Ghetto Fairy Tales Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one has ever forgiven me for anything in my life. Here was this old white lady that I basically took hostage at gunpoint. I forced her to suck my cock and I unloaded my hate down her throat. And after all that she found it in her heart to forgive me. Then she spread her arms. Like an Angel she spread her wings an embraced sinner. In her arms my cold black heart started to melt. I felt like I was being cleansed of all my sins. This woman in was incredible. She had shown me more love in one hour... then anyone has shown me in my entire pathetic life. A part of me wanted to cry and another part of me wanted to jump up sing.

Then she let go of me and stared into my eyes. She looked into my eyes and then she leaned toward me and kissed me on my lips. Then she placed her hands on both side of my cheeks and kissed me again. When she kissed me I held her. I held this woman who was twice my aged and kissed her back passionately. She was no longer afraid of me nor did she resist me. Her thin white lips parted and she stuck her tongue into my mouth. We kissed passionately as our tongues knotted together. My cock grew as our tongues danced with each other. She placed her hands on the back of my baldhead and slowly pulled me to her. I didn't now what to do with myself. She was pulling me and before I knew it I was lying on top of her.

We kissed like long lost lovers. If felt so right but yet it felt so wrong. We were both breathing heavy as our excitement grew. Then I felt her hand slide down my body. She wrapped her hand around my rock hard cock and started stroking it. Then she broke our kiss and started whispering in my ear.

"Do you want me Wilson, Do you still want me...do you still want this old woman?" She said it over and over again as her legs parted.

"I...I...want you so bad...I want you so bad...But...I...don't deserve you baby."

My cock ached for her but my heart felt undeserving. I felt so weak and uncertain. My black cock pulsed in her palm of her white hand, wanting her, desiring her, needing her. My entire being shook as I felt the tip of my cock press against her luxurious pussy mound.

"Its...Its...Ok Wilson...I...I want it...I want this...Forget about what happened earlier...Its Ok."

I was about to pull away. As I raised my hips Maureen held my cock and placed it between her pussy lips. The head my cocks slide easily between her folds. I froze as felt her meaty pussy lips encase the tip of my cock. The heat was tremendous. The fire still burned from within her. I was scared and she sensed it. It was like she knew me better then I've ever know myself.

"I...I...I'mmm" she cut me off. She cut me off before I could tell her that I was afraid. Imagine me, a thug, a life long gangster, who has faced death many times and never blinked. The words scared, fear and afraid don't exist in my vocabulary. But in the arms of this old white woman I felt like a frightened child during a lightning storm.

"Don't be afraid Wilson...It Ok... Come to me...Its...Okay...It's Okay."

She whispered to me as she pulled gently on my cock. Weakened by desire, confusion, fear and lust I slowly collapsed. I collapsed into the center of her universe one centimeter at a time. Her white pussy opened and welcomed my black cock. With only the tip of my cock in her cunt I thought I had died. I was afraid to push it in any further. Maureen let go of my cock and placed her hands on my back then she moved them down towards my ass and pulled me into her gracious pussy. In one smooth motion my cock descended deep in to her abyss.

When my balls landed flush against the bottom of her ass checks in knew that I would never be the same. I didn't move nor did I have to. Her cunt muscles grip and massaged my cock like no other cunt that I have ever been inside of.

"Mmmmm...That feels nice... Don't move...Mmmm...not yet." She whispered into my ear.

Her cunt was doing things to my cock that I didn't think was possible. I obeyed her commands as her cunt muscles deliciously soothed and satisfied my undeserving cock. Slowly she enslaved me with her cunt. Her tight pussy clamped down on my cock like a shackle. She placed her hands on the sides of my face once again and kissed me deeply. She was in absolute control of my mind and my body. She closed her thighs around my midsection and gentle set the pace. She pressed her thighs into my hips and was able to rock me back and forth. It was amazing. Slowly she rocked me back two inches. And then slowly she rocked me forward two inches. I felt like a grown man being rocked in a giant cradle.

Maureen eased her grip on me and let me take over. I fucked her just like she wanted to be fucked. She wasn't the type liked it hard and fast. She liked it soft and tender. For the first time in my I felt like I was actually making love to someone. For the first time in my life my cock was inside of a woman that I cared about.

Maureen soft moans reached out and grabbed my heart. She pulled me into her and whispered soft words into soul. She nibbled on my ear lob and planted deep sucking kisses on my neck. While she sucked on my neck I pulled my cock out a little further. The longer the strokes the louder she moaned. The vibrations on my neck both tickled and energized my entire body. With each stoke I felt like I was taking back control. Maureen encouraged me by throwing her left leg up on the back of the couch spreading her cunt wide open.

"Oh...God...Fuck Me... Fuck Me Wilson."

I pulled back and plunged my cock deep into her wet pussy.

"Yes...Yes...Fuck me...Do it ... do it... Don't hold back..." she moaned.

It was like waiting at a red light for it to turn green. When she gave me the green light, I hit the gas and slammed my cock into her juicy cunt. The rush was intense and blew me away. It was like our worlds had flipped again. Maureen's cunt was on fire and now she wanted to get fucked hard. I pounded her sweet delicious cunt ghetto style. Like a prizefighter I was dipp'in... bob'in... and weav'in my cock in and out of her pussy ring. I worked the center and made sure I hit all of the corners. Maureen tilted her head up and looked down between our bodies. I joined her as we both watched my black cock thrust in and out of her tasty pussy. This excited her and I could feel it. She started moaning like crazy, she started moving her hips from side to side and then she started raising her ass off the couch to meet my descending thrust. Her big fat meaty pussy lips felt like warm jelly filled pillows.

"Yes...Yes...oh...GOD...I'm cumming...Harder...Faster...deeper..." she moaned as her body shivered and her cunt inhaled my cock and locked me in.

"Cum baby... Cum Moe...yeah...let it go baby."

I collapsed on her and she held me tight as another orgasm took hold of her. It was like her cunt was exploding all over my cock. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled backed and slammed my cock into her twitching cunt. Maureen opened her eyes and smiled.


"FUCK ME...Fuck me Wilson." She repeated over and over.

I looked deep in to her eyes. I wanted to look in her eyes when I let go. She reached up and wrapped her hands around my sweaty baldhead. My balls felt like ballistic missiles being fueled moments before ignition. Maureen could see the pain in my twisted contoured face as my orgasm brewed.

"Cum...Cumm...Cum in my pussy...Let me feel it...CUM...CUM!"

I looked deep into Maureen's eyes and unleashed my fury, hurling cum deep into her cunt with great force and with tremendous velocity.

"Agggh...aghhhhh..Aghghh...I'm Cuuuuuummiiiinnngggg."

My mind and body came together as one. We teamed up and filled Maureen's cunt with thick globs of concentrated Ghetto Love. She wrapped her legs around my back and locked me in between her luscious thighs as her cunt milked my cock. She moaned delightfully as our to juices collided and melded together inside her extra deluxe cunt. She kissed me passionately as the final drops of cum were extracted from my black cock by her talented old white pussy. My whole body went limp as I fell out on top off her completely exhausted.

Maureen held me and stroked the back of my head as I tried to catch my breath and recover from this sexual roller coaster. She kissed me and then she asked me if I was all right. I couldn't even speak. I was still in a daze trying to make sense of what just happened between this white woman and me. All I could do is nod my head. As I rolled off of her and fell to the floor I realized that my entire world would never be the same. There was a ghostly silence in the room. When I stood up Maureen was still lying on her back with her legs spread apart. Just watching her breathe was incredible. But watching my white cum slowly seep out of her white pussy took my breath away. I walked over and grabbed a cigarette and sat down.

Maureen sat up and then sat beside me. My mind was saturated with weird thoughts. For the first time in my life I didn't know what my next move was. I've always been able to deal with what ever fucked up thing life has dealt me. But how do I deal with this? What the fuck am I going to do now? Millions of questions flew in and out of mind. The sad part was, I didn't have any answers. I could even answer one question.

Maureen leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"You know I have to go."

Her words sounded so final. Almost like the "The End" of a good but sad story. I didn't want it to end like this. It just wasn't right. She had given me so much and had taken me to so many places emotionally, that I felt I had to do something righteous for her.

Maureen picked up her cloths and then she asked me if she could use my bathroom. I pointed her towards the bathroom and handed her a clean towel. And once again she seemed distance. And I knew what it was. It was her daughter. That's when it became clear to me. If her daughter was in my neighborhood I could find her like that. I walked to the bathroom door and asked Maureen if she was all right. She told that she was fine. She told me that she was thinking about her daughter and was wondering if she came back home. I asked her a few questions about her daughter. She described her daughter to me. Then I asked her what was her name again.

"Megan... her name is Megan... Why do you know her."

I didn't know any Megan...nor did know a white girl that fit the description. I told her to hang tight while I grabbed my cell phone. Like I said before I own my block. I run this motherfucker like a fortune five hundred company. I have thirty employees working for me on three shifts. I have lookouts on the roofs of each building and people place strategically in apartments. With a couple of phone calls I put the word out. As I was calling my staff, when Maureen came out of the bathroom looking just as sexy as ever. I've fucked a few white girls in my days(mostly drug addicts, or bitches that owed me money) and after I was done with them I usually tossed there Asses out or let one of my boy's fuck'em. What really grabbed my attention was Maureen's wet Hair. She looked totally different and even sexier.

The towel started at the top of her breast and ended at the top of he milky white thighs. With her make up washed away she looked even more delectable. She listen to my conversations over the phone as directed my solders to keep an eye out for her daughter. I explained to them that Megan was not to be harmed, robbed, raped or jacked in any way. I told my crew to find her and bring her to me. I also told them that if anything happens to that little white , they all would have to answer to me.

As soon as I put the phone Down Maureen came up to me and gave me a big hug and started thanking me. I told her that if her daughter was with in five square blocks she would be found. I told Maureen to give me a number that I could contact her if she showed up in the hood. She was smiling from ear to ear when she realized that I was going to help her. She dropped towel to the ground and bent over to pick up her cloths. Her thick juice as damn near put me into another trance. She turned her head and smiled when she noticed what I was staring at it. I quickly turned my head. In a weird way I felt that I was disrespecting her by staring at her in such a lustful way.

Two minutes later I got a phone call from my boy Blake. Blake is like me in many ways, we grew up together in this neighborhood. Blake is more like a supervisor/ enforcer. He told me that he had the white girl I was looking for. Then he told me how he found her. Maureen's daughter tried to do some dumb shit. Apparently the stupid little white girl tried to rob one of my dealers. I know you mother fuckers out there are saying to yourselves,

"How in the hell can a little blonde white girl rob a black drug dealer in the Ghetto."

Well let me tell you this shit happens all the time. We have street runners that go up to people's cars. It's kind of like a drive thru service. And sometimes customers act like there are going to but the drugs and while inspecting the shit the hit the gas and drove off. If you have never dealt with drugs you might not be able to understand how far people are willing to go to get high. Crack cocaine with make people do crazy things. And crack cocaine is not prejudice. It destroys white people just like it destroys black people.

Blake told me that Maureen's daughter Megan was a regular customer. She rolled up like she normally did. While she was checking out the drugs. She acted like she was going in her purse and then she hit the gas trying to get away with about twenty crack rocks. But the bitch fucked up. She over turned the steering wheel and hit the curb. Before she could recover my boys swarmed and snatched that bitch out her car.

Blake told me the bitch started screaming and he punched her in the head. Blake was furious. He told me that he had the bitch tied to his bed buck-naked. He told me that him and the boyz where about to fuck this bitch and teach her a good fucking lesson.


That's when I stopped him in his tracks.

"Yo Dawg...You know you my boy and love you and shit... But check this out...That little girl is off limits my brother...She is not to be touched."

"What!!!! Are you crazy man? This bitch tried to fucking rob me...Right in front of my crew... Now I'm just supposed to let this bitch go." He responded angrily.

Blake was pissed the fuck off. He is my boy and all that shit but he also works for me, so I had to put on my boss hat and drop how it's going down. Calmly I said,

"Listen up bro...If it was any other bitch I wouldn't give a fuck...But this little white girl belongs to someone very important. Right now you can't see that shit because you don't have all the facts...Don't loose focus mother-fucka...this is business... untie that bitch, get her dressed and I want her in five minutes... Are we clear.?"

Blake new me better then anyone else. He knew that I wasn't playing around. He also knew that everything I do is for a reason even if he doesn't understand why I'm doing it.

Maureen was standing next to me the whole time. She heard every word I said. At first she was happy that I had found her daughter. But when I told her the facts she started crying. When I told her that daughter tried to rob one of my boys and got caught. I told her that they where about to teach her lesson. I told her little miss Megan was five minutes away from being gang raped by some hard-core mother fucka's. I told Maureen to get herself together. Four minutes later my doorbell rang. I told Maureen to take a seat and to be quiet and then I asked her if she trusted me. She whipped the tears from her eyes and told me that she did.

When I opened the door I stared in the eyes of one terrified young white girl. Megan was beautiful. She was a younger version of her mother. Thick in all the right places with a pretty face. Blake looked pissed the fuck off and now I now why. Fresh, young, white pussy like that, don't come around this neighborhood often. I thanked Blake and told him not to worry about this shit. I told him I'd make it up to him. I knew it was hard for him to let her go...I'm telling you, the little junkie was fine as hell. That's the great illusion. White people think junkies and drug addicts have a certain look. This is not true. Addicts come from all backgrounds. I just think white people are better at covering up there addictions. When you have more assets, like a car, nice home and wealthy parents it's easier to seem normal. But all that is an illusion. You aren't different then any street junkie. You just have more things around you to mask you addiction.

I snatched Megan by her hair and dragged her into my crib. When she saw her Mother sitting on my couch. I thought the little girl was going to pass out. That's when I pulled the out my gun and put it to her temple. I gave that little white girl lecture with a gun pointed between her eyes. I told her that her mother saved her fucking life. I told her that she must have been out of her mind thinking she could get away with robbing one of my dealers. I told that frightened child that she is lucky to be alive. I told her the that last mother fucker that tried that shit is dead and the police still haven't found his body. I told her that she was a stupid junkie bitch and that she needed to get her shit together. I was very impressed with Maureen. She sat there and didn't say a word as screamed at her daughter.

Megan was crying like a little baby by this point. And I could see that her mother, even though she tried to be strong was about to feed into her crying daughters bullshit tears. Then I made up some lies. I told her that her mother found out where she was and came over hear to rescue her. I told her that her mother gave me five thousand dollars to spare her life. Then I pushed Megan to the ground on her knees facing her mother on the couch. I put the gun to the back of her head and told her,

"If I ever catch you around this neighborhood again a blast of light will be the last thing you see...It will be the last thing you ever see as a bullet enters your brain...Do you understand me missy?"

"Yes... Yeeeeeess...Please don't kill me." she cried.

"Good... I'm glad we understand each other... Now tell your Momma Your Sorry"

She crawled over to her mom crying hysterically.

"I'm sorry...Mom I so sorry... I'm never gonna do drugs again...I'm Sorry mom please forgive me...I'm sorry."

Maureen tears fell from her eyes one. Soon they flowed down her cheek like two small steams. She opened her arms and her daughter lunged into her breast. The both of them cried as they held each other. With her daughter in her arms Maureen looked up and me and silently said, "Thank You." I had to remain in character. I didn't want her daughter to know anything was up so winked at Maureen and said,

"Ok...enough of this Bullshit...I want you two bitches out of here...get your shit... get the fuck up... and get the fuck out of my crib."

Megan was the first to jump up and head for the door...She damn near ran for the door holding on to her mother's hand. As Maureen passed me she slipped something in my pocket. And just like that they where gone.

I grabbed my cigarettes and sat down on my couch. I could still smell Maureen's scent on my couch and on my body. I sat there thinking about everything that just took place in this tiny apartment over the past hour and half. It was like I was still in a daze. My thoughts were cloudy at best...I must have sat on the couch for two ours before I moved. I couldn't stop think about Maureen. I couldn't stop thinking about her. It was almost unreal in a sense. Even when I try to visualize what went on... on this couch... I have a hard time. It all happened so fast that it's hard for me to even believe that it happened at all. But when I reached in my pocket they evidence was there. On a crumpled up peace of paper was a phone number.