Getting The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

"She's in for a shock." The woman called Ethel commented gleefully from beside me.

She wasn't the only one, my jaw dropped in amazement when I saw the monster Jean pulled out of Ghupta's trousers, the thing had to be at least eleven inches long, nor was it slim as the black guy's had been, it had to be almost three inches in diameter. My wife's reaction was one of near panic and she went to back away from this beast rearing towards her, but the Asian had anticipated her reaction, his hands were already entwined in her hair. Jean's eyes were wide with fear and pain as her head was forced down towards this monstrous cock, I glanced up at the man's face and saw that he was actually enjoying my wife's struggles to avoid sucking his cock. Looking back under the table I saw that he had drawn her head down far enough for her lips to be touching the huge cap, leaning down he said something to Jean, she shook her head and he said something else. Whatever it was he'd said took some of the fight out of my wife, I saw her lips part reluctantly and watched as Ghupta forced her head down, her lips stretching in a manner that looked painful. Nor did he give her a moment to get used to his size, with steady pressure he pulled her head down forcing more of his cock into her mouth and then I saw her throat actually bulge as he pushed into it.

"Jesus!" I breathed.

"Some sight isn't it." Ethel laughed.

I stared at the woman in sheer disbelief, then realised my own hypocrisy, even though I felt concern for Jean being forced to swallow such a huge cock I was also tingling with excitement at the sight. Looking back to the action I saw that barely a third of Ghupta's cock was in Jean's mouth and throat, her eyes were bulging as he forced her to take more and more of his massiveness. Laughing Ghupta suddenly thrust his hips up while pulling my wife's head down with great force, once again I heard my wife scream, though the sound was almost muted to silence by the flesh filling her throat as he thrust all but a couple of inches cruelly into her. Once again he jerked and pulled and those last inches sank out of sight in Jean's mouth, her hands were pushing at the man's knees as she tried to pull back, but he held her in place; Jean began to make gurgling noises and it occurred to me that she was suffocating on that huge cock. As I went to rise a hand pressed down on my shoulder, in surprise I looked up to see Wellswood hovering behind me, his hand holding me in my seat. With a growing sense of concern I looked back to Jean, her body was jerking and thrashing, but her motions were slowly getting weaker, my heart thumped in my chest when she suddenly stopped moving altogether. It was with relief that I saw her breasts heaving as she tried to draw breathe through her nose, her stillness must have been what the Asian had been waiting for, slowly he pulled her head up until his cock slipped from Jean's mouth. She sucked in great gasps of air and Ghupta gave her a few brief moments to breathe before pushing her head back towards his cock.

"You know what I want." I heard him say as he leant back in his seat and released his hold on her head.

In disbelief I watched my wife lean forward to take his cock into her mouth again, her lips stretching grotesquely as she pushed down on it; gradually she took all eleven inches into her mouth, gagging and choking all the while, but taking it all nevertheless. Her lips kissed his groin and she paused for a moment then began the long slide of her lips back up his shaft, this time she stopped before the cap could escape her mouth then began to push down again.

"Good," Ghupta commented with a broad smile on his lips, " now do it faster."

I thought my balls would burst with excitement as I watched my wife speed up her movements, her head would raise then bob down, raise and bob down and each time his cock would appear from then disappear into her mouth. God knows how long this went, it seemed like an eternity, but as the minutes passed Jean's head was moving faster and faster until she was literally thrusting down on him, at the same time the Asian was making jerking motions with his hips that added even more force to the pounding Jean's throat was taking. Suddenly he reached down to clasp Jean' head as she thrust down on him, humping his hips almost off the chair he held her tightly to his body, his cock buried so deeply that his juices flowed into her without the need for Jean to swallow. As deep as he was buried I would not have expected to see a drop of his seed escape my wife's throat, when white, creamy liquid suddenly appeared at Jean's lips I gasped aloud. For long minutes he held her face buried in his groin, unconcerned that in gaining his pleasure Jean was unable to breathe, aghast I watched her hands fall limply to her sides and her body slump and once again I went to move, but once again I felt myself held in my seat.

"Be still Mark," Wellswood said softly, "Jean agreed to this. Besides, Ghupta knows what he's about."

Unconvinced I looked back to my wife, she looked to be unconscious yet was still impaled on that monstrous cock and then the Asian lifted her head until his cock slipped wetly from her mouth. Jean gave a shuddering breath, then another and I sank in my chair with relief. A moment later Ghupta released his hold on her head and Jean slumped, her head hanging almost on her breasts as she sucked in air. It was only then that I realised that in my concern my erection had melted away, but then Jean looked up and the sight of Ghupta's juices on her lips sent my cock soaring back to erection.

"What is the next stake my friends?" Ghupta grinned at his companions around the table.

They seemed to be split between fucking Jean and sucking her pussy, in the end they made their decision by drawing two cards, licking her out won. As the cards were shuffled Jean sat under the table recovering, occasionally our eyes would meet briefly and I was stunned to see an almost wild look of excitement in her eyes. This gradually faded as she recovered, but I knew at that moment that it would not be long before my wife was climaxing under the attentions of these men, whether she wanted it or not!

"Jean seems to be enjoying herself." Wellswood laughed as he took his hand from my shoulder.

I saw Jean's head jerk up at his words and I knew that she had heard what had been said, the blush on her cheeks grew redder as she became angry, nevertheless, she crawled out from under the table when told to do so. She stood watching the game being played to see who would lick her pussy first, despite everything that had happened I was stunned by my wife's beauty as she stood there awaiting further humiliation. My eyes were drawn to the men at the table when one of them gave a laugh of triumph, this time it was one of the two white men that had won, without even looking he waved Jean over to him while sliding his chair away from the table. She went to him, though I could still see a hint of excitement in Jean's eyes there was also a look of determination and I guessed that she was going to do all she could not to climax for these men, but I knew she would fail, and I wondered how that failure would affect her.

Standing in front of the man Jean waited for him to decide what was to come next, smiling he reached forward to slide a hand through one of the slits of the dress, and though his actions were hidden by the fabric it took no stretch of imagination to guess that he was fingering Jean's pussy. Whether he was pushing fingers into her or just teasing her clitoris his actions started to push Jean up the slope of excitement. At one point I saw my wife biting her lip as though holding back sounds of pleasure, sounds she knew would be a final total submission to her humiliation by these men and I could tell she was determined not to give them that pleasure. After a few minutes Jean was squirming and the light of rising excitement was unmistakably clear in her eyes, the man grinned as he felt her slight body movements.

"Didn't take long to get you ready," he laughed at Jean, "hmm, what a nice wet cunt you have young lady, I bet it earns you a fortune. Well, down to more important matter, hitch that dress up."

Complying Jean folded the front section of the dress up until it lay in a loose roll about her waist with the dangling top still in the way, frowning I saw my wife mulling over the problem until she found a solution that worked. Having folded the lower front of her dress up to her waist she used what had been the halter ties to tie both the upper and lower parts of the dress out of the way, this exposed her pussy to all and sundry, which was of course the point of the exercise. He looked at my wife's exposed sex and frowned.

"Damn!" he cursed, "I hate hair on cunts."

"Not to worry Nick," Ethel laughed as she rose from the arm of my chair "We can soon fix that."

With no further ado the woman led Jean out of the room, I rose to follow, but a headshake from Wellswood from the other side of the room held me in place. Feeling totally helpless I sat looking around the room and wondering how these people could condone what was happening, somewhere close behind me a conversation was going on and I focussed on it as best I could. Though I couldn't make out everything that was said I heard enough to gather that the five men at the card table were a regular group, I heard one of the people talking refer to them as 'the breakers' though I was unsure what was meant by this nickname. About ten minutes later Ethel led Jean back into the room, Jean's dress was still tied about her waist with only the rear section of it hanging down to form a backdrop for her stocking encased legs and her pussy; her naked pussy! Jean's skin still glowed from having had her pubic hair shaved.

"Much better." The man Ethel had called Nick commented with a grin, "Bring her over here."

Ethel took Jean over to where this Nick sat then returned to perch on the arm of my chair, the man smiled and reached up to stroke Jean's bare pussy, his fingers sliding along her slit then pushing into her.

"Dear me," Nick mock sighed, "where did all that wetness go? No matter, I'll soon have you all wet my dear."

As he spoke he was finger-fucking Jean with slow steady strokes, his other hand came up to her pubic mound and I saw him rubbing at my wife's clit. Jean stood motionless while he fingered her, in glimpses I saw the slow rise of excitement in her eyes and the longer he fondled her pussy the higher her excitement rose. At some undefined point Nick decided that Jean was ready for him, taking his hands from her pussy he put them at her waist, firmly he pushed her back towards the table until the edge pressed against her lower buttocks. Without a word he raised a hand to Jean's chest and pushed, there was no mistaking what he wanted and Jean obediently let herself lie back on the table, as she laid back Nick grasped her legs and raised them until they came onto his shoulders. He leant forward and my view was blocked by his head as it covered Jean's pubic area, not that there was any doubt about what he was doing. Once again my cock was rock hard as I watched this man licking and sucking at my wife's pussy while her legs hung lewdly down his back, her high heels almost slipping from her feet.

Beside me Ethel moved, a glance told me that she was trying to get a better view of what was happening and I decided that I had to see too, rising from my chair I slowly moved around the until I could partially see the man's mouth clamped to Jean's pussy. By the movement of his jaws he was licking at her pussy for all he was worth, no doubt digging his tongue in to lick out her juices. Looking along Jean's body I saw that she was starting to feel the affects of this man's mouth; her breasts, though partially flattened against her chest were started to rise and fall at a faster rate, their flesh gently wobbling in time to her breathing. I looked at her face and saw that she had her eyes closed, her lower lip was caught between her teeth as though to hold back any utterance of the pleasure she must surely be feeling. Ethel was suddenly leaning against me, I looked at her and she grinned, flicked out her tongue then chuckled, I felt disgusted and thrilled as I turned my attention back to what was happening with Jean. Once again I had lost track of time in the excitement of the moment, but it looked as though Nick was eventually going to achieve his aim of getting Jean to climax; Jean's breathing was heavy and uneven, her breasts now bouncing and quivering on her chest as he drove her up the scale of excitement.

"Okay man," the black man suddenly broke the spell, "time's up, pass her this way."

Nick sat back with a sigh, I could see his lips and chin glistening with my wife's juices as he pushed her legs from his shoulders so abruptly that she nearly slid off the table. Drawing deep breaths Jean stood up and walked slowly around the table to the black man, he had already slid his chair back and was waiting for her to stand in front of him. I noticed that my wife took the longest way around the table to get to the man, I hid a smile at the knowledge that she was doing her best to calm down before having to face another pussy licking. As she stopped directly in front of the black man I felt a tug at my sleeve, looking at Ethel I saw her tilt her head to indicate that we should move to get a better view once again. Half following Ethel and half watching Jean I shuffled around the table until I almost bumped into Ethel, from the point we had stopped I could see the man's black fingers sliding in my wife's pussy almost forcefully, his knuckles crushing against her outer lips with each thrust.

"You got her cunt good and wet Nick," the black man grinned, "thanks."

"My pleasure Errol." Nick laughed.

He was joined in his laughter by the other men at the table and by some of those who were standing close enough to hear the banter. Errol gave a loud guffaw then pushed Jean towards the table, this time she knew what was expected of her and simply stepped backwards, lay on the table and raised her legs so that the man could slide his shoulders under them. Once again my view was mostly blocked by a head as it lowered to Jean's bare mound, however, Errol didn't keep his mouth clamped to Jean's pussy as Nick had done. His technique was to suck at her oozing hole for a few moments, no doubt thrusting his tongue into her to lap at the flowing juices, then he would move back to slide his tongue up and down her slit; each time he licked along her slit I was able to see the action of his tongue. As his tongue reached her clit Errol would swirl his tongue over and around it and it wasn't long before this started to get to my wife. All her lip biting and eye screwing couldn't hide the fact that this man was gradually pushing her closer to a climax with each movement of his tongue, I think he would actually have succeeded if he hadn't sat back to give a grin of triumph when Jean made a soft gasping sound. That brief pause allowed her to regain control of herself for the moment, though I have no idea how she could have done so; it was only for a brief moment though, soon afterwards I heard another gasp escape her clenched lips, but for Errol it was too late.

"Okay Errol pass her this way." The other white man laughed.

"Damn!" Errol exclaimed as he sat back, "Okay Walter, she's all yours."

Once again Jean slid off the table to walk over to the next man and once again I noted the way she took the longest route at the slowest pace in order to recover her composure.

"Silly girl." Ethel laughed softly beside me, "If Walter doesn't make her cum Alid definitely will."

Alid had to be the second Asian, the man with the tiny cock, looking at the man I wondered just what it was that made Ethel so sure that he could make Jean climax. I put that question aside for the moment to watch the man called Walter take his turn at my wife's pussy, though I could immediately tell that his chances of making Jean climax were practically zero. This man licked and lapped with no rhythm at all, one moment he would be licking along her slit the next he would be kissing her pubic mound. I could see by Jean's breathing that not only was he not adding to her excitement but that she was actually recovering a little from Errol's attentions. When Walter's time was up Jean was almost calm and certainly seemed unlikely to climax in the near future.

"Now comes the fun!" Ethel chuckled and nudging me in the ribs.

For some reason this woman was acting as though I were one of the other guests rather than the poor bastard whose wife was being used as a sex toy, it occurred to me that she may think that I was by now excited enough to not care what was happening to Jean. I suppose a part of me did feel that way, but I also felt guilt about getting so turned on so much, and anger at having been put in this position, humiliation at being helpless to stop what was being done to Jean and lastly I felt jealous; jealous that my wife of seven years was allowed these men to do things to her that she had always refused to me. Although it may sound as though our sex life was dull it was, in truth, very far from being so, it was just that up to now there were certain things that Jean would not do. I was so lost in these thoughts that I almost forgot where I was and what was happening.

With a start I looked at the table just in time to see the Asian that had been referred to as Alid leaning Jean back on the table, her legs raised and sliding over his shoulders to dangle down his back. He hadn't wasted a moment in getting her into position on the table, unlike those before him he had not fingered her pussy first. Having had no pre-stimulation Jean seemed calm and relaxed almost as though confident that having made it through three of the men without climaxing she would manage the last two with ease. At that point I would have bet money on her being correct in her thinking, especially when her eyes turned to look at me for a moment and I saw her grin almost victoriously at me.

Then it was as though things went into slow motion, Alid grasped Jean's thighs firmly, I could see his fingers pressing tightly into her flesh leaving red marks behind as he shifted his grip. Jean winced at this, but made no effort to escape the obvious pain she was feeling, instead she leant her head up to look down her body at the man as he lowered his head towards her pussy. Suddenly her eyes went wide as though in surprise and following her gaze a quiet curse burst from my lips. Alid may have had almost no cock, but he more than made up for that with his tongue, his lips were still almost three inches from Jean's pussy yet the tip of his tongue was sliding slowly down the length of her slit. In moments he was probing her hole with that tongue, pursing his lips and holding it straight he was actually fucking Jean with it and Jean was once again biting her lips and closing her eyes tightly in an effort to fight the stimulation Alid was giving her. Towards the end of his turn Errol had made Jean gasp, Alid draw a gasp from her clenched lips within a few moments of licking her for the first time. Unlike Errol the man Alid did not pause to gloat, instead he moved faster, his tongue pushing in and out of her pussy, his lips kissing her moist pink inner flesh each time he thrust into her. There was no doubt that this man was an expert when it came to using his mouth on a woman and I suddenly understood Ethel's earlier comments about him. It must have been about half way through whatever time period the men had agreed on when I saw Jean starting to tense, her fists balled and her head began to move slowly from side to side as though in denial of the sensation that were pushing her to the edge of orgasm.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers