All Comments on 'Getting Hosed While Washing The Car'

by buttcheeks777

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
Line Them Up, Baby

I love these stories. Someone appears, they fuck you silly, bring their friends, and it's a fuck fest! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very horny

I would something like this happen to me I am so horny right now I can't stand it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a feeling

Great story, but I think you over used the phrase "what a feeling". Other than that, it was very well written and exciting. I enjoyed it.

montyw47montyw47over 10 years ago
Got Me Hot

The hoses stuck up there is a real turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Great story i can't wait to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unlimited anality

This is a much more imaginative story than one would expect--yet it's realistic and it really could happen. The simultaneous surprise and delight of the recipient of this mistreatment provide a great narrative framework. And the ending--with the narrator having no idea who is doing these things to him (and probably he won't be able to find out!) is a super touch.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the nice comments!

Wow, I'm surprised at the nice comments, thanks so much! These are all fantasies on this site, of course. My stories are just mind-numbing exercises in crazy fantasy, they aren't meant to be great works of art so I thank you for the nice comments. And, also for the constructive criticism (not the mean-spirited negative comments, though) so I can make any new fantasies better. As I've said before, these are just my personal fantasies and it's a bonus whenever anyone else thinks that they're worthy of being on this website. Thanks again!

-BC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, great fuck, I wish it was me! I prefer the piss in my mouth, but of course my is available. And several more men to keep on with the fucking, yummy!

mikeinindymikeinindy6 months ago

Wonderful story. Very hot and detailed. Obviously reminded me of being gang banged by four men in an adult theater n Tampa. It was summer and I was there on business and found an adult theater and went there and was watching gay porn and had sucked off two other guys I found masturbating. I wa leaning against the wall and in no time felt my shorts being pulled down, me being bent over and one cock in my ass and one in my mouth. While three men took turns fucking my ass, the fourth as in my mouth talking to me to be cooperative and all would be well. After the three were finished with my ass the one in my mouth turned me around and raped my ass good. I was in heaven, being used like that while who knows how many watched. They when he was ready he turned me around again and came in my mouth and thanked me. I slid down the wall exhausted and with my shorts on the floor. (very true story)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous