Gift from Outer Space Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lieutenant, the symbiont has reached phase four," came the voice of her computer.

"I can fucking see that, you motherfucker!" Talon screeched, pulling her sex toy out of her sopping wet pussy. Her hands were shaking. She had to think. What to do, what to do!

"List protocols for how to proceed in this situation," she finally managed. Although she had read about the phases in detail, she did not recall reading anywhere how to deal with the symbiont once it reached phase four.

"Unknown," the computer responded. "I will have to contact higher command."

"Do it!" Talon urged, watching the situation unfold on her view screen. The last thing she wanted was an incident. At the end of the day, her job was on the line if anyone was hurt.

"Ooh oh oh.." Renee squirmed, enjoying the feel of the water jets on her enlarged scrotum. She stood and looked at Nina. As she made eye contact, Nina shook her head and mouthed the word no, but she was so shocked and frightened she could not make a sound.

"Oh, gawd!" Renee managed, "I am so... horny, Nina!" Renee said as she stepped out of the jacuzzi. She made her way to the shower stall. Nina and Josie braced themselves behind the door, trying to hold it closed.

Renee pushed the door open easily with a downward slam of her massive cock, sending the girls crashing into the far corner of the stall. Renee walked closer to the door, her cock filling the space between her and the girls. Now Nina and Josie were cornered. The cock was so long that Renee had only to stand in the doorway of the oversized shower stall and her cock reached clear across to the other side.

They were just inches away from touching it when Renee stopped her advance. She looked at both girls as if to decide which one to focus on.

Josie was hurting, she clearly had a bruise and a bump on the top of her head. She slumped to the floor in surrender, under the shadow of Renee's cock.

Nina was alone. She looked into the eyes of her lover and intoned, "It's me, darling. It's me, Nina. Are you okay, chica? Is that still you?"

Renee nodded. "I'm still me, Nina. Please help me," she entreated, letting her cock head rest on Nina's chest. "Help me, I need to cum so badly.."

Renee squatted down, letting some of her weight rest on her swollen nut sac, which was the size of a pair of bowling balls. She rested her arms across the top of her shaft and shifted her body weight forward. Her cock tilted against Nina, pressing against her chest. Precum flowed in a steady stream from her urethra, quickly coating Nina's tits in slippery white goo.

Nina arched her back, puffing out her chest and pushing her firm, luscious tits up against Renee's cock. She sandwiched the frenulum (the narrow strip of skin that runs up the underside of the glans) right down at the center of Nina's cleavage. The most sensitive parts of the glans were mashing against her melons. The slippery pre-cum that kept oozing down her wet skin made it impossible to get a grip on her breasts. She kept pushing them up, over and over, as her fingers and palms slipped.

But her efforts mattered little to Renee, whose cock was throbbing with imminent release. Renee was moaning and shaking. Her stomach ached with hunger but she couldn't stop herself now, she wanted to cum all over Nina. Her beloved Nina.

Renee wrapped her arms around her monstrous shaft and clasped her fingers tightly. She squeezed her body against her shaft and pressed her monster meat harder against Nina's tits.

Nina was pinned against the corner of the shower stall. She had trouble breathing but she remained calm. Every few seconds she took a gasp of air, then held her breath as she kept her tits pushing firmly against the underside of Renee's massive crown. She could tell by the expression on Renee's face that not only was she enjoying it, but her cock was about to boil over. And actually, she was really enjoying the friction of Renee's shaft on her nipples.

Josie struggled, woozy and feeling a little dazed. Her head was throbbing. She began to stand. As she came into Nina's field of view, Nina snapped at her.

"Hey! Listen to me. Help Kirsten and Bonnie into the next room. Go!"

Josie stumbled as she slipped in the puddles of cum underfoot. She bounded over Renee to get through the shower stall doorway. Nina watched her leave, then looked into Renee's eyes.

"Renee, cum for me baby," she urged. "Show me what you got."

Renee groaned, her eyes locking with Nina's gaze. She felt as though she was sitting astride a live wire of sexual ecstasy, steadily building. Her balls were beginning to fill, to grow. They grew to the size of large watermelons, and she began to bounce on them.

This bounce had the effect of thrusting her massive cock up at Nina. The first thrust almost took Nina by surprise, and had she not tilted her head to the side the thrusting cock would have knocked her head into the back of the wall with the force of a charging mountain goat. Renee's cock started to flail about the shower.

Nina reacted by reaching her arms around Renee's glans. She could barely reach, but once she had her fingers clasped she held on tight.

Josie was outside the stall now by the bath. She scooped Bonnie and Kirsten up under each arm and made her way into the bedroom area of their quarters.

"Oh, oh fuck," Renee gasped. "Nina, I love your fucking tits. Fuck me with those tits." Her balls were growing, now her sac had filled to the size of a large beach ball.

"I am baby, I am. I'm squeezing your cock with them." She fumbled with her slippery tits, trying to squeeze Renee's glans and stroke it. Renee moaned.

"Oh yeah, you like that --" Nina started to say.

Renee inadvertently cut her off by blasting a huge load of cum in her face. Nina felt like a hose of warm, honey sweetened cream had just been turned on in her face full force, and she turned her head to one side and shut her eyes tight. She opened her mouth to taste some of the cum that was shooting full blast into her hair, and just tried to survive the onslaught.

"Oh ooooo hah.. ohhh.." Renee moaned, shuddering. Her balls deflated a little, but they were still massive and heavy with more cum. "Nina.. more..!" she whimpered. "Turn around, hurry!"

Nina obeyed, hoping that Renee wouldn't try to stick that log in her.

"Stick your caramel ass out at me," Renee implored. She had her cock pressed against the wall of the stall and her creamy pre-cum was literally cascading down the glass in a stream.

Hesitantly, Nina pushed her ass out at Renee, and looked back at her with pleading eyes. Above her loomed Renee's cock, impossibly huge.

"Oh fuck, that looks so fucking hot," Renee breathed. Renee had to step back a little, then she pushed down on the shaft, lowering her cock until the tip rested on Nina's lower back. Her frenulum was nestled between Nina's glorious ass cheeks, which helped to keep her cock from slipping off as she pressed down against Nina once more.

"Ohhh fuck, Renee," Nina moaned.

Nina couldn't believe how much this was turning her on. True, they were in a bad situation. Their whole world was fucked, to be sure. They had been abducted into space, and Renee was overstimulated and on a sex rampage, threatening her with an impossibly big dick. And yet, Nina found herself enjoying herself immensely. She began frigging her clit, thrusting her hips back at Renee while whipping her fingertips back and forth across her mound.

Renee couldn't thrust or move much, because she would slip right off of Nina's back. But her cock was already raging with arousal, and even the steady pressure against Nina's bucking hips was more than enough for Renee.

Nina could feel hot goo pooling on the small of her back and running down the sides of her waist and down her hips and thighs. She felt it squish down her ass crack and felt the underside of Renee's shaft push that goo up against her anus. It was Renee's pre-cum. Nina noticed as it started to spurt and sputter, shooting a little father up her back.

"Renee, cum for me.. unnhggghh!!!" she cried, frigging herself like crazy. She bucked and then held her body still, her legs taut and extended while her orgasm washed over her. Renee started cumming too, her cum coating Nina's head and back, and then almost from head to toe as Renee spurted and spurted.

Renee pointed her spasming stream right between Nina's legs, and the gushing cum inundated her ass and pussy. Nina let out a little cry of shock, but Renee found it delightfully nasty to pump so much cum up Nina's sensitive holes.

With each spurt, her balls deflated a little, and she emptied the last of her load onto Nina's back. Her cock started to shrink back down to size, and at long last she sank to her knees.

Almost immediately, Renee began to notice her hunger pangs much more acutely. "Owoooooghh.." Renee groaned, doubling over in pain. "I'm so hungry, so hungry.." she said. Her fingers were trembling and tingling.

Nina got up, feeling a little wobbly but okay. She picked up Renee with ease, cradling her in her arms, and made her way out to the living room. There she found Kirsten tending to Josie's bump. Bonnie was there too, still passed out but lying comfortably on one of the beds.

"We need some ice for this," Kirsten said.

Suddenly, the hatch to their quarters slid apart and Talon walked in, flanked by her two robots.

"Here are your rations," Talon said, as each robot deposited a box of food about the size of an ottoman. No sooner had the words come out of her mouth that the shivering Renee sprang into action, twisting out of Nina's arms and launching herself straight at one of the boxes.

Nina shielded her face from Renee's kicking feet and was bowled over.

Renee reached the box, ripped it open from the top, and started digging into the food with both hands. The box was set up in trays, each tray had an assortment of buns, meat filled rolls, carbohydrate rich flavored balls, and other finger foods designed for low gravity. By the time Nina had gotten to her feet, Renee had emptied the first tray.

"Better have some from the other box before she moves on," Talon added. "It seems like she is incredibly hungry. Is this normal for her?"

The girls didn't answer.

"Still don't trust me? Okay, I understand." Talon turned to leave, then stopped. "I must say, you all seemed to be a little .. surprised back there when the symbiont grew to phase four. Was that the first time you have seen that happen?"

Renee, who just finished another tray of food, threw the empty tray like a frisbee straight at Talon's face. It was fast, but one of the robots was faster, and blocked it with a tentacle. A few crumbs that had been on the tray went flying past, one of which hit Talon on the cheek.

"Don't tempt me, Renee." Talon said icily, but Renee was already ignoring her, devouring food as fast as she could swallow.

"I'm warning all of you," Talon said. "Let this thing go crazy again, and I have orders to put all of you on stasis."

With that, she stepped out of the room and the jail doors sealed shut once more. Just as suddenly, they opened again. "Ooops!" Talon chimed nonchalantly. "By the way dear, I would just go smear some of Renee's cum on that bump of hers," she said, speaking to Kirsten. "Clear it right up."

Then she closed the prison doors once more.

Renee quickly ate all fifteen trays of food from the first box. She immediately lunged for the second box. The other girls, seeing that Renee showed no signs of stopping, took this as their queue to grab a tray of food. And so in the end they all ate their fill. Renee ate any and all leftovers.

***

As promised, Josie's bump quickly healed after smearing Renee's cum over it. In fact, Nina felt her complexion had never been so smooth and perfect until she was utterly covered in Renee's cum. When she mentioned this, the girls smeared it all over their bodies like lotion, then bathed again. They could literally watch as every blemish and dot on their skin seemed to vanish and heal. Before long they all looked like airbrushed models. The nano-machines in Renee's spooge were capable of healing everything from cancer to the common cold. Soon the girls were all in the best health of their lives.

During the rest of the stay, the girls all grudgingly wore thick, baggy clothing that they had been issued. The coveralls were meant to help Renee with her sexual urges. But when Renee had sexual urges, she would just go to the shower stall with one of the four and have a one-on-one screw session. And despite the coveralls, this happened at least every two hours. And so they passed the days taking turns, pleasing and squeezing Renee's symbiont.

During these sessions, Renee always spent the most time alone with Nina.

Meanwhile, video games and entertainment were provided. The girls were awed by the depictions of the world they were about to enter. As they learned about the strange and fascinating world of the Behtori Dynasty, they became ever more eager to see it. And three days later when the frigate that would take them to Serra-5 arrived, they were eager to leave their prison and even their comfortable and familiar lives on Earth in order to see one of the great capital cities of the Galaxy.

*

Would they ever make it back? Would they even want to return? And what of Nina and Renee's bond of love -- will it still hold strong many light years away? Find out next time! And thank you, reader, for joining us on this adventure. Until next time!