really into rimming and Grayson licking his son Kevin's ass got me really turned on, it was very descriptive. How about another chapter with Kevin fucking his father? Whatever, give us morr, more, more, PLEASE!

KonyhaKonyhaover 14 years ago
¡Exciting!

This story is one of the most sexy, well written and arousing father/son incest short stories I have read in a long time.

The characters are well developed, the tale flows smoothly and you capture the lust and passion between the father and son, (as well as the hot sex).

Futher, little mannerisms such as how Kevin absentmindedly draped his leg over his father's hip when the two were talking side-by-side easily shows Kevin's sensual & provocative nature rather than you simply telling the reader about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dad's dick up his boy's ass--where it belongs!

This is a great account of what plenty of fathers and sons yearn to have happen, and some bold boy-humping dads and their daddy-dick starved boys actually do. Many a father casting a look at his son's cute boyish butt thinks, Well, now, that's something I'd like to get very deep into, with my big fatherly prick--and that's a lad who needs a father's hard cock up his sweet little twat! Boys like Kevin want dad to fuck them like he fucks their mom, no, much harder, fucking them senseless! So the boy tells his father, Come on, Dad, shove your big cock up my cunt, it's there for YOU, I NEED your stiff prick deep up my twat, please, DAD! What's a loving father to do? There's his boy's tight little twat spread in front of him, dad has a heavy load in his big daddy-balls, his son's begging for it, and dad says, Okay, you little faggot cunt, daddy's gonna fuck your tight little pussy so you can't walk straight for a week! Young Kev is thrilled and sucks his father's cock to make it harder, and just because he loves it in his mouth. Dad blows his balls down his boy's throat and up his ass whenever he feels like it. True father and son bonding!

Jemgirl01Jemgirl01almost 14 years ago
Just remembered...

to leave a comment on the chapter that introduced me to your story.

You have a great set of ideas, and I love this chapter alot for a few reasons.

I like how you kept them from finding out who the other was for a while.... I'm sure you had this plot in mind, somewhere, when you came up with the masks in the first place.

See ya next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
daddy's whore

The best story I've ever read. Stayed hard from start to finish. Just wished I was the one in the story. I've had an experience very close to this one in that my father began fucking my ass and getting blow jobs from me at a very early age. I've sucked cock from the first time I saw a hard cock. I knew right then that I was born to suck and get fucked by men. I would skip the bus and walk home from high school, hoping to get picked up by some guy I could suck. I gradually worked up a list of guys that traveled that road about the same time I did. Many times,if I saw them coming far enough ahead I'd take off my pants and shorts and be walking naked along the road. Needless to say, they stopped to give me a "ride". Many times the park along the road would have 4 or 5 cars parked in it with the guys waiting their turn with me. I learned that I could charge a fee for my services so I quickly became a real whore. I'd take their cocks wherever they wanted to put them, eating their cum, sucking their balls, and even drinking some of their piss became a norm for me. My father finally figured out where my money was coming from and began using my body just like the rest of them. During the summer months with school being out, I'd go with him on his job as a long haul trucker. I would offer my mouth and ass to any trucker we ran across and believe me I did thousands of them. My father loved to watch as I did them and then later on he'd get is cock sucked and his cock rammed up my ass as we discussed the days events in the life of a fucking queer whore.I'm still one and always will be. cocks have become an addiction to me, I can't get enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous