George: Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What business is Henry in?"

"Real estate, I think he owns half of Dayton."

"I'd like to meet him; maybe we can do some business."

"Are you in real estate too? -- Geez, I don't even know your name."

"George, no, I'm in computers. I may be looking for an office in town," George lied.

The music stopped and Jackie immediately started walking back to her booth. George followed along and saw that Henry had returned. When Jackie got to the booth she turned to George. "Thanks for the dance."

"It was my pleasure, may I ask for another later on?"

Without answering, Jackie turned her attention to her husband who was watching intently.

"Henry, this is George. He's in computers and is looking for an office in town. I told him you might be able to help."

Henry hesitated and then stuck out his hand. "I'm sure I can, I know most of the available space, but there isn't very much."

George knew this wasn't true; Dayton was in the midst of an office space glut. "Good, if you'll let me take a couple of minutes of your evening, perhaps I can describe what I'm in the market for.

Jackie excused herself and headed for the rest rooms.

George gave Henry a description of his office back home. Of course Henry knew of a couple of places that would fit George's needs perfectly. He asked when George would like to look at them. George explained that he wouldn't have time this trip, but he expected to be back in Dayton in three weeks and would plan time in his schedule to look at offices with Henry.

George could tell that Henry was at least as polluted as his wife was. He decided he could have some fun with Henry, - and his wife too. It was time to steer the conversation toward his real interest. "Your wife is a gorgeous lady. I enjoyed watching her dance, and I enjoyed dancing with her."

Henry sort of glowered at George. "I don't like her dancing with other men. When I find a good piece of real estate, I like to keep it to myself. And when I find a good piece of ass, I like to do the same thing."

"What does she think about that?"

"Who cares what she thinks, she does what I tell her to do."

"She seems so warm and emotional; I bet she is a terrific lover."

"She sure is, the best little lay I ever found." Henry seemed to be the kind whose tongue was loosened by drink. "When she wraps those gorgeous legs around you and sucks your prick up into her cunt, you think you're in heaven. She can twitch her box better than any hooker I ever had."

George let out some more line. "You say she does whatever you tell her; that must provide you some wild times."

"You bet! When she's had too many drinks, she craves cock. Hell, if I could supply enough booze and cock to suck, I'd never have to feed her. She'd never suck a cock when she's sober, but three drinks and she'd take on an army.

"She seems pretty well along this evening. Does she drink this much all the time?"

"No, she knows what the booze does to her and she doesn't drink all that often, maybe once a month. Tonight is her birthday and she wanted to go out and have a couple so that's why we are here.

"So I guess you'll get your cock sucked tonight then?"

"She does love a cock in her mouth when she gets drunk. Hell! She doesn't care whose it is."

George wasn't sure he wanted to here more about this. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Henry took a large swallow from the glass in front of him. "There was one time, we'd had a big fight; she told me she wanted a divorce. I told her no way was I going to lose her services. After the fight, she started drinking and about an hour later she wanted me to come to bed. I decided to teach her a lesson, so I ignored her.

Henry took another drink. He seemed to be getting drunker as he sat there. Anyhow, she really wanted it. I was in my study; she came in and did a strip tease in front of me and then tried to take my pants off. I just pushed her away and got up and went to the kitchen.

George butted in, "that was a hell of way to treat your wife."

"Let me tell you something, if you want a woman to be a slave, you've got to treat her like one. You've got to degrade her once in a while, keep her in her place. I only did it for that reason.

"Oh", George nodded his head.

"Anyhow, I went down and mixed myself a drink. When I got back to the bedroom, she was standing in front of the bedroom window with the shade up looking out at the house next door. She was wearing a robe with nothing else on and she was standing there holding the robe open. As I looked past her out the window, I saw the neighbor's nineteen year old son staring back at my wife."

"What did you do about that?"

"I pretended that I didn't see anything and I went back downstairs to the den. A few minutes later, I heard my wife come down stairs and she went to the front door. I heard the door open and close but no voices and then I heard my footsteps going back up the stair.

"Your wife?"

"I thought so then. I waited for five minutes and then I went upstairs again. I peaked into our bedroom and there was the neighbor kid with his jeans around his ankles and my wife giving him head like a pro. I just stood there and watched them till she got him off.

"Did she know you were watching her?"

"She could have cared less! Hell, if I'd have been thinking, I could have gotten the video camera and taped the whole thing.

"Then what happened?"

"She told him to pull his jeans up and let himself out and she went into the bath off the master bedroom. I sneaked into the guest bedroom till he was gone and then went back downstairs. When I went back upstairs later she was still awake and she was crying. I asked her what was wrong and she admitted to me what she had done."

"What did you do with that?"

"I pretended to be really pissed and I fucked her hard. Then I told her that I wasn't really all that mad and that I would forgive her if she promised it would never happen again."

George hadn't enjoyed Henry's story, but he was delighted with how his plan was working out. "So you think Jackie will do anything you tell her to." He used her name to begin creating an image in Henry's mind of the intimacy that he hoped to achieve.

"She's just like a slave."

"Are you a betting man? I'll bet I can think of something that she won't do for you. Something we can check out here."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I'll bet you fifty dollars that she won't sit in this booth between you and me and let us both feel her pussy."

Henry laughed. "Nice try, I'd win that bet, but like I told you I'm very possessive and I'm not letting any man fondle my wife's pussy for any price. Hell, if I ever needed money, I could turn her out on the street and make a fortune."

"Ok, I'll bet you can't get her to take off her panties out there on the dance floor."

Henry held out his hand. "Let's make it a hundred."

Fifty, I don't have a lot of cash and I need to keep some for my tab." George shook Henry's hand. "And if I lose I get to keep the panties."

George stood up and looked around the bar to see what had happened to Jackie. She was dancing with a black man and they were close, cheek-to-cheek. George returned to his own table and ordered a scotch. He felt he deserved it.
Chapter 6

As George watched the dancers, he noticed that the young couple who had been the first contestants was out on the floor. Other than Jackie, he didn't see any of the other competitors dancing.

Suddenly there was a commotion in the gorilla's cage. The fake gorilla was standing at the front of the cage, looking over the dance floor. He started beating his chest and doing Tarzan yells. Then he grabbed two of the bars and pulled them apart. He stepped out of the cage and jumped down to the stage below and onto the dance floor.

The people on the dance floor scattered as if the gorilla were real. Jay Sheridan was on the stage with mike. "Keep calm, everybody. Bongo gets a little excited once in a while, but he likes people and he doesn't want to hurt anyone. He just wants a girl to dance with, isn't that right Bongo?"

Bongo nodded his head and pointed at the blond in the red skirt and white blouse. Her partner shoved her toward Bongo, but she turned away in mock fear. Bongo shuffled over and grabbed her hand and dragged her to the center of the dance floor. Then the gorilla directed the band to play something and they began a rendition of "Ape Call."

The gorilla wrapped both arms around the still struggling girl and held her close. They started shuffling around the dance floor. Bongo began roughly caressing the girl's back. He moved his huge paws up and down her back and soon began feeling her ass with them as well.

The girl let out several screams and renewed her struggles to get away. One of her arms was trapped by Bongo's embrace, but with the free hand she slapped the ape across the nose. Bongo feigned rage and stepped back. Before the girl could get away, he picked her up in his arms and shook her. Then he set her back down. Holding her with one arm and paw, the Gorilla raked his other paw down the front of the blonde's blouse, ripping several buttons off and tearing the material.

The crowd began yelling encouragement to Bongo. They wanted to see more skin. "Go Bongo," someone yelled, "pull it all off her."

Bongo took another swipe at the damaged blouse, caught some material in his paw, and pulled it completely off. The blond wore a skimpy white bra over a lovely set of tits. She tried to cover up with her free arm.

The girl, Roxanne, couldn't protect herself everywhere. Bongo raked his paw up the front of her legs and right up the front of her skirt, lifting it to show her panties to the audience. The blond lunged to get away and almost succeeded. She slipped and fell on her side on the floor. She rolled to her back and started to get up.

The gorilla straddled the girl and lowered himself so that he was nearly sitting on her chest, facing her feet. Bongo was like any male; the sight of snow-white panties turned him on. He lifted the red skirt with one paw and stuffed the other paw between the girl's legs. She let out a shriek at this and pounded on the gorilla's back.

Roxanne was totally helpless with a 200 pound man in a heavy ape suit sitting on her chest and Bongo was in no hurry to let her up. He continued to pull the young woman's skirt up with one paw as he molested the front of her panties with the other. The crowd loved it.

"Rip her damn skirt off and use both hands on her puss!" someone yelled out.

Bongo seemed to understand the directions coming from the crowd. He grasped the hem of the red skirt with his two paws and with a sharp tug he tore the material, ripping it all the way up to the waste band. Another tug and he ripped the front half of the skirt off and threw it aside. Then he went back to pawing Roxanne between on her stomach and the front of her thighs.

Despite her dire position the girl still struggled to get free and continued crying out every few seconds. She thrashed from side to side and that served to make her predicament worse as in doing so she could not hold her legs tightly together and Bongo was able to pry some space between them and jam one of his paws right down into her crotch.

With his other hand, the ape managed to grasp the waistband of Roxanne's severely damaged skirt and tear through the thicker material. One more tug and he pulled the entire skirt out from beneath her and tossed it to someone at a nearby table. He continued mauling the front and crotch of the white panties for a couple of more minutes.

Suddenly, moving quickly to surprise the girl, the gorilla-man turned himself around and lowered himself onto Roxanne's thighs, keeping her securely pinned to the floor. The crowd knew what to expect next and they yelled out their encouragement.

"That's it, Bongo! Let's see those tits now!"

"Rip her bra off, you dumb ape and show us those babies!"

"You need any help, Bongo? – I know how to get one of those things off."

Bongo didn't need any help. He just grasped the front of the white bra and tore it off over the girl's head, exposing a beautiful pair of tits to most of the audience whose view he was not blocking.

Roxanne let out her loudest scream yet as the costumed figure put both hands on her bare breasts and began fondling and rubbing them vigorously. Struggle as she might there was no way for Roxanne to avoid having her tits ravished by Bongo's paws.

Tiring of his tit play and probably according to the schedule in a script, Bongo stood up and grabbed one of the blonde's ankles. He began dragging her across the floor towards the band. Her crotch looked damp and her nipples were aroused. Bongo dropped the girl's leg and she feigned unconsciousness.

Bongo stood over the prone blond and beat his chest and let out another Tarzan yell. Then he stooped over and picked the girl up around the waist and slung her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry, making sure that her panty covered ass was sticking up in the air. He held her with one arm and began parading around the dance floor.

"Pull her panties down, you dumb ape," someone shouted. The crowd applauded that suggestion.

Bongo wasn't as dumb as he looked. He raised his free hand to the back of the girl's waist and pulled at her panties. They were caught at first, but several sharp tugs and a shifting of the girl's frame on his shoulders brought success. Bongo pulled the panties all the way down the girl's legs and off. She was still wearing one shoe, the other one lay on the floor. Now Bongo paraded around displaying the blonde's naked derriere, waving her panties in his paw.

After two trips around the floor, the gorilla headed up one of the aisles toward the bar. A man stood up and grabbed the panties and jerked them away from Bongo for a souvenir. Several others took the opportunity for a free feel of the young girl's ass. One guy jammed his fingers between her legs, poking at her pussy. Then the security people stepped in and escorted Bongo and his prize toward the dressing rooms in the other half of the building.

Jay Sheridan was back on the mike. "Let's have a big round of applause for Bongo and Roxanne. In case you are wondering, Roxanne agreed to be part of the show tonight and she will be well paid for showing us her lovely bottom."

George had finished his scotch and was ready to get back into the action. He looked around for Jackie and Henry and saw them walking toward the dance floor. He scanned the bar for a partner and saw the black girl from Couple Number 5 sitting alone. She was wearing a black slip that was skimpier than the white one that had been torn off of her. She was still bra-less and appeared not to notice two men standing near her table looking down her front.

George walked over to the girl's table and asked her if she would like to dance. For the second time this evening, the answer was slow in coming. "You look safe enough," the girl said.

As she turned in her chair to stand, George caught a flash of red between her legs. Jeez, thought George, if this girl makes the finals, she's going to get raped in this place.

George led her to the floor and they began to dance to a slow tune. This girl held back and George did not insist on body contact. "I'm sorry," he said, "but I missed your name when you were introduced."

"Chelsea"

"Well, Chelsea, I enjoyed your dancing."

"I'll just bet you did." She had a soft, low southern drawl. "Why weren't you up there grabbin' with the rest of those good ol' boys?"

"Not my style."

"Oh! And what's your style?"

"One on one and both consenting," he answered.

"I like that better too." She moved closer to him and George felt the light pressure of her nearly bare tits against his chest. He liked it.

As they danced and chatted, George looked around for Henry. He was on the most crowded center part of the dance floor with Jackie. They seemed to be dancing normally. George wondered how Henry was going to try and win his bet.

Right now, George wasn't sure that he cared; the lovely package of lightly covered flesh in his arms was warming up. She had on just a hint of perfume and George couldn't remember ever smelling the scent before. I like your perfume."

"Thank you. You're kind of nice. You'd better do your one on one number baby, because as soon as my partner gets back, you and I are history. She pressed closer and put both arms around George's neck.

George moved her closer to the center of the floor with a dual purpose. As he neared Henry and Jackie, he caught Henry's eye and winked. Henry did not respond. George noted that he was feeling his wife's ass.

George decided to try that tactic for himself; he slid both hands lower on Chelsea's waist. "Do you think you'll make the finals?"

"I hope not, I just want to get out of here and fuck my man."

George slid one hand onto the top of the black girl's ass. She pressed her pelvis closer against his. He slid the hand toward her crack. May as well throw caution to the wind. He pressed her slip into her crack and ran the edge of his hand up and down it. This was going well.

A check of Henry and Jackie showed that he had pulled up the front of her skirt and had a hand between her legs.

George slid his hand to the hem of Chelsea's slip and raised it. He squeezed the bottom of her bare ass beneath the slip. The red panties didn't cover much. Chelsea smiled at him "You'd better hurry up lover-boy; your time limit's almost up."

George slid the hand inward until he encountered her silk. There was no room to get his fingers inside, so he had to be content with feeling her crack through the red panties. He petted her ass vigorously, wondering what to do next.

His thoughts returned to Jackie and he took a progress check. To his surprise, Jackie's dress was back in place. Then George noticed the wisp of light colored cloth protruding from Henry's pocket. George smiled and returned his thoughts to Chelsea's big soft breasts.

"I want to suck your tits."

Without a word, Chelsea removed one hand from George's neck and reached inside the front of her slip. She extracted one tit. "Be my guest."

George had the nipple in his mouth in an instant. He removed his hand from under her slip and pushed on the underside of the uncovered breast. His hand squeezed the gorgeous black tit; his mouth engulfed as much of it as he could stuff in. He raked the nipple with his teeth and then filled his mouth and bit down, leaving teeth marks in the tender flesh. He grabbed the nipple in his teeth and pulled on it extending it nearly and inch.

Then suddenly, a voice at his side said, "May I cut in?"

George looked up at the smiling face of Chelsea's partner. He backed away from her immediately and she slipped her breast back under cover. "Clyde," she said, "I'd like you to meet George."

George had seldom felt so embarrassed. With a sheepish grin, he held out his hand. Clyde grabbed it and nearly broke George's fingers with his grip. "It's nice to meet you, George. Now buzz off!"

George did so with mixed emotions.
Chapter 7

George had only been at his table for a couple of minutes before Henry showed up, as expected. He reached into his coat pocket and slowly withdrew a pair of sheer silk panties and dropped them on the table. Without a word, George handed him a fifty-dollar bill from the inside pocket of his coat. What a jerk, thought George as Henry turned and walked away. George pocketed the fifty-dollar pair of panties, sure that he would get more than his money's worth out of this transaction.

"How about giving me double or nothing?" George quipped as Henry retreated.

"What on?" Henry turned and responded.

"Your wife will let me feel her puss."

"I told you I won't allow that. - You might be right. – She might do that. She certainly has had enough to drink to do nearly anything. But it's no bet and you'd better leave her alone if you know what's good for you. I've got friends in security here."

123456...8