All Comments on 'Georgie and Claire Ch. 02'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Welcome Back

It was great to see the best story teller around back on line. Thanks so much and please publish more regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it!

Amazing story. I didn't know if I liked Georgie in the first chapter but he's growing on me. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another Great Story

Thanks for another well written story, which is just normal for you!! Is there any chance that We will be seeing another installment of "Mom's Bed" soon?? I can't wait to see how our hero handles the "Bitch Dom"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good work

As usual awsome story and good characters. Toss in a little incest/anal and the fun was at full mast.

StratisfiedStratisfiedabout 11 years ago
Great!!

Great story and writing. Hope you are going to continue with Georgie and the girls.

Keep up the great work.

wrc264wrc264almost 11 years ago
cant stop now

You really need to continue this, he has one more girl and one more ass to go. Let us know when it is ready.

SejanusSejanusover 10 years ago
Another call for more!

Definitely wanting more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fucking a willing womans arse is just brilliant

first time was a girl I met and fucked one night - the next night she was on her period but showed me how to fuck her ass - it was just sublime.....did my wife a few years later and she loved it then she was my ex - met another woman and she preferred it up her arse and liked me sticking my fist in her peussy then my last girlfriend I took her virgin arse and she loved it when I got her worked up - slipped in so easy......there is nothing like it when you get to fuck three holes in a session....

qwikguyqwikguyover 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

Please do not end it here....keep the arc going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue it

This story great plz continue it :)

LurknTrollLurknTrollabout 9 years ago
Please continue...

I very much enjoy this series and would love to read another part or more to wrap the story up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not finished

Good story but not quite finished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"...Beth might be mad, but I really didn't feel guilty when it came to what happened with her. That was all her doing. " Stop saying that man. She was drunk and if you're in the US you know what it mean legally.

Gary20201Gary20201over 2 years ago

You write pretty good and I have read 3 or 4 of your stories but you need to use lube on the assholes...lol

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Would have been much better with a part three or another page.

bluesbobluesbo16 days ago

Super hot yet satisfying story == and very well written. Another chapter to finish up and tie together the various pieces of the three girls' story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous