George: Book 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you think that could happen here?"

"It will take a really big play but it could happen."

"I can't see the brunette putting up with that. She seems pretty sophisticated. The blond could be excitable."

"We'll see. Sometimes the quiet ones fool you."

"So what finally happened to the blond in Vegas?"

"She won one more hand and some guy tried to pull her panties off. She finally got concerned about what was going on and she asked the two guys who had started it all if they would take her out of there. They said sure but she had to finish her play. They put a small bet out for her and she crapped out. They helped her into her dress and they left, I'm sure they probably spent quite a night with her in her hotel room, maybe longer.

The table where Marge and George were playing was still just luke-warm. From the banter in the room George could tell there was a table going well that was drawing more players than this one. That was just fine with George. He was well ahead and so were the two young women. The guys were losing and getting impatient as they waited for a string of passes to heat things up.

"Are you sure this is ok?" George asked Marge. "Would you rather go to see a show or do something else?"

"I'm fine, George. Really! - I'm learning about blackjack and crap and opportunity, things I've missed out on my entire life."

"You're sure? - I just really want you to have a nice time."

"Relax! - I am having a nice time. - I'm with a nice guy and that doesn't happen to me all that often. I'm pretty low maintenance. All I need is the company of a nice guy and I can enjoy myself very much."

"I'm really glad you think I'm a nice guy." He kissed her hair and squeezed her arm. She looked up at him and smiled warmly.

"I'm really glad you think I'm a naughty enough girl for you."

"We'll see just how naughty if we ever get some action."

One of the twins, Chip George thought, left the room. George asked Marge if she would be all right while he hit the rest room. She assured him that she could handle it. George walked out and found the men's room and as expected Chip was there.

George took the urinal next to the young twin and commented, "It looks as though you boys have his the jackpot tonight."

Chip looked over to see who was talking to him and he seemed to recognize George. I think we may have a nice time tonight with those two pretty ladies, yes. We haven't had a twosome that hot looking in a long time."

"I hope that you will entertain the rest of us a little before you take them out for the private party. I was hoping to get better acquainted with them myself."

"You've got a woman. -- How many you need, man?"

"Marge is just a friend. She will understand if I get involved in the action."

"We'll just have to see what plays out. The blond is really hot. I think we could lay her out on the crap table and all take turns on her. -- The brunette is a little shy. She may take more convincing."

She didn't seem all that shy when I hugged her earlier and told her I was going to have my hands on her pussy before the night was done."

Like I said, man, we'll play it by ear. All I know is that I want that blonde's mouth rapped around my cock before the break of dawn. I think we may be able to do a three-way with her.

George did not respond and the two finished pissing and headed back to the crap room.

Toby seemed to be monopolizing Ashley a bit and Chip walked over and began a conversation with Marge. George pretended to devote his attentions to the table. Toby quizzed Marge about why George was doing better than the other players. Marge tried to explain that he knew how to manage his bets. Toby really didn't care about her answer; he just wanted an excuse to move in on her a bit.

Marge talked with him for a short time and then it was her turn to play the dice. She returned her attention to the table and to George as she rolled a number and tried to hit it.

"It looks like the boys want to even the odds," George told her.

"Is it all right if I play along just a bit? I won't if you mind."

"It's fine. - Enjoy yourself. - Just be careful. You're dealing with pros."

Marge threw a seven and exclaimed "Shit!" Then she resumed conversing with Chip.

The dice passed to the Ashley and she quickly threw seven, followed by eleven and then another seven. This got her excitement up to a new level and Chip sauntered over to take advantage; she kissed each of the twins on the mouth and allowed them to run their hands down onto her ass. They pressed her skirt into the back of her crotch and pushed their hands in as far as her stance allowed. After his turn with Ashley, Chip returned to Marge and gave her a hug. He didn't try to feel her, just yet.

Jimmy was becoming more familiar with Amber too. She was getting a bit worked up over her winnings and Jimmy moved in close behind her and pressed himself into her and ran his hands along the sides of her dress, fingering her armpits and kissing her neck. George watched with interest and was not surprised at how many liberties the two women were allowing the men. They had consumed quite a bit of liquor and they were flying petty high.

Ashley continued to roll the dice; she threw a number and then passed and the excitement at the table mounted. As she jumped up and down and turned to hug her companions, Toby took this opportunity to pull the back of her red dress up around her waist and hooked it into her white belt. She didn't seem to notice or she didn't mind. As she took the dice again and prepared to roll, Toby was feeling the back of her legs and her panty-covered ass.

Chip left Marge again for a bit to take advantage of Ashley as he felt her up from behind as well. When he returned to Marge, he was more excited and wanted to feel Marge too. He hugged her and slid his hand down her dress onto her ass. She allowed it until he pressed his fingers between her legs and then she stepped away.

Several more men were beginning to gather at the other end of the table as Ashley's squeals of delight attracted attention. One man came around and stood behind the young woman with her skirt lifted to her waist to watch the action from the rear. Two others stood across the table so they could stare down the front of her dress at her tits.

When Ashley threw her fifth pass she got amazingly animated. She not only hugged and kissed Chip and Toby but she hugged the guy behind her and she came over and gave George a big hug too. He dropped his hand down her leg and gave her ass a nice squeeze before she retreated. Marge gave him a poke in the ribs.

"This could be it," he told her. "You'd better hang onto your panties tight."

George looked over to see how Jimmy was coming along and found that he now had his hand up Amber's skirt, rubbing her bare legs. She looked a bit glassy-eyed and while she wasn't as demonstrative as Ashley was, she did exhibit a state of excitement.

The croupier needed a little more time to settle the bets, as the table was now two thirds full. As she waited to roll, Ashley shifted back and forth and Chip kept his hands on her erogenous areas to maintain her excitement. He stood beside her and felt her tits through her dress, rubbing his hands across them and squeezing them. As she took the dice cup and prepared to come out he reached behind her and unclasped the back of her dress and lowered the zipper, sliding his hand down her ass from above as Chip returned and began feeling her from below. She shifted again and spread her legs a little to let them gain better access to her crotch. Then she tossed the dice out and they came up a six and a five.

Ashley nearly climbed up on the table as she jumped up and down. The twins pulled up her dress in front as well as the back and being it was so tight it clung to her and stayed up around her waist, leaving her snow-white panties largely uncovered. Their hands were all over her as she hugged them and kissed them on the lips. Two more men stepped in and accepted hugs and felt her ass through her panties. She looked over to George and Marge and stepped toward them. George greeted her by laying his hand right on her pubic mound and delving between her legs with his fingers. He felt her press against his hand in total acceptance of what he was doing. Chip walked around the corner of the table and gave Amber a big hug and a feel of her ass through her skirt. Toby came the other way and offered himself to Marge. She accepted and got a liberal feeling of her ass as a consequence.

As Toby left another man stepped up to Marge's left and moved in close to her and brushed his hand across the back of her dress. She thought it was George and she pressed back against the hand and before she knew it the hand was beneath her dress and working its way up her thigh. When she realized it wasn't George's hand she stepped aside and pushed the man away.

While waiting for the croupier Chip and Toby unfastened the belt at the waist and lifted Ashley's dress higher above her waist and the crowd whistled and applauded at the nice display of her panties. She had a lovely mound, neatly trimmed, to match her other beautiful features. Amber's dress seemed to be unzipped and Jimmy had his hand down the back of it. George reached around Marge and gave her a hug and felt her hip, pulling her against him.

The bets on the table were getting substantial as the original seven players had chips out totaling several thousand dollars. The newcomers were betting smaller amounts so far. There were six to eight additional men who had gathered around the table now with the original seven. The chatter was getting louder as the men stared at and encouraged Ashley, hoping that her good luck with the dice would continue. Their enthusiasm stemmed not so much from the prospect of winning money. It came more from the hope that the wild atmosphere around the table would continue and they could get their hands on the lovely and excited young women.

Ashley was finally holding the dice again and she rolled a pair of threes. As she kept rolling, trying to complete a pass, the crowd gave her raucous encouragement. She kept accepting the dice and rolling combinations that kept the play alive. George saw that Jimmy had managed to get Amber's skirt up and he was working on her legs and ass as her attention was riveted on her friend and the dice.

Finally, Ashley rolled a four and a two and the entire room cheered for the money they had won and also for the prospect of getting their hands on some hot female flesh. As Ashley bounced up and down and began hugging anyone around her Toby pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders and before she could react he pulled the garment entirely over her head and passed it back to a man behind him. When Ashley realized that she was topless and Toby was squeezing her bare tits, the first hint of concern crossed her countenance. She yelled that she wanted her dress back on and she reached out to the guy holding it but he passed it on to another. Ashley followed her dress and it was passed away from her; it began making its way around the table with the nearly naked young blonde in pursuit. She was still smiling and treating it as a game but she didn't realize that she should just stay put and not try to chase the dress. There was no way she could keep moving as fast as the garment could be handed off

As Ashley followed her red dress around the room it gave all the men there an opportunity to get close to her. As she came around the table and encountered the waiting men they would each greet her with outstretched hands. Most of the men wrapped their arms around her and hugged her naked chest against them. This freed their hands to enthusiastically feel her tits and ass. Some of them got a feel of the front of her panties and her crotch too.

While the center of attention was the nearly nude Ashley, Amber was getting her share of attention too. Her dress was open down the back and one of her straps was off her shoulder, leaving her breast on that side highly unprotected. Several men came over and hugged her too feeling her panties and tits as they did so.

Marge got some hugs and gropes too but the men really wanted to get to Ashley so they didn't focus on her as much. There was one man who was more persistent than the rest at getting his hand up Marge's dress and into her panties but she kept him at bay.

As Ashley was being passed around the gauntlet that circled the table, her situation was becoming a bit more desperate. While one or two men would be hugging her at a time and feeling her tits, another set of hands was usually busy at her panties and they were gradually being pulled down. They were around the tops of her thighs and her pubic mound was now uncovered. Her happiness and excitement were turning to real concern and she could be heard to utter "don't!" and "please!" over the buzzing of the crowd. Of course it was going to take more that a few pleas to stop the frenzy that had broken out. The croupier was watching intently but he made no move to call security for any assistance for the molested women.

Jimmy and two other men were working on Amber and were trying to pull her dress off. She had her arms folded over her chest and was hanging on pretty tight. One of the men began pawing her panties and trying to lower them but she pressed herself against the table and kept them on too. The guy gave up and just shoved his hand between her legs from behind.

As Ashley's dress reached George he tossed it to Toby and told him I think you two had better help her. She's had about all the fun she can stand for a while. They nodded and George helped the flustered girl get away from the hands grasping at her tits and crotch and he directed her back to the end of the table she had started at. Chip and Toby surrounded her and protected her from any more hands. The young woman looked at George and nodded a thank you to him.

The crowd settled down, having had their fun, and awaited the continuation of the crap game. Ashley pulled her panties back up but didn't insist on her dress, now that she knew it was in Toby's hands. She accepted the dice and promptly rolled another seven. The crowd of men went wild again but this time the two young women were more subdued. Their spirits were still high but they were cautious about the men they got near. Ashley of course hugged Chip and Toby and she came over and pressed her body against George and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Amber let Jimmy give her a hug and let him run his hands beneath her open dress but she stayed away from the others. Marge clung to George's arm and watched the excitement around her.

Ashley finally crapped out and Amber declined the dice, saying she thought they should be going. She was feeling a bit tired and dizzy. The three young men helped Ashley into her dress and they surrounded her and Amber as they left the dice table and the crap room. George and Marge followed.

Back out in the main casino, Jimmy asked George if he and Marge wanted to join them upstairs.

"I think we'd better not," George answered. "We have some plans of our own."

"Sure. We understand. - It's been great playing with you. Don't spend all that loot in one place."

When Ashley and Amber realized that they George and Marge were going to be parting with the group, they each came over to give them a final hug. Amber hugged Marge and Ashley pressed herself against George one more time. Then they switched.

As Amber pressed herself against George she said, "Now's the time."

"I guess it is."

He slipped his arm down to her side and ran his hand up the front of her leg beneath her dress. She shifted her feet to spread her legs open as his hand reached her junction and slipped into the warmth between them. His fingers pushed the silk aside, uncovering her and he pressed his fingertips into her soft flesh and kissed her on the neck. He felt her pussy convulse as his fingers slipped inside her and she kissed him back.

"You are a fantastically exciting woman! He told her. I'd like to look you up some day."

"Go ahead. I'd like that too.

"I will, I promise."

"You know, I am jealous of Marge tonight. Here I'm going to get fucked by two or three of the nicest cocks in Atlantic City and yet I have this feeling that she's going to get laid better than I am."

They maintained their erotic embrace for quite a while and George realized that Marge was using the time to say her good-byes too. Chip, Toby and Jimmy in turn wrapped Marge in a hug and slipped their hands beneath her dress and up to her crotch, feeling her intimately as they kissed her cheeks and told her how wonderful she was.

George reluctantly pulled his fingers out of Amber's panties and let her know it was time to go. The group waved and said their parting words as they separated and the five-some headed toward the elevator and Marge and George walked to the casino entrance.

Chapter 5

"Now what?" Marge peered at him through her glasses expectantly.

"Whatever you want, Marge. I've directed the action long enough and I'm ready to take my orders from you."

"All right, slave, I want you to take me back to my hotel and fuck the shit out of me." To punctuate her command she came into George's arms and kissed him deeply. Then they retreated to their hotel room with two queen-sized beds, only one of which was needed. They each got undressed down to their underwear and George removed Marge's bra and panties, kissing her neck and shoulders and lips as he did. He removed his last garment and they stood naked, pressing their bodies together and kissing some more.

They made love three times throughout the night and between the lovemaking sessions they slept in each other's arms. They had not bothered to shut the drapes in the bedroom and when they woke the sun was streaming in and the alarm clock said a quarter to ten.

Both were quiet as they showered and dressed and sampled the buffet brunch in the hotel restaurant. They only talked small talk on the way to the airport and on the plane back to Dayton. When they arrived at Marge's apartment and she invited him to come in for a few minutes, George initiated the serious discussion that he knew was necessary.

"I hardly know what to say to you Marge. I had an absolutely fabulous time, so much so that it scares me."

"I think I know what you mean, - and I think I feel about the same way."

"I'm not very good at this serious discussion business. - Perhaps that's why I'm twice divorced. - I want to see you more but it's complicated." He stopped talking.

"Go on."

"I'm afraid of what might happen. One or both of us could wind up getting hurt. We both know what that feels like and it's not much fun. I could fall for you and you might not fall for me, or vice versa. We could both fall in love and still find we couldn't be happy together. I just don't know what to do."

"I want to see you too, George. I need the excitement in my life that you've given me this week. I'm going to tell you something that almost no one knows and then it will be up to you to decide if we are to go on."

"You sound so serious."

"It is serious, George. - I'm going to die, - soon."

"How? - Why?" George responded in shock.

"My heart is failing. The doctors give me about six months. There's not much hope that a compatible heart donor will be found for me. I've told only two other people this. I'm going to quit teaching at the Christmas break and then spend my time travelling a bit as long as I can. I've come to grips with it. That's why you found me in a hot-legs contest. That's why I've forced myself out of my shell, - to get all I can from the time I have left."

"I'm so sorry, Marge. - I really don't know what to say."

"You can say you still want to see me or you can say good bye. I felt I had to tell you because if you still want to see me you will get hurt, I'm afraid."