Ghosts: CATU Book 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reeds, Roberts, Adams," Roger says with a stern voice. "Stay here."

They all turn back and find a seat to sit down in.

"We've compiled all the information we have for Ghost. Everyone assigned to this case will have access to it. We'll review it then I want you to make sure everyone has every detail. Tomorrow you head out and if you have to crack some skulls to get some leads, then do it."

When he says crack some skulls, he means it. This turned into a no bars hold fight. America versus terror, Roger was determined America was going to be the winner.

"We have two major players in Ghost. Hanson Noi, the leader, German born. His parents disappeared and found dead when he was a small child. He went into the equivalent of foster care until eighteen when he disappeared. He reappeared when Ghost was started. The other is, Rudolph Verner, as speculated Noi's best friend. Verner is also German born. His parents suffered a similar fate as Noi's. His activity follows Noi's, which is why we think they are very good friends. There's not much else known about the group, except for various attacks made by them. The attacks on embassies in various countries and a few assassinations. This is their first big strike against any country."

"They seem to be pretty organized to pull something like this off," said Sam, "Where's their funding coming from?"

"That we do not know. They had funding from weapons and private investors, which pretty much kept them from doing a lot. For something this venturous they must have found a big investor."

"Finding that is a task in its self," says Spencer.

"And one you need to find quick. We cut off that funding; we put a dent into their activities. Also any other information we can obtain on any members would be very useful. Another task we need to look into is this new assassination attempt on a banker named Gerard Kloser. He's head of the International Bank of Trade and Commerce. He holds a dual citizenship here and Austria. Why he was targeted is unknown. No one was found in the surrounding area nor was anyone spotted fleeing the area. We can only speculate that it was either a random attempt or a strike from Ghost."

"We'll make you proud boss," says Sam.

"I hope so, let's make it happen, dismissed."

Roger left the room, leaving the three to their own thoughts. After a few moments Adams is the first to break the silence.

"Six tomorrow morning good with you guys?"

"Sounds good, see you then," says Spencer.

"Good," he says leaving the room.

"Eager isn't he?" asks Sam.

"He's in for a surprise when he gets Special Agent status. Well ready to head out and get some leads?" he asks with a smile.

"Where do we start?"

"They needed guns, so let's start with that bust we did last year," he says.

"Yonovich?"

"That's the one."

"You think he's still gonna be gun running?" she asks sounding a little skeptical.

"Of course he will. Just cause he got that lucky break doesn't mean he's gonna stop. Once a criminal always a criminal."

"Let's go get a bite to eat and then go party crashing."

——

So the President thinks he can make threats to us now?" Hanson asks as he paces and rants.

They all had watched the broadcast and were mildly surprised when the President made his announcement to fight. Kloser told them as much. It could go either way, but if the President went this way, it was the better way to go.

"Tomorrow we will make a special broadcast. We will take credit for the FBI incident and reinforce to the Americans we mean business," he continues.

"Won't Kloser be a bit angry at doing that?" asks Rudolph a bit concerned.

"Why do you ask that? Kloser by now is no threat to anyone. Besides the information Delgrious gives us and our other funding is enough to keep us going."

Rudolph was surprised. "Yuri didn't tell you the news?"

"What news?" he asks sounding irritated.

"The assassination attempt was just that an attempt. Kloser made it without getting killed."

Damn.

"Where is Yuri?" Hanson asks.

"He's meeting with Yonovich. He's picking up the shipment you requested," Rudolph replies.

"Good. When he gets back tell him I'd like to see him. News that important should not get to my ears this late after it happens."

——

I'm still not comfortable with this approach he's making," says Stanos.

"I didn't think it was a good idea at first either, but this is perfect. When this whole thing gets botched, you'll be put into the presidency," Bowling says with pride in his voice, "I only wished we came up with this plan before Delgrious showed up."

"What do we have on this Delgrious?" asks Stanos.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. No background or fingerprints. We can't even find a name on any birth certificate in any country with that name. It's like he doesn't exist."

"When you don't want to be known, you make it that way," says Stanos knowingly.

"As long as this goes unhitched we won't have to worry."

"The thing that unsettles me the most is his not wanting anything in return. Can't really trust a guy that does something for nothing," Stanos says taking a long drag on his cigar, "If anything goes wrong, this is high treason and terrorism. Remember I have a get out of jail free card so to speak. So for your sake this better not go wrong."

No this better not, it's my ass over yours.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Nightingale A tale of love lost and found in the hardest of times.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Champions A US soldier is chosen to defend another realm.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Shepherd in France Ch. 01 Ben and friends visit Paris.in Erotic Couplings
Mine...Yours Pt. 01 Strange neighbors.in NonHuman
Life as a New Hire Ch. 01 Cáel gets an offer that is too good to be true.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories