Getting Kinky with Joanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stroke your cock for me, whore," you command, in between the cries and moans that I know so well. And I obey. I spit in my hand for lube and start stroking my rock hard cock as you fuck me. I groan loudly, loving the feeling of having my ass full. Your voice is lost in pleasure as your orgasm builds. Your hair dangles down to me. My legs are doubled over, and I feel so exposed. Your weight bears down on me with every powerful thrust.

"God, yes . . . cum with me. Cum with my dick up your ass!" you blurt out, as you ram me harder and faster. I respond, meeting your thrusts, stroking my cock, feeling my cum well up inside me. Our eyes meet, and we struggle to keep our gazes locked as we reach the top together. Your deep brown eyes full of pleasure and lust. Mine a mirror of yours, lost in pleasure. I can feel my cum building up, you can feel the tension building everywhere. A few more thrusts. The edge. Release. Heaven.

Your orgasm rips through your body as you fuck me. My cum springs out from the deepest depths of my body, squirting over my belly and chest. We moan and call to God and to each other, because there is no difference then, our eyes locked the whole time as if our spirits could reach out through them to embrace each other as well.

You lie on top of me, panting and sweating. You've pulled out, and my ass is gaping and sore from the pounding you've given me. My cum is in puddles on my belly, welling up in my belly button. We play with it as we so often do. You lick a bit, feed it to me. You reach down to your soaking wet cunt and sop up your juices. You coat my lips with it and kiss me. Our cum mixes and we taste it, share it, until we can no longer tell when your flavors begin and mine end, until we don't know which wetspot is yours and which mine. The are ours, we know, and I embrace you as you lay your head against my chest and doze off.

The next day you hover constantly around the coffee tables between sessions. How else could you listen to the papers after so little sleep? You'd awoken to my kisses, my probing fingers, and didn't sleep again for hours. How many times had you cum? How many times had I been inside you? The night was a blur of erotic delights and it had left its mark on you. Your cunt and ass were sore. Even your cervix ached from having me slam into you. You were wearing a turtleneck to hide the marks of my love bites. Still, you went through the day in a semi-aroused haze, constantly revisiting scenes from our long, drawn-out fuck, constantly remembering my face as you violated me, as i came with your cock up my ass, constantly imagining what we would do that night once we could forget about the conference and lose ourselves once more in our lust for each other.

It's finally late evening, and you're alone in our room, in your stockings and lacy panties. You can't help but masturbate gently as you wait for me to come take. A knock on the door interrupts your reverie. Had I forgotten my key? You carelessly open the door expecting me to find me, a bit drunk, fumbling through my wallet for the card-key. You cry out and step back when you realize it's not me, but a woman. Suddenly, you're painfully aware of your half-naked, slutty appearance, and rush to to throw a robe around yourself, mumbling apologies, demanding explanations, feeling your face grow bright red.

"Oh, honey," she coos, "don't you remember me? We met on the plane!"

You collect yourself and take another look at the strange woman who has availed herself of your confusion to let herself into the room.

"Um. NO! Who are you? What?" Her words register, and slowly you begin to make out the statuesque blonde who had sat across from you on the plane, and had noticed you as you relived our affair in your mind. You stand there agape, at a loss for words. She approaches you.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to talk on the plane. William told me you'd be on that flight, and I didn't want to spoil his surprise for you," she explains, taking a seat. You can't help but notice how lovely her legs look in her black fishnets as she crosses them and lets her skirt ride high.

"His surprise? You mean the lingerie he had hear waiting for me here?" you ask.

"No, silly," she answers, in her velvety alto voice, "Me." She smiles mischievously, and allows her news to sink in.

Soon, you return her smile and let the robe drop. "What a devil he is," you think, "what a nasty, wonderful devil . . . "

She stands in front of you now. When did she get up? Her hands travel up your arms, gently caressing them. Your clit tingles in response to her touch, and you look up into her deep blue eyes. There's lust there, clear and simple, and you grin widely.

How long has it been since you'd had a woman? God, much too long. She's wrapped her arms around you and is caressing your back softly as she kisses you with that tenderness that only another woman can offer. Her ample breasts press against you as your tongues intertwine, and you feel the warmth grow between your legs.

Now she has you on the bed, with your legs open, and is kissing her way down your young body. Her lips know where to linger along the way, on your neck, between your breasts, on your hard nipples. Gently, she sucks and caresses them as you run your fingers through her long, thick hair. Your hips move of their own accord as your wetness grows. Slowly, her mouth makes its way there, but falls short of its mark, turning instead to your legs. Her kisses float from foot to mound, first one leg, then the other. You feel her hot breath through your wet panties, and gently guide her mouth there.

A moan escapes you as she licks and kisses your clit through the material. Instinctively, it seems, she knows just how to touch you, just how to lick, just how to suck. A finger slips inside you and you grind up to meet it, your tight young cunt embracing it as it penetrates you with just the right pressure just the right rhythm.

She pulls her face out from between your legs as your orgasm subsides, and brings her lips to yours. They're coated with your cream. You lick and kiss greedily as you turn her onto her back, eager to to eat her cunt as luxuriously as she has eaten yours. Slowly, you peel her panties off her, and something slips out, something that was tucked away between her legs.

"Oh my fucking God!" you yell, pulling back in astonishment. Her cock has popped out, erect and ready for you.

"Surprise!" You start at the unexpected voice in the room. It's me. When did I come in? How long had I been watching?

"What the fuck is going on?!?!" you beg of me, your heart pounding as the she-male giggles and I laugh. I take you in my arms, and soothe you.

"That's my surprise for you baby. Something I knew you wanted, even if you didn't know yourself. Vicky is a she-male as you can see, a friend of mine from back home. When I found out she was going to be in San Francisco this week, I invited her to join us, and suggested we surprise you. From what I saw, it seemed like you were very much enjoying her company."

Vicky is next to you know, her hand touching you lightly, "I hope it wasn't too much of a fright, dear."

You look at her with new eyes. How could you not have noticed? Damn, she was good! But now you could see it, the height, the angularity in her jaw, the adam's apple that had been invisible to you, the too-perfect boobs, and, of course, the cock, still erect, still waiting for you. Like an anamorphic painting, she seemed to change with your own point of view, now a woman, now a man, now both at once.

Both! Your mouth opens, as the possibilities dawn upon you, and you feel your lust surge once more. Slowly you step toward her, and sit her on the bed. Once again you kiss her, looking into her deep blue eyes, in full knowledge of what she is. Her eyes follow yours down to her cock, which you take in your hand and start to stroke. She thrusts into your fist softly, as you share kisses and lustful looks. I sit next to her, naked now but for my black stockings, and watch. You lay her down and kiss your way down her body, from her thick red lips down to her hard cock. Slowly, you lick and suck her, looking up to enjoy the deliciously paradoxical sight of seeing a feminine face, long hair, and heaving breasts above you as you suck cock. You need more . . .

You have her on her back, and your cunt hovers over her cock. I'm behind you, licking and sucking you both. You share a deep, long look as you both enjoy what my mouth is doing to you, and look forward to what you're about to do together. Slowly, you lower your pussy onto her dick, my hand guiding it in, and caressing you. She stretches you, penetrates you, but you force yourself all the way down on her. Now your impaled on her cock. Your eyes feast upon a beautiful blonde. Your cunt clutches a hot, hard cock. And you ride her. She thrust up into you as you rub your clit against her. Your hands caress and knead each other's breasts, pinch each other's nipples. I lie to the side, stroking my thick cock as you I watch you fuck her for all your worth, as I watch you cum, first once, then again, then once more as her cock explodes inside you, her cum filling you.

Now it's my tongue you feel. My tongue on your pussy and her cock, cleaning you both up as you lie on top of her and kiss her gently. Her cock slips out of you, and you hear me take it into my mouth and slurp your cream off her dick. You let a groan out as my tongue enters your cunt, sucking your cream and her jizz out of you, feasting on the mess you two have made.

I crawl up the bed and bring my mouth to yours and hers. We all kiss together, sharing your mixed wetness. You feel my hard cock brush against you, and realize I'm the only one left unsatisfied. You and she exchange a glance, and know immediately what to do. The two of you lay me on my back and start kissing me once more. Your mouths travel down my body, past my hairy chest, my belly. Occasionally you share a kiss, or take a nibble. I moan loudly when your lips meet my cock. The two of you licking, sucking. One of you on my balls, and the other on my shaft. A finger enters my asshole. Which one of you is it?

I signal for both of you to turn around, and you do. still sucking me, still licking. I have your cunt and her cock to play with now, and I can't resist taking turns. My tongue enters you as one of you suck me. My lips wrap around her cock as the other licks my balls. I can't help but penetrate you. My fingers slide into your wet cunt as her cock hardens in my mouth. She starts to fuck my face as I, in turn, start to thrust into the mouth that's wrapped around my dick, not quite sure whose it is at any moment. You take turns. You watch her take my cock deep and hard, and then rip me away from her, eager to suck. My fingers stretch you and penetrate you. I watch them slide in and out, your pussy lips clinging to them, your cream coating them. I taste her precum as it leaks into my mouth. All of us are close, when I signal to stop.

Who will be the girl now? Who the boy? Who will fuck, and who will get fucked? I gently push you onto your knees, and we both offer you our dicks. You watch us kiss as you take turns on our cocks, his still tasting of your cum, mine hard and ready to blow with my first orgasm of the night. We both leak precum for you, and watch as you greedily lap it up before roughly moving you onto the bed.

I grab your hair - the gentlness is gone now - and press your face into her cock. She takes your hair from me and clutches it as she forces her cock into your mouth and throat. God, how hot. A beautiful woman with a cock, who can facefuck you like a man. You feel me behind you, pushing my cock against your well-fucked cunt. I slide in right away, and start to pound.

Both of us giving it to you. Fast. Hard. Deep. Your moans muffled by her cock. Our sweat dripping down on you. We egg each other on. "Fuck her, Vicky. Stuff your cock down her throat," I groan. "Mmm, yesss William, fill that tight young cunt," she answers. We thrust violently now, drunk with the spectacle of watching each other fuck you, just as much as with the pleasure of filling you with our hard cocks.

You feel my thumb at your ass, penetrating you. You manage to work a hand between her legs, and slip a finger into her hole. She responds with a harder grip on your hair, and even more desperate thrusting.

We're all close now, and there's no stopping. You can feel her balls tighten up and rise. You can feel your orgasm build. Tears roll down your cheeks as you try not to gag on her cock, as you force yoru pussy back onto the invasion from behind. We groan, half-animals lost to language. And we cum. First it's her, squirting powerfully down your throat, and then pulling out to spray your face. The heat of her jizz sets you off. A powerful orgasm rips through you as you scream. I pound harder, bringing you to another peak, and then another before I finally let go. Pounding, thrusting, squirting, filling you.

We lie together, sweating, panting, licking cum, kissing. You face me as I hold you. Vicky spoons behind you, her breasts against your back and her cock nestled in your ass. I lick her cum off your face and feed it to you. You scoop mine out of your cunt and let her lick your fingers. She kisses us goodnight, dresses, and slips out, leaving us fucked and sticky, and ready for another long night.