Ghostly Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky thought she remember where she had been and drove straight to the spot. When she drove up to the drive of the house, all she found was a burned out house. Her friend told her, it was no way she was at this house, and it had burned decades ago. In fact there was a story of a ghost living there. The ghost of a man looking for his wife and child that had died in the house fire.

Story had it he had gone to the store for something and left his wife and child there. When he got back, he found the house ablaze. He died trying to go in and get them out. To this day and on that night, he came back looking for them.

Becky did not believe her friend's story. She knew she had been in that house last night and it was not burned out. She insisted on going inside.

When they got inside, it was the same as outside. It was gutted. All burned up. They walked slowly around the ruins. When they found the bedroom, Becky saw the blanket he had placed on her when he left. It was like new. She picked it up and held it close. She turned to see the remains of a picture on the way. She stepped to get a look at it. When she did she gasped. It was of him, a woman and a child. They were the perfect couple and family.

She then noticed something strange about the woman. She moved in to take a closer look. The woman looked exactly like Becky. They could have been twins. Becky almost fainted, she realized now that she had indeed made love to a ghost. A man looking for his lost wife. A woman that maybe was Becky in a different life.

Becky and her friend left the house in silence. Just as they got to the car, Becky looked back at the house. She saw a family looking back at her. The man waved and smiled. They then turned and walked away. Becky waved back. She knew she had helped them in a way find each other again. Thinking about all that happened and smiling to her self. She was shaken but felt good. She knew all was right.

She let her friend drive. They drove off in silence. She held the blanket close.

Oct 05

12