Gillian Newark's School Tales Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wouldn't know what it's like to be dominated, and play our little dare game," I mumbled into my glass.

"Look why don't you tell him you love him still?" Diane said.

"He's nearly 19 and I'm 29. I'm his school teacher; do you think his parents would let us date?"

"So you wouldn't be his teacher after the exams," Diane mumbled, as she looked over to the group of men again.

"Becky wears such sluttish clothes I can't compete with that."

I left the pub to go home. I couldn't get Pete out of my head. Had I overreacted at school earlier that day? Or was the cheap wine now clouding my judgement?

I ran my fingers through the silk scarf he had given me. He was always giving me little presents and all I could do was moan when he made a mistake! I pulled out the bottom drawer, and cuddled his school jumper that I had never given back to him. I cried again wanting to phone him, but now would he want to hear from me? I was just a sad lonely woman who always made mistakes with men. No Pete and I were finished and I had to come to terms with it.

After all, I was just a dare.

12