All Comments on 'Getting Over Dad'

by FeverDreamer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Bit Too Quick

A broken date, a little wine and the next thing you know mom and son are getting it on. There should be more background to give some sense of who these people are. Why did the husband and wife split? Was she over sexed compared to her husband? Did the son have any sexual experience? How did she make the leap from having dinner with her son to giving him a blowjob an hour or so later?

Creating realistic characters is difficult. The more detail the more real they appear. The story was pretty good but needs fleshing out to make the entire situation a little more believable.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A quick and fast moving story

There's a lot left to know about this couple. First thing is why did the father leave? What did she and her husband fight about that caused the split up?

I just would like a little background information to make the story more fulfilling.

The story really just started, since mom and son have just started their sexual relationship, there is a lot to be told of their future sexual encounters.

Thanks for the good read.

mexbearlllmexbearlllabout 14 years ago
GREAT START

really great start of a plot to this story cant wait til next part

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
hot and quick

yes fast moving but very believable and real , i loved it and it turned me on , once you get past the bj it all gets hot

ap2techap2techabout 14 years ago
More detail?

Who cares about more detail, I want to read part two ! In fact I don't care why hubby left as long as Mom and son keeps fucking !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please add another part or two.

Please continue with this story.A little background would help,not much.

Should this be a long relationship or until Mom get a new permanent man in her life.Personally I prefer a longer more permanent relationship:Quasi marriage type of relationship that is benefitual to both parties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More please!

Please continue this story - it's great!

open2bothopen2bothalmost 14 years ago
Sooo nicely written.

VERY close to home for me and mine. Sigh.

oliver1242oliver1242over 13 years ago
This story should have been continued

This story was left with an open end.You should continue it,telling what the future holds for the mother and son.The mom made gives one the impression that there won't be any more men in her life and that she may want the son as a permanent lover. SO PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Back door is way too gross for a turnon.

....................................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My Imaginary Mother - the Anal Internet Star

This is just some teen guy copying an anal porn scene as if it was a written story. Anal as a first course is a dead giveaway that a writer has no concept of what an actual woman in the real world does in realistic sexual terms. Taboos are never erotic when they have no realistic basis. If the mother is like a porn slut right off the bat then there's no sense of the forbidden that she'd bang her son of offer him her ass. Why not have the cable guy or pizza delivery guy drop in and start doing wild DP action too?

Keep those fevered dreams a lot more real, kiddo. Voted 1 star 'cuz there's no zero.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

It was hot until the mom had him fuck her ass about 15 minutes after they started fooling around. Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Juvenile garbage

I wish there was a way to stop 14 yo virgins posting feverish porn-scene-from-the-internet garbage as actual stories; as someone else noted, why not just drag in the pizza delivery guy or the cable guy to give her a DP while they're about it?

Complete garbage, no skills in evidence here, 1 star because we actual grown-ups don't have the 'Zero' option

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story! please write another chapter

ScareCrow840ScareCrow840almost 5 years ago
Mommy Derest

Let the old man leave Mom knew what she wanted Yummy Make that ass yours.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 3 years ago
Great Story!!!

Great Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hard core anal porn

his fav??? he's gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story about mom an son and wish for part two

SatyrDickSatyrDick12 months ago

[11.05.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous