Gift From A God Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
603 Followers

"Go away." He said through the glass.

I rapped my knuckles on the glass again.

"The car is dead, I can't roll the window down. Get lost!"

His window powered itself down with the turning of small gears inside the door and the stench of his fear came pouring out of the car like blood from a fresh cut. I felthim stir in the back of my mind at the scent and part of me was inclined to go along with it.

"What are you up to tonight, Alex," I said softly, looking down at him. He was a twenty-three year old college dropout from Ohio. Everyone in Arizona is from somewhere else. It's a law, apparently.

"I...how did...What's going on? I have to get my uh...girlfriend home. She's not feeling good. Then my car died." He was very jumpy, looking about in all directions and almost twitching, and who could really blame him. He'd just been caught in the act of his first ever felony and then his car goes and turns all Christine on him. And then there was me, but he didn't know how bad that was yet.

"Your girlfriend, huh? What's her last name?"

"I...uh...It's um... Look, fuck you buddy, I don't have to explain myself to you." He turned the key again, urging the car to start, but I'm sure you can guess how that turned out.

I peered deeper into his mind and found all manner of unpleasantness. He had spiked Beth's drink with GHB, a very common date-rape drug that he'd cooked up in his shit-hole little apartment in Tempe. Gotta love the internet. As soon as it began to take affect he separated her from her friends and led her out the door. She was laying semi-conscious in the back seat, sweating and shaking and mumbling to herself. Chances were that without medical attention she would die. She was already pretty blitzed when Alex spiked her drink and that just makes it worse. Alex wasn't planning on killing her, but I could read his soul, I could see he had it in him to go that far, one day.

He took his hand off the keys and smacked the steering wheel. "Mother fuck!" he screamed in frustration. "Get away from my car, it's none of your business."

"It is now."

The door of his car began to crumple and fold away like tinfoil. I peeled it back layer by layer without moving a muscle, and he watched horrified. The glass exploded in the frame and rained down on to the pavement. The screaming of the tortured steel was ear splitting. Once his door was a wad of scrap pushed up to one side I grabbed a handful of the roof and ripped it off in one quick motion, tossing it on the ground behind the car. The windshield shattered and the safety glass fell all around him like a cascade of diamonds, making him cover his eyes and scream like a little girl.

I leaned down and peered into the car at him. "You were going to rape her, weren't you Alex. Rape her and dump her near Tempe Town Lake. You'd picked out a nice little spot behind a maintenance shed. No lights around and, if she didn't wake up and take herself home, someone would find her in the morning. Right?"

"No! No I wasn't, I swear!"

"I hate liars." I reached in and grabbed him, pulling him up through his seatbelt roughly and shook him until his bones rattled.

"The truth now Alex." My voice had shifted down. It was ragged and deep, the grinding of the tectonic plates deep underground. I don't know what my face looked like, but when he looked up at me, whatever he saw didn't agree with him and he began to scream; High and pitiful, like a rabbit caught in the wolf's jaws.

"Help! Someone help me!"

"I think we need some alone time." I looked out across the rooftops and spied one of the mountains that border the Valley of the Sun to the north. In a blink we were at the summit, him still dangling from my fist like a wet rag. I walked him to a ledge and hung him out. His voice was still ringing out with screams but in my mind I heard the screams of another. I removed my hand and he floated over the open air, about eight hundred feet from the ground before a very steep and jagged decline that would take him down maybe another five hundred feet before leveling out a bit. If he was lucky, what was left of him would stop bouncing around that point.

I wanted to drop him. I wanted to let him die so bad it scared me. I saw in him the same darkness that had possessed me. Almost a mirror image but his was just beginning. Seeing it reflected back at me was almost too much to bear and so my instinct was to crush it.

"The truth will set you free, Alex."

"Okay! Okay." He writhed in the air, aching for the feel of terra firma beneath his feet. "I was...was gonna rape her. Please let me go, I won't do it again." His grip on sanity was slipping. "I swear. Please God! Someone help!"

"You should have thought about God before you spiked her drink." I dropped him.

His terrified scream accompanied him down into the abyss. It echoed off the canyon walls around us in a weird little Doppler effect as his body dropped towards the ground. Coming and going at the same time.

Then I caught him. I hesitated for a brief second, almost letting him finish his descent, but I stopped him about one hundred and fifty feet from the mountain side. He'd lost consciousness somewhere in between and after bringing him back up to the ledge I simply let him drop a few feet in front of me. He groaned but didn't awaken. I studied his still form for a few minutes, feeling not a scrap of pity, but feeling scared for myself.

I took the opportunity while he was out to gave him a little bit of a sexual lobotomy, so he would never desire a woman again, or anything for that matter, and made sure he'd have nightmares about this for the rest of his life. I didn't have to be so efficient in his mental castration, but he was extremely dangerous. It was a precautionary measure. His soul was dead. Decaying in his body. Without a way to vent the gases from his rotting soul he'd probably be dead in a year or so by his own hand, but that wasn't my concern. A person without a soul is as good as dead anyway. The longer they live the more danger they are to those around them.

My extreme reaction to him was of course because of Amber. He was attempting to do what I had done. I've never gotten over it, not totally, and back then the wound was still raw. I still had a very strong desire to kill him, just end him as he lay there, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I settled instead for ruining his miserable excuse for a life.

I brought him back to his wreck of a car and left him there on the ground. I pulled Beth from the backseat, holding her gently against me and walked over where Kristel and Katie were standing. Carrying her like that reminded me very much of Amber and the urge to squeeze the life out of Alex rose up again like a snarling dog. I pushed it aside, trying hard not to let it spoil the evening. I tried to hold on to Raven's words to me in the desert, about guilt serving no purpose, but it's not as easy as he makes it sound. Gods don't have much in the way of a conscience.

"Who's that," Katie asked when she saw me walking back through the cars.

"Just someone I need to take to the hospital. Here are the keys, the car is right over there. Have a seat, I'll be back in a minute."

Kristel came up and took a closer look at her. "Is she going to be okay? Was she the one that was screaming?"

"I think she'll be okay." I said softly. "And the screaming was from the guy who was going to rape her. I'll be back in just a few minutes."

I jumped away and appeared outside the emergency room exit of Tempe St. Luke's Hospital. I walked in through the big bay doors and up to the nurse's station where a nurse sat lazily thumbing a magazine. It must have been a slow night.

"Miss, this girl needs some medical attention."

I left Beth in her care and implanted a story in her head that left me out of the equation and made sure any bills were sent to my accountant. I figured it would be easier than the truth and Beth wouldn't remember much of anything anyway, so why bother to upset her.

Once I was clear of the door I jumped back to the parking lot where the girls were waiting. I gave them a bit of a rundown of what happened, leaving out the part where I almost became a murderer, and they were very pleased with me.

"See, he's just the nicest guy," Kristel said.

"Yeah," Katie agreed. "Maybe you should fight crime."

"Super Steve!" Kristel said laughing.

"I'm not wearing tights," I told them firmly.

*

"You guys got everything you need?" I asked the girls as they came back in to the living room.

Katie didn't know to pack for an overnight stay, so Kristel let her borrow a few things, and a spare change of clothes. Kristel was a bit taller than Katie, but it wasn't a big deal.

"Yeah, I think we're all set." Kristel said. "You and all your surprises, I swear. I'm going to have to keep a special emergency bag packed."

"Well if you don't want to go we could always just stay here..."

Kristel stuck her tongue out at me.

"Are you going to tell us yet?" Katie pleaded.

"You're seconds away, babe," I assured her.

"You said we weren't staying here?" Katie said.

"He's going to teleport us to wherever we're going," Kristel explained.

"Like in Star Trek?"

"Sort of," I told her.

"It's easy," Kristel explained to her. "It just feels like you're driving down a hill, when it yanks at your stomach, you know, but other then that, it's kind of fun."

"Ladies, if you will." I held out my arms and Kristel came up to my left side and Katie on my right, looking a little nervous. I hugged them both to me and thought of my destination.

"Ever been to Aspen?" I asked them, and we jumped.

*

I stepped out of the little shower room around the pool, where I had changed in to my swimming trunks and was greeted with the sound of laughter. Kristel and Katie were splashing about in the water, each riding a large inflatable animal, Katie on an alligator and Kristel on a killer whale, both trying to wrestle the other off.

Kristel was wearing a lime-green two-piece with small cups that were stretched tight over her breasts. Katie had borrowed a black one-piece from Kristel and it fit her nicely. Her tits were bigger than Kristel's and the fabric wrapped her snuggly. They were so beautiful playing together, like little water sprites. Their skin glistened in the soft light from the large fireplace at the far end of the pool.

The room itself was beautiful as well. We were in Aspen, somewhere up a mountainside in a very extravagant house. I 'borrowed' it from one of the CEO's. It's how I figured out how to teleport without having to be there first. It came complete with, among other things, a bowling alley, a fully stocked game room with bar, and oh yeah, an indoor, Olympic size swimming pool with a large wood-burning fireplace at the shallow end. It was more like a fire pit. It was dug in to the ground with a large copper chimney over it that led up through the ceiling. There were windows on two sides that looked out into the night. All you could really see were large pine trees and a few bright spots where the moon reflected off the snow. It was a beautiful sight. Some people really know how to live.

A short scream brought my attention back to the pool. Kristel had just wrestled Katie off her raft and they both fell over and in to the water. They popped up after a second, sputtering and laughing and, after they had caught their breath, encircled each other in their arms.

"I win," Kristel said to Katie.

"Yeah, but that totally wasn't fair, the whale one is higher up then the alligator, it's easier to tip," Katie pleaded.

"Not my fault," Kristel said, with no sympathy. "Pay up."

"What was the bet?" I asked from the side of the pool.

Katie blushed and Kristel smiled victoriously up at me. "That the first one to get tipped had to take off the swimsuit. And I won."

"Uh-oh, Katie." I teased her.

"Yeah, but...she fell in, too!"

"Hey, don't look at me, I didn't make the bet," I laughed. I hoped down in the water. "You'll get no sympathy from me." I swam lazily up to them.

"You just want to see me naked," Katie pouted.

"Yep," I laughed.

"I don't want to be the only one naked though," Katie said. "Maybe two out of three?"

"Nope, a deal is a deal," Kristel said.

"Fine, where's my drink first." I reached over and grabbed her drink, a Seabreeze this time and she downed it in one swallow. "Maybe if I'm drunk it won't be so embarrassing."

Kristel glided over to me and leaned back against my chest, watching Katie eagerly. I put my arms around her and we floated quietly, waiting for the show to begin. Still blushing furiously, Katie reached behind her and undid the string that was tied around her neck. It came loose and her breasts sagged very slightly after being held up by the swimsuit. She held her arms over her chest, keeping it in place.

I could sense Kristel's anticipation. Her nipples were hard against my arm and I heard her heart beat quicken.

"I hate you guys," She said moodily, then with a quick pull, she tugged it down and shoved it off her legs. Her foot came up under the water, dragging the suit with it and she grabbed it and held it up. "Satisfied?" She tossed it behind her where it landed with a wet flop on the floor. She gave us both a playful glare and stood defiantly before us.

And yeah, I'd say we were satisfied. We were in the shallow end-shallow for me anyway-I had the better part of a foot on both of them- but the water still came up to just below both of the girls breasts. Her skin was as smooth as ever, nipples diamond hard in the cool air. Her hair was in a pony-tail and it had turned a dark burgundy from the water. The water itself was a murky blue, only a few of the pool lights being on, but I could still make out the shadow of her pussy in the water. I don't know if Kristel was so fortunate, but I'm sure she could make up in imagination for whatever she couldn't actually see at the moment.

"Kristel, what do you think?"

"She's beautiful," Kristel said in a soft voice. "You're gorgeous, babe. Wow."

"I agree."

"I can tell," Kristel laughed, rubbing her ass into my crotch.

Katie giggled and sunk down in the water and swam out a bit. "This actually feels really good," Katie said, as she stretched herself out in the water. "I think you guys are missing out." She turned and dove down in the water and Kristel and I got a great shot of her ass as it rounded up and disappeared beneath the rippling surface. She appeared a ways down the pull, coming up for air and grinning at the both of us.

"Can you swim, Kristel?"

"Like a fish."

"Last one to Katie also has to lose the suit."

"Deal." She scooted away and crouched low in the water. "You're so going to be naked."

"On your mark, get set...Go!" I called out. Kristel shot forward like a bullet. Her arms pumped lean and graceful over her head before cutting back into the water. Her ass jiggled just beneath the surface as her powerful legs kicked behind her. She really was a good swimmer, definitely better than I was. I still won though.

I watched her until she was about halfway there, just admiring the sight of her body at work, then jumped to the opposite end of the pool, just behind Katie, who squealed in surprise.

"That's not really fair." Katie told me, circling around to me. I glanced down and watched her breasts bob beneath the surface.

"Ahem! My face is up here," she said playfully.

"Yeah, I know, I cheated." I pulled up to her and kissed her neck, slightly bitter from the chlorine, and gave her a squeeze for as long as I could before was started sinking. Releasing her we treaded water until Kristel arrived. It didn't take long for her to reach us. When she pulled up along side Katie she stopped and surfaced, breathing hard.

"I...win." She saw me floating lazily behind Katie. It was clearly apparent what I'd done. "Oh my god, you're such a cheater!"

"I never said I was going to race you to win. The bet was just to see who could get here first." I laughed and dodged her attempt to dive over and dunk me.

"Asshole!" She scolded.

"If it makes you feel better you would have kicked my butt in a real race."

All three of us began to make our way back to the shallow end. It's hard to do cling to one another when you sink every time you stop moving your arms.

"Damn right! Five years of swimming lessons ought to be good for something."

We headed back to the shallow end and each of us took up positions on the small steps that were set in the center of the pool wall. Kristel was next to me with Katie on the other side of her. "Since I cheated, how about we both loose the suits? Seem fair to you?"

Kristel glanced at Katie's nude form again, eyeing the luscious curves as I had done, then gave her consent. "Okay. You're still an asshole though," she chided, still a bit annoyed that she'd been denied a real victory. She sat up and reached back with one hand to undo the strings.

"Allow me," I told her. She consented and leaned her head forward to give me access. I gave one of the hanging strings a quick tug and the knot slipped free. After running a finger through the tie, they fell away and the stings were pulled down an inch or so as her breasts sagged in the water. I took a small breath and sunk slowly beneath the water until I was level with her waist. I gave her a bit of a nuzzle, pushing my nose into the crack of her ass playfully, for which she responded by giving a little wiggle, before hooking my fingers on the edge of her bottoms and sliding them down. Her tight toosh came into view, each globe pale and luscious in the murky water, and I slid the bottoms off her feet. She felt me rising and gave her ass another shake when she figured I was close, so I reached out and gave it a quick bite before surfacing.

She had a stern look waiting for me and said "Just for that, you've got to take off your shorts yourself."

"Oh, I don't think that will be necessary, I think Katie was wanting to do that for me." I smiled over at her. "Weren't you, babe."

She blushed. "How did you know," she asked, feeling a little embarrassed.

I tapped my head. Smiling, she scooted over to me. She brushed by Kristel, who couldn't help herself and reached out, caressing the skin of her back, making Katie smile. I leaned against the side and Katie came around in front of me and pressed her supple body against mine, kissing me deeply. Her tits squished pleasingly against my chest and she hooked one of her legs around mine.

"I don't know if I should," Kaite breathed to me, her eyes taking on a smoky cast. The alcohol and nudity were getting to everyone. "You have been a naughty boy this evening. Cheating and everything."

"Yeah, but it was all in good fun. And," I countered, "I did save a girl from being raped. That's got to be worth something."

"What do you think, Kristel," Katie turned in my embrace and looked at her partner in crime. "Does that deserve reward?" Her hand slipped lower in the water and tugged at the waist of my trunks. She ran her finger along the elastic, teasing me horribly, as she waited for Kristel to pass judgment.

"I think it depends on what he's willing to do for it." Kristel said. "After all, cheaters never win."

I arched my eyebrow at her, then glanced down at Katie and gave her a wink.

After a couple of seconds, Kristel said, "Stephen...what are you doing?"

"Oh...nothing." I lied through my teeth, smiling at her.

"This totally isn't fair," Kristel said, her eyes rolling back in her head and a shuddering breath escaping her lips. Katie, intrigued, turned around to watch the show.

"Well, I figure if I'm going to be a cheater, I might as well go all the way."

"God, I hate you." She said with an anger that didn't reach her eyes. Or her lips that were starting to curve in to a sexy smile. She leaned back and rested against the edge of the pool, her breasts breaking to the surface like two beautiful bobbers.

AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
603 Followers