Gift from Outer Space Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, Anna woke up, remembering only what seemed like a dream of getting her mouth filled with caramel custard pudding from a hose. There was still a sweet taste in her mouth, but she soon had swabs in her mouth with a sugary bitter flavor which made her quickly forget the sweet sugary aftertaste that she had in her mouth.

***

Renee took a taxi home after her first day on the job was over. She couldn't stop thinking about how she had fucked that unconscious dental patient. Those ten minutes were almost a blur. How could she have avoided it though? She wondered. She had so many questions about her symbiont, and she thought she better go back to the website and ask Besseda a few questions.

When she got back to the common room outside her dorm room, she found Bonnie, Nina, and two of Bonnie's friends sitting around on the sofas. One of them was Kirsten, the other Josie.

Renee despised only one person at the school, and that was Kirsten. She could just tell that Kirsten had undergone some cosmetic surgery. Her nose and chin, everything was too cute and perfect. And she always seemed to want attention, raising her hand in class way too often, even sometimes when their professor asked a rhetorical question. Okay, one time.

And Renee wondered, did Kirsten ever not dress like a slut? Today she was wearing a tight, low cut velvet blouse with fake diamond studding. It was red. And what was with the frilly pastel miniskirt and fuck me pumps? Did she want to drive every guy on campus crazy?

Kirsten was the girl Renee had dreamed of the other night. She dreamed she was fucking a submissive, whimpering Kirsten right up the ass, in front of all her friends. Now she was here with the others, and they were all smiles. And all were focusing their attention on Renee.

They were all dressed like sluts, come to think of it. Bonnie had very tight jeans and a top that looked more like a bra than a tanktop. Josie was wearing an off-the-shoulder number with a bare midriff and mini-skirt; she was exposing lots of skin. But the three of them together was too much for Renee. She was getting horny just casting glances in their direction. They stood in contrast to Nina and Renee's more casual attire.

"Renee!" said Nina, "How was your first day at work?"

Renee blanched. "I'd rather not talk about it in front of everyone." she managed, casting her gaze to a corner.

"Hi Renee," said Bonnie.

"Hi!" said Kirsten and the others almost in unison.

Renee looked at them all there, a gaggle of sexpots in skimpy outfits. "What's going on?" Renee asked them.

"Oh, we were thinking of going to the club," Bonnie said, and Nina nodded.

"Ah, so that's why.." Renee trailed off. It was obvious now. Although, she thought, clubbing was usually not on the program for a Monday. Then she remembered that these girls were all on school break.

They were all looking Renee over. "You girls didn't go home for the break?" Renee said, breaking the silence.

"Nah," said Kirsten. "Well, I was going to but at the last minute I asked my parents to let me stay."

Bonnie started to blush, and smiled broadly at Kirsten for no apparent reason. Renee immediately suspected that Bonnie had told her something.

"DJ Nix is going to be at the Saint Dance Hall!" Bonnie enthused, switching the subject back to clubbing. "We're all getting in VIP too!" she added.

The three girls -- Josie, Bonnie, and Kirsten -- exchanged knowing nods toward each other and then smiled at Renee again. Renee thought she heard a stifled giggle.

"Well, let me get changed," she sighed, ducking into her room.

"You're coming out with us, right?!" Josie, called after her.

"She seems a little down, doesn't she?" Patrice commented. Patrice was another suite mate who shared the common room with Renee and Bonnie. She wasn't a part of the clique, but she was a thoughtful acquaintance.

"I got it, Patty," Nina said. "Now, all of you just hold your horses, okay? Let me talk to her, see how she is doing. I'm guessing she's not in the mood, but.. I can convince her to come."

Nina went into their room. The lights were out, only the fading evening light came in through the windows. Renee was standing in front of the fridge, with a dish of cherry pie and a fork. Nina had only just bought the pie a few hours ago. Now the last forkfuls were going into Renee's mouth.

"Hey," Nina said, softly.

Renee quickly finished chewing and swallowed. "Hey," she finally replied, licking the cherry sauce from the corners of her lips.

They looked each other over. Renee was standing in profile to Nina, so Nina could clearly see Renee's growing hard on jutting out from her groin, under her clothes.

"So how was work? Made it through the day?"

"It was awful," Renee said, trying to sound casual. But she had been shaken by the event. "I really, really almost lost control and for a while there, I didn't know what I was doing."

"Really? What happened?"

"Well.. I saw.. This customer. This woman, actually -- who was just.. so .. so hot. And I didn't want to do anything, but this .. penis -- just wouldn't calm down! And then I almost got caught!" Renee began to talk faster now, as Nina approached. "I was so afraid I was going to be humiliated, or maybe they would have wanted to have me arrested, or taken away to study me like some lab rat and then -- "

Nina threw her arms around Renee, and embraced her tightly. "There there.. you poor thing.. It's okay.. It's okay.."

Renee didn't cry, but she did start to get hard. Then she remembered all those girls outside their door, and she got really hard. That pack of random girls would probably be all over her if she wanted it. The imagery once again filled her thoughts unbidden.

"What's with all of those girls out there?" Renee asked, taking a carton of soy milk from the fridge and closing the fridge door. She opened the top and began to chug straight from the carton.

"Oh, Bonnie's friends," Nina said. "She told them all about your --"

Renee pulled the carton from her lips to interrupt. "What?! That loose lipped ... bitch!"she gasped.

"Yeah, so, I'm sorry but.. They wanted to see if what she said is true. So they all came to the door asking questions. I had to come out and talk to them."

Renee took a few more seconds, pouring the last gulp from the carton down her throat. "And so you told them that Bonnie was telling the truth about me?" Renee followed on, gesturing to her package with the empty milk carton.

"Yes! Of course, I mean, who could make up a story like that? If I had said 'No, it's all like lies,' and shit, they would have waited here anyway. Because they believe their friend first."

"Of course."

"Of course. And then they would have seen you, anyway and.."

"Was I showing when I walked through?" Renee gasped. She touched her clothes where her cock was bulging and straining against them.

"No, not really. I mean, you're all bundled up so it's hard to say for sure."

Renee sighed with relief.

"If anything, you seemed a bit spaced out." Nina added.

"Okay, I guess I sounded like a bit of a bone head." Renee agreed. "Anyway Nina, um.."

"So tell me exactly what you did with that chica you saw at work," Nina said, grinning. "It'll be a huge turn on."

Nina freed Renee's cock from her clothes and bent forward a bit to kiss it. Renee stepped out of her pants and they shuffled to the bed, Nina keeping her hand wrapped around Renee's warm shaft.

Renee sat down on the edge of the bed and moaned as Nina wrapped her lips around the head. She sucked hard on it and then began bobbing up and down, all the while gripping the base of the shaft with her other two hands. She moved her mouth and hands in time. "Fu-fuh-fuuh ohhhhhh!" Renee panted and moaned. Nina was heaven and she was already about to blow.

But Nina stopped and pulled her mouth off. "Well? Aren't you going to tell me?"

Renee told the whole story to the best of her ability while Nina performed fellatio. Renee left in all the embarrassing details, like how she came in a folded hospital bed. She repeatedly emphasized how dangerous this cock was, and out of control.

As she continued to tell the story, she began to describe Anna Lee. Renee was getting close to cumming but Nina pulled off.

"Describe everything about her to me," she said, then she swallowed Renee's cock again.

As Renee pictured Anna and described her sexy garb and tempting smile, Nina worked her mouth further and further down Renee's shaft. Renee could feel Nina's eager throat opening for her cock and it was bliss. Giving in to temptation at work was something Renee had felt very guilty about, but Nina seemed to not mind her indiscretion so much. In fact Nina seemed turned on and completely horny.

Her guilt had nothing to do with the way Nina was gobbling down her cock. She couldn't hold back, and erupted down Nina's throat with a stifled cry. Nina held Renee's cock head in her mouth and did her best to swallow the load. She couldn't swallow fast enough though. It sprayed out of her lips and poured onto the floor.

Nina quickly tore off her clothes. She swallowed Renee's sweet cum and wiped her face off with her t-shirt. Then she pushed Renee onto her back and mounted her. Nina began to ride her giant shaft. Renee fondled and kneaded Nina's tanned titties.

Nina found her rhythm soon, and bounced up and down on Renee. "Fuck, oh fuck Renee, you're so huge, you're so -- oh fu-fu-FUCK!!" Nina cried, throwing her head back.

"Cum for me baby, cum all over me, I'm gonna cum with you," Renee gasped. "Oh fuck me!"

They both started cumming. Nina's pussy quivered and clenched around Renee, whose mouth made an "O" shape while her body arched, lifting Nina off the bed and holding her there on her spasming cock.

As they lay together in the afterglow, Renee's cock once again grew erect. Nina's breasts felt good pressed against her breasts. "Hey Nina," she said. "Were those girls really planning to go to the club or were they just here to fuck? Cuz I might want to catch them before they leave."

Renee and Nina giggled.

"They were definitely here to fuck." Nina replied.

The next episode picks up exactly where we leave off here, so stay tuned!

12