Geran and Nicole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was testing out some of our 'demonic' powers back at the diner. I guess you would say I was influencing their moods. It worked pretty well," he told me.

We started at the cheap end and worked our way to the most expensive stores. Geran was a trooper. He waited patiently while I tried on tons of outfits and he willingly tried on every outfit I shoved in his hands. I bought tons of clothes and jewelry. We bought tons of souvenirs and some sex fetish idols. We also bought a ton of junk, but it was fun. We had nearly everything sent back to the hotel. At the last few shops where the dresses cost as much as a car we started asking for good nightclubs. We wanted a place connected to a restaurant and a place where it was pretty much an anything goes super dance club. We got the same answer every time. Papa Mist's.

At the last shop I found my club wear. It was an insanely revealing dress - red of course - fully sequined, backless with a neckline that plunged to below my belly button. It was short; it only came down about an inch below my ass cheeks. I also bought a pair of shiny red pumps to go with it. I indulged in a thick red gold necklace and matching earrings. I was set.

I set Geran up in a tropical trendy suit. A little on the snug side so I could admire his physique. I added a straw hat. He looked good enough to eat. I jumped into his arms. "I know I blew a shitload of fucking money today but it really felt good to do it. Thank you very much for letting me go shopping crazy today! I promise we can do a half day of anything you desire tomorrow!" I gave him tons of kisses all over his face.

He looked at me and said, "I know exactly what I want to do tomorrow then! There's this place in the mountains like a strip joint but they get gorgeous girls to get on stage and fuck dogs, donkeys, and horses."

I was fine with it, "No problem! What time do we need to start heading that way?"

"Honey, I wouldn't do anything that would make you feel uncomfortable. I don't know of any place like that." He looked so sincere and sweet.

I told him sincerely, "If you ever want to see that I will go with you. If you want I will suck or fuck you while you watch. I'd do anything for you too, you know." He set me down and we walked hand in hand the few blocks to Papa Mist's Club.

At first glance Papa Mist's was a super popular club and restaurant. At second glance there was something sinister about the place. Not overtly hostile but definitely something sinister there. We went in and I was surprised we were immediately seated. I figured we were in for a wait. Geran didn't even have to bribe anyone. The menu was attractive. We ordered surf 'n turf. Turned out it was Lobster and Horse. It was surprisingly delicious! About halfway through dinner a middle aged black man who looked like he had seen his fair share of battles invited himself to sit with us.

He looked us over with intense eyes. "How is your dinner? Is everything to your liking?"

I answered assuming him to be a head chef or floor manager, "Yes! It's wonderful! I've never had horse before and this is incredible! Your chefs are truly world class!"

He looked at me, "You are most kind child. And most beautiful. Congratulations on your well-deserved honeymoon!"

I know I had a puzzled look, "I don't mean to be rude, how do you know that?"

Geran looked at me, "Nicole, may I introduce Papa Mist?"

Papa looked at Geran. "Well met Conquest. Welcome to my club, War. Do you have mundane pleasures in mind for tonight? We have a few players in your class if your wish is for the more exotic."

Here goes my competitive streak again, "What sort of exotic pleasures?

This is our first time here." I explained unnecessarily. Duh! He obviously knew it was our first time here.

He patted my knee. "I know dear child. What we have on offer tonight is - and you understand there are no refunds," he joked. "And understand audience participation is highly encouraged. We have various card games, craps, and the odd cock-fight. Moving up the scale there are glory holes, sex shows, dog and pony shows, orgy rooms, that sort of thing. Sideways on is bare-knuckle boxing, kick-boxing, no holds barred cage matches, weapon matches. There are more things but this is the offseason and we do not have as many patrons as in the busy season. We always have our shopping center as well. There is a room to chase the dragon and other rooms for other vices."

Geran looked at me, "Does anything appeal to you?"

I thought about the things he said, "Well, yeah, Gambling, watching some people fucking, fighting, shopping. How could those not appeal to someone like me? Of course, there is still dancing. Papa, what's the set up and rules of the cage matches? They male or female?"

"Of course. They can be to the death or to surrender. The combatants are nude so as to prevent cheating. Other than that the players are free to beat each other to their hearts content." He told us.

I looked at Geran. "I would like to try that, watch some sex shows, and do some shopping. But not today. Today or tonight rather I want to look at the shopping and then dancing. Papa, Can we do that? I want to come back towards the end of our visit for the rest."

He patted her knee again, "My house is your house. Take this key and give it to any of my employees. They will take you to the shopping room. Prices are non-negotiable." He gave her a small silver key and got up and wandered off.

"You can watch some girls get donkey fucked right here! But I really want to dance with you tonight and show off my sexy bod!" I was getting into the music from the club. Not to brag but Geran and I are very good dancers. Mom insisted we take dance lessons from when we were five years old to the present day. There were very few moves I couldn't do. We finished our meal and gave a waiter the key.

He led us to a small room filled with what can only be described as a hoodoo priest's wet dream. I did determine this room was the source of the sinister feeling. We quickly decided nothing was in our interest.

I led Geran to the dance floor and began cutting loose. I knew every man in there wanted me. It made me very wet. The dress flared and flew around my body revealing nearly every inch of me to anyone who was watching. And there were a LOT of people watching. Geran took his own liberties and groped me thoroughly and I returned the favor. Several men tried to cut in. Geran protected me but I did enjoy the attention.

Around one a.m. we caught a cab and headed back to the hotel. I was super horny and attacked him as soon as we got in the room. It was an intense quickie but satisfying. Sleep and first full day done.

We woke up a bit later the next day. I poked Geran a few times, "Honeymoon Day Two!" I announced. "How will you amuse me today, slave?" I teased.

"Well, first we should feed you. Then should we check out the beach? Go swimming?" He looked at me heading for the shower. I joined him and told him that was a great idea.

I chose an emerald green thong bikini for today. Geran back in his shorts and tank top. I decided to be a bit more modest. I slipped on some Daisy Dukes and a half shirt. We made our way to the lobby and decided to eat on the veranda. More yummy fresh fruit. Some breakfast meats and bread. Hmmmmm. Some sweet pastries. I loaded up two plates and grabbed a carafe of mixed fruit juice and headed to our table. Geran's plate was more modest.

We watched the beachgoers, the boats, kite surfers and the sea birds. It was another beautiful day, but the staff said to expect some heavy rains this afternoon. We talked about silly shit while we ate and occasionally fed each other tidbits. After we ate we walked to the beach. We stripped down to our suits and we walked up the beach hand in hand. In a while we had crossed to a topless section so I pulled mine off. We had our feet in the clear blue water as we walked.

We eventually made our way back to our section of the beach and baked in the sun for a couple of hours before heading into the water to swim. It was heading towards lunchtime and we decided to head into town again for lunch. We kept with our beach wear - shorts and tees.

This time we took a taxi to a mid-range place over-looking the harbor. We took our time and storm clouds were rolling in by the time we finished. Geran asked me, "What would you like to do in the rain? It's coming soon."

I thought about it, "Would you like to walk around the harbor and window shop in the rain? We haven't done silly shit like that in a long time."

He smiled, "Sounds great!" We looked at all the boats. Some looked like they shouldn't be floating. Some looked like floating palaces. As we were walking around the harbor, the wind picked up, there was some lightning and thunder, and the rain started. It was a steady rain but not a downpour. We were thoroughly drenched and laughing.

"Hey Geran," I called to him. "I've been wanting to ask this for a while." I hadn't really, it had just occurred to me. "What made you suddenly realize you loved me and wanted me? It was pretty sudden and not very typical for you. I'm not complaining - just curious."

We kept walking in the rain. For once his nipples were on display and not mine. "I've always loved you, but I mostly thought of you as my sister and someone I wanted to protect. And you're my best friend. With the incest taboo we were subjected to it was difficult to look at you as anything else. You showing off your body most of the time I definitely had thoughts about you. I peaked in the bathroom while you were showering and I spied on you a few times while you were masturbating. I didn't know if I was in love with you but I lusted after you and I didn't want to do anything to jeopardize our relationship. I couldn't handle it if you hated me or if the authorities tried to separate us due to incest laws. Then when you went out with Homerun Allen I knew I had to be with you"

I kissed his hand, "I would never hate you. Not even a little. You're always thinking about my feelings. I'm going to enroll in a sex class when we get back so I can drive you insane!" I wondered if there were such classes. If not I would hire some hookers and porn stars to teach me. "I have a confession - I used to hide in your closet at night and watch you play with yourself."

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah, I loved watching you and wished I was the one stroking it for you."

"Why didn't you ever do it?"

"I was scared of rejection. I'd die without you." We stopped walking and he held me tightly. We stayed like that for a few minutes before we continued in the rain holding hands.

I tugged on his arm. "Geran I want you to use all your subtlety and look into the window of the blue and yellow house behind you overlooking the blue sailboat." I had spotted Doug watching us with what looked like ill intent.

He did by picking me up and spinning me around a couple of times. "I caught a glimpse of a familiar face. Doug. What do you think it means? He did not have a friendly expression to be sure."

"Well, I don't like it. Should we ignore or confront?" I asked getting ready for a fight.

"Hmmmmm. I don't feel like ruining our day with a confrontation. Let's ignore him for now."

"K. I see some breaks in the clouds. Looks like our rainy adventure might be coming to an end soon. It was fun, though! Should we head back and get changed for dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's eat at that place tonight." He was pointing at a building sitting out over the water on a pier. It had a big fish over the sign.

"Maybe I want to choose the place we eat tonight. Ever think of that Mr. Pushy?" I was teasing him but he hadn't caught on yet.

"I'm sorry. Of course you can choose. Where would you like to eat?" He asked with concern.

"Oh anywhere is fine!" I giggled and started running. He chased me. I let him catch me. A bit later we hailed a cab and went back to the hotel to change.

We changed clothes. I chose an elegant red sequined floor length dress. It was backless with a plunging neckline and a slit up the side all the way to my waist. No underwear possible with this outfit. I had matching red open toed shoes with three inch heels. Blood gold necklace and earrings were the finishing touches.

Geran was in a tuxedo. I had never seen him in one before. He looked incredible. "Geran, I want pictures of us like this. Can we? Please?" I knew I looked good as well. My skin was deeply tanned and my long dark hair was behaving for once.

"I had the same thought. Lemme call the front desk."

Ten minutes later we had the beach and sunset at our back and a photographer taking pictures of us on our balcony. We had a lot of pictures taken on the balcony and then we moved to a fancy room off the lobby with flowers and fountains. We had many more pictures taken. It was a great experience. Geran gave the photographer a massive tip and asked for more to be taken tomorrow seaside.

We had a limo waiting to take us to dinner. On the ride over I asked Geran, "Did you see Doug?"

"Yeah, I saw him walk past our photo-session twice. What do you think? Stalker? Serial-killer? Something more serious?"

"I don't know. I'm not getting any vibes from him. Maybe he's just watching us for someone else." I offered.

"Maybe." He didn't sound convinced. We held each other and gazed out the windows at the nightlife until we reached the restaurant. It was a VERY expensive place. Waiters fawned over us like we were royalty and we had a semi-private room for dinner.

We had champagne and some exquisite food. It was like the first dinner where we just ate what they had prepared for the day. Shellfish appetizers; awesome crusty bread; quail stuffed with pate de fois gras; Cajun seasoned swordfish with baby potatoes and carrots; cold spiced beef; lemon kumquat custard poured over a cake with starfruit slices. Different wines with each course. I liked these type meals. They lasted quite a while. Tonight's took four hours and we were suitably full and tipsy by the end of it.

We talked about our emotions and future over dinner. Some of it was sappy. We decided we liked the Caribbean more than New York and decided to set up residence on one of the islands a few years down the road. Geran had found one of his new talents was teleportation. He thought perhaps with practice teleporting bigger and more massive amounts of stuff he might be able to teleport a building. He's got plans for a fortress and wants to move it intact in one shot from NY to somewhere else. An island now probably.

Dinner was obscenely expensive. Well over a thousand for the two of us. Geran paid and left a good tip. We did some ballroom dancing in the main hall. They had a live orchestra playing classics from the 1940's.

After dancing a couple hours we took a leisurely walk around the harbor looking at the lights on the boats. We discussed buying a ship large enough to live on and travel the world. Geran had told me he was working on a plan for us to be billionaires within a year. I had faith in him and knew he'd inform me when he had the plan firmed up. Of course we now knew Mom was extremely wealthy but had no idea how much she had.

After dinner he took my hand. Our limo was waiting outside. We got in and snuggled on the ride back. I was aroused and wanted him badly. We got to the hotel and I attacked him although I was careful not to damage the tux. This time I gave my first blowjob. He had eaten me out so many times so far and I hadn't returned the favor. I could only work on one at a time so I chose one and stayed with it. Geran made the other one go away for a while to help me out. He also reduced the size of the one I was working on which helped me. I tried deep throating and gagged. I was not to be deterred. I kept it up until he came. I wanted to swallow it all but some spilled out of my mouth. I smiled at him, "So how'd I do?"

"You are amazing!!" He was panting.

I sucked him back to hardness and rolled on my back. "Take me, Geran."

This time when he came I pushed his boundaries. I kissed him and the gently pushed his head down my body. He looked at me with a questioning expression. "You want me to lick you clean? Let me look at you for a moment. I didn't realize how sexy your pussy and thighs looked covered in and leaking cum."

I giggled. "Yes, lick me clean of all your dirty cum. Will you?"

He gave me his answer, "Anything for you." It was wonderful. The dirtiness of it made the experience even better. I passed out from the intensity of my orgasms.

I made certain I woke up first the next morning. I had to keep practicing my oral techniques. I wanted to impress Geran by being able to deep throat his full size. I got into position and gently took one in my mouth. It was soft which helped. I steeled my mind to push through my gag reflex and began lowering my mouth on it. I felt the head touch the back of my throat and I told myself there is no gag reflex and kept pushing it in. I gagged just a little and then controlled it. I kept going until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I decided I was going to shave his groin.

He was awake now and running his hands through my hair. I started getting into it and was working it in and out of my throat. After a few minutes I realized I was doing it because I enjoyed it and not because Geran wanted or expected me to. It felt amazing sliding his cock in and out of my throat and mouth. It occurred to me I had extra nerve endings in my mouth and throat. I confirmed my thought when I climaxed from giving Geran a blowjob. I was moaning on his dick and the vibrations helped provide that last push and he flooded my mouth with his hot cum.

I wasn't going to lose any this time. I locked my lips tightly on him and swallowed as fast as I could. I counted seven big spurts and four little ones before he finished. I didn't lose a drop! I was very pleased with myself. I looked up at Geran and gave a big smile. "How was that? Did you enjoy it because I did!"

He pulled me up to him and gave me a very passionate kiss. "You keep getting more and more perfect! What would you like to do today?"

I licked his chest a few times. "Geran, I want to make love, have sex, fuck, fuck hard, and do tons of perverted things to you all day and all night. We can order room service and the waiters can get to see me fully nude sucking your cock!

And we did! All day we played with each other's bodies and learned what was good, better, and best for each other. By the time the evening rolled around we were covered in sweat, saliva, and cum. The hotel room reeked of sex although I guess most of the sex smell came from me. Geran loved it so it didn't embarrass me anymore.

"Geran, I'm hungry. Let's go out to eat tonight."

"I thought you wanted to stay in bed all day?"

"We did. Now I want to go out." I explained with the tone of speaking to an idiot. "Besides, look at how red and swollen more poor little abused pussy is." I spread my thighs and showed him. As predicted he began diving for it. I held him back and said, "Dinner first. And no my pussy is not your dinner tonight. Maybe dessert but not dinner."

He tore his eyes away from my very wet pussy and looked at me. "So where would you like to eat tonight?"

"Let's go back to Papa Mist's!"

"You seem excited to go. You wanting to do some gambling?"

I chewed my bottom lip a moment. I was a little embarrassed to tell him what I wanted. "Kinda. Sorta. I want to do the battle thing. Is that ok?"

"I'd love to watch you fight some girl in the nude. You think he has some suitable opponents in your class? You don't want to go head to head with a super ninja." He looked a little concerned.

"Hey! I'm a pretty good fighter! I can handle my own!" I was a little indignant.

"I know you're a good fighter, but you aren't very experienced. You've never done an anything goes type battle before. We can ask Papa more about it when we get there. Now go wash the cream out of your pussy and let's get ready."