Getting Spik(ed) Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers

He exploded inside of her, finally, his chill seed soothing her raw, hot cunt.

For a moment they stayed, melted, melded together. He released her from the gag.

"I'll never understand why the fuck Buffy never staked you!" Kiara slurred, already half asleep. And then, her strong sense of honesty compelled her. "Actually, I do."

Spike laughed. But Kiara had already fallen asleep, trusting him to take care of her.

hink this chapter might actually be rather long. Salutations to that nice reader who wanted a long chapter, all for you, grins. I actually managed to have a bit of patience and spent like two days writing this. Patience, and me...major miracle, honest!

The next chapter, Kiara wakes up first.

Spike really needs to get a clue in regards to playing with Kiara. Watch out for the wildchild characters.

And then there's that whole question about, how do you hold a Vampire down helpless again?

My spell check might have gone insane. Here's hoping not!

MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers
12