Georgia On My Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had positioned me where she wanted me, my cockhead was at the entrance of her pussy when she reached around me, grabbed my ass and pulled me to her. Nothing gradual about that move. I was in her in one stroke, she gasped and just held me to her like that. I was in her to the hilt. I could feel the opening of her cervix spreading the hole at the tip of my cock. It was to say the least, a rush. Her vaginal walls surrounded my cock with the warmth of her arousal and she was doing things with her cunt muscles that I had only heard of but never had experienced. She fit around me like a glove. Literally.

She was in total control, even though I was on top and she knew she was in control. She turned loose of my butt cheeks and reached up and pulled my face to hers. She brought her lips to mine and began kissing again. Gently at first, again exploring my mouth with her tongue. I could feel the heat surrounding my cock and the sensation of her cunt muscles milking me with waves of pressure.

I started to rise and she just pulled me back down to her and whispered, "Wait." She wanted me to lie still inside her while she did her magic.

There has always been one thing that gets me off easy, or hard, whatever your perspective, kissing passionately while in the throes of sex. There is something about the sensations of my cock surrounded by the warmth of a pussy and my lips locking with the upper lips of a woman. I already had that strike against me, GG was an awesome kisser. Plus, factor in the fact that she was creating sensations on my cock that I had never experienced, I was sunk!

She wasn't allowing me to move, which could help ease the sensations a bit. She was working her sensual magic on my cock, while I the head of my cock, the most sensitive area, was pushing against her cervix, and she was messing with my mind by kissing me in the most sensual way. I could feel my balls tighten and my cock swell. While I wasn't moving, she was swaying her hips ever so slightly which was causing me to grind into her even more. I felt as if everything was culminating at the tip of my prick. Just then she grabbed my ass again, pulled me to her, thrust up at the same time. Her lips locked onto my tongue and I felt her cunt muscles squeeze while she ground into me. That's all she wrote. The earlier sensation copied itself and my nuts tensed and drew up, and I could feel that fire of no return surge through my cock as the seminal fluid that was boiling in my balls finally found release and rushed along its passage straight to her cervical opening. I felt the force of my cum flare the opening in my cock as my cock throbbed and spurted into her with a force I had only felt earlier that evening.

I couldn't imagine having anything to even give at this point, but GG knew how to draw it from me. I grunted and moaned as I spurted my essence into her and still her lips sent waves of pleasure through my mouth. I shuddered with each surge of my essence flowing into this love goddess. I returned the kisses just as passionately, feeling like in just the short time I met her, I was becoming addicted to her love.

As I thought we might be through, I started to rise from her and she just held me and said, "Whoa, big boy, I'm not through with you just yet." With that she pulled me to her and kissed me again. Not so hard, but every bit as sensual and erotic.

I had not gone completely soft yet, which was a definite surprise to me, after the two bouts that we had, but I was still semi-hard. I could feel her pussy squeezing me still and I was surprised at the control that she had. The warmth of her cunt, the wetness of my cock being surrounded by a mixture of her juices and mine, I could feel my cock growing toward her cervix again. I was starting to feel invincible and I knew it wasn't my doing!

Not totally sure exactly what she would let me do, I started to rise and pull slowly from her. She looked at me with such a sensuous smile and just breathed, "Yes."

When I was to the point where just the head of my cock was brushing her pussy lips, she put her legs together. I could feel the pressure of not just her cunt, but also the force of her thighs pressing inward to capture me. I knew this was going to give her the most pleasure on her clit and I was more than ready and willing thanks to her sexual prowess.

I slowly descended into her depths, thrusting my sword to its hilt and when I felt my cockhead flare at her cervix, I slowly rose upward from her heated depths. With GG it was not hard to find a rhythm. I swear that she must have had an E.S.P. ability or some way to read her partners mind. Either that or her love for whom she was with at the time gave her insight into that person's desire. Either way, sex with her was not just on the physical level. She knew how to transcend the purely physical and more than that she was able to allow her lover to transcend just the physical. It was something so beautiful I really doubt that the average reader would be able to comprehend it.

We developed a slow and sensuous rhythm, the energy that I had thought I had spent was not lacking now. As I rose above her, her hips would rise up to meet mine, as if refusing me the opportunity to depart from her maiden flower. I would lower myself to her allowing my whole weight to press into her and as my cock would flare into her cervix, her breasts would press against my chest, her nipples attempting to become one with me.

I loved her scent as we continued and our heat built between us. She was all womanly and sweet. Not sickeningly sweet, but rather the sweetness that comes as a flower exudes its nectar. She was intoxicating and all I wanted to do was to breath her in. I was aware of my nostrils flaring with each stroke of my massive tool plunged into her. Her breathing was becoming heavier and I was becoming more and more aware of the pressure that her thighs were creating against my driving member.

The top of my cockhead was beginning to become ultra sensitive and I became more aware each time I would graze across her clit. Her nubbin was now so hard and prominent that I was aware of every stroke of my cock against it. Plunging downward I could feel the pressure of her nubbin scraping the top of my cock. The walls of her heated vaginal walls was causing waves of her heat along with the waves of pressure her cunt muscles were causing against me. I was becoming more of a robot as my mind became more closed to outside sensations and my cock and her cunt were becoming the center of my universe.

I was aware of only her cunt and clit and the magic they were performing upon my cock. If it had been earlier, I would have spewed whatever load I had into by now, but because of her love for my sex and her prowess, even though I was super sensitive, I was still able to hold back as she received the pleasure I could give her.

She had begun a low mewing or moaning, that seemed to emanate from deep inside of her being. It seemed to coalesce into the rhythm of our movements as I continued to rise and fall to her breathing. I leaned my head down to her face and breathed a long breath of her essence. Her brow was becoming moist with the heat of our passion and it exuded a wonderful fragrance. I didn't even stop to think of what she might think when I flicked my tongue just under her neck and tasted of the sweetness she was giving to me.

The warmth between my legs was becoming more intense and I could feel my cock begin its inevitable journey to total climax as it enlarged and became even more forceful against her now unprotected clit.

GG started moaning more so now and her thrusts toward me increase with greater and more forceful frequency as I started to thrust harder into her with each new movement. I was pummeling her harder and harder feeling my cock hit her insides like a piston racing in a sports car. The heat was taking hold on not just my cock, but also my balls were starting to feel the rush as if all the blood in my body was rushing to engorge my sex.

"Hun, I'm going to cum soon!" I exclaimed with panted breath.

She just grabbed my ass and started helping me plunge myself into her heated cavity. She started a keen mewing and then when I plunged down with a forceful thrust, she spread her legs and I could feel my cock, feel like it was plunging into an abyss and then, and then she put her legs around my hips, let out a yell and pulled me and held me close to her. When my cock bottomed out my sex shot out like a bullet straight into her waiting love. My cockhead flared wide open as my cum was deposited into her waiting chasm.

Her orgasm caused her to shake and shudder. Her nipples poked hard and firm into my chest. She opened her mouth and nibbled on my shoulder, her teeth all but breaking the surface of my skin. I shuddered in the ecstasy of my cumming when I felt her teeth against me and I know my cock spilled more of my seed into her.

She never once lost a beat and her legs were still locked around me holding me into her. I could feel her vaginal walls creating waves of pressure and pleasure against my now softening manhood.

I rolled over with her still in my arms and held her, breathing heavy, panting into her hair. I was entranced by her closeness and the heat that permeated from her, feeling the slickness of her skin. My hands roamed along her back not wanting to stop the caresses as her heaving breasts rose and fell against me.

I was spent, but I did not want to let this angel from heaven go. If it were possible, I would have stayed in that position in her arms, my member still refusing to leave her warmth and feeling her breath against my chest.

I had been with a few women in a sexual way before, but I was no Lothario. I listened to what women seemed to crave and my desire had always been to pleasure them. I had learned that if you give one hundred percent you can not help but get something in return. But I had never really been in love. I think in just the few hours that I had met Georgia, she had successfully kidnapped my heart. I could not think, lying in her arms as we were, that I could ever love another as I did her right now at this moment.


I don’t know how long we lay like that on her bed. I believe we both fell asleep in each other's arms. When we awoke, we were both aware of the need for a good shower. She was the first one to make the suggestion.

"After such a wonderful evening, would you take one with me?" Georgia looked into my eyes and I couldn't refuse. Hey, it's not like we had anything to hide now.

"I'll tell you what. You let me wash you and if you want you can do me." I knew I wasn't up for another bout of sex, but I relished having my hands over her once more.

"Sounds nice to me. Afterwards if you don't mind, maybe we can go out and get some coffee. I now a super nice place and their open all night. Unless of course you have to get back to the lodge?" The last was questioned rather expectantly.

I looked at her and smiled as we stepped into the shower. "I would love that, and I'm not in a hurry to get back if you don't mind."

We enjoyed a nice leisurely shower. I really believe she gave love in everything she does. The shower was so refreshing and it felt so good to touch her and be touched by her without the pressure of having to perform. No, I didn't stay soft for long, not with her touch, but there was no demands made and in fact, we both just laughed about the state of my condition.

We both dried one another off and after freshening up a bit we dressed and were ready to go out.

We spent most of the night talking and laughing, sharing stories and just getting to know one another. I couldn't believe that twenty four hours earlier, I didn't even know she existed.

When we finally realized the time, she asked me, "Do you really have to go back to the lodge tonight? I know it's only about a thirty minute drive, but you could sleep at my house and in the morning we can go and pick up whatever you need if you want." I loved hearing her voice. She seemed to be able to soothe my soul. I had needed to get away and on vacation to relieve stress and at that point in time, I don't believe there was a stressful bone in my body.

"I'll tell you what," I replied, "I've already paid for the cottage for the week. If you let me stay with you tonight, you promise to join me on my vacation at the lodge also. Can you take the time?"

"You're such a doll! I would love too. I've never stayed at Brasstown before but it is beautiful. As far as the time is concerned, no problem. I'll just make a call in the morning and we're all set. You're sure now, you want to shack up with a stranger?" Her laugh was so pleasant to the ears. It was good to be with someone who had some of the same background and interests.

We drove back to her home and spent the rest of the evening in each other's arms. It was the most restful sleep I have ever had. The next day she packed what things she wanted and we took off to the lodge cottages. Over the next several days we spent all of our time together. She enjoyed the forests every bit as much as I did. We took our hikes, most of the time hand in hand. We spent hours sitting at the banks of the Ana Ruby Falls, DeSoto Falls and Helton Creek Falls which were only about forty minutes from the lodge. We made love under the green and blue canopy of the forests and sky. We experienced starlight with our souls and our bodies intertwining in passionate embraces.

She showed me without judgement how to maintain my erection longer, how to please a woman more, how to show a lover the romance along with the sex. I thought I knew quite a bit when I met here, but I only realized I knew so little.

Georgia showed me some of the most beautiful countryside's and mountain regions I could have imagined. I had been to quite a few places in the United States, but this area of the state of Georgia was just this side of heaven. Whatever reason her parents named her Georgia, this state, or at least this area of it symbolized her beauty. Lush verdant mountain sides, waterfalls cascading in all their beauty, it wasn't hard to find symbolism that explained my newfound lover.

Too soon the week was ending and I didn't want it too. I wanted it to go on, but we both knew that we had lives to get back too. Besides, Georgia and I both are very independent people, we each know that what we have to offer people is important. It's not shown enough in the outside world. We didn't want to part, I didn't want to be a moment away from her and those feelings alone were foreign to me. I knew how to love. How to show it and feel it. But this woman had shown me a type of love that transcended so much that we normally take for granted. In just a few short days she had literally changed my life, my spirit, my soul.

We were lying naked in front of the fireplace, blankets spread out under us with the lights turned down and were just relaxing in the glow of the fire and each other's presence.

"John," she started out a bit hesitantly, "I have one more thing that I'd like to offer you before you go. If you don't mind. It involves someone else though and I want her to meet you. But if you would rather not, I will understand." She brushed her fingers through my hair and looked intently into my eyes.

At first I didn't get what she was meaning. Sometimes I'm quick, sometimes not so. She looked at me and just smiled. I replied, "Honey, anybody you want me to meet, you bet." I watched her expectantly for more explanation.

She drew in a breath, "I love you John. But you must know that I have the capacity to love many people. She's one of my best friends and I think you would love her as much as I do if you meet her." At first it took me a bit to fathom what she was suggesting.

"I know you only have another day before you have to take off," she continued, "I'd love it if you took away another memory." She leaned into me and continued to caress my chest.

I looked up at the ceiling, my arm under her head, holding her close, "I have enough memories to last a lifetime now, but I would do anything for you. Anything at all." And I meant it. She just sighed, and nestled closer to me. We fell asleep like that.

The next morning I drove her to her home and she made arrangements to meet me just a little later at the cottage. We had decided it would be nice to spend the last day together there, and Georgia said that her friend would love it. I spent the next couple of hours buying a few things for the cottage. Some candles, a little light wine and I could make it a nice evening. I still couldn't totally fathom what was in store, but I was looking forward to being with Georgia some more. It was painful just being away from her those few hours.

After spending some time walking around the cottages and more or less just waiting for Georgia and her friend to arrive, GG's car pulled up to the cottage. It looked to me that she had done something with her long hair, but I couldn't be sure. I walked toward the car as she was emerging and then her passenger got out. Friend she had said? They could have passed for sisters.

Her friends hair wasn't quite as long, but she was about the same height and build. Here standing in front of me were two women who could have been formed from the same mould. GG's friend was a little more busty than her, but in all area's she was every bit as gorgeous.

GG interrupted my unobtrusive perusing to introduce me to her friend. She grabbed her friend by the elbow and walked to me. "John, I would like you to meet Susie. She is one of my dearest friends."

Just like the chivalrous person that I tried to be, I reached out and grabbed Susie's hand and brought it to my lips and kissed the back of her hand. "I am so very glad to meet you Susie and all the more so since you are such a friend of Georgia's."

Susie's eyes just brightened and with a mock curtsy said, "Pleased to meet you John. Very pleased." And she gave me an appraising look up and down.

I started to blush a bit, then asked if they would like to come in. I led them to the cottage and like the true gentleman I was, I opened the door and motioned them in. When she walked through the door I heard Susie give a kind of under her breath gasp, for what greeted them were candles all over. The lights were out and the only illumination was provided by the fireplace and the candles that I had strategically placed throughout the living room area.

"Would you ladies like a glass of wine?" I volunteered.

"Sure would." GG was first to reply.

I poured them each a glass and then GG took me by the arm and with Susie in tow, led us to the sofa near the fireplace. She strategically sat me in between Susie and herself. Evidently I didn't have a say in it, though I admit I didn't mind.

We made some small talk for a bit, realizing that Susie already seemed to know quite a bit about me. Several times I would glance around and notice that GG was enjoying the situation and it was evident that she was being a little mischievous. Her and Susie evidently had something up their sleeves.

"You know, John," GG intoned, "if you remember the other night, just how comfortable it was in front of the fireplace.." she paused for a breath, or effect, I wasn't sure, "I thought that since it is still early we could all just relax on the floor in front of it. Maybe enjoy our wine, a little snack," she said snack with a very definite yet hesitant inflection, "and just enjoy the evening." She slowly licked her lips with her tongue.

The vixen was teasing me! I was starting to blush a bit, but I was beginning to enjoy her little charade.

"Well, I know just how to fix it." I arose from the sofa and entered my bedroom. I came out with my double wide sleeping bag, a comforter and several blankets, I piled them on the floor and spread them out in front of the fireplace. I looked over at the girls and they were whispering so I continued to straighten the blankets out, laying the sleeping bag down first, then the comforter, and then the blankets.