Getting To Know My Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Spaz
The Spaz
34 Followers

I have never in my life seen or heard a woman orgasm like this. Leaving her in this position, I start to look around the house. From where I stand in front of the closet if I look right I see a bedroom, and if I look left I see a bathroom and to the right of the bathroom is the bedroom with the light on. I walk to my right and I look into the bedroom, nothing seems unusual. I look right from where I am standing in there is the living room, because there is a couch, and easy boy chair, and the TV is in this room as well. I walk into the living room and check out the couch and the window. The window has blinds covering it, and just as I was going to open the blinds, I hear my sexy little victim groan, and I hear her moving.

I figure that the living room is as good a place to start as any, so I go back to my neighbour, and watch her as she slowly comes too. As she opens her eyes, she sees me standing over her. Her eyes immediately well up with tears, and says in a weepy voice "... why did you do this to me...?" I bend down so that my face is about 6" from hers and I say to her "because I can... "

This really gets the water works going again, because I think that she realized that I was telling the truth, and that she would not be able to resist me any longer. Not after that huge orgasm that she had. I lower myself so that I am straddling her legs. I can smell her freshly cummed pussy, and I take a very deep breath, letting the smell fill my lungs.

I slowly slide up her legs until I am straddling her waist, and I lower my head to slowly start sucking and kissing her nipples again. She lets out a loud groan and plaintively pleads that I not do that anymore. I ignore her pleas and between sucks, I tell her to describe her orgasm to me.

She doesn't say anything, so I convince her slowly starting to apply pressure on her left nipple with my teeth. Once the pain becomes unbearable she gasps "... ok, ok... just don't hurt me this way... "

She says that it all began once I started kissing her shoulders. She explained that her body is extremely sensitive to any touch or feel. My caresses made it impossible for her to be able to control her feelings and her body. Her body took over, and her mind just went to sleep. By the time my hand reached her mound she says that she was so far gone, and that at that point she is usually begging her boyfriend to fuck her. Since this is or was a rape she didn't say anything. The result was that once the tit sucking started, she was so built up that the last suck sent her over the edge, and because the fore-play was longer than usual, her orgasm was the biggest that she ever experienced. Through out the explanation, she was squirming and gasping with ashamed pleasure from the tit sucking, kissing and nibbling she was getting.

Now that I knew some of her secrets, I decided that it was time to take it to the next stage. I stopped sucking on her tits and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed, and she a look of defeat on her face. Her face was flushed, and there were beads of sweat on her forehead.

I got up on my knees, and I unzipped and undid my pants. As soon as she heard the zipper, her eyes flew open and she looked up at me. She must have seen the lustful look in my eyes, because her bottom lip started quivering. She continued to look at me as I lowered my pants to my thighs, at that point I looked at her and said "... yes... you are going to give me the best blow-job that I have ever had... if you don't, I'll just flip you on your stomach and slowly fuck you up the ass... " I leaned forward, braced myself against the wall with one hand and with the other I guided my leaking cock to her mouth. I slowly pressed my cock against her lips and whispered to her "... open your sweet mouth... come on I know that you want this... open up... lets go... open up... " With glee, I felt her mouth open and I pushed my cock into her mouth. I felt my cock slide over her tongue, and I then I felt the head of my cock hit the back of her throat. She chocked, and tried to breath around my cock. I immediately knew that she had never done deep throat before, so I decided that I would break her in slowly. I pulled my cock back so that the head was resting on the front of her tongue.

I said then "ok start sucking, but do it slowly, I want to feel the heat of your mouth on my cock for as long as possible." I knew that her mouth was full, and she started bobbing back and forth. I felt her teeth nip me occasionally, so I told that if she ever bit me again, I would pull her teeth out one by one with a pair of pliers, she never nipped me again. I instructed her to use her tongue at the same time, and so she started using tongue all around my cock, and she even kept sucking. I knew that if this kept up, I would be blowing my load pretty damn quick, so I pulled out of her mouth with a delicious pop. I have read that guys pull their cocks out with a pop, but I never believed it to be true, well let me tell it is. To sustain the pleasure I knew that she would have to go slow so I told her to start making love to my cock with her mouth, and kiss and lick my cock and balls all over and gently and loving use her mouth as a pussy. She let out a whimper, and asked not to make her do this. I grabbed her head, and told her "don't ever, ever question me or beg me not to make you do something. You are my slave, and you may as well get use to it!" She looked up at me with red weepy eyes, and realized that I was not going to back down, so she lowered her eyes, and she gently kissed the head of my cock, sending shivers up and down my spine. She kissed the entire length of my shaft, ever 45 seconds or so taking my cock back into her mouth and giving it a good long suck. My cock was really leaking pre-cum at this time, so I told her lick the drops from the head of my cock, and to tell me how it tastes. She gave my cock a quick lick, so I grabbed her head, and said "do it again... but this time... slowly. Start at the bottom of my cock, and make your way up to the tip." I felt her hot tongue start licking at the base of my shaft. She licked every inch of my cock all the way to the tip. When she reached the tip, she gave it a nice long lick and a gentle kiss. "Well, how does it taste...?" I asked. She swallowed and said "s..s..salty".

At that moment I knew that my load was going to come out whether I wanted it to or not. Holding back my cum as long as I could, I asked her through clenched teeth "... have you ever deep throated...?" She let out a desperate moan and she shook her head vehemently. "Well I guess there is a first time for everything... open your mouth... " she opened her mouth very slowly and tentatively. I couldn't wait until she had her mouth open all the way, so I grabbed her head, thrust my cock into her mouth and pushed in as far as I could. She started chocking and coughing around my cock, so I told her to breathe through her nose. "Use your tongue and make me cum, I'm gonna cum straight down your throat!" She was crying again, and her body was shaking with what I assumed was fear, frantically her tongue started lapping at my cock. I held her head and bucked into her face brutally three or four times, burying her nose into my pubic hair.

"AAAH GAD... I'M CUMMING... CUMMMMING... SWALLOW IT ALL BITCH... DON'T YOU DARE SPILL A DROP... AHHHHHH... SHIT... FUCK!!!" My cock burst out into her mouth, spray after spray of my cum. I hadn't had sex in while, so I had a pretty good amount saved up. As soon as she felt me cumming, she started screaming around my cock, I felt her swallow, but still some leaked out around her lips. I pulled my cock back letting some of my cum land on her tongue. She tried to pull her head away, and I knew that she was going to spit it out, but I held her head and also her jaw and said "swallow it... come on, swallow it... don't ever waste a man's cum... " After repeated encouragement, she finally swallowed the remaining cum on her tongue. After I saw her swallow, I ordered her to keep sucking my cock while I pulled it out of her mouth. She obeyed this time without hesitation, and my cock came out as clean as a whistle.

I started rubbing my spit covered cock all over her face, and I was telling her how good my cock felt in her mouth and how it is going to be back in her throat real soon. She just stayed in her splayed out position, and her body was heaving and she was bawling. I thought that she was going to puke, but she was just trying to catch her breath. I continued rubbing my cock across her face, but I wanted to try something different, so I took off my pants completely so that I was naked from the waist down, and then I straddled her waist again. I started rubbing my cock over her naked tits, slowing circling around her nipples, watching them get hard. I told her watch as her nipples got hard as well; I wanted her to see how her body was reacting to this experience. She mewed and watched with shame as her nipples got hard and how her body radiated heat from all over. She was really sweating at this time as well. I was getting a little warm myself, so I stripped completely naked. While I was stripping I continued rubbing my cock all over her tits, her throat, and as far up her face as I could reach. I told her to bring her mouth down so that I could rub my cock across her lips as well. As I was rubbing my cock over her lips, I would push in every once in a while, and let her tongue work on the tip of my cock.

I knew that I wanted to taste her hot, sweet pussy before I fucked her. I told her not to move, as I pulled my cock head out of her mouth, got up and went back to the closet. I grabbed two more scarves, went back to my little victim, and told her to stand up.

She rolled herself onto her knees and then leg by leg pushed herself up. I couldn't resist grabbing each nipple and rolling it between my thumbs and middle fingers. She gasped as if it was a painful experience, so I pulled on her nipples with steady and firm pressure. She moved forward with my pulling until she was crotch to crotch with me. I grabbed a fist full of her hair, and slowly pulled her head back, brought my lips to her lips, and forced my tongue into her mouth. She tried to pull herself away, but I was holding her too tight. My other hand played over her tits, continued pulling and twisting her nipples, and then slid down to her damp pussy. I felt the crotch of panties, and they were wet. I rubbed over her panties into her pussy lips. I felt her stiffen as I rubbed her pussy, and she started groaning into my mouth. Before I know it she was pushing her tongue into my mouth with just as much vigour as I was pushing into hers.

I started pushing her towards the couch in the living room, and when we reached it I told her to kneel on the couch facing the window. I tied a scarf to each ankle and then I untied her arms, taking them one by one and tying them to the scarves at her ankles, in a sense preventing her from movement. It seems that she had an understanding of what I was trying to do, and her pleading started again. "Please... I haven't fucked anyone but my boyfriend... I'll suck you off again... just, please don't fuck my pussy... that is only for my boyfriend...!" I let out a guttural laugh, and tell her that she is not going to be fucking her boyfriend much longer, after she has had my cock in her pussy. I step back and look at her. Her face is pushed into the back of the couch, she is kneeling on the middle couch cushion, and her hands are tied to her ankles. What a vision. I finally see what her panties look like. They are white lace thong panties. The thong is still securely placed between her pussy lips, just like I left it.

She tries to close her legs, but her arms refuse to stretch that far, as I walk back between her legs. I then realize that I should have taken off her panties, before I tied her up, now I would need a knife to cut them off when I was ready. I knelt down between her legs and started caressing her thighs. I start kissing her thighs, and I hear her moan and I feel her shiver, and lo and behold there are the goose bumps again. I crawl backwards a little, so that I am at her feet. I start kissing her feet, and sucking on her toes. She is kicking her feet, so I grab and hold on, and slowly I work my way up to her knees. By the time I reach her knees, she is groaning into the couch, her hands are clenched into fists, and I can tell she is trying to suppress an orgasm. After ten minutes of kissing both legs and feet, I start licking and nibbling the most sensitive part of the lower leg, the underside of the knee. This is unquestionably driving her crazy. She is still kicking her legs, but it doesn't bother me anymore, because I don't notice it. Her groaning has reached a fevered pitch. Her ass starts undulating back and forth, and she starts humping the air again. I reach underneath her, and grab a handful of tit meat. All of a sudden she screams again, I continue moulding her tits in my hand, and with the other hand I rub her pussy. She screams again, and I just found out that she has multiple orgasms. Hell, this is gonna be one fun night.

I continue kissing my way up her legs, I kiss the inside of her thighs, the back of her legs, and I put my head between her legs and kiss the front of her legs. She still hasn't really come down from her last orgasm. Her eyes are clenched shut, and there are tears streaming down her face. Her mouth is wide open, and she breaths gaspingly through her mouth, and her hips are still dry humping the air. I reach her panty covered pussy, and I kiss all around the outline of her panties, up and over her ass. I lick my way back down, and place a firm kiss right on her pussy lips. I hear her let out a soundless cry, as she has another orgasm. Slowly I pull her panties down around her thighs, and I kiss her pussy again. She is now wailing, begging me to stop making her cum so often. As always I just ignore her, and place another kiss right on her naked pussy lips. She arches her back, and lets out a sobbing groan. "Time to taste this pussy... " She hears me say and she just about goes insane. She throws herself around the couch trying to get away from me, and she screams at the top of her lungs "NO... NO DON'T... DON'T HAVE ORAL SEX WITH ME... DON'T EAT MY PUSSY... GAAAAA... LEAVE ME ALONE...!" I grab her legs around the thighs, and I pull her towards me. Her knees are right at the edge of the couch, and her face is pushed to the side. I look at her face, it is completely flushed, and then I start licking and kissing that sweet little cunt with full resolve.

As soon as I start into her cunt, I know why she was so determined to not have me eat her. She started getting extremely wet almost immediately. I realized then that this was an extremely sensitive sexual act for her, and that it turned her on immensely. Her back was in a constant arched position, her legs started pumping as much as they were allowed, and she was rubbing her face back and forth across the back of the couch, and she was letting out a constant hoarse groan.

I grabbed her hips in both my hands, and shoved my face right into her pussy. This got her going again, and she bucked back into my face, my tongue slid into her pussy, and licked her inside out. Her clit was fully extended, and I nibbled on it, just enough to make her cry out, and sob with aggrieved rapture. She did not want to have all these orgasms, but her body left her no choice. I assaulted her pussy with my mouth for a good twenty minutes, making her orgasm at least four more times. By the time I was done her nightie was clinging to her body from the sweat that had accumulated from her.

Without saying a word to her, I got up and walked to the bedroom. The whole time I could hear her groaning and moaning. I looked into the night table drawers, first on one side, which was presumably hers, because of the romance novels in the drawer. I didn't find what I was looking for, so I went to the other side, looked in the other drawer, and still didn't find what I was looking for, condoms. I looked in the only other place where they might be, and that was the en-suite. I opened the medicine cabinet, and looked around, and then something caught my eye. It was a small, round, blue case, and I knew that she was taking the pill. This immediately made my cock harder, and I knew that nothing was going to prevent me from creaming inside that sweet, tight pussy.

I just about ran back to her, and when I got to the couch, she was no longer groaning, but she was still breathing heavy. Her hair was full of static from the rubbing against the couch, so I pulled her hair away from her face, and started rubbing her pussy again. I played with her clit, flicking it with my finger, and squeezing and pinching it. She was getting extremely turned on again, and for the next five minutes I tormented her, by bringing her to the edge of an orgasm, and then stopping. "Do you want me to fuck you... " I slipped my finger into her cunt, and I felt her pussy grip my finger like it was in a vice. I started sliding my finger in and out of her young, fresh pussy, feeling her pussy pulse around my finger, and I ask again "... do you want me to fuck you. If you want me to fuck you, you have to tell me to fuck you... " and my finger stops buried deep inside her cunt. My finger searches and finds her little sweet spot, or G-spot as it is known. As soon as my finger touched it, she bucked herself forward into the couch, and let out a whine. She lets out an anguished howl as I persist on the spot, her ass is humping up and down, and I keep my finger at it. She starts sucking in air powerfully, and letting it out with a scream just as powerfully, which indicates that she is extremely close to another orgasm.

I stop fingering her G-spot, and pull my finger out completely. She whimpers regretfully, and looks back with mournful eyes. "Please... don't... stop... please... fuck... sob... please fuck me... oh god... I can't believe this... PLEASE FUCK ME YOU ASSHOLE... GOD... JESUS FUCKING CHRIST... FUCK ME... FUCK ME... " I stand behind and plunge my cock into her incredibly tight, waiting pussy "AAAHHH GOD... THATS IT... FUCK ME... I'M YOU LITTLE WHORE... FUCK ME... HARDER... HARDER... I NEED TO CUUUUUUUM...!"

I start ramming my cock in and out of her pussy, with every thrust I go in deeper, and after about 5 strokes I bury my cock all the way inside her cunt. She throws back her head, pushes her body back against mine, and lets out an incredible shrill scream, which I think every dog in the neighbourhood heard. She took a breath, and continued screaming, and I continued ramming her.

"DON'T CUM INSIDE ME... I DON'T WANNA HAVE YOUR BABY... PULL OUT...!" she yelled, because she noticed that my pace was picking up.

"I know that you are on the pill... ahhh shit... so you won't get pregnant" I answer back.

My cock was ready to explode; I could feel my jism making its way up my shaft. I started flying in and out of her tight pussy, and then I stop. I let pussy take over. It is like having my cock in her mouth. Her pussy is sucking my cock, trying to get its reward, which is my cum. I feel her grind her ass into my crotch, and she shouts "why did you stop...?" I didn't answer her. I reach to her hips and I grab them tightly, and I start making her fuck herself on my cock. She starts humping back and forth; she is grunting which each hump back, trying to make herself cum again.

I pull out of pussy, and again she lets out a surprised yell. I grab her and flip her onto her back. I look into her eyes and say "I want to see my face as I cream inside of this beautiful tight snatch!" I kneel down and plunge my cock back into her velvety pussy. She cries out, as my cock rubs against her clit. I start rocking back and forth, bring my cock almost all the way out, and then ramming it back in, each time ensuring that her clit gets abused. She rewards me each time with an exquisite cry of pleasure.

The Spaz
The Spaz
34 Followers