Getting To Know My Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Spaz
The Spaz
34 Followers

I tried to hold back as long as I could, but I knew that it was getting futile. My body basically took over; the need for my cock to cum was greater than anything that I had ever felt. I started pistoning in and out of her pussy. I could feel my cock swell and so could my sexy victim. I yelled at her "WATCH ME... LOOK AT MY FACE WHEN I CUM... " My pace would have set the land speed record, she was crying, moaning, wailing, and sobbing all at the same time, as she realized what was going to transpire. I grabbed her under her knees and pushed her knees against her chest, this gave me better access to her hot pussy. Faster and faster I fucked her. I was getting a cramp in my ass from pummelling her cunt with such gusto. And with one final slamming thrust I started to cum. "HOLY SHIT... FUUUUUUCK... TAKE IT YOU BITCH... GOOOOOD...!" I spewed load after load into her pulsing pussy. I squeeze my eyes tight so hard; it is like fireworks are going off in my head.

She felt me start to cum, and when the last thrust came, she threw her head from side to side, squeezed her legs together, and screamed with me. Her scream was just as piercing as it was before, and her pussy clasped my cock so hard that it almost seemed to hurt. She bucked back against me so aggressively that she slid right off the couch, pushing me down onto the floor and she landed on top of me, my cock still throbbing inside her cunt. She starts bucking up and down on my cock, milking every last drop from me. Her screams have come down to gentle mews, and she stops bucking. Her head falls to my chest and she sobs but does not move.

I am completely drained, and as I lay there my hand finds it way to her head, and I start to stroke her hair unconsciously. She nuzzles her head against my chest, pulls in a heavy breath and lets out what seems to me a very satisfied sigh. Laying there we look like lovers who just had the most incredible love making session ever. I gently kiss the top of her head and roll her over so that she is under me. My cock is still inside her. I lower my head to hers and start kissing her. She opens her mouth and accepts my tongue without any hesitation. My cock is completely spent, but I keep it inside the warm confines of her pussy, until it slips out on its own. I get up and straddle her chest, brush the hair from her face, and whisper to her "fuck woman that was incredible, now open your mouth and get me hard, I need to fuck this pussy again."

To be continued...?

The Spaz
The Spaz
34 Followers