George & Martha Ch. 02

Story Info
The relationship continues.
940 words
3.65
45.7k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joaq123
joaq123
5 Followers

After that first night together, I couldn’t get the images of what we had done out of my mind. I found myself longing for a repeat visit. What we had done—Martha and I, George and I, the three of us together—formed the center of all my masturbatory fantasies for some time to come. I also began to fantasize how it would be to be with one or the other alone, a leisurely hetero fuck with her or a mutual suck session with him.

The topic never came up at school between George and me; I guess we figured it was better left unsaid in a public place. However, late one night, or early one morning, I was awakened by the sound of my doorbell ringing. I was groggy as hell, having downed more scotch than I should have, and it took me some time to figure out what was going on. The bell kept ringing, and as I regained a bit more consciousness, I made my way to the door, dragging on a pair of gym shorts. Looking through the peephole, I saw George.

“Hang on a minute,” I muttered, and fumbled to open the door.

“Hi, I thought I’d stop by for a minute,” George said, stumbling a bit with his words. It was obvious that he was at least as drunk as I was.

“Come on in,” I offered. And he came into my small living room. He reeked of liquor and stale tobacco.

“So what’s up, George?”

“I was hoping that you’d be,” he snickered.

“Want a drink?” I offered.

“Sure,” he replied. “Whatcha got?”

“There’s a bit of scotch left, nothing else.”

“Ok, give me a shot.”

I wandered through my bedroom to the kitchen, turning on the lights, and poured us a couple of drinks. George, in the meantime, had sat himself down on my bed. I put the drinks on the night stand and went to the stereo to turn on the radio. As my back was turned, I felt a pair of hands stroking my ass and slowly pulling down my shorts. I wasn’t really in the mood, but I didn’t say anything and I let him take the shorts off. With the sleep and the booze, I didn’t have an erection despite his touching me.

“Hmmmmm, I need this,” he said and started to stroke my cock and kiss the back of my neck. I’ve never gotten into a guy kissing me, and this was definitely not punching any buttons for me. His hand felt good, but I wasn’t responding very well.

“Let’s get you into the bed so I can fix this.” He’d turned me around and was now using one hand to stroke my cock and the other to tickle my balls. It felt great, but I was still basically at half mast. “Must be the booze and the hour,” I thought to myself.

I lay back on the bed, and he began to kiss my nipples, his hands never leaving my crotch. I don’t know what was going on, but I couldn’t respond. He moved down to kiss my thighs and then take my dick in his mouth. Still no answer. His kisses felt like those of a woman, and I guess that I wasn’t ready to feel that sort of kissing from him. It was one thing when I had a woman in my arms while a guy sucked me off. Who knows? Somehow, having him here with me alone didn’t do anything for me. He continued to alternate between sucking me and kissing my thighs, and then grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch. I stroked him for awhile, but he wasn’t too hard either.

“Take your pants off, George,” I said. And in a second, I had his bare cock in my hand. I stroked him a bit as he continued to suck me. It was weird. When he and Martha and I were together, I felt an urgency like never before. Now, I was going through the motions and felt little at all.

I bent down and took him in my mouth. He, unlike me, responded immediately. He was hard in an instant. I licked the tip, savoring his drops of precum. Even though my dick began to grow a bit as we were 69ing, I had the sense that I’d never come. However, I did enjoy the feel of his tool in my mouth. I worked my tongue up and down the shaft, came back to the tip, tickled the underside with my tongue, and then took him deeply in my mouth again, swallowing as much as I could. I couldn’t quite deep throat him, but I had enough of it in that he began to face fuck me pretty forcefully. I didn’t feel like eating his load, so when I felt him tensing up, I took his dick out of my mouth and began stroking him seriously. He came in just a few seconds, covering his stomach with come and lying back to enjoy his sensations. He stroked his cum-covered belly and licked at his fingers.

Meanwhile, he’d let go of me. I wasn’t unhappy with this. I hadn’t felt much of anything. I guess sometimes you just can’t get it up, especially when you’re tired and have had too much to drink.

“Come on, George, let’s get cleaned up. Maybe next time, we can do it with Martha again.”

I led him into the bathroom where he washed himself off. Then he got dressed, headed for the door, and disappeared as quickly as he had appeared at my doorstep.

joaq123
joaq123
5 Followers