Getting a New Peterbilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made love once more that night and once again the next morning. She returned to the Iron Skillet the next day and gave her two weeks' notice. I took several short hauls and spent as much time as possible with her. We were like newlyweds, and other than the birth of my children, I don't think I had ever been happier.

Maggie let the lease on her cottage lapse at the end of the month, put her furniture in storage, and moved into Old Blue with me. I quickly scraped Kelly's name off and replaced it with Maggie's. Within three months, she received her CDL, and we became a driving team -- a trucker couple. Driving as a team, we could drive almost 24 hours a day for five and sometimes six days a week. When we were required by regulation to take our 34-hour break, we would book a room at a nice hotel for a little R&R and some serious bedtime.

Three or four times a year, we would rent a mountain cabin in Colorado or Utah, or a beach house in Florida and invite the kids to join us for a week. As we didn't consider Missouri home any longer, I didn't get to see them often, but when I did, I would make the best of it. The kids were teenagers by now, and they seemed to enjoy our little mini-vacations -- especially the ones to the beach. As I couldn't schedule regular visitation with them, I tried to make up for the lack of quantity with as much quality time as possible. I was also very relieved that they seemed extremely happy with Maggie and had no problem at all considering her their step-mom.

As for Kelly, she seemed to continue to play the field. On the one hand, I wished she would settle down with some nice guy -- mainly for the kids' sake. But on the other hand, I wasn't crazy about some other guy raising my kids. So, at least for now, I was okay with Kelly's 'playgirl' lifestyle as long as there was no adverse effect on my children.

Several years after getting together with Maggie, we had saved enough to buy a new rig. A little newer technology, better fuel economy, and most of all -- a much nicer sleeper unit. After all, this was our home, so we deserved as many creature comforts as possible. And as for my limp dick issue -- it never happened again. Maggie proved to be my Viagra, my little blue pill. So, I guess that just proves the old adage -- 'Old Truckers Never Die, They Just Get a New Peterbilt.'