Gina In The Great Outdoors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my jeans on while Gina finished wiping herself down as best she could and pulled her shorts and top back on. All the while, the man sat on the grass, watching us.

When we were both dressed, she put her arms round me and kissed me, then turned back to look at the man with her arm round my waist, as if to say to him: "You can look - you might even have cum all over me - but I only let him touch me."

"Shall we go?" she said to me.

"Ok."

We turned and started walking out of the arbor, leaving the man sitting on the grass, doing up his shorts at last.

He called out and we stopped just before slipping into the trees. "You forgot your..." he said, pointing at Gina's cum-sodden knickers balled up on the ground.

"You can have them too," Gina replied.

We heard the man call out 'Thanks again!' as we walked away.

Back at our tent, Gina went through her gear and hauled out her toilet bag, a towel and clean clothing, ready for a trip to the showers. She held up a fresh pair of panties. "Yellow next, I think," she smiled. "You know, this camping trip is costing me a fortune in underwear..."

12