Georgia On My Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have almost cried as she stood before me. Her breasts were what every man only dreams and fantasizes about and her erect nipples were poking out daring someone, anyone, me, to grabbed them with my lips. It was only by sheer willpower that I didn't just attack her right then and there and have MY way with her. I wanted to make LOVE to her. I wanted her to know what pleasure was. I wanted to give my all to her and let her know the joys of unbridled pleasure. To do that I had to put my needs aside and concentrate on hers.

I was bound and determined that I was not going to lose this gift that destiny or the gods, whatever, or whomever had placed in my path. With her passion, she had become my goddess and I was going to worship her.

I removed my shirt and while doing that she had unfastened my belt and was undoing the button and zipper to my jeans. I reached through her arms and returned the favor, panting and breathy while we worked at each others confines.

I then stepped aside and at the same time we allowed our pants to drop to the floor. We both kicked them toward the couch and out of our way. She stood a bit sheepish in front of me and when her eyes roamed down to the bulging tent that had formed in my boxers, all she could do was sigh. Her eyes were big and the reddish color only added beauty to her already gorgeous features.

She started to reach for the band of my shorts and I stepped back just a bit and said, "GG, let me. I don't know what it was that brought us together this night, but I want to give you, or at least try to give you the best gift a man can. I don't want to hurry and I don't just want to have sex. I want to show you love, to indulge your body in as much pleasure as you will let me and as much as you can stand."

She just looked up at me and I could swear that she started to get a little teary eyed. It could be my mistake though, but I removed my shorts and believe me, there was nothing hiding when I did. I could see the expression on her face and it looked to me as if she was in anticipation. I watched as her lips parted slightly and I could just make out the tip of her tongue. Yep, she definitely was a woman who knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to get it.

Then she slowly, with her thumbs hooked into the waistband of her panties started to lower them slowly downward toward her thighs and beyond. When the waistband cleared her mound I gasped and almost choked on my own saliva. I had never, with all the girls I had been with, never have I seen a naked pussy! Hers was as smooth and as creamy as the rest of her skin. I groaned as I felt the heat rush through me. She was definitely going to be the end of me.

GG was just as I imagined, she was all woman. She was rounded in all the right places a woman is supposed to be. As her panties dropped to the floor, and as she gingerly kicked them to join the other clothes, I could clearly see, her labia, her lips where they parted. Not a speck of hair to obscure the view. I think that sight alone changed my ideas of what I thought was beautiful and right.

Now more than ever I wanted her. I wanted to taste her, to inhale her, to bask in her presence and essence. To give her the pleasure that would ultimately release more of her to me. I went to her quickly; I didn't want to startle her, but I could wait to feel her in my arms, skin to skin, warmth to warmth, nothing hindering, nothing confining.

I pulled her close and as I did, my cock pushed into her abdomen. I reached down and moved it aside a bit so that I could hold her close to me. I leaned down and kissed her as she had kissed me. I wanted my essence, my soul, whatever it was that made me who I was, I wanted her to have it, to have all of me. Her mouth parted as she accepted my tongue and she returned the gift with all the enthusiasm with which it was given. Her breath was heavenly, her scent of passion was undeniable.

We danced, if you could call it that, bodies against bodies as the heat of our passion continued to course through our fevered bodies and then, without a spoken word, she took my hand, led me through a couple of rooms and then led me to her bedroom. She led me to the foot of her queen sized bed then she proceeded to crawl upon her own bed on all fours. When she was positioned where she wanted to be, she turned over and lay on her back and slowly, ever so slowly started to spread her legs that I might have full view and full access.

I could see the moisture already forming at the juncture of her womanhood and then she looked into my eyes and all she said was, "I am yours. Do with me as you want. I trust you and therefore I give myself to you." With that she lifted her hands and motioned to me and then took those very same hands and with the backs of her fingernails, started caressing her breasts and nipples. I could see that her nipples were already hard little mounds of delight, but I was wanting something more substantial right now. As she continued to caress her skin from her breasts to her navel, I started caressing both of her feet and legs now on either side of me as I moved forward to her font of womanhood.

Her legs were so smooth, so soft and velvety. No velvety like hairy or bristly, but so smooth and sensual to the touch. In comparison, my hands felt so rough and I told her so. She just moaned and said they were not to just continue. I caressed her from her ankles to her thighs, first the outsides of her thighs and then the inside to the point of just missing her pussy. Every time I would get close, her hips would move as if to force me to touch, but I kept just far enough away that she desired it more. As I continued to caress her inner thighs, I would make small circular motions with my fingertips, and when I knew she was aroused with my manipulation of her erogenous zone, I would softly blow on the area I was caressing. She had begun moaning and sighing and trying to hump her hips closer to my fingers and hand and I would continue to just tease the area.

I was fascinated by the look and the feel of such a hairless and beautiful area. I was so drawn to her pussy, it was all I could do to just tease her. There was no doubt in my mind that GG was definitely a sexual creature. I was firmly convinced that the gods made her to be pleasured by man and to provide pleasure. I could see that she was getting very moist. In fact, it was no longer just moisture, but she was downright wet. That thought alone, in conjuncture with the sight of her was making my cock throb even more.

My hands on both of her legs and caressing up and outward away from her cunt and toward her hips, I allowed myself to get close enough to her wanton opening that I could smell her femininity and it was intoxicating. As my hands started to come back toward the top of her mound I watched in fascination as her lips began to open, yes, open just like a flower. Ever so slowly that little pleasure bud that lies so protected began to protrude and I couldn't help but lightly blow on it and watch in amazement as it appeared to thrust forward in greeting. He little nubbin was so pink and moist, the little hood drawing back as if to beckon me ever closer.

I couldn't resist any longer, try as I might. I was becoming totally drunk on her womanly nectar and she knew it. I inched closer and ever so lightly flicked my tongue out in greeting to her clit and when I did, it was like a low animal groan escaped from GG's lips. Her hips thrust forward as my tongue thrust downward and my lips and tongue collided in a passionate embrace with her lower lips.

I wasn't satisfied with just my tongue darting about, so I gently grabbed her clit between my lips and held. Her hips were starting to buck and hump at my mouth, but I was able to maintain my hold on her nubbin and with it caught between my lips, I allowed my tongue to flick back and forth across its tip. I could feel the moisture of her pussy starting to coat the sides of my mouth and very much like an aphrodisiac it only spurred me on.

I had her where I wanted her now and with my hands free, I now shoved them under her butt cheeks and when they were in place I pulled her even closer to me. My tongue was stabbing back and forth at her clit and while her hips were gyrating in a circular motion I would allow my tongue to dart in and out of her pussy's cavity. She was a she-lion in her passion. She grabbed my head, even while I was forcing her cunt into my mouth, she was forcing my head down upon her cunt even harder. Her legs refused to hold still, but rather she used them as a support to force her hips up thereby allowing my mouth to love her even more passionately lips to lips.

At the moment I thought just right, I did something that you don't hardly ever do to a woman. When she thrust her hips at me, I caught her clit in my mouth one more time and then I lightly allowed my teeth to catch her nubbin just at the tip. She let out a yell and her hips thrust forward so hard, if my mouth had been bigger she would have been devoured. As she thrashed around I took all with my mouth that I could. My tongue tried to lap up as much nectar as I could get and I was thrusting my tongue in and out of her cunt as best I could.

I knew she didn't need anymore administrations as her orgasm had taken her where only she could go, so I crawled up alongside of her and pulling her close to me, allowed her body to continue its quaking in my arms. She was moaning as wave after wave of her orgasm cascaded through her body and there wasn't a part of her that wasn't shaking. I held her close as she continued in the throes of her pleasure. She leaned toward my lips for a kiss and, at first hesitant due to her essence all over my mouth, I then returned the kiss. Her passion had not subsided one bit as I continued to hold her in a close embrace while planting kisses all over her face.

Her tremors were slowly subsiding as we continued to lay in each others arms. Several times she would turn my face towards hers as she looked deeply into my eyes. She was even more beautiful with that sexual glow that inundated her presence. I have been with a few women in my short adulthood, but I had never been with one that makes me feel at peace in her arms. In fact I was feeling so at peace I think I was actually starting doze a bit.

The next thing I knew, GG had untangled herself from my arms and had moved herself for a closer inspection of what I had between my legs. I was startled when I felt a warmth suddenly surrounding my cock and the caress of fingers on my balls. As I said, I think I had started to doze so this brought me out of my stupor with a jolt. I had only had two other women give me a blow job before and it definitely wasn't one of their favorites sexual pastimes. It was done and over just long enough to get me stiff and hard for the next course. That didn't appear to be the case with GG. She definitely seemed to be savoring the offering.

As fast as the blood had rushed to my cock, it had rushed to my brain and I was wide awake! As I stated earlier, I am not small and I don't think I am necessarily average and yet she seemed to be able to handle the length and girth of me with no problem. I had already been so aroused a number of times and had come close to losing it, the last thing I had wanted was for her to think I was no more than a first-time teenager. None of that though seemed to bother her as her mouth and tongue continued to make love to my cock just as they had made love to my mouth.

If ever there was a sexual muse, GG was that muse. Looking back on it, I think it comes from her desire to love people, not just in the feeling sense but in the action sense. Love is something we do to people and not necessarily how we feel about those people. Right now she was definitely demonstrating her loving me. I don't think my cock had ever been so hard or ever been so big!

She was not just using her tongue on me but she was also using the sides of her mouth to cause pressure as well as the back of her throat in a way that seemed to vibrate the bloated head of my cock. If she kept this up I was going to cum so hard and so fast it was going to be over before she started.

"Hun, hey, if you keep that up I'm not going last much longer. You've already got me so hot, it's all I can do to keep from shooting into you." Mind you I got this out with much sighing and moaning. She was doing things to my cock and balls that even I could not have imagined!

She took a break from her mouth work for only a second, long enough to reply, "Don't worry sweetie, if you cum soon, it only means you'll last longer for the next part." Her hands had not stopped caressing my balls or my cock and I could have cum with just the thought she placed in my mind.

Could this be what heaven is like? Being with someone who was so totally tuned to you that you were beyond oneness? Someone who was willing to give of themselves one hundred percent instead of holding on to just a little for themselves. I was constantly being amazed by this marvelous goddess disguised as a woman.

She continued to apply pressure with her lips and her tongue and being able to relax knowing that she wasn't in the least bit worried, I was able to just concentrate on the incredible pleasure she was administering. In no time at all I could feel the pressure building in my balls as might sac began to tighten. I felt my cock begin to engorge and I was just about to that point of no return when GG, who must have sensed or known I was almost there, pinched the base of my cock with her thumb and forefinger, while still apply her mouth and tongue around my member. The pressure I had felt building started to ebb, but just a bit and then it was back with even more fervor. Again, just before I felt I was going to shoot, she applied pressure at the base of my cock and the intensity ebbed again. She continued to do this and it was like a tide that was ebbing and swelling, ebbing and swelling until finally, with her mouth around my cock, she looked up and into my eyes and then went down on me one final time. Whatever she does with the back of her throat she was doing to me and it was all I could take.

With a grunt and a low moan, my hips bucked up to meet her throat and I could feel the familiar rush of heat surge through my balls and course through my cock. I could feel my balls tighten and my cock enlarge and then just as I was ready to spew my load into her throat she cupped my balls with her hands and that's all it took. I don't know how long I came, but GG took it all, her tongue continued its work not allowing even a drop to escape from me. I bucked and moaned and grunted and groaned under the pressure of the intense pleasure she was giving me. My cock spurted and spurted and instead of being put off, she licked and sucked as if to drain me of any little bit that might remain. Again I was totally amazed at the level of love this woman was willing to display.

I was spent. In more ways than one. I had never experienced that level of intensity that this wonder woman had just put me through. I knew then that this was going to be a moment I would not soon forget. As I lay there, the heat of the passion still coursing through my veins, she crawled back up into the familiar feel of my arms. As we lay there, neither one of us said anything, we just basked in the presence of one another. She continued to caress my chest, entwining her fingers in the fine hairs that were starting to grow there. Her touch was like magic and I know that a great part of that was just being in the embrace of this awesome woman.

Despite my feeling of being spent, I could feel the heat start to run through my cock again and it didn't take long for my member rise to its fullness. They say that sex begins in the mind and I was sure witness to that this evening. There was so much more I wanted to give to this angel lying next to me and she was definitely making it possible to do just that.

We lay side by side and as I leaned up on one elbow, I gently leaned her unto her back. She was so beautiful lying there naked to the world. I placed a hand to the side of her face and caressed her hair back from her eyes and peered into their depths. I almost felt that I could read her soul looking into their pools of illumination.

I reached over and planted another kiss on her lips and it dawned on me right then that I think I could be in heaven if all I got to do was to kiss her sensuous lips. There were so many things to love about this woman. I kissed the tip of her chin and caressed her throat with my lips, pursing them ever so slightly as I made my way further down. While one hand supported me the other was tracing light circles around her belly. Around her navel to just above her mons and then back again.

I couldn't resist any longer and I bent down and pulled a nipple into my mouth. It was firm and yet so pliable between my lips. It reminded me of my experience with her clit. She moaned a little as I suckled her nipple in and out of my mouth. My free hand was pressing a little firmer on her abdomen as I continued to suck her nipple in and out of my mouth. I allowed my hand to free roam and move teasingly toward her other breast. Caressing her other breast with my fingertips and then lightly pinching her free nipple, she began to squirm again as the pleasure began to take hold of her again. I momentarily allowed my hand to leave her breast and I lightly placed the palm of my hand on her mons and allowed my middle finger to brush through her already parting pussy lips. She was already wet and my finger found its mark very easy. I brushed her clit and she moaned and then I pushed my finger into her cunt testing the warmth and wetness. Her hips rose to meet my finger.

But I wasn't ready for that yet. I removed my hand and continued with her breasts. It was evident that she would get very aroused having her tits sucked and squeezed. Her breasts were a man's fantasy. At least this man's. They weren't huge yet far from small. They were just the right size for someone who wanted more than a handful. Her nipples when engorged stood out from her breasts and formed the most perfect round little peaks. They were the perfect type of nipples to be sucked, and I didn't waste a minute.

While I continued to suck and squeeze her nipples and tits, she would pull my head into her even closer still if it were possible. I moved over and gave her other breast equal time as she drew me closer to her.

"I want you in me now, John." She moaned into my ear. My cock gave another lunge as if to say, 'yeah, I'm ready.'

I whispered back, "In a bit hun."

She just moaned and gyrated her hips against me all the more. I once again slid my hand down to between her legs and when I did, she humped against my hand all the more forcefully. She opened her legs even more as I continued to suck on her now reddened nipples. She needn't worry about opening her legs more for me for she was ready for anything. I spread her pussy lips with a couple of fingers allowing access of my middle finger to work a bit of magic on her already erect clit. When I brushed my finger across her clit, she let out another moan and pulled my head to her erect nipple even harder. She REALLY got aroused. She knew how to let herself go and surrender to the pleasure. Just another reason I was falling in love with this woman I had only just met.

She reached down with a free hand and while I was busy with her clit and pussy, she grabbed my cock and gave it a yank. Whoa, I was not ready for that! I was the one who let out the next groan.

"I want you NOW!" She pleaded.

How could I resist such wantonness. Besides, she had a death grip on my cock, there is no way I was going to argue with her. She raised her knees and beckoned me between them, as I positioned myself to enter her. She grabbed my cock again and I began to wince as she just looked in my eyes and smiled. She took my cock and rubbed the head against the wetness that had begun to flow from between her legs and I groaned again, only this time with pleasure. She was so hot! I had thought her mouth could do magic on me, but I was in for the surprise of my life.