All Comments on 'Gia's Birthday Present'

by LovelyXx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
hot

happy birthday indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hard as fuck

That was H-O-T-T hot.

CassieKCassieKalmost 12 years ago
Good story for "first" time.

Well done hon! Just don't emphasise the gigantic cock, it sounds a bit false, besides a gigantic cock isn't everything. I believe it's how well the guy can satisfy me, not how much he can stretch my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

I have two questions regarding their relationship. Gia coming up to dad like that and straddling him, you haven't really described how indepth or what type of relationship they had in order for him to let her do that. This relates to the second question in wondering under what circumstances the mother left under. If things were truly bad or stressful it might cause the father and daughter relationship to alter under shared stress. Well done for a first attempt. I might spend a little more time describing the sensations and feelings and developing the ideas, what was dad thinking when he was masturbating for example ?

skip2951skip2951almost 12 years ago
a 5

great 1st story and hot.....so many ways to go from here...let us know more....

AJZuluAJZulualmost 12 years ago
Very hot!

Delicious! Wish there was a bit more explanation of his cock entering her for the first time and the feelings she had, but a great effort!

doctorsamdoctorsamalmost 12 years ago
Lucky Guy

That was some thank you for your present!

LovelyXxLovelyXxalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the feedback I really needed to hear it :-)

Im thinking about doing a part 2 which will give more information. Or I'll start another series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Basics are good.................

and it was an enjoyable, if short, story. Needs padding out, explore feelings and add some more non-sexual dialogue and you could end up amongst the greats.

hejohejoalmost 12 years ago
More pleaseYou

are off to a good start, Now you need to finish. Don't leave us hanging like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Short and quick, lol! Daddy obviously left his door partly open for his girl to see and hear, I bet he was watching out the corner of his eye so he could call her name ;) (thats what I'd do! Lol;).

Dad fell asleep as soon as they finished? Rofl!

Thanks for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous