Gift of the Old Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

"No!" He yelled. His voice carried enough power and authority that the group froze in their tracks, paralysed by fear and the hierarchy that they had followed since the day they were born. In a second Michael was on them, hacking away their arms and legs, and finally severing their heads, even as the others tried to stop him. The battle seemed to go on forever, when in fact it lasted all of ten minutes, before he was overwhelmed and chained to the ground.

"You are going to watch while we... take advantage... of this realm's obscurity from the eyes of god." Michael's eyes widened in fear when he saw his lover being dragged over by two of his brothers.

"You wouldn't!" He spat at the leader.

"Oh, but I would, and so will all of us." With that chains bound him mouth, silencing his protests.

"What's your name my dear?" The leader asked as he crouched before her.

"Alisa." She said, her voice powerful and unafraid, despite the look of a trapped animal in her eyes.

"Alisa? What nice name. Tell me, Alisa, how much a of slut are you if you were able to seduce Michael?" She said nothing, knowing that whatever she said he would twist to his will.

"You won't answer me? That's okay, we can find out together!" Her eyes widened when suddenly every angel there was naked, and all sported sixteen to eighteen inch long, two or three inch thick cocks, with balls the size of soft balls, each.

Alisa's mouth began to water at the sight of so many throbbing, rock hard shafts. She didn't like admitting it, but after sleeping with Michael so many times, she realised that sex with angels couldn't be compared to intercourse with humans. The taste of their cum, the feeling of their cocks inside her, their very presence, it all served to make her cum hard and fast. The angels noticed this and smirked, pleased by the turn of events.

"You want this?" He asked thrusting his hips lightly, poking her cheek with the tip of his cock. Alisa only moaned, trying to turn away, but her lust fought her pride, weakening it.

"I said 'you want this'?" He repeated, and this time Alisa gave him a verbal answer.

"Yes... fuck me!" In an instant six angels surrounded her, their cocks pressing against her soft flesh.

With a loud moan of wanton lust she opened her mouth wide and forced the thick tip of the closest cock into her mouth. She lashed it with her tongue, coating the head in saliva before pushing down, forcing the massive prick down her throat, the progress visible as the head bulged from her throat. The others began to get anxious to get in on the act and brought her hands to their throbbing meat, which she began jerking the second her small fingers wrapped around them. Beads of pre-cum dripped from the three cocks currently in the grasp of her throat and hands, helping to speed up her movements with the added lubrication. One lifted her up and laid beneath her, his cock pressing against her tight asshole, hidden behind her ample cheeks, while another spread her meaty thighs, his own dick lightly pressing against her dripping pussy, so swollen with her need for the angel's' cocks.

The entry was instantaneous. Her cum lubricating the way, even as my surprisingly tight cunt was stretched, as though a fist were being fed into it, rather than a cock. Her moans were muffled by the thick cock that speared her throat, while two others were held near her face, occasionally smearing their pre-cum onto her soft cheeks. The angels didn't have much staying power, she realised as the one in her throat let out a groan of passion and she felt his cum spraying down into her throat, coating her oesophagus in angelic sperm, and filling her stomach to the brim, before it began to flow through her intestines. The angel behind her felt the added warmth and lubrication, and with a mighty push, he hilted inside her, and added his own jizz to the mix. Next the two in her hands exploded, hiding her features behind a mask of white. The taste and feeling of being filled with so much delicious cum sent her into a dizzying array of orgasms, her cunt tightening on the pole invading it, milking it of its own sperm. It wasn't long before its efforts bore fruit, as her warm tunnel of lust was painted white, even as it spurted out around the cock plugging her hole.

Their orgasms were extraordinarily disproportionate to their staying power. The five angels, continuously firing load upon load in and on her, lasting for a full two minutes each. By the time it was over she looked like she had been gangbanged by a hundred rather prolific men, and her abdomen swollen as though six months pregnant. She was panting for air, having been forced to swallow for a full two minutes, with very little air, however the angels' had a different idea in mind for their slut. Three took their positions and thrust into her leaking holes, plugging her with more angelic meat.

Michael watched as his lover was willingly taken, and now unwillingly, as her body was filled once again with his brethren's cocks. Rage rose within his normally peaceful mind, now he desired to rip them all to shreds, not just flee with her, no, now he couldn't let a single one of his brothers live, but to do that he needed power. More power then ever before.

"I can help you there." He heard the voice in his mind, and he knew it to be a demon's, not just any demon, the strongest, Malifious.

"I do not need your help demon." He thought even as he saw his lover moan in lust and discomfort, as another cock was forced into her pussy.

"Oh, but you want it. I know you do, and I am willing to give more power. All you have to do is agree to my conditions." She screamed in pain suddenly as a cock was somehow forced into her tit.

"I agree to any conditions you set. Now give me power!" Michael shouted in his mind. There was no reply, instead he felt dark power, demonic power, rush through his body, granting him strength unheard of, and altering his physical appearance. Now he truly looked like a demon.

Credo was suddenly forced from the body. His spirit flew into the air, where it stopped. Through spiritual eyes he surveyed the scene before, then his eyes were laid upon the demon that was Michael. Emotions rage within him, denial, anger, despair, disbelief, and astonishment. What stood there was so familiar to him, so accursedly familiar, that he almost wished it weren't. He knew who Michael was now. He knew how he tied into Credo's memories. The archangel Michael was Credo. Two sides of the same coin. Two opposites that somehow became the same. Credo was a archangel turned demon.

Once he had realised the truth the world turned to black and he stood once more in Lisa's living room, where a dozen women laid with massively inflated torso's, all the while moaning incoherently. Where's Lisa, He thought. He also knew who she was. Alisa reincarnated.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers
12