Geran and Nicole Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins discover more about themselves on a honeymoon.
7.9k words
4.49
25.6k
23
3

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers

Welcome to the next chapter. A heartfelt thank you to everyone who left kind comments and voted highly for the first chapter. I will probably lose some of you as the tale now goes into the fantastic. There is still incest so if that's not your thing kindly move on. The love story is still progressing as the twins discover more of each other. Some parts are glossed over due to the personality of the story-teller - this time Nicole. Geran will help fill in some gaps when it's his turn again. Comments and constructive criticism welcome however offensive or just plain rude comments will be deleted.

*****

Geran and Nicole - Chapter Two - The Honeymoon part one

"But, MOM! He's got two cocks now!" I pointed at them.

She sat on the edge of the bed and gently fondled Geran's two dicks until they were fully erect. "This is part of your demonic heritage. When untried demons have sex the male grows a second penis. Geran, you will be able to adjust the length and thickness as you want. Nicole, you will be able to make them the perfect size for you."

I had been thinking about the ramifications of this new development. "Hold on a fucking minute! Where's the second one supposed to go?"

"In your ass, dear" Mom explained to me like I was an idiot.

"NO! No way! No fucking way is that going in my ass! I was a fucking virgin a little while ago and now you two are planning to fuck my ass?!?! No fucking way!!" I figured I looked silly, sitting nude, sweaty, with my brother's cum oozing out of me insisting no anal sex.

Mom gave me a stern look. "Nicole, stop being ridiculous. You are made for him and he is made for you. You will accept him fully. I don't want to hear another word about it. By the way, Congratulations! You are now Husband and Wife. You share a soul." She seemed genuinely pleased for us.

Geran looked alarmed. "Hold on a minute! Part of my what heritage?"

"Demonic. Don't tell me your hearing is going."

"Maybe you would like to enlighten us? It seems you are withholding a bit of information from us."

She looked slightly irritated. "You haven't figured any of this out already? No? I will give you a brief update and activate some race memories.

"The two of you have demonic abilities. I am a demon. You inherited them from me."

Geran looked exasperated. "That's it? Come on!"

Mom placed a hand on each of our foreheads and unleashed a barrage of power into our minds.

Mom handed me a small box. "These rings belonged to my parents and were forged in hell. They have powers in them although I don't know what. They will serve as your engagement rings. You can pick out your own wedding rings."

I opened the box. They were blood gold bands with a complex pattern engraved into the surface. Geran and I thanked and hugged her. I handed Geran one of the rings. They were both the same size. We both slid them on each other's fingers and they adjusted themselves to fit perfectly. After we put them on she added, "They will not come off."

"I'm ok with that," Geran said.

I figured I was too. I hugged and kissed him and held him tightly. Then I whispered, "If you're very, VERY gentle I'll let you fuck my ass." He smiled.

Mom had a large breakfast prepared downstairs, but I'm guessing she had some other entities actually doing the cooking.

Geran asked her, "Mom, you said we had a demonic heritage but some of the thoughts you put in our heads don't seem to match up to that. It will probably take a week to fully make sense of what you gave us but some parts just aren't lining up with what you said."

She snorted. "Showing off your big brain again? You're correct. You have angelic blood in you as well. The combination and circumstances make both of you something more than either species. Geran, you will become known as Conquest. Nicole, you will become known as War. The two of you will help engineer and execute the Apocalypse.

"Understand the Apocalypse is not Armageddon. Armageddon is the destruction of everything. The Apocalypse is change. It's not just the Judeo-Christian school of thought that helps to shape you. All other religions have a part in this as well, but the Christian designations of the Four Horsemen are the most convenient.

"Make no mistake, however, there are many, many entities that have a vested interest in not changing anything. You two will face resistance and enemies desperate to eliminate you. On the plus side, it's very difficult to permanently kill a Horseman." She looked pleased with herself like she had just told us everything we could ever possibly need to know. I had at least a thousand questions and Geran probably had ten times that amount.

She seemed to sense she was going to get bombarded with questions and she had her distraction ready. She reached into a pocket and pulled out a packet of papers. "This was my wedding present to you both. I apologize for not giving it to you sooner. Here are passports, plane tickets, rental car documents, hotel reservations, quite a bit of cash, boat rental reservations, and the money is in your checking accounts plus there are four credit cards with impressive limits. Your flight leaves in four hours. You are flying directly to Jamaica."

I squealed and jumped over Geran to give her a hug. "You're the best Mom!" I blasted the info into his mind and ran into my closet to start packing. "I poked my head out of the closet, "Get MOVING Geran. We're going on a HONEYMOON!!" I threw dresses, shorts, shirts, bikinis, more bikinis, some of my sexiest panties, what else??? Bathroom! Toothbrush, hairbrush toothpaste, hairspray. Back to the closet. Shoes, belts, jewelry. Anything else? Yes! Hubby!

"Geran! Geran?" I went in his closet where he was piddledicking around. I started tossing stuff into his suitcase. "Come on! The limo will be here in ten minutes! Get fucking dressed!" I was hopping on one foot slipping a miniskirt on.

I was dragging him out the door five minutes later through the door with two stuffed suitcases. *BYE MOM!! THANK YOU!! WE'LL SEE YOU IN A WEEK!! WE LOVE YOU*

*I love you too. Have fun. And no need to shout!*

The limo whisked us to Newark, well whisked for New York traffic. We got to the airport with two hours to spare. The limo didn't take us to the main terminal. I double checked the tickets. "Geran - this is a private charter!" I had been blabbing non-stop on the ride out here. I was so excited to be with him for a week with no distractions. It was to me a big confirmation we were really married and not just playing at it.

We pulled up to a private hangar where a sleek small jet was warmed up and ready for us. The limo driver hauled our bags onto the plane. Geran tipped him and we got on board. It was a really nice jet. Leather seats, TV, wet bar, a big leather sofa - it was going to be a comfortable flight.

The co-pilot and pilot introduced themselves and gave us the safety speech. The flight attendant came on board and gave her version and fixed us some drinks. She was a VERY good looking blonde woman in a tight revealing outfit. She made us buckle up for takeoff and told us we had about a five or six hour trip depending on winds. We took off and were on our way!

Geran leaned over to me and said, "Happy Honeymoon, Nicole!" His voice was filled with love. I kissed him passionately and eventually found myself unbuckled and straddling his lap. I was grinding myself against his hard on; dry humping him like crazy. We started ripping each other's clothes off.

I whispered, "Let's try out the sofa." And got up. He tried but was still buckled in his seat and flopped back down. I laughed at his struggle. He got loose and carried me to the sofa and threw me onto it. I was topless and once I landed on the couch I got rid of the rest of my clothes. I love the way he looks at my body. It's a hungry look and one that is filled with passion and love. He stripped and got on top of me kissing me all over. He made me cum by licking my ears, my nipples, and then he really got busy on my clit, pussy, and asshole. When I was practically delirious he mounted me with two hard cocks. I wrapped my legs and arms around him pulling him tightly against me.

He began testing what felt the best in me. We eventually settled on two eight inch long dicks. The one in my pussy was thick and the other thinner. They felt the best inside me. No one could ever make me feel like he did. We experimented with all sorts of shapes and sizes. We found I could handle up to two feet of dickmeat of massive thickness and yet a 4" long thin dick felt every bit as good. We decided the succubus side of me must make my nether region super accommodating. It was as good of an explanation as anything else and until we did more research we were happy enough with it. At least I wasn't a size queen.

I told him mentally *Mom taught me how to speak telepathically. I want to share my orgasms with you!* and I combined our minds and feelings and passion. He cried out with the sudden intensity of it and began cumming deep inside me. I put my multi-orgasmic ability into him. He started fucking me again. For the next hour we fucked, changing positions frequently. He was climaxing intensely and frequently. His cum was flowing out of me like crazy.

We shared one last massive climax and collapsed off the sofa onto the floor of the cabin. The flight attendant handed us both large bottles of Gatorade. She looked very flushed. She told us, "You may want to get cleaned up and dressed. We land in forty-five minutes."

There was a small shower in the bathroom. We took turns in the shower and then got dressed and back in our seats with fifteen minutes to spare. We held hands, kissed, and whispered silly love stuff to each other until we landed.

We had another limo waiting for us. It was early evening and the sky was beautiful. I could smell the salt of the sea and feel a warm breeze.

Our driver was a big muscular black man. I figured he was our bodyguard too. He grabbed our luggage and took us to our hotel. It was on a more secluded side of the island right on the beach. He escorted us to the honeymoon suite which was VERY luxurious. Very expensive furniture, flowers, fresh fruit, fine linens. It was magnificent. Four people entered our room and one gave us the tour. Two bedrooms, a massive bathroom with a Jacuzzi that over looked the ocean. A balcony, chaise lounges, a kitchenette, a living room, cable TV with plenty of porno channels, dining area with glass table. It was very impressive. The other three people had unpacked our suitcases and had everything put away where it should be. The last turned down our bed and poured us fresh fruit drinks. They told us we were expected for dinner in forty minutes at the beachfront restaurant. Dress was beach casual.

Geran tipped them and they disappeared out the door. "Geran, I'm so happy being with you I feel like I'll explode."

"Please don't explode. I can't tip these guys enough to clean up the mess!" he said holding me. I punched his arm.

"Fucking comedian!" I'm getting dressed for dinner. I tried to pull away but he pulled me closer.

"Nicole, I love you so much I feel like I could explode too. It feels like there is more love in me than my body can contain. I am your husband, your lover, your brother, your slave, your protector, and yours." He leaned down and we shared a deep kiss. We gently parted and found they had already laid out our evening wear.

I had a black and red bikini with a lower body transparent skirt wrap. Geran had a smart looking tropical shirt with violet flowers and knee length shorts. We were both equipped with flip-flops. We joined hands and went to eat.

The restaurant was unimpressive at first. Lots of palms and tables scattered between them on the sand. Our table was closest to the water and had a few candles on the table and several tiki torches around it. The way the palms were arranged we could not see any other tables. There was a light warm breeze and the sound of the surf. As a finishing touch there was a hammock a few feet away gently rocking in the breeze. We were seated and they brought us drinks.

We sat in silence taking in the atmosphere. "Geran, this is amazingly romantic."

"You aren't kidding. It is amazing." Another waiter showed up with appetizers. Geran asked, "May we see some menus?"

"Sir, our apologies, but we have no menus. We have one special per day and that is what we serve. We assure you will be pleased with tonight's selection." The waiter explained to us.

"Good enough for me." And we dug in. We were brought seven courses in all and each course had a different drink to accompany it. Every course was just enough and excellent. The drinks ranged from fruit drinks to wines to cream based. The courses were vegetable, soup, salad, some sort of bird, an excellent fish, lizard I think, and an exquisite dessert of chocolate and cloud berries. Dinner lasted a little over three hours. We were full at the end but not stuffed. We found the dinner was prepaid so Geran left a fine tip.

"Let's test out this hammock." He said taking my hand. He got in first and held it steady for me. I snuggled as close as I could get without getting inside him. I had my head on his chest.

"Geran, I want to smell your skin, can you take off your shirt for me, please?" I asked in my cutesy girl voice.

"Anything for you." He said and slid it off and the over my shoulders to keep me warm. I sighed and held him tightly.

"Geran, I think your chest is my favorite part of you. I would love it if you left it bare all the time."

We lay in the hammock for some time listening to the waves and the wind. He ran his fingers through my hair the whole time. It was probably about one in the morning when he leaned down and kissed the top of my head. "Let's go to bed, Babe."

We clumsily got out of the hammock and took the elevator to the top floor. We entered our room and had some fruit juice, got undressed and ready for bed. The sheets were incredibly soft. Geran left the balcony door open so we could hear the surf. I eased myself on top of him, "I'm not sleepy yet." I reached down between my legs and found two beautiful cocks waiting for me. I backed down his body and impaled myself on them moaning deeply. I stayed keeping my full weight on him, my entire body pressed against him and gently rode him moaning and gasping and panting. I kept it up until he gave a gently cry and grasped my hips holding me still while he came deep inside me. Then he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly until we drifted into a wonderful slumber.

For the first time our minds linked as we slept and we shared a dream. It was a dream of the distant future. We were more in love then than now. We had children of our own. We had other people who were part of our family, but not related. Not servants. A harem? That was the word that came to me. At any rate there were a lot of us and our power was unchallenged. I think the Apocalypse may have happened but I couldn't tell for certain. As with most dreams much of it was unclear, but I knew I was sharing it with Geran.

We awakened with the sounds of beachgoers in the surf. I slid off his warm body and walked out on the balcony. Not many people. Looked like some more newlyweds, a few anniversaries, a couple of single men on the prowl - they noticed me standing in the nude right away - and a few single girls. The hotel seemed designed for maximum privacy if you wanted it. I felt two arms circle around my waist and a pair of hot lips kiss my neck. I knew by that maneuver he wanted to go out and not back to bed. Back to bed would have been my ears or lips.

I wrapped my arms over his, "What would you like to do today? Beach, Tourism, Shopping?" I asked softly.

I felt him shift around a bit swaying me to the surf tempo. "It sounds crazy, but I would like to wait on the beach. I would like to go snorkeling this morning and shopping this afternoon. Maybe dinner and dancing tonight? I know I'm forcing my ideas on you so let me know if you'd rather do something else."

I turned and kissed his throat, "That sounds wonderful. You get to buy me some awesome shit!" He smacked my bare ass.

"Get ready for breakfast and snorkeling!" He called the front desk and told them what we wanted. "We're set. As soon as we finished breakfast we head to the docks. Wow! That's snorkeling wear??"

I had put on a skimpy red bikini with a thong bottom. "Hope you like it!" I grinned at him.

He was staring at me the whole time he got dressed. Swim trunks and a tank top. I put on a bottom wrap. We went downstairs for breakfast. We chose the main dining room this time. We selected a table and were told it was buffet style. There were loads of exotic fruits as well as standard fare of eggs and bacon and such. We loaded up our plates and sat back down. Another couple asked if they could sit with us. The dining room was pretty full.

We accepted and found they were Doug and Sara from Canada. She was an attractive brown haired girl, maybe twenty-three with obnoxiously large breasts and a killer figure. He had a shaved head and was quite muscular. They both looked yummy and they were pleasant enough company. He kept checking out my tits (my nipples were poking the fabric as usual) and he definitely looked at my ass when I got up to get a second helping. We found out they were also on the snorkeling tour. We finished eating and made our way to the docks. A shiny blue high powered speed boat with tons of snorkeling equipment on board. Sara had a cute but conservative bikini. Doug had a snug pair of trunks. He definitely wanted people to see his bulge. It was large.

It was just the four of us and we made our way to the reefs. We were given safety lessons on the way. At the right spot we dropped anchor and stripped down to our swimwear, put on fins, masks, and tubes and jumped in the water. It was amazing!! The water was incredibly clear and I've never seen so many fish. I even got to see a school of hammerhead sharks close enough to touch. We saw an octopus and so many corals and odd life forms. It was another world. I stuck close to Geran and we had fun talking telepathically when no one else could communicate.

It was an amazing incredible morning. I did notice Doug checking out my ass many times. I didn't care; he could look all he wanted. I was having way too much fun and I was going back to the hotel with my husband, not some big dicked Canadian! Our time came to an end way too soon. I cuddled with Geran on the boat ride back. No one had bothered getting redressed. "Geran, Babe, can we do that again? Pretty pretty please?" I was using my whiney pleading voice.

He kissed the top of my head. "As often as you want. The swim is good for you. Your tan has deepened quickly! I love your skin when you have a tan!" I already knew that of course!

"Lunch and then you open your wallet for me and all my desires!" I teased him. We got dressed - me in short shorts and a tight bare midriff shirt. He in shorts a tight tank top and an open loose weave button down shirt. We caught a taxi to downtown and found a semi-sleazy restaurant that smelled divine. Lots of sweaty natives in there. We ordered some stuff we didn't know what is was. It tasted damn good though.

A couple big Jamaicans came over and asked Geran how much he'd charge them for an hour with me. Fuck I thought things are gonna get ugly. He told them I only dated men and they should take their transvestite asses somewhere else. The whole joint got quiet. I got ready to start attacking. After a few seconds they started laughing. I was still tense. Geran asked if they were selling. He traded a couple hundred for some of Jamaica's finest. They shot the shit with us for a few minutes while we finished our meal. Then we grabbed a couple ginger beers to go and hit the shopping district.

Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers