Georgia On My Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ground in to her and she ground against me and then I started to pump in and out of her allowing the flare of my circumcised cock to just reach the entrance of her love tunnel. Then as the upper side of my cock would rub against her clit and cause her to moan, I would literally slam myself at her cervix. I could feel the hole in my cock flare as it tried to force its way through her cervical opening and then she would grunt, throw up her legs and meet my thrust halfway.

She sure knew how to pour every ounce of love she had into giving her partners pleasure. Our rhythm increased as she became more and more sensitive to the cunt pounding and my cock rubbing against her most sensitive nubbin.

Suddenly, Susie, who must have recuperated next to us, reached her head in between us and pulled a stiff, erect nipple into her mouth. Georgia let out a long moan, groaning as the sensation of Susie's sucking coursed through her nipple along that nerve pathway to wind up drawing her uterus up, and just as she thrust up and I plunged into her to the hilt, like a taut rubber band unwinding her orgasm hit.

Her hips started bucking against me and thrashing. She was pulling my ass into her trying to force me even deeper into her. She continued to moan and mewl and cry and howl as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. Susie moved from Georgia's nipple and with a soft hand reached behind me and between my legs and grabbed my balls again. For me, that's all she wrote as once again, I had a eruption of pleasure deep between the loins of my lover under me.

I started to tremble, to shake as my cock unleashed its load again and again and again. Georgia continued to gyrate against me and I could feel our juices mingling together between us as I leaned down and kissed her again. I held myself just off from her as she continued to tremble and release little shudders. I could feel her cunt muscles spasm against my cock as her orgasm was subsiding ever so slowly. It felt again as if her cunt was milking me for every drop it could get.

I had the strangest thought just then. Woman was an amazing and miraculous creation and most men were not aware of the power that women relinquished to men. What a time to philosophize!

But the proof was between my legs as she continued to milk me with her cunt. I knew I had spent what I had for a while at least, but she continued to keep me semi-hard as she returned the kisses with a passion that just wouldn't diminish.

Susie had started caressing my back and butt cheeks and feeling the warmth in her caresses and the heat and love that Georgia was giving between my legs, I would have argued with anyone that I was indeed in heaven.

Slowly and ever so gently, I removed my self from between Georgia's thighs and lay down alongside of her, pulling her close to me and cradling her head in my arms. I don't know what kind of love drove the relationship between Susie and Georgia, but I knew that Georgia had an unlimited supply of love to give. Susie gave Georgia a kiss and then with all the tenderness of a loving kitten, she again began to clean the wetness and evidence of our love making from Georgia's body.

Georgia nestled her head in my arms, and laying against my chest while Susie finished her self-appointed chore, she began to sob just ever so gently. I looked down upon her and brushing the hair that had found its way over her face, asked her what the matter was.

"I know you have to leave, but I am going to miss you so dearly," she whimpered. This woman whom I had only known for about a week, was breaking my heart.

"Hush, now," I replied caressing her shoulders and holding her tight to me. "I have vacations regularly. I only have one place in my mind to go from now on. I know that between us our jobs, careers AND independence won't allow us much leeway, but you have so much love to give and so many to give it too, that you will have enough to keep you busy."

Susie had finished her task and had taken to lying beside Georgia with her head on Georgia's side.

"I know, and you're right, but, we've touched souls. We've had something that most people can and only dream about." She was almost pleading.

"I know honey, and I plan on keeping in touch. I really do, because you have given me and taught me things that only someone with your capacity to love could." I pushed the hair from her eyes again and held her chin up to look at me.

As I gazed into her eyes I said, "Besides, you have something wonderful, sexy, erotic and fulfilling in the woman lying beside you. You certainly wouldn't want to throw that away now would you."

Georgia reached her arm around Susie and replied, "Not for anything in the world." She pulled Susie closer for a light kiss on the mouth. I could see in that kiss that there were still things that Georgia had to accomplish. I couldn't be the one, at least right now to hold her back from the unlimited love that she could share.

We lay like that the rest of the evening until only the light of the fireplace illuminated our little party. The candles had burned down and finally out, but the glow of the fireplace embers gave us a surreal feeling of oneness and connectedness. We held each other and kissed and cuddled until the sun began to poke its presence through the cracks in the blinds and door. The fire had long gone out but the warmth we shared between the three of us, kept the inside fires burning.

The shower we took together that morning was cramped, humorous but added the much needed finishing touches to a relationship that could only become closer and deeper over time. Both girls had given me a final going away gift, before we were able to finish our showers, as they tried to suck the essence of my being through an organ that seemed to refuse to calm itself in their presence.

It's been almost a year now and I'm going to take my vacation again to that now familiar place. We kept in touch to the point that long distance would allow, our careers still beckoned and pleaded for our full attention, but mine just couldn't compete with destiny. Now my only decision is not where to go for vacation, but rather, do I even want to come back afterwards. Blame the quandary on destiny------and the fact that I just can't get Georgia off my mind!