All Comments on 'Getting Even'

by StellaStories

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HMMMM

Seems like he has one of those DUMB type wives.. At their house, their party and around their friends and she tells him what she's doing. He had a daliance but she is humiliating him deliberately in front of friends and in his own home. Well a smart man would take his cell and get sound and pics and post them on the net, email them to her family and divorce her DUMB ass. He might even get some revenge on a stupid 22 year old willing to do a wife at her home in these circumstances. Shovels, baseball bats and rakes come to mind.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Just gotta love all these stories of....

.....married couples solving their problems with junior high ingenuity. So realistic and hopeful....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid wife stories

Say goodbye to that marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another wizard

another wizard wants to show truly how low and dumb they are by writing. "Get a life "

movermoverover 13 years ago
Cool

I agree with ppp. You did well, anonymous' all dissed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah, say goodbye to that marriage...

Correcting a wrong with another wrong? That kind of decision only comes from one stupid slut whose brain is only as big as her cunt. Fuck her and say good riddance to your marriage.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
I can understand someone wanting to get their own back.

Male or female it doesn't matter. When a person cheats on thier partner serious questions should be asked about why they are still married. The fact that the wife is going through with her plan says to me their is not much love or respect in this marriage, from either side. So why flog a dead horse? Just end the marriage. It's far easier to move on and find someone else than to stay with someone and never trsut that person.

But the story was interesting so thank you fro writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A bad decision on her part.

Aw well, another fucked up marriage.

Simple49erSimple49erover 13 years ago
Now try

to write something original around this theme. At least make one character likable. Oh, and maybe at least write the back story so we can see if she was really justified. OH. Justified. Well, so she is now as much of a slut as her spouse. Hmmm. Maybe not. Why not write the divorce story instead. That actually might be more interesting.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Typical

A revenge screw is coming to the hubby I guess, but with the vindictive salt she's rubbing into the wounds the implication of a reconciliated couple is gone ,... Isn't it. Lover boy could wind up having severe trauma to his goody bag from hubbys boots... You'd best be having second chapter so the shit can hit the fan.

Raptor5Raptor5over 13 years ago
Revenge on Revenge.

Yes he was stupid, She is even more stupid. Now what he needs to do is ask around to see if anyone has seen his wife. When they say no. Gather them and say lets go and surprise her. Led them all to the room and all say surprise. Then he has away out of this mess as the see what a SLUT WIFE he has and they should be able to back him in the Divorce. Got-ya.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
A marriage isn't built on revenge

I agree with Average Writer. I understand the motivation for getting even but it doesn't solve the problem. Especially when it's done with such gleeful malice. The idiot husband has obviously made a moronic agreement to accept revenge sex. Of course he was an idiot and cheated in the first place so his character is consistent. I like the story simply because the wife should have been a sympathetic character but actually comes off as a enthusiastic villain. She is interesting even though I see nothing valid about her actions. Does she think her actions are going to build a stronger marriage?? Does she really care? If I were the hubby her words would tell me that my marriage was over and therefore there was no upside in accepting her behavior, especially in my own home. I would have shown Jr. the door and moved into the guest bedroom until the divorce was worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes - what a pile of dung!

Did that idiot shoe or mancelt craft this garbage? In either case, it sucks!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Why not just end it?

Say what you want, but 2 wrongs never make a right, much less right a wrong. And revenge fucks never really work out in real life.

For all the reasons previously listed, this wife is dumb as dirt.

And her not caring about what excuse he makes? Do people really want all their dirty laundry aired in public? Are that much a Jerry Springer nation? He tells the guests (obviously at one time friends) that his wife is upstairs fucking a 22 year old because he got caught fucking another woman?

Who would want to be around people like that? No one with an ounce of brains.

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Faithfull?

Maybe, but it doesn't seem as though she has any difficulty and deciding on who she is going to have revenge sex with and gleefully telling hubby about it...she's damn near having an orgasm talking about it and we have to conclude that if the adulterous husband goes along with this - she will continue with the boy and others.

So, like one of your other readers, wrong as hubby was, he needs to surprise her later with friends, witnesses and a camera and divorce her. Due to the fact that he was also a cheater, he should then at least do a 50/50 split, accept his loss (he probably did love her), move on and hope to find another woman he could care for...and - Not Cheat!

Good story, good writing.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Stop being so damn serious everyone.

Nice little story and well written. Whether she's being sensible or not is unimportant. Did nobody else notice how cleverly the story was written with the words from only one person. Very clever. Well done!

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
Britease is right

just enjoy a story well told, and park your morality. Isn't that a funny thing to find on a porn site?

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
Yuck

Average Writer is correct - both parties would be ahead to call it quits and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This Is Erotic?

Sorry but not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
where in this well written dung heap is the erotisism - just sick male humiliation who any idiot can scribble for the few sicko's into it

Worst try writer

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
Not even a good revenge fuck

find something else to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Eh?

This story CALLED Getting Even, IS revenge centred fantasy. And especially Erotic. Sometimes in comment I wonder how a brain can apparently read but not sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hm, manners

Not enough, madame.

More please.

Good start, wonderful voice for the best erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent story - loved the way you did it

reddy4241reddy4241over 13 years ago
Waiting for next chapter when she gets even

Enjoyed the concept, sexily on e-sided, thanks

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Fun

But too short.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Crap

Get a divorce. Revenge fucks never work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cute Little Story

Nice work! A "revenge fuck" by people with a sense of humor and a sense of how to stir up their own sex life. She does some very nice teasing of the husband and I'm sure after this he would rather fuck her than some other woman. Monogamy restored through infidelity! Great story!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
quite humorous

while the single voice was a unique touch it was difficult to follow at times. and, the story was too brief.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Clear - As a Bell

Yeah ... Sweetie is not trying for reconciliation!

Yeah - This won't do their ( fictional ) marriage any good!.

Sweetie is clear that this is revenge!

Revenge is NEVER about a happy ending!

( Revenge is about PAIN! )

Sweetie will probably enjoy BOTH parts of this episode!

The ball may be back in Hubby's court after tonight!

( And MAYBE NOT! )

4*

The GOOD news? This didn't happen to me ... YET!)

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
really ???

I mean you are going to write an ending to this right ? or are you going to be like all the other wanna be attempted authors who seem the have a big problem with writing a story with some sort of sense to it. I mean even though it was a one sided story, you could still come up with an ending better than what you have. come-on. Try writing more to this story, you can still make this story a damn great story because it started out to be just that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unnamed Wife [Stella?] Should Fuck Brian

I have a very firm conviction that if a husband breaks the vows he made to his wife when they married, then the wife is free to engage in sex with a lover of her choice. The payback revenge sex should not be excessive however...unless the wife fully intends to replace her husband with the new man in her life. Where they go from here is strictly up to them or their divorce lawyers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He did her one better.

He took all their guests upstairs to watch his slut get fucked. So when he served her divorce paper based on adultery, he had plenty of witnesses. She turns herself into a slut to get even? Didn't work out too well did it? Poorly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lame. Very lame

Where's the "revenge"? You don't smile when your mate is going to fuck you over- unless, you've got a pre-nup and you catch them having sex on video. Lame, very lame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Samuel_T_Cucksley is right

closet cucks need revenge, read, spank a tiny monkey, leave a nasty comment, but also revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hard To Follow

Who was talking? Poorly written grammatically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What revenge?

She exposes herself to every nasty disease known to man. I think her husband simply waits a few minutes then invites lots of guests up to the bedroom and shows them his wife is a cheating slut. Then he files for a divorce. Done. Stupid story.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Wish there had be a second chapter.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay

As long as he gets pics and vids. Then go find the other chic and fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

so he has the divorice papers ready for when she finishes with brian and he can toss the slut to the curb and get on with life better yet wait a half an hour and take everybody inside to see the whore in action great to have a lot of witnesess

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The LW standard wife's revenge here. I'll become a whore too, that'll show him.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

why "might" we call it revenge sex? Did he load the dishwasher wrong? Buy the wrong brand of maxi pads?

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Slut and slut monger. Oughta be an interesting marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TWO WRONGS that makes it all right! Time for someone to grow a pair, go upstairs and kick the rear ends of two people and educate them on reality!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Since the husband is a clever little guy, he of course secretly videotaped her revenge fuck and immediately sent the video to her family, friends and colleagues. And of course his divorce lawyer. He has evidence of her adultery she has no evidence of his adultery. Who do you think will win in court? The divorce was a piece of cake and she only got what was agreed in the marriage contract, not a penny more! How stupid does this woman have to be to believe a cheater?!

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

The beginning was out in left field. Hard ( a wee bit, any way) to ascertain who is saying what and to whom. Had to skip forward to comments. Guess I was the only one who found the dialog rushed and confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You forgot to put this in humor, I almost laughed my ass off. Was so infantile and the cartoons so idiotic, can stop laughing.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No, "fishgetter", actually I thought the entire story was hard to keep up with. Anyway, it's idiotic that when one spouse cheats, the other one MUST also. What happened to forgiveness, to talking things out, especially if this was the one & only time? Story doesn't say; author, think that should be put in so the reader could form an informed opinion?

2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes, that earned a one. Some kind of love. I'd rather never see her again then experience that kind of "love." What a bitch. I understand the impulse to have revenge sex, but this is just evil.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous