All Comments on 'Gillian Joins the Club Ch. 01'

by BeccaBonnor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOL

How stupid are these people, and the writer for casting them as such.

My god how can them bush their teeth without killing themselves.

By the way if you suddenly have money to pay the IRS they are going to really investigate you to find out were that came from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The sad thing of people and their money

I should say their DEBT... I have to smile as to how this situation fits a number of couples. enough said

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Two big errors...

This story has two big errors: 1st - "We do have one asset." He looked his wife straight in the eye. "You."...They have two assets: his wife and him!!! He could go and take in the ass as a man and make the money, as the error was is fault!!! 2nd - Did they realy owe money or that was an excuse he and his "best friend" found to make her accept to whore herself as the friend's wife? The first error destroys the story...For me no need to keep writing it...It's time to begin a new one, more credible!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You think owing money to the IRS is a plotline?

To turn your wife into a prostitute? Wow was that stupid. Even for fiction this was beyond the realm of plausibility.

craigoolcraigoolabout 9 years ago
Kick the anonymous comments to the curb!

You have the right, as a Literotica Author, to go to your submissions, view this story and moderate public comments.

They aren't part of Literotica (or they would have, and use, their Lit account).

They don't have the talent you do.

They can knock down the voting score, but they can't take away the true measure - favorites.

I'm giving this story 5 stars and a favorite. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Factual

Perhaps not exactly in this way but I know a case in real life of where a wife went into prostitution to pay the taxes her husband and she "forgot" to pay when they had a restaurant together. They felt is was their only way out. They paid the taxes by her being a whore for a year or so but after that they divorced in just a few months. She continued to work as a prostitute for approx 10 years to save money for herself only and started to study after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

As ridiculous as the premise seems there are people who do things like this. In the 90s I had a friend who got me drunk and talked me into joining The Elks. I'm not much of a joiner but I stayed with it for 3 or 4 years due to the cheap(sometimes free) booze and their private club bar was allowed to be open on Sundays in my state. If you aren't familiar with these types of organizations there are always members who join to network and promote their small to medium sized independent business. Its mostly a lot of guys in trades like plumbing, electricians, auto mechanic and similar, sometimes there an accountant or lawyer in the mix. Also most of the local politicians who only show up around election time.

The worst kept secret at our local chapter was a couple I'll call Sue and Ron who were long standing and very active members of the Elks. Nobody was ever sure if Ron was aware of Sue's activities or not. Sue was marginally above average in looks and appearance. She was a certified Nursing assistant. Sue was also a shop-a-holic and a serial debtor, The couple's financial issues were well known. Ron was constantly taking on odd jobs in addition to his normal 40 hours a week job from other members to keep the couple above water due to Sue's spending and borrowing. Ron on the other hand never learned to keep tight reigns on their cash and not only let Sue have access to their money but let her handle their finances and handle things like arranging and paying for maintenance and repairs to their house. You can see where this is going. When Ron and Sue wanted to renovate or had a major home repair Sue would tap into the Elks network of tradesmen. Sue would make arrangements to pay for all the materials for the repairs or renovations but would find someone through the Elks, either a member or a member's employee, who was willing to do the labor in trade for sex. The common belief was she pocketed the money for the labor without Ron's knowledge. She would suck and fuck a guy or guys for anywhere from a week to several months depending on the size of the job. While Ron was working his part time odd jobs Sue would be screwing these guys or hooking up for BJs and quickies after work or even at the Elk's Club. As far as we could tell she only did labor for sex when they needed work done to their home or vehicles. A few guys tried to keep seeing her and she shot them down. When the agreed time was up the sex stopped. A few of the ladies men tried to pick her up at the Elk's functions and she shot all them down. She was a faithful wife till she wanted to remodel the kitchen or bathroom or their water heater sprang a leak or roof leaked or wanted the house painted then she was like a porn whore. She sucked my dick 6 times and fucked me twice for painting the interior of their house and I'm not even a professional painter. Sue wasn't dumb and she wasn't trampy. She would be the last woman in the room you would expect to do what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not. Worth a 2

Selling your wife to pay the bills.what a sick story and author. Less than 0.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: craigool

Oh, yes the swinger has spoken. Who gives a shit about favorites? It's the score that counts. Anything else is just window dressing. What an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@craigool

Excuse me, but I used to believe that opinions are opinions, and that they don't depend on spending thirty seconds in order to sign up. I do have an account, but why should I log in just to post a few words? Whether you like an opinion or not should not depend on whether a person has an account or not. You use a cheap argument to brush away opinions which you don't like. I hardly see why my opinion is worth less than your's.

devilspydevilspyabout 9 years ago
Love it all, but..............

It was great, cuckold fucked up and now they need money. Better if Hot wife had talked to her friend Carla then caved in. Cuckold getting a blow job? After he fucked up? Oh well, on to next chapter. Hot wife will really enjoy this new "job". Maybe to much. Hope cuckold enjoys creampie and more.

tatlockstatlocksalmost 9 years ago
Interesting start....

I liked the beginning, will read more to see how it develops. Thanks for the story.

As ever the comments are split. Don't people understand what this category will include?

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

I liked it enough to want to read more chapters. And omg people. Its a story. Don't go overboard with all the comments. Enjoy the story. If you don't like it don't read it. 5stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous