George: Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George walked out the door with Henry yelling, "You leave her alone; don't you ever come near her again."
Chapter 9

George filled out two ballots for the dance contest and turned them in with his waitress. Then he took another walk outside in the fresh air and contemplated calling it a night. It was only 10:30 and he was not ready to go back to his hotel room just yet. He returned to his table and returned to ginger ale. The band was playing and Candy was singing a lively rendition of "Gloria."

The buxom little singer bounced around the stage like Cindy Lauper. Her bosom bounced too. One side of her dress slipped off her shoulder revealing a black bra strap underneath. Several times, Candy pulled the hem of her skirt up to show the audience her little black panties as well. The crowd was clapping and encouraging her to show them more, but the song ended and she adjusted her dress to cover the strap again.

Jay Sheridan appeared on the stage to announce the finalists for the dance contest. After a long drum roll, he named the two couples who would dance for the first prize, Roberto and Twyla and Jim and Claudia. George agreed that the two contest couples chosen were the best dancers; however he felt that the crowd was disappointed. They would have enjoyed seeing the more sexually suggestive dancers perform again. Personally, George would have liked to see Chelsea out there again. The four finalists appeared from the dressing rooms and came onto the stage. Both couples had changed clothes and the girls' new outfits were sure to please the crowd. Jim and Claudia had switched from blue to white. Jim had on a white jump suit with rhinestones down the sides. Claudia had on a short, white chemise, belted Japanese style right under her bosom. The dress was short sleeved and high necked. The material was so thin that Claudia's uncovered nipples were visible through the dress. The crowd was already stirring in anticipation.

George's attention shifted to the other couple. Roberto was wearing a cranberry red jumpsuit. Twyla had on a sheath dress of matching color. The dress was backless and had thin straps holding up the front. The skirt was skin-tight, cut a little above the knee and slit to the waist on one side. George was sure that the girl couldn't have moved without the slit.

As George studied the two female dancers, he felt his cock stir in anticipation. He was anxious to see what sort of garments the girls were wearing under their skirts; and he was certain that their routines would reveal the information he sought.

Jay Sheridan was conducting a coin flip to determine which couple would dance first. Roberto won the toss and chose to have his competitors dance first. He and his partner stepped back to a table where they could sit and watch. Jim and Claudia walked to the center of the dance floor.

Before the music started, Claudia unfastened the belt of her dress and removed it. She tossed it to the edge of the floor. Now the thin dress hung straight down from her shoulders. Her breasts were not as clearly outlined as before, but the overall image was sexier. George had never seen a dress that would provide a more spectacular display to someone looking up it.

The band began to play a slow, soft ballad. Jim took Claudia's hand and she spun slowly in the center of the floor. The short thin dress was drawn outward by centrifugal force and the crowd stirred with anticipation as they were treated to a view of Claudia's lovely legs. She had on silver pumps and her legs were bare. George strained his sight to catch the first glimpse of what else she wore.

The first several twirls did not raise the dress high enough to reveal what the edgy crowd was waiting for. George's eyes shifted to the girl's face. He sensed that Claudia knew what she was doing to the crowd. She knew what they were waiting for and she was teasing them. Her twirling stopped and her partner embraced her and pressed her against himself, moving her smoothly around the floor.

Then the couple parted and again Claudia twirled, this time faster. The increased speed raised the hem of her dress higher and George caught a glimpse of a tiny silver g-string. The crowd noise increased, showing the audiences approval.

Next, Jim placed a hand at Claudia's waist and the other on the outside of her thigh. He lifted her high over his head. The hem of her dress slipped up to her waist and as Jim twirled her around, the crowd was treated to alternating views of Claudia's uncovered ass and her pubic mound covered by a tiny patch of silver cloth. After two revolutions with her legs pressed together, Claudia spread them wide and revealed the thinnest strip of silver between her legs. The lips of her pussy were clearly visible on both sides of the cloth. The crowd whistled and applauded wildly.

After two more revolutions, Jim lost his grip and nearly dropped Claudia. She came down and landed hard on both feet. The couple hesitated a second and then covered the mistake fairly well by twirling smoothly together.

The next lift proved even more revealing. Jim reached up under his partner's dress with both hands and grasped her waist. He hoisted her over his head and rotated slowly. Again the dress slipped up around Claudia's waist and her private charms were revealed. She spread her legs wide to afford a spectacular view of her crotch. The crowd was going nuts. But again Jim had trouble and set his partner down too hard.

The couple pressed themselves together now and danced like lovers. Jim hoisted the back of Claudia's dress and squeezed her bare ass with both hands. She stepped back and he drew his hands around to the front of her waist and ran them further up the dress until he was squeezing her breasts. Claudia turned in his arms and fell back limply against him with her eyes closed and a smile of ecstasy on her lips. She pushed the front of her dress higher so the audience could see Jim's hands squeezing her large tits. He clasped his hands above Claudia's breasts and with his arms in her armpits; he lifted her off the floor and twirled her slowly. The little white dress was bunched up under her neck and her gorgeous breasts were in full view.

Claudia spread her legs again so the audience had to make a choice between watching her lovely tits of concentrating on the silver strip of cloth that covered her slit. George found himself alternating and wondering if anyone from the crowd was going to interfere this time. No one did and at last Jim set Claudia back on her feet and she let her dress fall back into place as he removed his hands.

The couple twirled through a few more steps and as the music came to a climax, Claudia once again turned her back to her partner and leaned back against him. Jim reached his hand around her waist to give the crowd on last turn-on. He lifted the front of the white dress with one hand and plunged the other hand inside the front of Claudia's g-string. He squeezed the girl's pubic mound as the music stopped and the crowd let the couple know how much they appreciated the show.

As Jim and Claudia left the floor and Roberto and Twyla prepared for their turn, George was certain that the second pair could not top the first in terms of exhibitionist display. Still he found himself anticipating the Puerto Rican couples dance.

Roberto and Twyla had selected a livelier number to dance to. They alternated between smooth, rapid steps and acrobatic lifts. The first time Twyla was lifted over her partner's head, her skirt fell away revealing a crimson red bikini panty. The contrast of the crimson and cranberry of her skirt was very appealing. Twyla's pumps matched her skirt and she was also bare legged.

The couple was flawless in their dance maneuvers. George found himself transfixed as he watched carefully to catch sight of Twyla's panties. Again and again the smooth lifts offered him glimpses as her panties flashed by. When Twyla spread her legs, the crimson strip of cloth between her legs turned George on, as if it were inviting him to grab it.

The applause for the second couple was as loud as for the first; however it was more hand clapping and not so much whistles and catcalls. George felt that the integrity of the crowd would be revealed in the selection of a winner. Would they vote for the best dancers or the most exciting sexual exhibition?

Jay Sheridan thanked the two couples and told the patrons that the winner would be announced after a half-hour of balloting, one ballot per customer. George ordered another glass of ginger ale and looked around the bar for a dance partner. He didn't spot anyone of interest and anyhow it didn't matter because the band was taking a break.

To George's surprise, the singer, Candy, left the bandstand and walked to George's table. "Hi," she said, "There aren't many vacant seats. Do you mind if I sit down and have a drink?"

George was delighted. "It's my pleasure, let me buy you one. I'm enjoying your singing and your band."

Candy pulled the chair away from the table to the side and sat facing George. With concentrated effort, George averted his eyes from looking at Candy's lap to see if her panties were showing. He signaled his waitress and Candy ordered a glass of wine. George told the girl to put Candy's drinks on his tab. Candy smiled at George and thanked him and crossed her legs. George could hold off no longer and stole a glance at her lap. Sure enough, a small black triangle stared back at him. The girl either didn't notice his interest or pretended not to.

George introduced himself to Candy and they began a light conversation. George asked about her singing career and she told him how she had started singing with a group of friends in high school. "Jimmy, the lead guitar up there was in that high school band. He's an outstanding musician. Anyway, he started this band and needed a female singer. I was lucky that he remembered me and thought I was good enough."

They talked about the dance contest and how wild it was. This was the fifth week that Candy and her group had played for it. She told him about a couple of the contests wilder moments. "One couple danced in pajamas. The guy had on silk men's pajamas and the girl had on a short, thin negligee and only a G-string underneath. Their routine was like simulated foreplay. When they walked off the floor to the dressing room, every guy within reach took a feel of the girl and two women pulled the guys bottoms down and grabbed his dick."

George pressed for more revelations. "One other night, a guy danced in a pair of bikini underwear. His partner had on a bra and panties. They spent the whole routine grabbing and squeezing one another and then the audience grabbed and squeezed them on their way out."

Candy also told George about the Bongo show on Saturdays. "At midnight on Saturday the price of drinks is doubled and there is a two drink minimum between midnight ant 2:00 AM when the bar closes. That's because of the show that Bongo puts on just once a week. He escapes from his cage with a ten-inch strap-on and picks a girl from the audience. Of course it's all put on and she knows what's coming."

"Does he actually make use of the dildo?" George asked incredulously.

"Usually, yes, there have been girls that have chickened out and stopped the show short of penetration but the pay is pretty good and most of them go all the way. The show goes on for nearly 45 minutes as Bongo is in no hurry. He strips the girl one piece of clothing at a time and then gets her spread out on the floor and for the last five minutes of the show he fucks her with the dildo. The crowd goes nuts and of course after the show they mob the poor girl and molest her all the way to the dressing room. The security guys keep her from being really harmed but they've been known to take their share of the action too."

"That sound's really wild."

"There was one night when a gorgeous blond was Bongo's partner and she just didn't get enough from him. She invited anyone from the crowd to get out their cocks and she would pick the one she wanted to fuck her. She found a guy with a bigger cock than Bongo and he fucked the shit out of her for another fifteen minutes. That's the most outrageous night I can remember."

Every half minute, George dropped his gaze for a glance at Candy's triangle. She noticed and commented. "It's all right; you can stare at my legs if you want to." George felt a blush on his neck.

"It's not your legs; I'm looking at your naughty little black panty." Candy blushed and placed a hand in her lap to block George's view.

A man whom George had seen standing at the bar earlier approached the table. Candy introduced him as Terry, her manager. From the look she gave him, George guessed he meant more to her than just a manager. Terry stood behind Candy and placed a hand on the front of her neck. Candy anticipated his intentions and leaned forward to allow the front of her dress to open up a bit. Without a moment's hesitation, Terry ran his hand down the front of Candy's' dress and began to fondle her lovely young breasts. The girl's only reaction was to close her eyes and let out a sigh of approval.

As Terry continued to fondle the young singer's tits, he sipped a drink that he had brought with him and looked around the bar. George took the opportunity for closer study of Candy's lap. She had dropped her hand back to her side. As if sensing his attention, she uncrossed her legs giving George a fabulous shot of her black silk underwear.

As the tit action began to arouse the young singer, she leaned back and slouched in her seat. Her short skirt hiked up to her hips and George could see most of the front of her panty. Without considering the possible consequences, he reached out a hand and placed it right on the visible patch of silk.

George looked up at Terry, but he was looking elsewhere in the bar. George looked at Candy and she was staring back at him with a startled little smile on her face. But in a moment, she closed her eyes again and slouched down further. George moved his hand around a little bit and felt the girl push back against his hand in response.

Terry suddenly realized what was taking place. Instead of putting a rude halt to the proceedings, he pushed Candy's chair closer to the table and motioned George to move around to her side to afford some privacy. George reluctantly took his hand away, not believing he would be allowed to put it back again, and moved his chair to the side of Candy. Terry turned Candy so that her legs were under the table and moved to her other side so that the two men could work in some privacy.

George quickly reached under the table and found that the young singer had opened up her legs a little. His hand cupped her pubic mound and two fingers slipped between her legs. He pressed them against the soft silk covered flesh of her pussy. Terry was still working down the front of her dress. He set his drink down and picked up the wine. He gave Candy a sip.

As the two men continued to feel the girl's erogenous areas, she became more animated. She shifted her ass and opened her legs further. George was stroking her cunt with three fingers now and considering the best way of getting underneath its silk protection. Candy decided on some hand action of her own. She reached over to George's lap and grabbed his cock through his pants. With the other hand, she did the same to Terry. George took her hand in his and removed it gently but insistently. Terry, on the other hand, slapped the girl's hand away and as her hand flew across the table, it knocked her wineglass onto the floor with a loud clatter.

As attention from other tables turned toward the trio, the two men quickly removed their hands form the girl's privates and George stooped to pick up the glass, which some how had not broken. The waitress showed up with a wet towel and asked if the drink had spilled on anyone's clothes. They assured her that it had not. She got down and wiped up the majority of the wine off the carpet.

Candy stood up shakily and excused herself to "get ready for the next set." Terry followed her away. The waitress finished cleaning up and gave George a sly smile. "I see Candy made quite an impression on you." George followed the girl's gaze to his lap where the bulge in his pants was quite obvious. The waitress reached down and patted it gently and walked away.

George looked around the bar. The attention of the other patrons was not on him, as he had feared. He wasn't sure how many others may have realized what was going on with the singer and her manager. George saw Claudia and Jim sitting a couple of tables away, awaiting the results of the dance contest. She was still wearing the fabulous white chemise, -- with the belt back in place. George decided to make a much-needed pit stop before the band started playing again.

On the way to the men's room, he met Twyla. He smiled and said "Hi," to her and she smiled back at him. "Good luck!" he continued, "I voted for you," he added to her back.

"Thanks!"

When George got back to his table, Candy and the band were back on stage, warming up. They began to play, but it wasn't a number that George was interested in dancing to. He watched the people who were dancing. He noticed that Roberto came over and asked Claudia to dance. She excused herself from Jim, who glowered at her, and went with Roberto.

George looked around for Twyla, and found her dancing with someone. He trained his attention on the band and Candy. She was playing the piano, as the song had no vocal. Candy looked over in George's direction and when she saw he was watching her, she winked.

The next song was a soft slow ballad. George needed a body to rub against. He stood up and walked around the bar to see what he could find. He passed Chelsea in a booth with her boy friend. His hand was down the front of her slip and George decided not to interrupt. Jackie was nowhere in sight and she and her husband had probably gone home. George spotted Roxanne and her husband. He walked up boldly and asked Roxanne to dance. George would have guessed his chances were about one in ten, however the lovely blond nodded yes and got up to join him.

Roxanne was now wearing a gray see-through blouse and straight gray mini-skirt. The blouse revealed a bra similar to the one she had worn when attacked by Bongo. She looked radiant.

As George turned and accepted Roxanne into his arms, her subtle perfume filled his senses. She didn't come in as close as George would have liked. "I love gray on blondes," he said. "It's their best color." She smiled at him and moved in a little.

They danced without talking, George enjoying the smell and feel of her in his arms. As the music continued and George let the girl choose her position, Roxanne relaxed and moved in a little allowing more contact. George felt the touch of her firm young breasts pressing gently against his chest. The music stopped too soon and Roxanne declined George's invitation for another dance. "Maybe later."

George saw Twyla heading off the floor and he followed her back to her table. She had just seated herself when George arrived and asked her to dance. She didn't hesitate. She stood up without a word and gave George her hand. She was still wearing the cranberry red dress and up close she was more beautiful than she had been from afar.

When they got to the edge of the dance floor, it was so crowded that there was little room. George pushed his way into the crowd and then turned to Twyla. She was also wearing a subtle perfume, very nice. She moved in close to George, the crowd gave her little choice. "I don't get many dances with middle-aged white men," she said in a light sparkling voice.

"At least you didn't call me old," George replied.

"I don't get any offers from old white men."

1...345678