George: Book 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers

They walked down the boardwalk a little way and found the casino that George had in mind. He handed the ticket taker a hundred-dollar bill and got no change in return. Marge looked at him strangely. "It's not my money," he told her. "It belongs to the place we just left."

The new casino was not nearly as noisy and was also not smoke-filled like the other had been. They looked around and George suggested that Marge should learn to shoot crap next.

"Why do they call it crap?"

"I guess because that's what guys yell a lot when they lose. - I don't know why they call it that."

The wound their way past the slot machines and blackjack tables till they came to a small back room that held a half a dozen dice tables. Marge asked George if they were going to play the slot machines later. "Sure, we can feed them a few coins. We'll toss a few chips at the roulette wheel too."

Chapter 3

The room was not very busy with only about twenty players scattered at the tables. There was one empty table in the far corner and George directed Marge there, telling her he would teach her the basics at a quiet table and then they could look for some action. George handed the croupier two hundreds and asked for eight chips. The table limit was twenty-five dollars.

George lay his chips on the rail of the table and put one on the pass line. He explained the simplest of the rules to Marge. "If the person rolling the dice throws a seven or and eleven we win. If the shooter throws two, three or twelve, we lose. If any other number is thrown, the dice are rolled again to see who wins or loses. If the number thrown on the first roll comes up again before a seven appears that's called a pass and those betting on the pass win; if a seven comes up first that's a crap and the pass bettors lose."

"What are all those markings on the table?"

"There are all sorts of bets you can make. The pass bet is the safest and the one we want to play. Most of the rest are sucker bets, except the don't-pass, which is the opposite of the pass. It's there for those with a negative approach to life."

George accepted the dice cup from the croupier and handed it to Marge. "Shake the dice in the cup and toss them across the table. Some shooters yell out exclamations like, 'Mama needs a new pair of shoes!' You don't have to say anything if you don't want to."

Marge listened for a moment to the voices around the casino and said. "I think I'll stay still at the beginning." She shook the dice rather hesitantly and tossed them to the middle of the table. They came up four and three."

"We won!" she exclaimed in surprise. The croupier put a chip on top of George's bet and he let it lay there. The dice were pushed back to lie on the table in front of Marge.

"The shooter rolls until he or she craps out," George informed her.

Marge picked up the dice and shook them harder than the first time as if that might influence the outcome. She rolled a four and a six.

"Now what?"

"Now we place and extra bet. It's called the odds."
"Why do we do that?"

"It's an even bet mathematically. We win as much as we lose with it."

"So why bother."

"We want to increase our betting when we're on a winning streak, money management, just like at the blackjack table, remember."

"Oh."

Marge took the dice again and rolled a one and five. The croupier passed them back to her. She picked them up and tossed them again.

"Come on ten!"

"That's the spirit."

A pair of fives came up and Marge jumped up and down and gave George a little hug. After the bets were paid, George left three chips on the pass line.

Marge made another roll and the dice showed six and five. Marge gave George a questioning look until the croupier stacked three chips beside George's stack. "Oh, eleven! I forgot." She hugged George again and he put his arm around her waist and pulled her against him.

George left four chips on the table and Marge rolled a three. "Crap!" called the croupier and he raked George's bet away and stacked the chips with the bank's large supply.

George smiled at Marge and shrugged. "Don't I get a comfort hug?" He squeezed her waist and she pressed against him.

"That was fun!" Marge beamed at George. "I did pretty good, didn't I?"

"You did great, sweetheart. You made us a little money."

George tossed a single chip on the pass line but before the Croupier had a chance to return the dice new players arrived at the table, two absolutely gorgeous women. They looked to be around thirty, both with shoulder length hair, one blond and one brunette. They both had beautiful faces, tanned and highlighted with carefully applied makeup and they were dressed in similar elegant and alluring dresses.

The brunette wore a dark green dress, mid-thigh and low-cut, the top held up by two thin straps across her shoulders. She wore a gold necklace, matching gold bracelet, and rings on three or four fingers. The dress swished enticingly around her legs as she walked around the table to stand across from George and Marge.

The blond was two inched shorter than the brunette, and she wore an even more daring dress, a red-orange color, very short and very low-cut. She wore a complement of jewelry similar to her companion. The women clearly were dressed to get attention; with their looks George surmised they would get attention no matter what they were wearing.

"I told you the scenery in Atlantic City would be spectacular," George said to Marge, loud enough to be heard by the women across the table.

"I thought you were talking about the ocean," Marge shot back.

"That too."

The brunette extracted a five-hundred-dollar bill from her clutch purse and tossed it into the center of the table. The croupier raked it to his edge and picked it up, stuffing it down a slot beside him. He counted out twenty chips and pushed them across the table to the brunette. She separated the chips into four piles of five chips each and presented the blond with two stacks. Each of the women tossed a chip on the pass line and the croupier pushed the dice to the brunette.

"You roll first," the brunette instructed the blond. "You always have better luck than I do."

As the blond leaned over the side of the crap table to retrieve the dice, George had an astounding view down the front of her dress. She was clearly not wearing a bra and George could see nearly down to her navel between her two lovely globes. He gawked openly at the sight and Marge poked him sharply in the ribs. When the blond straightened up, she looked across the table, staring George straight in the eye, showing him that she knew he had been staring at her. She smiled a knowing smile and George responded with a sheepish grin. The blond shook the dice in the cup and rolled an eleven.

"I told you!" exclaimed the brunette. We always do better when you have the dice."

The croupier paid off the three twenty-five-dollar bets on the table. George let his winnings ride. The two women added their winning chips to their stacks and left their original bet on the line.

As the gorgeous blond prepared to roll again, George was treated to an even nicer view down the front of her dress this time.

"Did I ever tell you, Marge, that my favorite TV show of all time is Twin Peaks?"

Marge poked him in the same spot, only harder this time.

"Ow!" George squawked. "That spot's getting a bit tender."

"Good!"

The blond looked across the table again. "You know, I really don't mind a man looking down my dress, but I do like to know the names of those that do it."

Before George could reply, Marge cut in, "His name's Jack and his last name starts with A and ends in SS." She poked him again in her chosen spot.

George grimaced. "It's George," he corrected. "And the beautiful lady with the wicked fingers is Marge."

The women across the table laughed with delight. George got the distinct impression that perhaps they had been drinking before they arrived at the crap table.

"Tell us, Marge, how did you get hooked up with such a lecherous voyeur as George?" the blond asked.

"We're not really together," Marge lied. He's teaching me how to gamble in the casinos."

"I see," said the Brunette. Well, George, perhaps you can give us some pointers too. By the way, I'm Amber and Miss Twin Peaks is Ashley."

George smiled across at them as Ashley tossed the dice across the table and they stopped right in front of him. He looked down and saw two three's. He placed his odds bet and Amber and Ashley watched quizzically.

"What did you just do?" Ashley asked. George explained the bet to the two young women as he had explained it to Marge earlier. The blond did nothing with the information but the Amber placed a bet on the odds.

As Ashley was trying to roll another six, Amber was scouting for a cocktail waitress. She found one and returned holding two cocktails that looked as if they were bourbon or whiskey based. Ashley accepted the proffered glass and they both took a healthy slug from their respective glasses.

After four more rolls without a seven, a six came up. Amber and Ashley hugged one another and George congratulated them. The lovely ladies had been sipping their drinks between rolls of the dice and their glasses were already half empty. They seemed to be really enjoying themselves.

George took one chip back from his bet, leaving three on the table. Again the women looked at him with questions on their countenances.

"Why do you increase your bet as you go along?"

George instructed them on money management and Amber bet fifty dollars while Ashley still had a single chip out.

"Anything else we need to know?" Ashley asked in a skeptical voice.

"Well," George responded, I've always thought that when a lovely young lady has the dice she can increase her luck if she lifts her dress up and rubs the dice on her panties before every roll."

Marge punched George really hard and he let out and grunt that was only a bit exaggerated. Ashley ignored this bit of advice too and rolled a pair of ones.

"Snake eyes!" called the croupier and he gathered in the three bets.

The dice came to Marge and she threw three passes. Amber watched George and matched his bets while Ashley played straight twenty-five dollar bets. The two gorgeous women hugged after each successful pass and they finished their drinks and the waitress brought them fresh ones.

The dice passed to Amber and when she leaned over the table to pick them up, George had a new favorite view. She was not quite a buxom as Ashley but her dress was looser and dropped forward a bit more, revealing two gorgeous, uncovered breasts, hanging unsupported beneath the dark green material. Amber caught George's eye as she straightened up and just smiled at him. Marge seemed to have given up poking him in the ribs for now.

Amber got a nice play going with four passes and the effects of George's money management and betting the odds had its desired affect. Ashley saw that Amber's pile of chips was quite a bit ahead of her own. George got a lot of fantastic looks down the lovely brunette's dress and he got a couple of nice hugs from Marge.

After the two women hugged following the fourth pass, George asked when he might get a hug.

"You've been hugging Marge. We thought you were satisfied with that," said Amber.

"No comment. I can only get into trouble if I say anything more."

Marge looked at him and laughed. "Don't let me stand in your way. We're not together, remember."

"Ok, Amber. If you pass again, I'm coming over for a couple of hugs."

Amber promptly rolled a seven and the foursome at the table let out excited shouts at their good fortune. While the bets were being paid off George rounded the table to collect his additional remuneration. He reached Ashley first and held his arms open as she turned from the table and stepped willingly toward him. He wrapped his arms loosely around her and allowed her to determine the closeness of their embrace. She smelled of bourbon and expensive perfume, a delicious combination.

George was pleasantly surprised as Ashley reached her arms around him and he felt her press her breasts into his chest. She brought her groin and legs into contact with him as well and held that position for several delicious seconds before she stepped back.

The scent of Amber was bourbon and a different perfume, a subtler aroma. She surprised George with a hug even more enthusiastic than Ashley's was. He felt the gorgeous brunette press breasts against his chest and her pubic mound hard against the front of his trousers and he felt himself twitch in response. He had a fervent urge to slide his hands down her hips and onto her ass but he resisted.

"Aren't you going to feel my ass?" she whispered in an innocent and tipsy voice as if she were reading his thoughts.

"I would dearly love to but I don't think I can stand another poke in the ribs. I will tell you this though. I'll bet that I get my hands full of your hot little pussy before the evening is done."

"She smiled coyly at him and didn't say a word. He brushed her cheek with a kiss and then loosened his arms around her and she stepped back.

As George returned to the other side of the table and to Marge, he saw that there were going to be some new players at the table. Three young men walked up to the empty end of the table away form the foursome. George had seen the men come in and look around and he had expected that they would end up at this table. They positioned themselves at the far end and placed minimum bets.

Amber crapped out on the next roll and the dice passed to one of the newcomers. He passed and then failed. The second boy, young man, crapped out immediately as did the third. (George thought of anyone under the age of twenty-five as a boy or girl. These guys looked to all be in their early twenties.)

Chapter 4

The three young men wore open necked short-sleeve shirts and dark slacks. They were tanned and muscular, all with dark brown hair. They could have been brothers. As the play continued around the table the newcomers placed multiple bets and it was clear they did not understand the odds of the game at all. But George knew they were not there to win at crap; they had a different agenda on their minds.

It wasn't very long before the threesome began to interact with the other players at the table, first commenting that it looked as if they had been having some success. George kept still and allowed the women across the table to respond. After the ice was broken, everyone introduced himself or herself. The newcomers' names were Jimmy, Chip, and Toby. Chip and Toby were twin brothers, not identical though.

When the men rolled the dice, they did so hurriedly and didn't seem to care if they won or lost. The table was lukewarm and even with their poor betting strategy they didn't lose a lot while the others at the table managed small gains.

When Ashley and Amber rolled the dice they did so in animated fashion, yelling at the dice as if they could scare them to the right numbers. They were still putting away the bourbon and having a high old time. It wasn't long before the young men moved around the table to join them. They had flagged down a waitress and taken two cocktails each and were nearly done with the first.

Chip and Toby seemed mostly interested in the blond while Jimmy stayed close to the brunette. They managed to get the women separated as Chip and Toby moved Ashley around the corner of the table to the end while Jimmy and Amber remained across from Marge and George.

When the dice came to George, he let Marge roll them each time. She tossed them out smoothly and let out a little yell when a seven or eleven showed. She and George were drinking too, but much more slowly than the others around the table.

The young men continued making bad bets and losing money but Amber and Ashley didn't seem to notice. They were pretty happy as they were money ahead and now had the attention of handsome men. The guys began taking advantage of the ladies' good feelings, moving closer, touching them on their shoulders, letting their bodies touch a bit, allowing the two gorgeous women to get accustomed to having them nearby.

George whispered to Marge, "I think this table has the makings for some real excitement if we get a big play going, perhaps even if we don't."

"What do you mean?"

"The three guys are working together; they're playing a game I call opportunity."

"I don't follow."

"They're hitting on the two women big time. They will keep them drinking and keep them involved in the table, getting more and more familiar with them as the evening wears on. Then if a big play comes along and the women get really excited, the guys will take real advantage of them."

"You mean like feeling them up and that sort of advantage?"

"At least that. - You may see some clothing come off too. They want to get the women completely under their control before they take them somewhere else for the real fun and games."

"I take it you've played or seen this game before."

"I've watched it a couple of times in Vegas. - One night there was a young woman who had come to Vegas to get married but she and her fiancé got into a huge fight and he actually flew back home and left her there alone. She was a real knockout, lovely face and figure, blond hair. She came into the casino and was betting at the crap table and drinking, just like the two women here. Two young guys spotted her and moved in, striking up a conversation, commiserating with her on her broken wedding plans. They were real pros."

George hesitated. Do you really want to hear this?"

"Sure I do! Why wouldn't I?"

"These two men kept the girl drinking and they took over her betting for her. The table was pretty hot and she was doing quite well and getting really excited. The action drew a crowd to the table and the guys were pressed in close to her, which they didn't mind at all. They rubbed their hands around on her dress and kissed her on her ears and neck as she continued to pile up a nice stack of chips."

George stopped his story to place a bet and continued.

"The dice came to the blond and they got super hot. She quickly rolled five passes and the guys were increasing her bets so she had a couple of hundred dollars down. When she passed again they began really working her over. They each gave her a big hug and a smooch on the lips and when she turned back to the table to roll again, they ran their hands all over her dress and squeezed her ass and tits through it. The casino was using a dice cup at the table so she needed both hands to hold the cup and dice and roll them."

"She tossed a seven on her next come-out roll and received another nice pot. The guys bumped her bet to five hundred and they kissed her and lifted up her dress, feeling her underneath. She was too excited and drunk to even realize how they took advantage of her charms. The next roll came up a number, eight I think, and the guys bet the odds for her. She kept rolling anything but a seven or eight for several minutes and her excitement was skyrocketing. The crowd around the table was shouting encouragement to her as the two guys had their hands up her dress between her legs and they were really working her over. She was even humping against their hands between her legs."

"Did she pass again?" Marge was really into the story.

"She finally rolled an eight and went wild. The two guys just kept hugging her and feeling her and one of them unzipped her dress and they took it off. She was left in a skimpy bra and panties. Some of the other men around the threesome started reaching in and copping a feel and the two guys allowed all comers to participate. When the girl threw a seven and won over a thousand dollars her bra came off and at least a dozen men hugged her and felt her tits and pussy."

jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers