Get Your Fuck On!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay on your side so I can frig your lil white pussy!" Robi said with a thick voice, and she obeyed immediately, laying down and parting her thighs eagerly, her mouth never relinquishing its tight hold on his cock for a second. She felt his fingers slide under her gusset, dabbling in her wetness, running up and down her sensitized lips.

"Uh!!!" she moaned around his cock, her hips jerking to the sharp sensations. Damn! She was hot now.

She felt his fingers find her thick, protruding clit and start to rub it. Beth had a very sensitive clit. Every single touch sent electrical currents ripping through her crotch. She forgot all about his dick and humped his hand lustily, her itchy clit screaming for release.

She felt a searing heat build up in her loins rapidly.

"Oh yes Robi. Rub my clit! Rub my fucking clit!" she groaned through gritted teeth. He rubbed her frenziedly, his hand whipping in a blur. Beth moaned and shuddered, her hips jerking like a spastic. Then suddenly, the world just exploded in her head. She was dimly aware of Robi chuckling as she threshed around on the backseat, but she didn't care. She wanted to cumm like a bitch, and she did too, fucking his fingers like a jack-rabbit.

She came continuously, for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, she pushed his hand from her cunt and exhaled, sinking into a languorous, joyous stupor. She laid her face on his belly, and took his dick back in her mouth. Her head hung limply on his cock, like she was the victim of some cannibal, who had beheaded her cooked up her body and left her head on his spear. She did not want to move, she simply wanted to lay there forever, feeling the dick in her mouth as warm, very, very pleasant waves washed over her body.

Chapter 9

She was faintly aware of the door creaking open.

"Damn! Seems like the party is going on back there," Elaine laughed.

Beth felt cold air on her legs and her splayed pussy. She looked up for a second and saw Elaine looking at them, over the front seat. Part of Beth shrieked with embarrassment. Gosh, they would think she was a fucking slut!

She tried to rise weakly, but Robi held her down and stroked her hair.

"Don't worry about them."

Beth closed her eyes and blocked it all out. She did not want her wonderful daze to be disturbed. Faintly, she heard both doors close, and bottles clinking.

Dan looked over his seat at Robi, and exclaimed.

"Drive fool," Robi said to him. Beth heard the two fasten their seatbelts.

"Damn! The white girl sure don't waste time!" Elaine giggled. "She suck a good dick?"

"Yeah, and she's got a fat shaved pussy to go along with it," Robi replied with a chuckle.

"Damn! I love eating bald pussy!" Elaine gasped and the three of them chuckled.

The lurid exchange made Beth blush, and excited her at the same time.

As the car pulled off, Beth felt a slight giddiness. Robi's busy fingers searched the folds of her cunt. She felt them run up and down her wet gash, then sink into her clutching pussy, or rather, they were sucked in. He drilled his fingers into her, rolling them around, exciting every nerve ending in her aroused mouth. The more his digits dabbled and diddled around in her, the faster she felt her arousal growing. As he hooked his fingers and stroked the roof of her pussy, Beth groaned sharply, and her hips jerked violently.

An incensing, wanton arousal engulfed her, and Beth threw all modesty aside. She threw her legs wide open, arched her back and started rolling her hips, fucking his hand. Not to be left out, her mouth returned to feasting on his dick.

However, Robi seemed to have other plans. He suddenly held her head still, keeping his cock lodged in her mouth and started frigging her clit mercilessly. By doing that he pushed a button, because her arousal soared to dizzy new heights. Beth clamped her thighs tightly around his frigging, finger fucking hand and humped it viciously. Robi cringed in fear as her jaws jerked suddenly. He pulled her mouth off his cock, fearing she might sink those even, dazzling teeth right in his dick, in one unguarded moment of heated passion.

And heated passion was exactly what she was feeling. Her cunt seemed to just explode into a thousand tiny firecrackers, which exploded into more, and more. (yeah, like exponential growth) Beth bawled and howled, threshing around and cumming hard like the sex-craziest slut from Rock City Detroit.

She tried to push away from Robi, like she just wanted to run for it, but the evil guy held her down and tortured her with pleasure. After many, smashing orgasms. Beth finally switched off, and fell into a delirious stupor. She whimpered weakly, sweetly, in between weak gasps for breath, her body twitching and jerking ever so often.

"You still alive Beth? You still with us?" Robi asked.

"Yeah! Yeah!" she rasped. "You're a bastard!"

"In other countries they say thanks," he teased.

Then Robi scooped her into his arms, and before she knew it, she was sitting limply astride his lap, her cunt smeared onto his hard, thick cock which was all wet and slippery from her saliva. She felt his hand slide between their bodies, stroke her wet slit for a second, and then suddenly, his thick cock head was poking at her opening.

This was all too much for Beth. She couldn't! No! Not in the car!

She wanted to scream, but her throat was too constricted for her to get the words out. Even as her pussy and every cell in her body screamed for her to take that cock inside her body, her brains put up a last desperate fight. She sunk her fingers into his shoulders, trying to pinch him back to his senses. They couldn't just fuck in a car, with two people sitting less than a meter away.

But suddenly, the young buck grabbed and jammed her hips down, impaling her to the hilt on his African spear.

"A-a-a-a-a!!!" Beth moaned sharply as the thick cock jarred into, filling her pussy up and melting all her resistance.

"No!" she managed to cry, weakly. "Not here!"

"Oh, don't let us disturb you, white girl. Get your fuck on!" Elaine chuckled, reaching for Dan's zipper to take his cock out.

"Now, go on Beth. Fuck that cock like you been wanting to all evening. Its all yours baby," he rasped, nibbling on her ear lobe, driving her insane. As he opened her shirt, Beth tried weakly to climb off his lap, but her pussy wouldn't budge. It was like she was glued to his dick! And her treacherous hips and ass were already fidgeting around, trying to find a comfortable, dick riding position on his lap anyway. Robi's cock was like an irresistible magnet.

Robi pulled her tits out of her bra. She felt his hot breath on her breasts. Then his greedy, thick, wet lips closed over her nipples, chewing and licking the excited motherfuckers. His hands started pumping her hips back and forth, slowly, grinding his cock in and out of her stretched cunt that hadn't been this filled up for ages. Robi was bigger and fatter than the thin, long vibrator that had been fucking her for the last two years, and he was throbbing with life and manliness. The sensations were incredible. Her pussy seemed much more sensitive than usual. A dick had never felt this good in her cunt. Her hungry cunt started to spasm and palpitate around his man meat.

Suddenly, Beth didn't give a fuck. The fact that she was recently divorced woman, fucking a young black guy she hardly knew, in the backseat of a car, with two people watching, just added to he incensing arousal. She felt a wild, incensing desire to fuck his dick and bust all over him.

Beth came out of her passivity. She grabbed onto his shoulders, and started to fuck him, grinding her hips into his crotch, rubbing her excited clit against his cock.

"O-o-o-o- yes! Oh yes Robi!" she moaned. "This feels so good!"

"Yeah Beth, now ride that dick! Show me what a horny slut you are!" he groaned, sinking his fingers so deep into her ass cheeks that it was almost painful, s he whipped her hips back and forth.

She felt the heat rise in her loins, and she rode him harder, faster. Now she didn't give a fuck! The people upfront and the whole fucking world could just go to hell. She only had one compelling need, and that was to cumm hard, and rupture all over the fat black dick she was riding. She wanted the ultimate, all obliterating release and nothing short of that. She used the fat cock in her cunt selfishly, to achieve her aim, bouncing up and down his cock like a bitch in heat, pushing them hips up so she could bang that cunt down on his meat, screaming like a bitch.

Dan couldn't believe what the fuck was happening. Ol' Robi was fucking a woman on the backseat, just like fucking that. And here upfront, fucking Elaine was giving him a fucking hand job, right as he drove the fucking car. And she had her pants open, shamelessly stroking her pussy. He adjusted the mirror so he could see what was going on in the back. He saw Beth's pale ass whipping up and down. When she raised her that ass, He could see Robi's thick, black cock gleaming in the light of the street lamps, all slick from her juices. Fuck, this was just like porn.

"Watch the fucking light!" Elaine shouted, pinching his cock, making him hit the emergency brake. He grinned sheepishly.

Elaine was just toying with his cock, but her attention was fully ocused on the action on the backseat, where Robi and Beth were fucking like sluts and screaming their lungs out. She looked like she wanted to go join them.

Dan was incensed with lust. He could hardly sit still in the driver's seat. He wanted to tell fucking Elaine to put her fucking face down in his fucking lap and suck his fucking cock right fucking now. But when he looked at the black girl, he didn't have the nerve. She looked formidable, like you just didn't mess with her and tell her shit like that. She caught him looking and turned to face him, with an alluring smile.

"Hey, Danny boy, would you like me to suck your cock?"

Dan could not respond. His breath chocked right in his chest. He managed to nod weakly.

"You sure you can drive, or you gonna wrap us around some telephone pole?" she teased.

"Yes..." he rasped. "I, I, I can drive!"

She leaned in and kissed him, her thick, full lips feeling like soft, cushiony pillows. She sucked on his lower lip a second and giggled, as her fingers deftly opened his shirt buttons. Then her soft lips kissed their way down his chest and belly. The light turned green and he stepped on the pedal. The "fucking car" rolled off smoothly.

For a second he looked at the reflection of the action in the back, but as he felt Elaine's thick, wet lips on his hard dick, he concentrated on the street. He didn't want some silly accident to stop him from getting Elaine home safely. No siree.

Meanwhile, in the back, Robi looked into Beth's sweat covered face, seeing it gleam and reflect the yellow light of the street. Her eyes were jammed shut, and her face was twisted in a grimace, upper lip curled back in a snarl, as she galloped away on his hard, black cock, gasping and grunting like a beast. Her hips were whipping and pummeling his dick, her excited pussy feeling like a hot, tight glove, filled with hot butter. Damn, that pussy squeezed tighter like a vice grip, well at least near enough to have the African groan and mumble in new tongues from his heated arousal.

Beth felt like she was racing up a steep mountain at incredible speed, and every thrust was a step closer to the summit, where bright, dazzling, colorful lights and celestial music awaited her. She was laboring hard, but getting closer, and closer.

Suddenly, sharp, sweet sensations were ripping through her pussy making her bawl... There was a sharp detonation of thunder and light... and massive orgasm tore through her violently, making her eyes roll back in their sockets. Then she was weightless, floating through the wonderful, dazzling lights, every cell in her body realizing that life was good. She held on to his shoulders, shuddering for long moments, face turned up at the roof.

And then Robi went into action. He grabbed her cheeks, held her up a bit and started pummeling her, using her cunt like a punching bag. Beth cried out on every jarring thrust, going mad as the male animal beneath her was writhing and grunting and fucking her cunt with vigor, his dick seeming to grow all the time. She started feeling as if he wasn't just pushing his dick in and out but taking the pussy with him, churning her inside out.

Beth held on to him and moaned deliriously, not believing that the flames of arousals were searing in her loins again.

Suddenly, he stiffened. As he paused, with a third of his dick in her, gathering himself for the final thrust, his cock seemed to get real hard and large. Beth shivered with anticipation and trepidation.

He suddenly gave an animal grunt and shoved his dick in all the way. She felt like she had a telephone pole thrust in her, the way he was stretching her hole.

She wanted to tell her that she wasn't on the pill. That this was the "risky" time.

"Oh fuck!!! Beth!!!" he groaned like a moron, the whites of his wide open eyes reflecting the street lamps as he glared at her.

Then his cock was rearing, and leaping and kicking in her cunt, spouting creamy, fertile sperm into her insides. As she felt his hot cumm shoot into her belly, instinctively, her hips pushed down on him. She grinded her pubes feverishly into his, pushing his head as close to her cervix as she could. Then she was cumming again, going all frenzied and fucking beauty's beast like Jungle Fever.

After their orgasms subsided, she exhaled, seeming to deflate, and draped her body limply over Robi's, moaning. She kissed his neck, tasting his salty skin, and sought a place to rest her woozy head. All she wanted to do was lay on his body and keep his spent cock inside her.

Robi had literary fucked his brains out. He draped his weak arms around Mama, and life was good. Life was perfect, life was groovy. If they'd been home in bed, my N***** would have been out for the night.

They both sank into a light stupor.

At one point she was aware of Dan crying sharply, and car braking suddenly.

"Damn, what the fuck is wrong with you!" Elaine growled sharply, and giggled.

"Sorry!" Dan stuttered. "Its just that, its hard to fucking control the car when you're shooting off!" Dan laughed suddenly.

"Its alright. Did you enjoy that?" Elaine asked, giggling.

"Yes. That was beautiful. Thanks."

"Come here baby!" There was the sound of kissing, smooching, smacking, slurping lips.

"Alright baby, get our asses home. Soon as we get there, boy you're going deep sea diving in my black chocolate pussy!!!" Elaine giggled dirtily.

"How about I pull over and do it now? I mean, those two are sleeping anyway. I'll just catch a quick snack."

"No. Lets go do it where its comfortable, where you can see what you eat, and I can see what eats me!" another dirty giggle.

The car moved forwards.

"Say, Elaine, you got a boyfriend?" Dan asked, trying to keep his voice steady.

"Gees, slow your row Dan. Don't buy a car before you fucking test drive it."

"Well, I really like you?"

"I don't know you. You gotta impress me first, yunno. You gotta put your back into it boy... Rock Mama's house, alright? I hope that motivates you."

Beth and Robi chuckled and dozed off.

Chapter 10

"Hey lovebirds. Wake the fuck up!" Elaine shouted and laughed. "Wow! That was some hot shit, white girl!" Elaine chuckled and slapped Beth's ass. "And we haven't even taken the e yet!"

Suddenly, she realized that the car had stopped.

The two upfront were getting out, taking the bottles. Beth slowly climbed off Robi, and dropped onto her back, feeling cumm pour out from between her legs.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped. "I, I, I am not on the pill, yunno!" she finally stuttered.

"So?" Robi asked, zipping up.

"Maybe you, well, knocked me up!"

"So?" he retorted. Leaning over, he started doing up her buttons for her. She squinted her eyes, trying to read something on his dark face, but all she saw was darkness and the whites of his eyes reflecting the street lights. He leaned in and kissed her as if she was his sweetheart or something. This annoyed her for some reason. What a carefree bastard!

"Maybe I could get your child," she grumbled.

"I'm sure you'd make a good mother?" he chuckled.

"Well, yes, but..."

"You're a beautiful, fit woman, I am a healthy, handsome man. Those are some good genes coming together. What the fuck more do you want?" he laughed, and climbed out. Beth felt stupid and dumbfounded.

He walked around the car and opened her door. She continued...

"Well, I mean, having a kid is complicated. And what about us? There are so many things..."

"Well, that is why there is tomorrow, right, to talk and sort such shit out."

"Look, we don't even know each other..."

"Well, I trust my feelings. And they are good about you. And I wont disappoint you, alright? Now let your hair down and relax white woman!" He chuckled, and reached for her.

"No. Wait," she reached for a tissue in her bag, and wiped herself clean. "Fuck! Did you empty a whole can of salad crème in me or what? My panties are useless now."

They laughed.

"Well, I don't think you will be needing them much anyway," Robi reached under her skirt and she raised her hips as he peeled off her soaked thongs . He held them to his nose and inhaled. "Shit! I was hoping to smell your pussy, but this smells like cumm!!!" he laughed and stuffed them into his pocket.

"Yeah, who pumped me full of cumm then?"

Beth sat on the seat for a while, contemplating. All this shit about feeling good about someone, that wasn't her life. How could you just feel good about someone you didn't know from Adam and Eve. All she knew about Robi was that he came from a country in Africa she had never heard of, he studied at the University and worked part time as a dance instructor. Did he have a car, did he have clean credit, did he have a record, did he... And what were his fucking plans... Shit!!!

"Fuck, if I am pregnant, this will be a fucking nightmare," she thought. "And that kid will probably look damn sweet!!!"

As she stroked her belly lovingly, Beth thought she had gone mad. As she started smiling broadly, she thought the symptoms were worsening rapidly.

She took Robi's hand and he pulled her to her groggy feet. He closed the door, took her hand and wanted to lead her inside, but she pulled him back and pushed him against the car.

She slid her arms around his neck, and pushing herself up on her tiptoes, she kissed him long and deep. Languidly, she explored his warm, wet mouth with her tongue. She eased one hand into his shirt whilst the other stroked his head, liking the feel of his short hair. Robi leaned back against the car, groaning, pulling her soft body into his, returning the favor, feasting on her mouth.

Beth didn't know what tomorrow would bring, weather joyful or woeful tidings. Suddenly, another of her mother's awful songs came to mind. The answer my friend, are blowing in the wind. The answers are blowing in the wind.

All she was certain of was that, for now she was happy, very happy. She might as well have had a pair of wings sprouting out of her back, coz she felt like an eagle soaring in the sky, high above the earth, on a warm current of air.

Then finally, she pulled her lips off his with a light, wet smack, turned around, and leaned back into him. He slid his arms around her and started stroking her belly. She turned her face up and rubbed her cheek against his.

"So, you mean my kid is in that belly right there?" he sounded pleased, fascinated and excited.

"Well, with how much cumm you pumped in there, its probably fucking triplets!" she giggled. "Gosh! I got picked up at a party, got fucked in a car and probably got knocked up. I never knew I was such a slut! You sure you want such a slut to be the mother of your kids?"