George and Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do I get the impression that you were not overly keen to get home to me?"

"What gives you that impression?"

"You haven't even kissed me yet, that's what."

"You didn't give me a chance, you jumped down my throat the minute that I got here, but now that you mention it, Jackie."

"This sounds like the brush-off speech coming up."

"I have been giving a great deal of thought to us and our relationship, I haven't been happy for some time, and I'm sure that you haven't either."

"What are you telling me, that you want to end this, to end us?"

"I think us has already ended. When you rang Uncle Ted last night, you weren't alone, were you?"

"I had a friend over, yes."

"A close friend by the sound of it, Uncle Ted told me that your friend called you Honey. It's that bloke from your work, isn't it?"

"Well, can you blame me, you think more of that rotten Harley of yours than you do of me."

"Yeah, I think that much of it that I'm selling it."

"But why? You spent a lot of time and money restoring it, why are you selling it?"

"Because I want to. I've had my fun on it, I've got the information that I need for the report that I'm writing in opposition to the Anti-Association Laws, and I don't need it anymore."

"This wouldn't have anything to do with the stranded motorist being a good looking girl, would it?"

"Stopping to help her started me thinking about my future, yes. I realised that there was more to life than the selfish pursuit of fame and fortune. What I have experienced up until now is leading nowhere, and I need to do new and exciting things before I settle down."

"Well don't expect me to wait for you to make up your mind. I think it best that you leave."

"I believe that you're right. I'll let myself out." She was making a phone call before I reached the front door.

Work was interesting without being exciting. I had completed my report and emailed it to the committee and was just settling down to enjoy the cup of coffee that I had made to replace the one that got cold because I had become too engrossed with work, when my phone rang. Anticipating Kelly's voice, I answered it, it was Brad. "Listen Ben, or whatever your name is, Kelly is my girlfriend and you had better forget all about her if you know what is good for you." I hit the 'record' button on my phone.

"I'm sorry, to whom am I speaking?" That threw him momentarily.

"This is the Ben Jacobsen who was with Kelly yesterday isn't it?"

"Yes it is, and my relationship with my client is of no business of yours. We asked for you to apologise to her for the damage you did to her horse float, an action that was witnessed by several people, including me. If you refuse to comply with this then we will not only sue you for the damages caused, but have you charged with recklessly endangering life. The police have been notified of your actions and are preparing to interview you."

"Are you threatening me?"

"It would seem that way."

"Do you know who it is that you're talking to? I can buy and sell you, and if you attempt to take me on I'll make sure that you have not one cent left to your name. And the same goes for Kelly and her family."

"This would be the same Kelly that you claim is your girlfriend?"

"Yes, no-one crosses me and gets away with it."

"Does Daddy know about this conversation?"

"That's none of your business. Now, do you back off, or do I set the pit bulls onto you?"

"Bring it on mate, I'm not scared of you." There was silence on the line while this sank in, he obviously wasn't used to anyone standing up to him. The silence was followed by the dial tone that signified the conversation had ended.

Minutes later the call that I had been waiting for happened. "Hi Darling, have you tidied up your house in readiness for me?"

"Spick and span my love, but I have to warn you that I might fall asleep during dinner, I pulled an all-nighter to be ready for you."

"I don't think that sleep will be an option."

"What do you have in mind?" I knew very well what she had in mind, I just wanted to hear her talking dirty to me.

"What I have in mind is a night of so much loving that you'll just have time to recover before more of the same on Saturday."

"Before we get too carried away, I have just received a call from Brad warning me to stay away from his girlfriend, that being you, and to forget about suing for the damage to your trailer. I threatened to have him charged with a variety of offences including endangering life. He's not a happy chappie right now."

"He rang Dad and threatened all sorts of dire consequences if we go ahead with any actions against him. What can we do, his family is filthy rich and can hire the best lawyers available."

"If they try to hire me, I'll just turn them down." I was joking of course, they would never consider hiring me.

"Back to the most important topic, what time do you want me to be at your place?"

"Why don't you come to my work and we'll dine out and I can take you to mine later?"

"Sounds good to me, when do you want me?"

"All the time, but for now, as soon as you can get here." Half an hour later our receptionist announced that Kelly had arrived and I asked for her to be sent through to my office. I, for one, am glad that they don't have CCTV cameras in offices because we stopped just short of fornication.

The meal was a blur, it must have been good given the size of the bill. The taxi ride home was a blur, but that was until we arrived at the end of my street. "Keep driving, don't stop!" Kelly urged the driver.

"What's the matter?" Ben asked her.

"That's Brad's car parked opposite your house." She said, pointing to a Porsche.

"Oh it is, is it? We'll take care of him." Ben dialled the Police line. "Hi, my name is Ben Jacobsen, and I live at 32 Harbour Rd. I had a threatening phone call from a man that I am pressing charges against for endangering life. This person is at this moment parked opposite my house and I would hazard a guess that his intentions are not entirely friendly. What can I do about it?" Ben listened for a minute while the policeman explained his options. "Very well, the details that have led to me wanting to press charges are that last Sunday afternoon, this person Brad Wilkins, yes that family, is that going to be a problem for you?" Another pause while the policeman told him that this would definitely not be a problem. "Well he loosened the wheel nuts on one of the wheels of a horse float being towed by a Range Rover being driven by Kelly Jordan. Apart from the fact that she could conceivably have lost control of both vehicles and been injured or killed, in the horse float was an extremely valuable horse. Luckily she managed, by showing an extremely high level of driving skill, to stop the vehicles without causing harm to herself or her horse. The man in question did it because he was upset that Ms Jordan beat him in a three day event over the weekend. He has vowed revenge if I go ahead with the charges on her behalf." Another short pause. "Thank you very much for this." He put the phone back in his pocket. "Do you want to sit and watch the fireworks?" He asked Kelly.

"You bet."

"Driver, would you turn around and go back to my street and park a hundred metres up the road from my house."

"You're paying." The taxi turned around and parked.

Five minutes later two police cars entered the street from opposite ends and parked in such a way that Brad could not move. While what was said could not be heard by Kelly or Ben, it was obviously heated, at least Brad was getting very animated and making threatening gestures. He was restrained and placed in one of the squad cars and driven off. One of the policemen drove Brad's Porsche away.

"That was exciting." Kelly said, hugging Ben, "I think that we should go home and celebrate."

"Round one to us. I think that would be an excellent idea." Ben said. "Driver, take us home."

"We should ring Mum and Dad to let them know what has happened," Kelly gasped as she came down from yet another orgasm, "I can't imagine that Mr Wilkins will take having his son arrested lying down."

"You're thinking about that at a time like this? Anyway, don't you think it's a little late to be ringing them now, it is one o'clock?"

"Is it that time already? Boy, do you have some stamina, that's two and a half hours that we've been making love."

The morning was the calm before the storm. A heart starter followed by a joint shower, in turn followed by a leisurely breakfast, followed by a taxi ride to Ben's office, and that was when the shit storm began. Ben was engaged in kissing Kelly good-bye in the office foyer when the receptionist interrupted. "Ben, Mr Tomlinson wants you in his office immediately, and if this is Kelly, she's included in that request, if not I'm sorry."

"Ben, come in and have a seat," Stewart Tomlinson is the senior partner in the legal firm Tomlinson, Prentice and Associates, and a very powerful man in legal circles. "And you must be Kelly, I'm pleased to meet you, but not pleased by the circumstances of this meeting. My ears are still ringing following a rather long and angry phone call from Spencer Wilkins. It would appear that his son Bradley has spent the night in police cells following his arrest outside your house last night. An arrest, so I've been told, instigated by you on some fictitious and spurious grounds. He has threatened this firm with sanctions that, he claims, will put us out of business. Would you care to enlighten me?"

"Most certainly, but first I need to get something from my office. In the meantime Kelly can explain how this all began." Ben left to retrieve the memory card from his voice recorder.

"Last weekend I competed in a three day event which I won, much to the disgust of Brad Wilkins, who, up until that time had been my boyfriend, or to put it another way, I had agreed, under some duress, to be his girlfriend. It was not my idea of a relationship, but as my father bred his horses, Brad figured that if I married him he would be guaranteed a steady supply. I didn't agree with the way that he treated them, and was looking for an excuse to break up with him. On the way home from the event, we stopped at a truck stop for a coffee and he began to abuse me. He made several accusations about my use of sexual favours to influence the judges as being the only reason that I could have won. He stormed out and, before driving off, he loosened the wheel nuts on one of the axles of my horse float. Unfortunately for him, Ben saw him do it. I lost a wheel and just managed to pull up without incident, but found myself stranded kilometres from nowhere and this was where Ben came onto the scene and saved the day. Brad threatened Ben yesterday and when we arrived back at Ben's house last night he was parked across the road. We figured that he was waiting for us, but not in a good way, so Ben called the police."

Ben arrived back with the memory card and placed it in his boss's recorder. He scrolled through the messages until he found the recording of his conversation with Brad. The three of them sat in silence until the end of the recorded conversation.

"I think that it's high time that someone stood up to the Wilkins family of bullies." Tomlinson said. "My nephew was competing on the weekend, and I went to watch and support him. You did very well my dear and fully deserved your success, even Tim said so. He also told me that Brad was extremely angry at losing, so I have some of the background details. This recording, combined with the one that I took of the father's call this morning, will give us the ammunition that we need to put a stop to their bullying tactics. We will take out a restraining order preventing them from contacting, and in any way adversely affecting the lives of each of us and your family, Kelly. And I am contacting the Equestrian Federation and asking them to slap a twelve month ban on Brad competing in any competition events on the grounds that he has brought the sport into disrepute, and that will rule him out of any consideration for Olympic selection. If they want to contest this, the media will hear of it, and the reasons behind the actions that we're taking. They will have a field day, because the Wilkins family would have to be their least favourite people."

Sometimes it takes being hit around the head with a lump of four by two with a six inch nail hanging out of it for the message to sink in. In the case of the Wilkins, it took a court appearance, and gaol time for breaching the restraining order, for the message to be driven home. The louder they ranted about Brad being unjustly suspended from competition, the more people came out of the woodwork with evidence of their tactics, and this included several members of the equestrian judging panel.

For Kelly and Ben, life took on a new meaning. Kelly and George competed successfully and she only just missed out on the Olympic team. Ben and Lizzie's training and bonding progressed in stages until he was almost ready to begin riding her. He began by leading her around without a halter or bridle. Then she was trained to walk with a halter, all the time Ben talked to her just as Kelly had talked to George. After six months of this she was introduced to the bridle until she readily accepted it being put on. Another couple of months later a saddle blanket was placed on her back and gradually Ben began to lean on her to get her to accept his weight. When she fully accepted the weight, the saddle was introduced and the weight process repeated until Ben was able to sit on her. For the first month he sat on her for several minutes before getting off and leading her around.

Lizzie was a three year old before Ben began to ride her. Again it was a slow process, for the first month they walked with Kelly and George, then it was at a canter for a couple of months before trotting for another couple of months before they began to gallop.

As a four year old they began their event training, learning the Dressage discipline, how and when to react to the smallest of signals, along with jumping small fences. The height of the fences were increased incrementally until, as a five year old she was able to clear full height fences with ease.

From the time that Lizzie was two years old Kelly had begun to work with George's replacement. As an eight year old George would be reaching the age where he would soon have to stop competing, and be put to stud. Ben offered to let Kelly ride Lizzie in competitions, but she declined, choosing instead to compete on George until her new horse, a black stallion called Harry, was ready for competition.

As it was, Kelly had to take some time from full-time competition, time leading up to the birth of the first of the next generation of riders, a pretty little filly called Rachel. This was followed a year later by a son, Alexander, or Zander for short.

Ben and Kelly were married a year after they met. Ben had moved into the Jordan stud farm months before, the excuse being so that he could spend more time bonding with Lizzie than would have been possible otherwise. Of course the chance of living with Kelly was an influence on that decision, the major influence as it turned out, and one fully supported by Rob and Jan. Most of Ben's work could be done from home and he only needed to go to the office for meetings and court appearances.

"Does life get any better than this?" Kelly asked Ben as she worked on getting him ready for another bout of love making.

"No." Ben paused from kissing her pubic mound to answer.

"You keep that up and I won't be responsible for my actions." He kept it up. Kelly could not continue the conversation because her mouth was occupied sucking his cock.

"I think we should try to get some sleep, don't you?" Kelly whispered. She could do little more than whisper, it was an hour later and she had given voice to her pleasure several times before Ben had let go and come into her. For her, life was serene, several years of marriage and two children had not dampened her enthusiasm for Ben and his cock, she had George to ride, and Ben to ride her, the two best things in life.

Brad Wilkins could not face the equestrian community following his suspension, and the fact that everyone knew the reason behind it. He tried several different sports, with no great success, before turning his attention to the gradual decline of the family business. It would appear that goodwill held more currency than money to the local business community.