Getting The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

"Damn it Alid," Errol laughed loudly, "stop toying with her and make the bitch cum!"

Toying with her! If what Alid was doing was merely toying then I dreaded to think what his 'serious' mouthing would do, and I think this thought was going through Jean's mind as well as I could see her desperately trying to fight back the rising tide of excitement that was filling her. Alid did not pause to even acknowledge Errol's comment, but he did seem to step up a gear; now his tongue was twisting and curling as it thrust into her pussy hole and for long moments he pressed his lips tight to her. I can only imagine that his tongue was delving into Jean's depths, twisting and flicking at her G spot, what I could see was the result of whatever he was doing when he pressed close to her. Each time Jean would give a gasp and eventually those gasps became groans of pleasure; her head began to thrash from side to side and I saw her knuckles whiten as she grasped at the edge of the table. Then just short of the point that his time would be up Alid licked his way to Jean's clit and nipped at it with is teeth before once again trusting his tongue into her pussy.

"That did it." I dimly heard Ethel laugh through the pounding of my excited blood in my ears.

That had certainly done it, that last action had pushed Jean over the edge and now her body was arching as she cried out her pleasure for the whole room to hear. Nor did that end it, Alid's time was certainly up, he could have sat back in satisfaction at having made her climax, and this was what I thought he was going to do, but instead he carried right on with an even greater fervour.

"Since I do not demean myself in this manner," Ghupta was commenting, "I have sold him my time."

"Oh?" Walter asked, "And what did you get out of the bargain."

"You know my pleasure." Ghupta laughed over the rising sound of my wife's cries.

"Yeah and a right perverted sod you are too." Walter laughed.

Throughout this byplay Alid had continued his oral assault on my wife, and having got her to climax he now managed to keep her climaxing, his mouth and tongue actions pushing her higher up the orgasmic scale with each passing minute. I saw Errol lean over the table and whisper something to my wife, when he got no response he tried again and this time I saw Jean nod her head weakly. Errol went to say something else, but Jean suddenly hit another orgasmic peak and he had to wait a moment for her to come down. He said something and Jean nodded again; Errol spoke a little more firmly, but still in tones too low for me to hear over Jean's sounds of pleasure.

"Yes," Jean suddenly gasped out, "I love it!"

I didn't know whether she was stating fact or just saying what was expected of her, but her shaking body, clenching fists, vocal cries and her pushing of her lower body tighter to Alid's mouth certainly gave the impression that she spoke the truth; she was loving it! Though my balls were so tight with excitement they ached and my cock was quivering with arousal I felt inadequate, at no time had Jean made such comments with me. I looked away, but even then I could hear Jean's cries of bliss as Alid drove her through another climax, I only looked back again when I heard one of the men call 'time's up Alid'. Alid sat back, as he did so Jean's legs slid off his shoulders, he pushed her legs away from him and I stared at my wife lying on the table, her chest heaving, which made her breasts bounce and her legs spread wide and dangling off the table.

"This is taking too long, best to fuck her while she's still hot in my opinion." Errol commented, "Let's just cut the cards to see who fucks her in what order."

The others were in agreement with this and they each drew a card, the instant grin on Errol's face told me who had won 'first fuck', though Jean, who was still lying with her legs spread and lost in pleasure was unaware of what was to come next. She was not ignorant for long, this time Errol moved to her, grinning like a madman he moved between her parted legs and pressed his nine inch tool at the entrance to her pussy.

"Do you want this?" Errol asked Jean.

She hesitated, gulped then nodded and I wondered if she was just playing along or whether she really wanted his cock in her. I was seeing my wife in a new light and though I tried to suppress the thought the word 'slut' sprang to mind.

"I didn't hear you answer." Errol said firmly, "If you want this cock in your cunt you have to ask nicely for it. Now, do you want it?"

"Yes," Jean gasped up at him, "yes I want your cock in my cunt."

Errol laughed and pressed his hips forwards and I saw the cap and the first inch of his shaft part my wife's pussy lips then push into her hole. I'd expected the man to push home all the way, but instead he stopped with only those two inches or so inside her, it was as though he was waiting for something from Jean. After a few moments of his stillness Jean tried to push her hips up off the table to slide her pussy further onto his cock, but his hands leant on her hips and held her still. Jean's expression became confused, though I had worked out that Errol was waiting for her to beg for him to fuck her, waiting for her to demean herself even more. When my eyes met Jean's briefly I could see they were filled with tears, but also with a wild sexual excitement that demanded more of the pleasure she had started feeling with Alid. Then her eyes widened and I knew that Jean had finally worked out what Errol was waiting for.

"Please." She whispered up at him.

I had not heard the words, but I had seen her mouth it, but Errol wanted none of this silent pleading, remaining still he looked down into Jean's eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"Please," Jean sobbed out breathlessly, "please fuck me."

Errol's grin broadened and he fed another couple of inches of his cock into Jean's pussy before stopping yet again. No sooner had he stopped than Jean began begging him to fucking her again, this time her voice was louder as though she didn't care who heard her humiliation as long as she got his cock inside her. This time Errol didn't move to her pleas and Jean cried out that she needed his cock, that she wanted to be filled by him and that was what Errol had wanted to hear, it was as though Jean had finally surrendered totally to him. With a loud laugh Errol gave a sudden thrust of his hips and his cock shot into Jean's pussy, her reaction was to give a loud cry of what sounded like pure bliss and to arch her back. Moving his hands off her hips Errol started to fuck Jean with long strokes, at the same time his hands went to her tits to squeeze and tease at the heavy flesh and nipples. I felt dismay when my wife started moving with the man, her hips thrusting up as Errol pushed down into her pussy; yet I was still being turned on by the sight of this black man fucking my wife and my cock throbbed for release. Listening to Jean's cries of passion was almost too much for me to bear, beside me Ethel was chuckling and calling out encouragement to Errol and I almost turned and struck her in anger.

I couldn't bear to watch as Errol moved up a gear, his thrusts now so hard that they made Jean's whole body jerk, yet I couldn't bear to not watch; it was as though I was two people, the one that felt guilt, shame and humiliation and the other that felt excited, thrilled and eager to see more. More and more it was the voyeur part of me that was in control, wide eyed I watched my wife fucking this black man who we had not met before that night, watched her reacting to him in a way I had never managed to get her to react. There was nothing loving about what was happening, Errol was taking Jean and she was going wild with excitement, and when Errol swore and pushed deep into her then held still I knew that he was cumming, that he was filling her with his seed.


"Maybe I gave you a baby." Errol laughed a few minutes later as he pulled his juice soaked cock from my wife's pussy.

Jean was too high on pleasure to have heard his words, but I sent up a silent prayer of thanks that my wife was on the pill and unlikely to fall pregnant, it was about the only saving grace in the situation. As Errol moved away Ethel moved from my side and went between Jean's wide spread legs, I stifled a gasp when the woman leant over and began to suck and lick at Jean's pussy and this started Jean climaxing over again. It seemed that an age passed before Ethel moved away from my wife, licking her lips the woman looked at me and grinned then, with one last glance at Jean's pussy she moved back to my side.

"I do love the taste of spunk from another woman's cunt." Ethel grinned at me.

Almost as soon as Ethel had moved away the man Nick was between my wife's legs, without pausing he thrust his cock into her and started to fuck her at a furious pace. Already high from the experiences with Errol and Ethel my wife went straight into an orgasm that seemed to last all the time Nick was fucking her. When Nick had finished Ethel moved in again to clean the sticky white juices from Jean's pussy, and as soon as Ethel moved away Walter took his place between Jean's legs.

"I did say that Jean seemed to be enjoying herself." Wellswood's voice sounded behind me suddenly.

He was beaming when I looked at him over my shoulder, I hated the man for what was happening, even more so because of how I had seen my wife reacting with these strangers. I can't deny it, I felt jealous that they could pleasure my wife better than I had ever managed to and I think Wellswood knew this, at least his next comment seemed to indicate that he knew.

"Not many men can pleasure a woman the way those boys can." He said with a nod towards the table where my wife was being fucked, "Kind of humbling wouldn't you say?"

I didn't answer, but he didn't seem to care one way or another if I responded and as he moved off to circulate among his guests I felt disgusted at myself for not making some sort of token comment to him, even a simple 'fuck you' would have been better than meek silence.

Ethel moving again snapped my attention back to the events at the table, sure enough Walter had climaxed and moved away from Jean and Ethel went through her clean-up routine I looked at the two Asians wondering which of them would take Jean next. It was Alid of the small dick that stepped between her legs, to be honest I don't think Jean even noticed his cock was in her pussy, but the added action of his fingers at her clit kept her in the throes of climax until he too filled her with his seed. Without pause Ethel moved in to the lick my wife's pussy clean then stepped back and blew me a kiss, frowning back at her I let my eyes move to the last of the five men who was already moving to take his place between Jean's legs.

Jean lay quivering and panting on the table, her legs hanging limply towards the floor as Ghupta stood looking down at her, his face held a look of anticipation. When Jean eventually looked up to see him in position to take her her eyes went wide, it was this look of shock that Ghupta had been waiting for, grasping Jean around the waist he pushed his huge cock at her pussy. I saw my wife's pussy dimple inwards as the massive cap tried to force it's way into her, then it burst past the resistance and Jean gave a loud cry of sheer ecstasy, a cry that grew even louder as his whole eleven inches thrust into her in one hard motion. Ghupta fucked Jean hard, his body crashing down on hers with each thrust and Jean's cries hit a peak, her whole body arched as she gave out a near scream of bliss, then her cries began to fade to weak groan and squeaks. Now I finally understood why these five men were called 'the breakers', no matter how determined their victim may be to fight the pleasure they instilled in them the five men had individual skills that, combined, would crumble any resistance. Ghupta had not climaxed though and as Jean's cries and movements became weaker he seemed to carry on tirelessly. I was puzzled when Wellswood went over to Ghupta, his body blocked my view for a moment then he was moving away, for a moment I followed his progress across the room then turned my attention back to the scene at the card table in time to see the man pulling his massive organ from my wife's pussy.

"Time for Ghupta's delight." Someone laughed.

At the table Ghupta had stepped from between Jean's legs, grasping her waist the man lifted Jean like a rag doll and turned her so that she now lay face down on the table, her tits squashing under her body weight. The man lifted the rear of her dress and bunched it around her waist, untying the halter ties he then retied them so that none of the dress would fall to block access to any part of her lower body when she stood up. Once again he forced his cock into her pussy and I heard a faint whimper of ecstasy from my wife as her body stiffened then shook, he started to fuck her slowly which was a stark contrast to his earlier actions and I was even more puzzled by this. As though by magic Ghupta brought a bottle of baby oil into view, it occurred to me that it had been brought to the table by Wellswood and as the man poured a little of the oil into the crease of my wife's buttocks I had an inkling of what 'Ghupta's delight' was. Jean was so lost in the pleasure that the man's cock was giving her that I don't think she even noticed the oiling of her crack. Then he poured a little of the oil over his fingers, it came as no surprise to me to see him press an oiled finger into Jean's back passage, though Jean's reaction to his intruding finger did surprise me. For years I had tried to persuade my wife to let me bugger her, but she was adamant in her refusal, now, with this stranger, she was groaning with pleasure and raising her buttocks as though to accept more of his probing finger. Gradually he worked his finger in to the knuckle, just as slowly he withdrew it, added more oil and reinserted it into her arse, then he began to fuck her arse with his finger, twisting and thrusting it in her firmly and Jean shocked me by crying out in pleasure at his actions. After a few minutes Ghupta squeezed more oil down the back of his finger letting his actions work it into her back passage before adding a second finger and I saw her anal ring stretching to accommodate both fingers. Jean shuddered as he started to finger-fuck her arse again, in a way I was saddened that she did not even make a token protest at this man's actions, but at the same time the scene was turning me on even more. My cock almost vibrated with arousal as I watched this man touching an area that had been forbidden to me, my eyes widened when Ghupta once again dribbled oil down the back of his finger and added a third digit to those already in her arse.

"Bet her old man never got her to do that." Errol laughed loudly and I felt myself flush with humiliation.

As for Jean she was oblivious to everything but the pleasure Ghupta was giving her, I don't think a marching band going by would have attracted her attention at that moment in time.

"She is a virgin here." Ghupta laughed back adding to my humiliation "One can always tell. But she will not remain a virgin for long."

As he spoke Ghupta pulled his cock from my wife's pussy, but his fingers still moved in her arse, thrusting and twisting at a steady rate that Jean seemed to be loving. Then he stopped moving his hand with his fingers halfway out of her, for a while Jean just lay there then, to my amazement, she pushed her buttocks up to take his fingers into her arse. With a chuckle Ghupta let Jean fuck his fingers for a while, her body humping up and down to slide his fingers in her arse, it was Jean doing the fucking not Ghupta! Before long her motions started to speed up and grow more forceful and this seemed to be what Ghupta was waiting for, he removed his fingers from Jean's arse and nodded to Errol who reached forward to take my wife's wrist in his hands. I was confused by Errol's actions as he pulled Jean towards him by the arms, but then I saw Ghupta pressing his cock to Jean's arse; with one hand he guided his cock, with the other he spread Jean's cheeks apart and suddenly Jean seemed to realise what was about to happen. It was at that point that Errol's actions explained themselves, as Jean struggled to move away he held her body flat to the table, at the same time Ghupta pushed forward firmly and I saw his cap pressing Jean's suddenly taught anal ring inwards. Jean's legs kicked and thrashed on either side of Ghupta's body, but between Errol's grasp and Ghupta's body she could gain no purchase to escape; as though pleased by her reaction Ghupta laughed and pushed forward more forcefully. For a long moment Jean's arse denied him entry, but Ghupta had the advantage and his cap suddenly burst past the resistance of her anal ring; pouring oil down the shaft of his cock Ghupta kept pushing forward, both of his hands pushing down on and spreading her buttocks wide. I winced as Jean let out a loud howl of pain, she began to sob as the man's cock started to push further into her and her whole body seemed to thrash and writhe, only Errol's powerful hands and Ghupta's hands and cock kept her on the table. As his cock sank further into her back passage Ghupta continued to dribble oil down the shaft, he laughed when Jean tried to arch her body away from him, her head thrashing from side to side making her hair splay outwards in a halo.

Ghupta's laughter was echoed by others around the room while I stood there feeling powerless and thrilled to the point of almost creaming my pants! Gradually he worked his cock deeper and deeper while Jean screeched out her pain and humiliation, but after a while her cries seemed to change until by the time his cock was buried to the full length of his eleven inches she was barely audible. I had expected Ghupta to start fucking her arse once he had achieved entry, but instead he remained still, a full minute passed and then he slowly moved his cock backwards sliding out of Jean's arse until only the cap remained embedded in her. In response Jean groaned in pain, her earlier thrashing was now diminished to weak movements and at this Errol released his hold on her wrists and moved away from the table altogether. Feeling her wrists released Jean tried to pull herself across the table, but Ghupta grasped her by the waist and pulled her back to him while at the same time pushing his hips forward, she sobbed as his cock sank back into her arse. As he pulled back again Jean pushed her upper body off the table perhaps thinking that changing the angle she was at would somehow force the man from her arse, if that was her intent it did not work; still holding her waist Ghupta pushed forward again and Jean's head hung down as she gave a low cry. He pulled back once again and poured more oil down his shaft before pushing forwards making Jean groan in response, with slow sure motions Ghupta started to fuck Jean's arse in earnest and gradually I noted a change in the tone of her moans and groans. At first I thought I was imagining it, but soon I was positive that her groans of pain were becoming tinged with pleasure, Ghupta obviously thought so because he started to move a little faster in her arse. Soon there was no doubt at all that Jean was beginning to enjoy the motions of the man's cock in her back passage, I could no longer hear anything but pleasure in her groans, small gasps started to escape her and her body began to tremble as it always did when she drew near to a climax.

Just as he had done when fingering her arse Ghupta suddenly stopped moving with half his cock still outside her body, unlike before Jean did not hesitate, her lower body humped up from the table to swallow the rest of his cock in her arse. The other people in the room started clapping as though Ghupta were a virtuoso conductor at a concert, laughing and grinning he inclined his head while Jean continued to fuck him with her arse. I felt as though I were in a dream as I watched my wife buggering herself on this strangers oversized cock, if it was a dream it was a wet dream. The man let Jean continue to do all the work for a number of minutes, then he started to move again; pushing her flat to the table and holding her down with a hand between her shoulder blades Ghupta started to thrust into her vigorously. In an instant Jean shot to a climax, her body almost jerking from the table top despite the pressure of the hand holding her down. He seemed to keep this pace up for ages apparently taking delight in the gradual weakening of Jean's movements and the lowering volume of her cries, and then he tensed. Pulling back almost to the point of withdrawal Ghupta moved his hand from her back to grasp her waist and gave a mighty thrust that moved not only Jean but the table she lay on. Jean gave a shuddering cry of sheer pleasure, her upper body arched backwards until I thought her spine would snap and her legs straightened in one snap. I heard Ghupta give a low groan then his body quivered and I knew that he was filling my wife's back passage with his seed. The two of them held this pleasure tensed tableau for long moments before Jean collapsed back to the table and her legs fell limply to the floor, as she collapsed Ghupta started to move again, but after only a few strokes he pulled out of Jean's arse.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers