Get Your Fuck On!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Long as you're my slut, I don't care. My white slut for black cock!" he laughed and kissed her neck.

"I didn't fuck you coz you're black, you bastard!" she laughed.

"So? I'm still a black man, with a beautiful black cock! Amen!" he teased, chuckling.

"Well, it felt good, but I have to see it in the light and decide. So, what's going on here? Your girl is now with your friend or what?"

"Well," he chuckled. "She aint my girl, like I said. And that was the plan anyway."

"What plan?"

"I wont tell you," he laughed. "But it was dirty, dirty, dirty..."

"Well, since I might be having your sweet child, don't you think you should start off with lil honesty here?" she pressed her ass into his cock, just to encourage him.

"Alright," he chuckled long. "Well, Dan has never fucked a black girl..."

"And you have fucked white girls, I take it?"

"No. You were my first! I was a virgin till we met!" he laughed.

"Yeah right! Go on, tell me about your dirty plans," her ass was digging into his groin, feeling a welcome, burgeoning hardness.

"The idea, was we pick up a black and a white girl, and have an orgy."

Beth laughed in disbelief. "Oh my God! And that's why you invited me along!"

"No! Well, its like, Dan couldn't pick up a white girl. So the orgy plan was dead. And I wanted to hang with you."

"So what was supposed to happen in the orgy?"

"Well, like some white on white, some black on black and some interracial, and a bit of lesbian stuff," he laughed dirtily.

"Oh my God, you're such a dirty bastard!" Beth exclaimed. "So do you expect me to sleep with Elaine and your friend?"

"I said the orgy plan was dead. We'll go to my room and continue knocking you up."

"You know, up to tonight, I had only ever slept with two men in my life. You are my third guy all together, and my first black guy."

"Gosh, such a big girl and only two dicks! Maybe we should have an orgy after all," he teased.

"Yeah, and I get pregnant and don't know who the father is, right?"

"No, we'd have use condoms, stupid."

Beth suddenly realized she was feeling excited. Looking around to check that the street was deserted, she pulled up her skirt and pressed her bare ass into him.

"So, do you still want to have the orgy?" she turned and looked at him over her shoulder, grinding her ass into his cock.

"With you?"

"I have never done such wild, vile things in my life. Would you think I was a slut if I did it?" now, she was openly grinding her ass against his cock.

"Well, what could be sluttier that fucking in the backseat with two fucking people upfront," he paused. "I think you and Elaine in some Interracial Dyke shit, now that'd be HOT!!!" he laughed dirtily.

"Well, she is rather alluring... And I'd go from two lovers to five in one evening, plus probably a kid on top of that! Damn! Way to go Beth. Fucking starting a new life with a bang! A gang bang!" she giggled mirthfully.

"Lets go inside Robi, and I'll think about it," she took his hand and led the way, swinging that ass. Robi smacked it, slid his hand under her skirt, and kept it glued to Beth's MILF ass, straight like that.

*

Note: If you are wondering, did she get knocked up. Yes she did, the evidence is three years old now. If you are wondering did she do the orgy, well what do you think?

I hope you enjoyed this. Get your fuck on, but use a rubber. Women tend to get weird when they are pregnant, ask any father out there, (not them absentee dads).