Georgie and Claire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,330 Followers

"Wow! You two are really going at it," Carol said with a shake of her head after a few moments. I'd almost forgotten my cousin was there. I started to pull back in embarrassment, but Claire refused to stop kissing me. So be it.

I leaned into her again and crushed her lips with mine. Claire's only response was a moan. I couldn't resist reaching up and caressing her full breasts once more. I figured Carol would stop me, but they felt so good the first time that I just had to touch them again.

"Naughty, naughty, Georgie!" my cousin said, but that was all she did. She looked a little excited too. I chose to ignore that and refocus on Claire's lips. They were soft and full. This girl might be a virgin, but she sure knew how to kiss! I lost myself in her for a time.

Claire was still wearing her cover-up over her bathing suit and as good as her breasts felt through all that, I was certain they would feel much better without it in the way. The problem was that there was no way I was going to get my hand up from the bottom of the cover-up, so instead I tried to reach down through the neck line. Claire didn't stop kissing me, but she squirmed. I couldn't tell if it was in an attempt to stop me or in desire.

"Georgie..." my cousin said in a tone that plainly was meant to warn me off. I shifted my hands back to the outside of Claire's cover-up.

Carol's voice sounded even closer than I expected. It surprised me a little so I opened my eyes. Claire had shifted while we were kissing and I hadn't realized it. She was no longer leaning against the couch. Instead, she was sitting perpendicular to the back rest and leaning into my cousin. Her head rested on Carol's shoulder.

There was something odd about my cousin's eyes as she smiled at me. It only took be a second to realize what it was. I guess I should have expected it considering, but it wasn't every day your saw your cousin's eyes smoldering with the beginnings her own need. Claire and I were turning her on.

It felt a little awkward with my cousin smiling down at me that way. Part of me thought that maybe it was time to take a breather, but whether it was or not, there was no way I was going to stop what I was doing. It felt too good and I wasn't sure how Claire would feel in the morning. This might be my only chance with her. I know that sounds short sighted considering that I really liked Claire, but at this point my libido was in full control.

Carol was lying in the corner of the couch with Claire still resting on her shoulder. I removed my hands from Claire's breasts and leaning into her, letting her feel the beating of my heart. I lay partially atop her and her knee fell between my legs. Claire moved it slowly, obviously feeling my stiff cock. I kissed my way down to her neck.

"Georgie..." Carol began to warn again, but this time Claire stopped her.

"No!" she interjected. "It's okay. I like the way it feels."

"It would feel a lot better if you let me take off your cover-up," I said, making sure to run my cock along her thigh as I did. She bit her bottom lip for a moment.

"I guess it's okay," she finally conceded. "I mean, Carol's here. It's not like you'll do anything too crazy."

"You do remember that this is Georgie we're talking about?" my cousin snorted, but she didn't stop me from shifting up and pulling Claire's cover-up off.

The brunette's bathing suit was the one piece I remembered from when she took a dip in the pool earlier. It was a mix of blues, blacks and greens. It covered everything, but with Claire's curves that only helped so much. I could see her breasts heaving slightly in excitement. I lay on top of her again and went back to kissing her lips. After a few moments I shifted down to her neck. She moaned and threw her head back, resting it on Carol's shoulders. I glanced up and saw my cousin panting ever so slightly. It was obvious that her need was continuing to grow. I sort of felt bad for her, but not enough to stop.

I kissed my way down from Claire's neck to her breasts slowly, giving her the time to stop me and doing my best to drive her crazy enough that she wouldn't. I slipped first one and then the other shoulder strap of her bathing suit free.

I was sure Carol was going to stop me, but my cousin's eyes were locked on the tops of Claire's full breasts. Suddenly, I realized that she wanted to see her friend's tits almost as much as I did. I wasn't sure how to take that, but I didn't dwell on it. Instead, I gently pulled the top of Claire's bathing down and shifted my trail of kisses lower. I licked and tasted my way between her full breasts, enjoying the feel of them as I enmeshed my face in their softness.

"Do you want me to stop him?" Carol asked. Claire's only reply was a moan. My cousin shook her head and looked at me. ""Georgie, only you could be this lucky!" I grinned up at her from between Claire's breasts and then shifted my kisses to one of her friend's nipples. Claire gasped. I think maybe Carol did too.

Neither one of them noticed me continuing to push Claire's bathing suit down until I finally got it past her hips. They both realized what was happening at the same moment, but by the time they reacted I had it past Claire's knees.

"Georgie! Don't you dare!" Carol snapped, but it was too late. Claire's suit hit the floor. The brunette tried to close her legs, but I was in the middle of them now. I slipped my hand between us and let my fingers dance in the furry folds there.

"Oh!" Claire cried in surprise as her hips shivered of their own accord.

"That enough!" my cousin cried, starting to push Claire off her shoulder, but the brunette clearly had other ideas.

"No!" Claire cried. "Don't stop! I think... I think I'm going to...Oh wow! I'm cumming!"

She cried out and exploded beneath me. Her head thrashed from side to side. Suddenly, Carol grabbed Claire's chin and held her head steady. The look in my cousin's eyes could only mean one thing, but even still, I was stunned when my cousin started kissing and thrusting her tongue into Claire's mouth. Carol also reached around and began squeezing her friend's big breasts. The brunette was too far gone and in the middle of her orgasm to do anything but return the kisses and moan at the caresses.

Unable to resist the scent of Claire's excitement I shifted down her body and replaced my fingers with my mouth. I thrust my nose into the soft, damp nest of hair between her legs and my tongue into her hot, red center. Claire moaned loudly between Carol's kisses as I tasted her juices for the first time. They were so good that I had to have more so I worked at making her produce what I wanted. She clearly liked what I was doing because her legs splayed wide.

Claire' pussy quivered as I licked and sucked her juices from between her furry lips. Her orgasm rolled into another, more intense release. The juices sprayed out from her and I drank them down greedily. I looked up and saw Carol pinching Claire's nipples hard while she continued to thrust her tongue in and out of the other girl's mouth.

The sight of the two girls together drove me a bit crazy. I reached up and squeezed Claire's heavy breasts. Now there were four hands caressing her tits, but they were more than big enough to handle the attention. I used all of my considerable experience to bring on Claire's next orgasm.

Somewhere along the line, almost without thought, I slipped one hand behind Claire and rested it on my cousin's inner thigh. It was warm and soft and I could hear Carol gasp slightly at my touch, but she didn't stop me. I slowly worked my hand higher. I was still a few inches from Carol's center when my fingers became moist. She was so wet that it was dripping down her thighs!

"Oh! I'm going to cum again!" Claire cried suddenly between kisses. I shifted my tongue to her clit and it was almost like pressing a button. She screamed into Carol's mouth and exploded with even more intensity than before. Her entire body shook with her release. All I could see was the whites of her eyes. This was clearly the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen a girl have. It continued almost a full two minutes and then she passed out.

"Wow," I said into the silence that followed.

"You think?" Carol asked sarcastically as she moved my hand off her thigh and tried to shift out from behind Claire. I'd become so involved in Claire's orgasm at I hadn't moved my fingers any higher on my cousin's thigh. That was probably a good thing in the long run, but at that moment all I felt was regret.

I stood and helped Carol up. We were both still dressed, but my excitement was causing quite the tent in my bathing suit. Her need was just as apparent. Her nipples were poking through her top and the crotch of her bathing suit had a wet patch exactly where you would expect. I licked my lips and looked away. Carol was my cousin after all.

We laid Claire down on the couch and found a sheet to cover her. The brunette was oblivious to our moving her, but it struck me that she looked adorable despite her sweat drenched hair. I smiled down at her. I'm not sure if this whole situation would mean anything, good or bad, in the long run in regards to my feelings for Claire, but it was nice to be part of giving her pleasure like that.

"You really do have it bad," Carol said, looking at me before shifting her eyes to Claire. "So much for my protecting her innocence."

"She's still a virgin," I offered, earning a frown from Carol, but she continued to watch Claire.

"It's more my fault than yours," she sighed. "It was bad enough not stopping you when I should have, but to kiss her and...well, you know."

"You looked comfortable doing it," I said, shaking my head as I remembered. "Obviously, you've kissed a girl before. Beth?" It was a guess, but I thought it was a good one. It was our conversation earlier about the honey blond.

"Yes," Carol admitted. "It happened by accident, at least the first time. After that, we sometimes got together when neither one of us were dating someone." There was a story there, but I didn't think now was the time to go over it. "Beth brought up the idea of seeing if Claire wanted to have fun with us, but I stopped her. Claire seemed too innocent, and frankly, I didn't want to lose her as a friend." I expected my next question wouldn't go over well, but I had to ask. I was just too curious not to.

"You aren't a lesbian, are you?"

"Really? Do you really have to ask that?" my cousin snapped, shaking her head and rolling her eyes. "Is that what Lou told you?"

"Well no," I admitted, remembering the few conversations I'd had with her ex-boyfriend about this type of stuff. "He didn't say much with me being your cousin and all, but he did mention more than once that he had no complaints about you in bed."

"I should think not," she snorted, and then grinned, obviously remembering some very enjoyable memories. She shook her head and refocused on me. "I'm no lesbian. I'm not sure how to explain what I am. Honestly, I'm not really all that attracted to women in general, it's just that Beth, and I guess Claire too...well they're my closest friends. It's not about boy or girl with them. It's just an extension of our friendship."

"That's some friendship," I said shaking my head. "Cause I don't see me ever getting that close to one of my friends."

"Not even Lou?" Carol asked. She was teasing me, but still it took some effort to hide my reaction.

"Are you kidding? That boy is as hairy as a gorilla!" It got the expected laugh in response.

"He's not that bad!" she said. "Although it is a bit of a forest down between..."

"Information overload!" I interjected, no longer able to hide my grimace. Carol tried to say something else that I was sure would be equally as bad or even worse. I grabbed her and covered her mouth with my hand.

She fought me the way she knew would work best from past experience. My cousin began tickling me. We ended up on the floor in moments with me on top of her. I was holding her hands over her head so she wouldn't tickle me. The problem was that now she could talk again.

"I could just picture you and Lou together..." she began, grinning now.

"Don't!" I interjected.

"Come on!" Carol teased. "Would it really be that bad?"

"Last warning!" I snapped. I should have known better. My cousin took my words more as a challenge than a warning.

"I just can't decide who would be on the top and who on the bottom," she taunted. "I guess maybe you on..." That was all I could take. I leaned forward and covered her mouth with the one thing available, my own.

Carol stiffened under me. She wasn't the only thing. I was still in need from our earlier antics with Claire and having a woman trapped beneath me caused my libido to take control, if only momentarily. Carol was beautiful and I'd always had a thing for her despite her being my cousin. It wasn't like what I felt for Claire, but then again, on a purely physically level she was just as hot in her own way.

I generally ignored my attraction to my cousin for obvious reasons. I hadn't planned on kissing her, but I had to shut her up somehow. I guess the method I chose might have had something to do with being a bit hard up after taking care of Claire with no release of my own. The memories of Carol and Claire sharing their almost soulful kisses probably had something to do with it too.

I'm not sure what might have happened next if Carol had actually returned my kiss, but she didn't. She remained frozen and I realized I'd gone over the line. Okay, I knew I was going over when I chose to kiss her, but I'd hoped she might come along with me. Clearly, she hadn't. Damn.

"Sorry," I said, letting go and rolling off of her. "It was the only way I could think of to shut you up." I sounded pretty lame and I knew it, but I had no idea what I could do to make it better at this point.

I was more than a little nervous about her reaction. Carol was my favorite cousin and I didn't want to hurt her. I'd let my horniness drive me to do something stupid. She looked at me, obviously still in shock from what I'd done.

"Let's take another dip in the pool," my cousin said suddenly. "You smell like Claire." She wiped my kiss from her mouth before adding, "Taste like her too I'm betting." It wasn't the reaction I feared. Frankly, it was far from it.

"Sure," I said, following her up the stairs.

"We'll have to be quiet," Carol said more softly as we went out the back door. "Mom and dad don't like me going in the pool late at night. Dad worries what might happen if I pull a muscle and I'm by myself. You'll be with me so that won't be an issue."

"And your mom?" I asked. The conversation was relaxingly normal. I guess Carol was going to forgive me for the kiss. I was more than a little relieved. Okay, and a little bit disappointed, but I'd get over that soon enough. What had come over me? Kissing my cousin like that...what an idiot! I guess I was more of a male slut than even I realized.

"Mom's afraid I'll wake the neighbors," Carol said, rolling her eyes. I laughed gently.

We were at the pool by that time and I dove in. I needed to distance myself a bit from my cousin. She was supposedly the drunk one at this point and I was mostly sober, but despite everything that had happened, I still felt my body reacting being so close to her.

"No jumping or diving!" she whispered rather loudly as I surfaced. "We don't want to wake anyone."

"Sorry," I whispered back with the same loud volume. Carol shook her head, understanding my point. She pulled her cover up off and I tried not to stare at her in her yellow bikini. Maybe coming to the pool wasn't such a good idea. Thankfully, she slipped into the water a moment later. I dove deep trying to make the cool water calm me. I came up for air eventually.

"There you are," my cousin grinned when I finally surfaced. She swam toward me slowly. Carol didn't stop until she was right next to me. She leaned closed and surprised me by taking a sniff. "That's better. Now you smell like all you. Well, you and chlorine."

Thankfully, she backed off a little bit as she giggled at her own joke. We swam for a few minutes in silence and I finally began to calm down, at least a little. We ended up floating next to each other staring up at the stars.

"It's been one crazy night," she sighed suddenly.

"Yes it has," I agreed readily enough. We fell silent again, but it was less than a minute before she spoke again.

"You do realize we're going to have to talk about what happened," she said, standing in the pool now. "All of it."

"Yes, I suppose," I sighed, standing as well.

"First let's talk about Beth," my cousin said.

"I thought we already did that earlier," I frowned.

"We did," Carol replied. "But that was before you guessed that she and I had been together. I guess I should have denied it, but I don't like lying, especially not to my favorite cousin."

"Thanks," I smiled. It was nice to know she still felt the same about me despite everything that happened.

"Georgie, you know Beth," she began. "I don't know if she's going to regret what happened between you two in the morning, but in either case she'll probably act as if it never happened or you took advantage of her being drunk."

"Despite how aggressive she was?" I asked in surprise.

"I expect more because of it," Carol replied. "I guess I could be wrong, especially with Claire walking in on you two the way she did, but with Beth, you never know. She's wound just a little too tight."

"You think?" I snorted.

"In either case," my cousin said, overriding my sarcasm. "She would be really upset if she found out you know about what she and I do occasionally. You have to promise not to tell her."

"Even if she calls me 'whore'gie?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, even then," Carol insisted. "Promise?" This obviously meant a lot to her.

"Okay, I promise," I said.

"Good," my cousin smiled. "Now on to Claire."

"What about Claire?" I frowned. Afraid of where this might go.

"I know you have feelings for her," Carol replied. "But despite tonight, you're going to have to take it slow. Yes, it's pretty obvious she enjoyed everything that happened, but I'm not really sure how she'll deal with it in the morning."

"Think she'll react like Beth and act it never happened or that I took advantage of her?" I asked.

"Claire? No way," my cousin replied confidently. "Despite her innocence, or maybe because of it, she's more honest with herself. I'm just concerned that she'll be way too freaked out over it when she sobers up and remembers everything that happened. I mean, come on! She might still be a virgin after what happened, but we drove her to three orgasms and she passed out afterward. That's got to be a shock to her system."

"That's a fair point," I said. "And I'll take my time with her, but let's see how she reacts tomorrow before we make any decisions. Frankly, I'm hoping for an encore sometime this summer. Seeing you two going at it was quite a turn on."

"Which brings us to the third and finally topic," Carol sighed. "Me. Before, you joked about only hanging out with me in hopes of fulfilling some sick incestuous fantasy. That's not true is it?"

"Of course not," I said, trying to cut off a long and embarrassing conversation. "You're one of my closest friends. You have to know that!"

"Yes, but..." she began.

"Look, I really am sorry," I interjected. "I shouldn't have kissed you. It was the only way I could think of shutting you up. I guess I was still pretty horny from what happened with Claire, but that's no excuse."

"It's not that big of a deal," she sighed. "I just felt an irrational moment of fear that what you said before might be true. I should have known better."

"The kiss..." I began, but she cut me off.

"It's not only the kiss that I'm talking about," she said. "If Claire's orgasm had held off that last time another couple of minutes your hand would brought me right along with her."

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,330 Followers