Geran and Nicole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers

Undisclosed Location:

The first hissed, "All six were eliminated by just the girl! It was a disaster!"

The shadowy entity looked at the other two. "It was worth the sacrifice of the agents to see how they would react. Our primary agent remains undetected and ready for future use. We tested an organic attack through a proxy unit. Next we will try a technological attack through another expendable proxy. We remain beyond suspicion for now."

The third entity mused, "If one of the charged bullets had hit her we would have at least known the effectiveness of the research. We still have several sniper rounds available."

The first was positively vibrating with anticipation, "Yes! Fire at them from the rooftops as they go to school!"

The second answered, "Patience. SHE will be watching for such an attack. We will proceed with the second attempt as planned. It has a fair chance of success. If it fails we will explore the sniper option. Unfortunately, due to the nature of these two beings, we may have many opportunities to attempt their removal."

The three agreed.

Nicole's Story:

The next morning Mom woke us early and handed us some outfits. "Get dressed – formal combat. It's time to introduce you to the cabal at their base. Some call it the Hall of Doom from the old cartoons. It's silly but a lot use it. Others call it the Stone Church. Today may or may not go well, but we need to make the attempt. If successful you will have some powerful new connections." She was all business.

We got dressed in a hurry not speaking much. Fuck what we getting into?

We found Mom downstairs and without a word transported us to the Hall of Doom. I figured it was filled with super powerful dorks. We shimmered into existence. Well I was half right. Fuck! I had assumed super heroes! These were super villains! She could've warned us! They knew her well enough. The lightweights showed her the utmost respect. The middleweights almost as much. The heavyweights even deferred to her. The mega weights treated her as equals. Something to fucking think about.

She introduced us to those she thought worthy. I figured we would have a formal introduction later. Most of the males eyed me up and down thinking how much fun I would be in their bed. Several had a more hostile and hungry look and I knew they wanted to rape me. For the very first time in my life I felt exposed and wanted more clothes. I never let go of Geran's hand. After about an hour of bullshit we went into a large auditorium. They went over detailed plans of attack on the known heroes and nearly every country and government on the planet. They said who the top opponents were and while some of it was interesting, most of it was stuff everyone already knew. The attack plans were interesting.

At long last they called upon Mom to introduce us. She called us to the stage and announced us as her offspring, Conquest and War. There was a smattering of applause and a couple of dipshit questions. Mostly along the lines of was I available tonight. Geran looked at the projection of their attack plans.

A voice from the audience piped up, "Step away from the computer boy. Nothing there is of concern to you."

Geran ignored him and began talking. He was clear and elegant and began explaining where the existing plans were vulnerable and how to reduce losses, increase damage, and reduce the attack time by over half. I was so proud I was probably glowing. Mom was as well but not showing it.

There was a very stunned silence in the room. Then a bunch of voices yelling all at once. One really big fucker got up on stage and looked at the maps and plans closely. He waved the room to silence. He had a deep gravelly voice and told the audience in a tone that dared them to argue, "The kid is right. His changes improve our speed, lessen our casualties, and increase the damage we inflict. We adopt the kid's changes."

He handed Geran a card, "Come see me before you leave today."

And that was that. The meeting was over and everyone headed for the doors. Geran got a combination of looks of respect, admiration, irritation, and hatred. I stayed close to him and kept a firm grip on his hand. "Don't leave me alone here." I whispered to him.

"Not a chance. We have to get some allies in here to be able to walk around. Let's get some snacks and then go meet this Meister."

We ate a few things. Had a few cans of Coke. We told Mom where we were headed and not to leave without us. She told us to be back in two hours to show us a few more things.

We walked down a bunch of corridors. I muttered, "Some fucking honeymoon, huh?"

"As long as I'm with you it is!" he told me and gave me a quick kiss. We arrived in front of a big ass door. Geran knocked.

"Come in." It was the deep gravelly voice again so we made it to the right place. Geran opened the big ass door and there was a big ass room behind it. Seriously, it had more square footage than our house. It was filled with a shitload of books along one wall; weapons down another. Geran eyed the bookshelves; I eyed the weapons cabinets. We tromped our way to a big ass desk with some big ass leather overstuffed chairs. He gestured for us to sit. His eyes traveled over me. He wanted me pretty badly. His dick must be as big as my leg considering how big he was.

There was a huge monitor behind me dressed up to look like a window. It had a view of the Piazza in Florence. "You two made quite the impression today. A lot of people spent a lot of time on that plan and you improved it after seeing it once. You impressed many and pissed off some. Because of who your mother is you're safe today and probably the next two or three times you come here. You'll have to show some power of your own to increase your safety margin. My mentorship will help some as well.

"And I would like to mentor and benefactor you here. We have been stuck in a loop of stagnant thinking and you are a breath of fresh air and ideas. You proved we need new blood. Otherwise we're just gonna get our asses handed to us yet again.

"I have to jump thoughts here for a moment. Nicole is it? Nicole you are incredibly beautiful. It's been a long time since I've seen a woman with such a physical impact of beauty. I wonder if you wouldn't be willing to show me a bit more."

I looked at him through slitted eyes, "How much more?" I actually wasn't showing a whole lot today. The combat outfit Mom had for me consisted of long skin tight leather pants and a leather bikini top type thing.

"My dear girl, whatever you are willing to show me. Provided your brother approves of course." He smiled broadly.

I smiled back and took Geran's hand and corrected him, "My husband."

His smile froze, "To think I could be shocked twice in one day! You two are impressive! I withdraw my request and apologize to both for any offense."

Geran and I both noticed a click of a light bulb going off in his head. Our act of consummation to our marriage was a very critical event. I know Geran was having the same thoughts. What was Mom up to this time?

I looked at Geran and he gave the slightest of nods which told me it was up to me and he would support my decision. "No offense taken, Meister. And you did ask nicely." I knew Geran was watching him very closely for his reactions. I peeled off my top and draped it over the back of the chair. I never really liked wearing a top anyway and he got a thrill.

"Topless is the best you get, Big Guy."

"Three times!" He seemed to be very happy with the events of the day. I was never uncomfortable with people seeing my boobs (although they aren't big enough!) so I didn't try to hide or cover them. I did make sure to move around more than usual to make them bounce and jiggle. The three of us discussed many things. There was some verbal fencing and we were constantly gauging each other's reactions. We had an advantage due to my bare breasts.

On a whim I showed him my ring that Mom had given me. "Ever seen anything similar to these?"

He put my hand under a magnifying glass with a light ring around it. He studied it closely for several minutes and tugged gently on it. He looked at me, "These will not come off except in the event of death. Look over on that wall," he pointed behind me and to his left. Sixth bookcase from me, fourth shelf from the bottom. The eighth or ninth book from my side. There may be clues in it. You may borrow it. Understand, however, these rings are well over twenty thousand years old. They predate humanity."

I hopped up and found the books. They looked the same so I brought both back to the desk. He looked at them, "Take them both for now." They looked very old. The pages were parchment or vellum. There were tons on pictures in them – not drawings but what looked sorta like photographs.

Geran decided to push his luck, "Meister, I noticed some 'ah-hah' thoughts when you found out we were married. Would you be able to or care to share some of those? We know Mom has some plans for us, but we don't know what they are. Hell, we don't even know what direction they go or come from."

Meister was silent for a while staring at his desk. Finally he spoke, "I know only a little. Your Mother is a wild card here. She's more powerful than nearly everyone here and is capable of taking over at any time. She manipulates the direction of this organization and would have accomplished much more if we were more unified. Rather than lie to you I will tell you this: She has plans for you which you have already ascertained. She has plans for this group. She has plans for the ones who oppose her, and as many realms as she thinks she can handle safely. I do not know what her plans are, but you two are critical for them. She will not make any moves without knowing she will safely succeed 100%. Except for you two." He became silent again.

"You two may represent the biggest risk she has ever taken." He didn't elaborate on that statement.

After a minute he continued, "You two have a very long road ahead of you. Although lesser Horsemen are always around the Four Horsemen are exceedingly rare. The last time they walked the Earth was millennia ago. Make no mistake; if you two are here the other two are here in the flesh as well. Be careful around Death. A word of warning I can give you is each Horseman is vulnerable to another one. A check and balance if you will. You have the ability to easily kill one other Horseman each. And they you. If I were to guess this arrangement I would say Conquest is vulnerable to Death. War to Pestilence; Pestilence to Conquest; and Death to War. That's about all I have to offer on the subject."

He shifted around uncomfortably. "If I'm not mistaken, it's about time you returned for your initiation."

I decided I liked Meister and I was pretty sure Geran did too. I think we had a pretty good ally in him. I looked at my phone. "Hey, Geran he's right! We gotta get back to do the power thing with Mom." I put my leather combat bikini top back on.

Meister stood, "I'll escort you. You really shouldn't wander around this place without someone watching your back." He knew a shortcut and we were back much more quickly. Mom was waiting. Impatiently.

She pulled us to the side. "You will need to manifest some power. Use your blood blades. It will be a standard danger room sequence set mid-level. Keep your wits and this will be of no challenge to you. Do not get cocky"

Geran and I tightened our uniforms and entered the danger room. The room had been set up to look like a typical intersection in Manhattan. There were a few cars, pedestrians, mailboxes, and other typical street shit set up as obstacles.

We were nervous but definitely on our game. There were eight 'people' targets. They looked like a cross between ninjas and hi-tech armored guys. Two had guns and they all had sword type weapons. This was obviously set up to be a hand to hand battle. Four each. We could take the fuckers.

Geran took one side of the street and I took the other. We each had our targets in sight and we had them where they were pretty exposed.

The buzzer sounded and we began. We cut our hands and extended our blood blades. I cut down one of my targets fairly easily. I chose the gunman for my first target. All I had to do was a jumping lunge to skewer him. I stepped on his falling carcass, leaped onto the hood of a car, bounced up, did a flip, and brought my sword straight down on target number two. What the fuck? He moved out of the way so fast it was ridiculous. I countered with a spin and whipped my sword around so he basically ran into my blade and cut himself in half. I ducked, twirled, and got a bead on number three. I rolled, jumped, and flicked my blade where he should have been. Except he wasn't. The third target was FAST! "Geran! How many have you taken out so far?"

"Two! The other two are impossible! No way is this level five. Back to back – go defensive!" He called back to me. We started edging towards each other and were cut off. Fuck fuck fuck! Every time I moved closer to Geran they cut me off and pushed me back. I tried a big jumping flip but they were waiting for me when I landed. I barely parried their attacks and got through it without getting cut, but they pushed me even further away. We kept trying to get to each other. I felt a searing pain across my back. I was cut. It wasn't very deep but it went all the way across. I felt warm blood flowing down my back. I was also getting tired. Wait. I was surrounded by four targets.

"Geran! I've got four targets! You still standing???" I was terrified he was down.

He yelled back, "I've got.... four targets.....too!" He was really breathing hard.

I was hit again. The blade went clean through my arm and pulled free. Now I was bleeding badly. Were the safeties off? "Nicole!! Head.... for the.... Exit!"

Excellent plan. Could I make it? I was fighting harder than I ever had and it just wasn't fucking good enough. I had an inspiration and dropped to my belly and rolled under a car. I was able to defend this position for several seconds before the shooter got into position. I was just about to catch my breath when I felt three bullets slam through my side. I rolled out from under the car and bounced up on top of a target's shoulders. I rammed my blade through his skull. My bikini top was mostly leather and pretty strong. While balancing on the dead target's shoulders I ripped off my top and wrapped it around his neck. I then jumped down and held the leather strap with my left hand keeping the carcass against my back for protection. I grew another blood blade and hurled it into the skull of a target nearly on top of me.

One more blood blade, parry, parry, parry, riposte. I felt two more behind me hacking into my meat shield. Three more in front. Was this how it ended? Why hadn't Mom shut this down? At least I had some time with Geran as my husband. I was nicked and slashed all over now. The blood loss was slowing me. I took two more deep stabs – One in my thigh and one through my shoulder. I knew the next one was the end. The program froze! I worked the blade out of my shoulder and fell to the floor.

Where was Geran?

Maybe twenty feet away lying in a large pool of blood. He wasn't moving and was covered in blood. I closed my eyes.

Undisclosed Location:

Their combined laughter was loud and was tinged with insanity.

The first entity hissed something at the other two, but it was garbled to the point no one knew what he said.

The second looked very pleased. "Technology is a powerful tool. While we were unable to kill either of them outright, we have infected the first Horseman with a genetic defect which will make him so much easier to kill. Even if we never get another chance to strike, we have enabled his elimination. The infection on the second Horseman will take longer to manifest but could be the key to killing both of them. We never have to even get close to either of them. Or HER. How sweet!"

The third sat giggling and shaking. It may have not even been fully into the same dimension as the other two.

The laughter continued as the three faded from the room, their alliance concluded.

To be continued...

Guyver23
Guyver23
90 Followers
12