Getting The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

My wife lay shuddering on the table top while Ghupta moved away from her to rejoin his card companions, this seemed to be the signal for the rest of the guests to carry on the night's festivities. While Jean lay semi-senseless on the table top the other guests either drifted back to the main room or drew closer to the table. The man Walter leant over Jean and said something in her ear, whatever it was stirred her into motion albeit slowly and weakly, sliding off the table she stood on unsteady legs and almost staggered away from the table. To my astonishment the group of five sat back around the table as soon as Jean had vacated it and began to play cards again!

Tearing my eyes away from them I followed Jean as she slowly walked across the study towards the main room, about two thirds of the way across the room she came to a group of three men that were in discussion, as she went to pass them one of the men made a comment to her. Dropping to her knees in front of this man Jean opened his trousers and took out his cock, without hesitation she took him in her mouth and thrust all the way down on him while he carried on his conversation as though nothing were happening. As I moved closer to the group Jean started to slide her mouth and throat on the man's cock, for a while Jean moved her head up and down on his cock, but then he put a hand to the back of her head and pushed her mouth right down to his groin; at the same time one of the other men in the group told her to stand up. Keeping the cock buried in her throat Jean struggled to her feet, as soon as she had reached a position that satisfied him the second man opened his trousers, took his erect cock out and thrust it into her pussy, he fucked her steadily while his companion held his cock buried in her throat. Some time later the man in her throat stiffened and I saw Jean swallowing, shortly after that the man fucking her climaxed as well, both of them pulled away from Jean and went back to their conversation totally ignoring her presence while the third man first got her to suck his cock into her throat, then turned her around and fucked her arse until he climaxed. Like his companions he pulled away from Jean and ignored her completely, straightening she continued on her way towards the main room with me a few steps behind her.

And that was the pattern for the rest of the night, Jean walked around the main room naked but for her stockings and her dress bunched around her waist. As she passed the guests would either reach out and pull her to them or signal her to come to them, they would use her mouth or pussy or arse then act as though she wasn't even there. They treated Jean worse than a cheap street whore and I felt anger at this treatment of her, but I also found it electrifyingly exciting watching my beautiful wife being fucked by these strangers. Even Wellswood took his turn with her, more than a turn, the first time he had her suck him off then sent her on her way again; a little latter he fucked her pussy with powerful thrusts that almost lifted Jean's feet from the floor; the third time he took her in the arse, his thrusts just as powerful as when he'd taken her in the pussy. Nor was he the only one to sample her more than once or in more than one way, but gradually the night drew to an end as the guests started to slowly drift away until by three in the morning it seemed that all the guests had gone home. By this time Jean was totally exhausted, I had no idea how she had managed to keep to her feet let alone move around the room to continue to service the guests as it pleased them.

"Well done my dear." Wellswood grinned at Jean who stood panting and limp, "That contract is almost yours."

"Now look here Wellswood," I fumed, "the deal was that Jean would keep your guests 'entertained' until the party was over. The party looks over to me."

He grinned as though having some secret knowledge I was not party to, then he turned and headed towards the study, we had little choice but to follow him. I went to support my exhausted wife, but Wellswood looked over his shoulder at me and shook his head.

"No touching, remember." He said as we entered the study.

Jean's eyes went wide while my mouth went dry, sitting at the card table were Ghupta and Errol, thankfully their other companions were absent. My wife's shoulders slumped even lower, nevertheless she moved towards the table behind Wellswood and I followed like a meek little lamb.

"These gentlemen wanted to say a special goodbye to you my dear." Wellswood smirked, "Your contract is sitting on the hall table, it's signed and commences in one week. It's yours once my friends have decided they have finished with you. Have fun my dear." Then he looked at me, "Mark you had best get comfortable, this could take a while."

On that note Wellswood walked from the room, I watched him leave with murder in my heart. Looking back to the two men and my wife I decided to take Wellswoods' advise and went to sit in a chair at the table. As I sat down the two men stood up, they obviously had made up their minds that I was going to have a grandstand view of their finale with Jean because they moved to a point mere feet from where I sat and signalled Jean to join them. Meekly she moved to stand between the two men, neither man spoke as they reached out and began to maul her body with their hands; together they almost crushed her breasts, pulled at her nipples until they were stretched inches from her body and she cried out with pain. Both men fingered her pussy at the same time, stretching it in a way that Jean's winces told me was painful to her, then Ghupta moved his hands from her pussy and pushed four of his fingers into her arse at the same time Errol was doing the same to her pussy. As though they had practised for years together Ghupta and Errol moved their fingers in Jean's body in a counterpoint, nor were their motions slow or gentle. Errol was thrusting so hard into her pussy that I thought at one point that his whole hand would be forced into her, perhaps that was even his intent, if it was he failed in the attempt, but only by a narrow margin; meanwhile Ghupta was thrusting and twisting his fingers in Jean's arse. I shouldn't have been surprised by anything after the events of the night, but I was certainly surprised when after a few minutes of this treatment Jean surged to a powerful orgasm, apart from anything else I had not expected her to have the strength left to climax so hard.

The pair continued to finger her front and back passages for a few minutes while Jean shook and juddered between them. When they stopped and pulled their fingers from her body Jean looked at them with dazed eyes, Errol pointed at his groin and Jean reached out to take his cock out of his trousers, he then pointed at her mouth and Jean went to sink to her knees in front of him. Before she had dipped more than a few inches Ghupta had grasped her waist and, with the firm pressure of a hand on her back, bent her forwards from the waist. Bending over Jean took Errol's cock in her mouth, as she sank down on it Errol put his hands to the sides of her head and stopped her movement once she had taken two thirds of him into her mouth, a good part of his hard flesh was in her throat. Then Ghupta moved closer to Jean, reaching around her body he took hold of her hands and pulled them backwards until they rested on her buttocks; pressing her hands tight to her cheeks he then moved her hands outwards, releasing her hands he watched in satisfaction as she continued the movement that spread her cheeks wide. Next Ghupta pressed his cock to Jean's anus, unlike his taking of her anal virginity there was little resistance to his entry and when he had the cap in her arse he stopped.

For a few minutes the two men remained still with Jean impaled between them, then Ghupta looked over her back at Errol and nodded, grinning Errol released his hold on Jean's head and pulled his cock back until it was all but out of her mouth. Then, with an animalistic grunt he reversed his course burying the full length of his cock in my wife's throat in one single thrust that drove her back onto the full length of Ghupta's mighty cock. Jean gave a muffled gurgling squeal then shook in climax as both men pulled back from her. Once again Errol pulled almost all the way out of her mouth then thrust into her and thus drove her back onto Ghupta's cock, it was the most amazing thing I'd seen so far that night, it was as though Errol were making Jean fuck Ghupta by fucking her mouth. The two men seemed to be tireless in their pounding of Jean's mouth and arse, for ages Errol drove Jean back onto Ghupta's cock, then suddenly he became still and it was Ghupta that thrust into Jean's arse driving her mouth and throat onto Errol's cock. Twice more they reversed roles before eventually pulling their cocks from Jean to take up new positions.

Up to that point I had thought that I could get no more excited without cumming, but astonishingly my cock grew even harder and my balls even tighter at the sight of this strange technique of double fucking. After all the events of that night it was staggering to me that I had not cum once and though I was becoming more aroused than at any point that night it was without the release of a climax, the sensation was actually beginning to get painful.

Entranced I watched as Errol sat on the floor, his cock thrusting proudly out of his flies, reaching up he turned Jean so that her back was to him then pulled her down to him. Jean sank into a crouch until she felt his cock touch her skin at which point she reached under her body, grasped Errol's cock and held it still while she lowered her pussy onto it. Almost immediately Jean began bouncing up and down on his black shaft, groaning and sighing with the pleasure this was so obviously giving her, but then Ghupta moved to stand in front of her; his huge cock standing proudly in front of her face. Despite where that cock had just been Jean reached up and took it into her mouth, her head bent back to give easier access to her throat, nor was Ghupta slow to take advantage of this position. Almost lifting his feet off the ground he drove his eleven inches of hard flesh into Jean's throat until her lips were crushed against his groin, his action drove her down onto Errol and his cock pushed even deeper into her pussy. I was certain that he had entered her womb and felt a shiver of excitement at the thought of his black cock shooting off directly into my wife's womb.

Once again they seemed tireless, with cruelly strong thrusts Ghupta fucked Jeans mouth and throat and I felt certain that her throat would be sore and bruised after all it had been forced to take that night. As for Errol he had begun to thrust up into her pussy each time Ghupta plunged downwards and between the two of them it didn't take long for Jean to hit an orgasm peak that did not fade or dim. Unbelievably neither man spoke a word to each other or to Jean, their only sounds were small sighs of pleasure and the occasional grunt, however my wife more than made up for their lack of noise; her loud groans, moans and cries, muffled though they were by the cock filling her throat, dispelled the silence of the room. They also drowned out the sound of my own ragged, excited breathing for which I was grateful, it would have been mortifying to me for Jean to have heard how aroused her being abused made me.

Still without climaxing the pair withdrew from Jean who had simply fallen forwards off Errol's cock as soon as Ghupta had taken his mighty tool from her mouth. I remember thinking at that point that they surely couldn't do much more to Jean, that they had to cum sooner or later, but I seemed to be the only one that thought this. Watching the two men switch positions I saw Errol driving down into Jeans mouth, which forced her even harder down on Ghupta's cock that lay wholly buried within her pussy; on and on they pounded while Jean's muffled cries grew ever weaker and her shudders of orgasmic bliss sank to weak trembles. Only when she was at last hanging almost silent and limp between them did the two men move away from her, as they stood up Jean crouched on her hands and knees, her breathing coming in great ragged gulps of air, her head hanging limply between her shoulders. She'd barely had a few moments to recover before the pair were using her yet again, this time Ghupta sat on the floor and pulled Jean down onto his cock, only it wasn't her pussy he sank it into. Before she had sunk more than a few inches on Ghupta's pole Errol took hold of Jean's ankles and pulled her legs from under her, she squealed as her own body weight drove her down on Ghupta's cock. Reaching round her body Ghupta lay back puling Jean with him, his hands locked to her breasts, his cock buried in her arse. Errol knelt between her legs and forced his cock into her pussy with one thrust, once again I watched what seemed to be well practised movements as they fucked her pussy and arse in counterpoint.

This was their final position and with cruel strokes they drove themselves to climax without regard to the body they were fucking, Jean was so far gone in bliss and exhaustion that all she could do was flop limply to their thrusts, their motions shaking and shuddering her body violently. It was Errol that came first, and with a grunt he pushed forward so hard that he crushed Jeans pussy lips so forcefully that I just knew that she would be bruised. Moments later Ghupta did the same in Jean's arse, he groaned as his body quivered in climax, on top of her Errol was trembling as his hips jerked with each spurt of juices he shot into her depths. Doubly impaled and filled with juices Jean gave a strangled cry and literally passed out, the only thing that surprised me about this was that it hadn't happened before this time. Both men remained still until Jean regained her senses somewhat, then Errol rose and presented his glistening cock to Jean for cleaning, her sucking it to the root and cleaning it of their mingles juices was the penultimate act of the night. The final act came when Ghupta pushed her off him, stood and presented his filthy cock to her for cleaning, nor did Jean hesitate to suck him down her throat and keep him there until his cock was totally cleaned.

Throughout all this the two men had said nothing, they had taken Jean brutally together without having removed a stitch of clothing and now they stuffed their cocks back into their trousers, did up their flies, nodded a farewell to me and walked out of the room leaving Jean a quivering heap on the floor. For some minutes I sat staring at my wife fighting the urge to continue her abuse by taking her myself, but I could clearly see that she'd had more than enough for one night no matter how desperate my need was I couldn't take her like this. Eventually I forced myself out of my chair and went to my wife, as I reached out to help her to her feet she pulled away from me.

"Don't touch me ...!" Jean snapped at me, part of her comment was lost to the sudden buzzing in my ears.

Numbly I stood back and let her struggle to her feet by herself, even though we were alone Jean left her dress bunched around her waist as she headed towards the hallway. Sure enough the contract that Jean had gone through so much for was on the hall table along with two video tapes; I picked up the contract and read it, relieved to note that it had been both signed and witnessed and that the contract value was almost double the figure I had been negotiating for. As for the tapes I had no doubt what they contained, nor was I foolish enough to believe that they were the only copies, thankfully my wife was too tired to notice that I had more than the promised contract in my hands. With tottering steps Jean headed for the door and only once that door was closed behind us did she untie the halter strings and adjust her dress to some semblance of order. Our car was parked at the foot of the stairs with the keys in it, I lost no time in getting the engine going while Jean collapsed into the passenger seat.

* * * * *

When we got home I made no effort to help my wife inside, her sharp 'Don't touch me' had chilled me to the core and I reluctantly maintained my distance from her. The thought running through my mind was that somehow she had sensed my arousal at her abuse and was disgusted with me. Yet I was puzzled by the look of almost despair she seemed to give me as I let her stagger her way indoors unaided. Inside we headed straight upstairs to our room, Jean quickly discarded her stained clothing and headed for the bathroom without saying a single word to me. Upset yet desperate for relief I headed to the spare room where I gave myself the relief I desperately needed the only way I could since Jean had apparently shut me out, by hand. It took ages to finally achieve a climax and it left me so drained that I just didn't have the energy to return to our room, nor, if the truth be known, could I face being rejected by my wife again. Filled with guilt and sorrow I lay back on the spare bed, still fully clothed and fell into a restless slumber filled with dreams of the nights' events. Only in these dreams all the men that were abusing Jean had my face.

I woke to feel my pants sticking to me, there was no mystery in this, my dreams had made me cum copiously, and my dried sperm had bonded my pants to my skin. Almost dreading what would greet me I went to our bedroom, as I entered I could hear the steady sound of my wife's breathing and realised that she was still asleep. Grateful for small mercies I quickly striped off my soiled clothing, grabbed some fresh clothes from my cupboards and headed to the bathroom to shower. The flow of water may have washed away the grime from my body, but my guilt was not so easily removed no matter how hard I rubbed at my skin. When I left the bathroom I was torn between checking on Jean and avoiding her likely rejection of me, I guess I was a coward because I chose to slip downstairs to make myself a drink.

As I passed through the hall I saw the contract lying on the hall stand where I had left it when we had got in, under it were the two tapes and I felt my heart thumping at the thought of how Jean would react when she discovered this evidence of her actions of that night. Taking the tapes and the contract I headed for the living room, the contract I placed on the coffee table; looking at the tapes I wondered where I could hide them, the spare room seemed to be the best option and I made my way back upstairs. When I left the spare room for the second time that morning it was to the sound of movement from our bedroom, when I peeked in I saw that Jean was awake, but barely able to move.

"You stay in bed," I said from the doorway, "I'll get you some breakfast."

Making the breakfast gave me enough time to screw up the courage to go near my wife, though I dreaded how she would react. When I took the tray to her Jean struggled to sit up, the covers falling from her upper body to reveal that she had not worn a nightdress; more, I could clearly see bruises starting to form all over her arms, shoulders, waist, breasts and even on her chin. Jean took the breakfast tray from me without a word while I stood there looking at her abused body knowing that the bruising could only come from the fingers that had dug into her flesh while she was being fucked by all and sundry. As though with a life of it's own my cock swelled towards erection at the knowledge of how she had got her bruises, I felt my face flush guiltily and rushed from the room before Jean spotted the bulge in my trousers, I had no desire to add to her disgust with me. As I got to the door Jean spoke, her voice low and rasping, her throat obviously bruised from the abuse it had taken.

"The contract?" she croaked out.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers