Giada Gets Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

"It's too big," she said.

"There are some days I get tired of hearing that," Tyrone sighed. Because she was unable to fit it into her mouth, she sucked on the tip and licked his low hanging balls.

Marlon pressed his cock against her back wall.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Fuck," she yelled. Then suddenly she started to gyrate. "Yeah, yeahhh," she screamed.

"Fuck, this bitch is nice," Marlon said.

"Oh my god you made me cum already," she exclaimed.

"You're doing God's work on that pussy," Tyrone said. "Let me have some now."

"Uh yeah," Marlon said. "Let me get up Kyle," he said, pulling out his cock from her pussy.

"Oh shit, just a sec. Fuck, I'm almost there," Kyle replied.

Marlon pried Giada's pussy open again with his cock and continued to fuck her.

"Oh shit," she moaned.

"Oh I'm gonna cum, fuck," Kyle yelled as he pulled out his cock.

"Make her swallow it," Tyrone said pulling up on her head.

Kyle moved around to Giada's front and slid his cunt-soaked dick inside her waiting, mouth.

"Oh yeah bitch," he said, pumping his cock as thick cum sprayed down her throat. Cum dribbled down the sides of her face as his load overflowed. She pressed her tongue between her lips. She hated swallowing Jamal's funny tasting cum, which gave her even more reason to take all of what these studs could give her.

"Shit, she swallows?" Chris said, looking at the rearview mirror from the front. "Come on Kyle finish up so I can get in there."

Kyle sat down, panting.

Tyrone pressed his knee against Marlon's shoulder. "Get off bro, it's my turn."

"Uh ok," he moaned. He pulled out his dick and got behind Giada. Tyrone lay down on the floor and Giada straddled him. Then she tried to stuff his thick pole inside. It was like trying to fit a coke can in her pussy.

"Shit it's too big," Giada said.

"Just relax," Tyrone said soothingly. Then he suddenly grabbed her ass and pulled her down. Her pussy spread wider than she ever imagined it would as it engulfed the thickest cock she'd ever seen, let alone imagined fucking. This, she thought, was what giving birth would feel like in reverse.

"Owwww... oww," she howled.

"See there it goes," he smiled.

"Oh fuck. Damn you're too big," she moaned. "Ooow."

"It would have hurt a lot more if Marlon hadn't opened you up first," Tyrone said.

"Let me at this ass," Marlon said.

"Nice and slow girl," Tyrone suggested. He held her still by holding on fast to her ass, and pulling her butt cheeks apart. Marlon pushed the big tip of his cock to her asshole.

"Uh!" Giada moaned.

Marlon pushed his dick forward, and her ass opened up. "Damn this fat ass is nice," he said clenching his teeth.

Kyle put on his pants and then switched places with Chris. "Gotta make up for lost time," Chris said, unzipping his pants and pulling out his dark cock. It was already hard, almost eight inches long. "Get to sucking," he said putting it in her face. Giada grabbed it, engulfing the tip with her mouth and nearly deep throating the whole piece of meat.

"Shit girl," Tyrone swore. "Better slow down or you're gonna choke," he laughed.

Marlon pressed his cock deeper.

"Ahhh, ow!" Giada yelled.

"Sorry babe," he said, "but I got to get in this fine ass."

"No, no you big dicked bastard," she said, holding Chris's cock as Marlon pressed deeper into her asshole with his thick meat.

Marlon kissed her cheek and pressed in again, burying his huge cock into her big butt.

"Ow. Oh fuck, no more," she said.

"Damn your ass is good," Marlon whispered in her ear. He pounded away at her ass.

"Ohh.. oh yeah," Tyrone said thrusting hard.

"Oh my god, oh shit not so hard," she complained.

"Hold on babe," Marlon said.

"God damn this pussy's good," Tyrone said.

"Oww, oh God," Giada screamed, both as both her ass and pussy were stretched.

Chris shoved his dick into her mouth and held on to her hair, pulling her back and forth over his slobbery dick.

Tyrone felt something deep in his balls starting to stir. Giada felt the two men inside of her thrust back and forth driving her crazy. Her pussy began to contract hard, causing Tyrone to quickly pry out his dick. They rolled onto their sides and Tyrone placed his monster near her mouth and came, mostly on her face. Giada rubbed it off and wiped it onto the floor.

"Ah fuck bitch don't get it on the carpet," Tyrone sighed.

"Sorry," she sighed.

Tyrone backed away and Chris took this time to mount Giada while Marlon continued to fuck her ass from beneath.

"Fuck you're hot," Chris said kissing Giada's chest. Chris didn't last long before he was coming too. He barely was able to pull out as he sprayed his wad all over her belly.

Marlon spooned Giada, fucking her ass. She didn't think it was possible, but she began to have an orgasm from Marlon pressing deep into her butt. Her face and neck felt so warm and flush as he thrust, that her entire body shuddered as she came. The orgasm echoed over her body for nearly two minutes as she squealed.

"Oh yeah, here it comes," Marlon said, pulling his dick out and turning her around. He shot big loads of cum into her waiting mouth, the first hitting it like a marksman and the rest he pumped inside of her like he was trying to empty his balls. Sliding down her throat, she swallowed it all.

"Mmmm," she said, tasting the last of his slightly sweet cum in her mouth before she swallowed it too. She was amazed at how much he had generated. Then she looked outside through the tinted windows. "Oh my god, we're in Vegas already," she said, covering her breasts as she looked at the Vegas strip and all the traffic in the late evening of South Vegas.

"Time flies," Marlon smiled, kissing her neck. She giggled. "Did you think you could take that much dick?" he whispered into her ear.

"No way," she said. Tyrone sat on the other side of Giada putting his hand on her knee. Chris was laying against the wall of the car, breathing heavily.

"Now you know," Marlon said.

"You guys have a place to stay?" she asked, reaching for her shirt.

"Not really," Tyrone admitted, getting dressed as well.

"I booked a suite for my boyfriend and I at the Luxor, but I... I guess you guys could hang out with me if you want?" she said, realizing after she said it that she might be in for more than she would be able to handle again.

"A suite?" Kyle, still driving, said incredulously.

"Sounds like a plan," Tyrone smiled.

"Oh yeah," Chris agreed, slipping on his pants. Marlon had already gotten half dressed.

"Ok," she smiled.

"We don't have much to offer for payment though," Marlon said, "Except all the dick you can eat."

Giada laughed softly and the guys chuckled.

"You got yourself a deal," she said seriously.

"Will you give each a kiss to accept the dick buffet deal?" Marlon asked.

"Sure," she said.

Marlon pulled out his cock and the other guys did the same. Giada giggled, and then gave each dick a kiss on the tip. She even crawled up to the passenger seat and pulled out Kyle's cock for a smooch.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers
12