All Comments on 'George and Shawna Ch. 04'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I get so tired of these fragile, wounded men that every story in LW seems to feature. Immature, over-reactive, incapable of insight, zero understanding of the female psyche, little boys who are more interested in becoming the walking wounded and carefully nursing their hurt instead if talking it over and really communicating. Figure it out. If you need to burn the bitch, burn her and move on. If you need to love her and reconcile, then get back together. But wallowing in self-pity is pathetic and so damned uninteresting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are definitely a good writer, the questions you ask when analyzing emotional responses are so real and poignant. You actually immerse yourself into the characters in a realistic and intelligent manor. I do not tire of reading your stories. 5/5

AstordatairAstordatair8 months ago

It took him an awful lot of time, but he finally woke up and decided to stop being a teenager about the situation and start acting like a man. Well written, I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is zero respect from her end. Using others men's cum as a lubricant and expecting him to fight for her? Are you serious? She is 100% a HOE by definition and the characteristics will never change. She has zero value to him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

At least, this is one story that JPB ended.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES