All Comments on 'Getting a Life Ch. 05'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Linda is going to get her feelings hurt if she goes after Chuks thinking its a game. She should be happy he doesn't want to treat her like a casual thing.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
No ... More

Thx for update. I'm glad Selena is movin on with her life of livin. Can't wait for next chapters...hopefully Tai will cont to be his adore able funny and aggressive self when it comes too her. Maybe her new job is where Tai works at? Hint...

TalyniaTalyniaover 10 years ago
YAY

I damn near fell off my chair when I saw there was an update.

Linda needs to have a talk with Selly about her feelings for Chuks before she gets her feelings hurt and I hope Tai's sister doesn't do anything to ruin the night out later on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 without a doubt

Loving the chapters. Its always nice 2see an update when I don't expect it. Been a fan since chapter 1. Hope 2see another update soon. I already can't wait but I know it will be worth it in the end. I wonder what will happen between selly and Tai. Chuks is damn sexy just from reading the discription of both him and tai I was drooling and there weren't any sex scenes yet..wow sweet dreams I tell u sweet dreams indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing to say but

waiting on chapter 6 will be worth it.

2ne1andcurious2ne1andcuriousover 10 years ago
Yay!

Nice chapter can't wait for the next one!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
love

can't wait till your break from school, so that we'll be able to read more. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

Gave it a five. Thanks for fast tracking it. Great read. I'm happily in love with the bit of Linda and chuka you gave us

Kinkerbell84Kinkerbell84over 10 years ago
Linda and Chuks...oh my!

I love you! lol Thanks for the update. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 Stars

Awww thanks for the update :-) love this story so much...and Tai whooo lol! looking forward to the next part :-)

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderabout 10 years ago
Hopeful :)

So ready for your next installation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So, there are no pretty Black women for Chuks to "care about" or be interested in? Only men of other races find us worthy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES