Ginny and Katy Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd thought I was too drunk to be embarrassed. I was mistaken. I felt myself blushing and looked away. Katy put a finger under my chin and raised my head to look at her. Meanwhile, Betty looked out the window. It was starting to get light.

She said, "Might be after lunch, it's almost morning already."

Katy said, "Do you want us to sleep with you?"

"Please."

Betty said, "Love to. But we don't have a lot of experience with three in a bed. Well, sleeping anyway. We'll have to see how it works out. But why don't we start with you in the middle?"

I said, "That sounds nice. Thank you."

We all climbed in. It was very strange to me. And an expression Brian had used once, talking about watching kittens sleep, came to mind. He'd said it looked like, "Squirmy fun."

It was. We all got up to pee more than once, even Betty had had a lot to drink, just none of it alcoholic. We each took our makeup off and let our hair down during one of those trips to the bathroom. When we finally started to stir late in the morning, well after ten, we were all really just in our skin with our hair let down.

I opened my eyes to see Katy a foot or so away from me. We were on our sides facing each other. She had one hand curled up under her chest and the other resting on one of my breasts. Betty was behind me, almost on her stomach pressed up against my back. I could feel her breath on my upper back. She had one arm in the narrow of my waist with her hand holding the one Katy was holding my breast with, her other hand resting on my head. I reached out and gently tugged at one of Katy's nipples.

She squeezed my breast hard and said, quoting me from almost two months ago, "If you want to play with my tits just do it. Stop screwing around."

Before I'd figured out how to reply Betty said, "That sounds like a wonderful idea."

Her hand moved to my other breast and squeezed it pretty hard. She rolled me flat on my back and sucked my nipple into her mouth. Katy did the same with my other nipple. I moaned and put my arms around them both, pulling them closer to me. They ran their hands over my body, the same motions on both sides.

I said, "You two practiced this, didn't you?"

They both moved up to my ears and whispered at the same time, "Of course."

Katy, alone, asked, "Do you still want Betty?"

I looked to Katy, then Betty, and back to Katy. "Yes."

Katy rolled out of bed and stood looking down at us. "I'm so pleased. Have fun," and walked towards the door.

I asked, "You're leaving?"

"Yes, Betty will explain. Let me know when you're done. I'll bring up coffee."

"But..."

Betty said, "Hush. Relax."

She pushed me onto my back then got up on her knees, straddling my waist. I watched her breasts bounce as she got into position. Katy's breasts were almost too small to bounce. I'd seen my own often enough in mirrors, but this was different. And delightful. I suddenly understood then why Brian and Katy were so fascinated watching mine.

She looked down and said, "We want you to remember this fondly. We think that if we're both here you won't be able to really focus on your first time with me. And we hope it will be the first time of many. If you enjoy this, we'll all play together another time."

She leaned down close to me, pressing her breasts against mine then kissed my nose.

She pulled back so I could see her clearly. "Ready?"

I said, "Um. Am I your sub?"

She kissed me again, on the lips, but lightly. "No, Virginia. Do you want to be?"

"Um..."

She said, "I'd prefer not. I'm a sub, sometimes. But I'm not really much of a Dom. But I can try if you want."

"Oh, no, that's fine."

She asked again, "Ready?"

I wasn't really completely sure, but said, "Yes."

She laid her weight on top of me, slid down my body until our pubic hair rubbed together, and started kissing me. My arms went around her. The passion slowly erupted, taking over a minute to reach it's peak.

She broke the kiss and sat up, now straddling my hips. She rotated hers, pressing our pubic bones together.

She asked, "Do you have any preferences?"

I said, "I want to see your landing strip."

"My what? Oh, yes. Sure."

She moved up over me and dropped back down with her legs on each side of my head, my shoulders caught under her ankles.

I was inches from her crotch. I reached around her leg to stroke her pubic hair. The strip started just above her slit, was about an inch wide and three long. It was a little darker than the hair on her head. She let me play for a minute then put one hand behind my head and pulled my mouth into her. I started licking.

She was different from Katy. Different shapes, different sizes, different taste. She smelled different too. Both her natural scent and she wore perfume, which Katy rarely did. And she liked things a little different. She wanted it harder, sooner, than Katy usually did. She reached behind herself to play with my nipples with her other hand.

She said, "Suck on me."

Katy didn't like that until she was considerably more wound up. But I did as she asked and she obviously enjoyed it.

She turned around on hands and knees, pulled my legs far apart, and buried her face in my pussy. She held my arms down with her shins and hovered her pussy just out of reach of my mouth. She licked and sucked on me. I was getting hugely turned on and frustrated that I couldn't reach her pussy. She used her fingers inside me and her tongue on my clit.

I cried out, "Let me lick you!"

"Just a moment, dear. I'm not quite done here."

She kept at me and in a minute I wasn't thinking anything. I came hard, and loudly. But only for a few seconds. While I was still trashing around, just as I crossed from my rising orgasm to the receding slope, she mashed her pussy down on my mouth. As I regained awareness of myself I was smelling and tasting her. I started licking and sucking immediately.

We spent another hour stroking, licking and sucking on each other. We each came several times, the last being by mutual oral, on our sides, our heads pillowed on each others inner thighs. Taking a long time about it and coming almost gently. We laid there panting for some time.

As our breathing became normal I said, "I need a shower. Wash my back?"

She said, "And your front too. And..." she plucked at my bush "...everything else. Invite Katy?"

"Of course." I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. "I'll get things started, will you go get her?"

"Right." She trotted out of the room, bouncing along happily on her toes, almost dancing.

I had the hot water going when Betty came in.

"She was napping on the couch. She's starting the coffee so it'll be ready when we're done."

She came to me and we kissed. My back was to the door so I didn't know Katy had come in until I felt her lightly bite the back of my neck then run over my hips as she pressed her body up against my back. Her hands slipped over my belly and into my crotch. She pulled on my pubic hair then moved her hands up to my breasts. Lifted them and let them fall back again Then she did the same to Betty's breasts. She got us both by a hand and pulled us into the shower, commenting to Betty "You're going to love this shower, darling."

We took most of an hour showering. Betty and I both went down on Katy, laying her on the floor under one of the shower heads and spreading her legs so we could both reach. We each used a hand to pull her nipples and the other inside her. Betty and I played with each others fingers in her pussy.

Betty said, "Lick her clit with me. Turn around. I'll lick up, you lick down. We get to doing it as fast as we can."

We pressed our cheeks together so we could both get in close. It took a bit of practice but we quickly got to where our strokes were almost continuous. Given the small space, we were also licking each other tongues, which was an odd and erotic thing for me.

Betty paused and quickly said, "Don't stop, don't even slow down, when she comes. Hold her down. Now, as hard as you can."

We sped up and pressed harder. Katy came with a scream echoing around the shower, writhing around, throwing water in every direction and almost throwing us both off. It reminded me of our first time on the kitchen floor. We made her come again. She tried to push us away and started to cry. Not unhappy or painful crying, but all done in crying. Betty said, "Slow down, follow my lead." We continued to up/down lick, slowing over time. Katy came once more, tensing but without the thrashing, then when we finished laid there panting in the water.

Betty and I pulled her to her feet, washed her hair and bathed her then sat her in the corner of the shower and washed each other. It was into afternoon by the time we were dry.

Betty asked, "Are we getting dressed?"

I said, "I'd prefer not to just yet. But I will if either of you want to."

We went down to the kitchen, all of us nude, to make something for late lunch, then ate at the table on the back porch.

Betty said, "This is lovely, V. Your landscapers are good."

I said, "They're good, but they're a pain to deal with. You'd swear they think it's their yard and I'm just using it."

She asked, "Can we swim in that pond?"

I said, "Brian put it in specifically so our kids could play in it. It should be fine. It's heated and cooled to the best temperature for the fish. You'd find it just a bit chilly initially. I put my feet in it sometimes. It gets comfortable pretty quick. Go ahead if you like."

"Thanks. Katy?"

She looked at it. "Sure, a little later."

I left them talking and went upstairs, taking the dresses and my jewelry from the island on my way. I hung the dresses and gathered our lingerie and put everything on hangers too. I'd take it all to the cleaners later in the week. I went to the window and saw the girls sitting on the edge of the pond.

They'd be busy for a few minutes, so I dared to smell our panties and take in the unique odors on each. I could tell which belonged to each of us, though that was mostly because Betty and I both very lightly perfumed ourselves down there, and we wore different fragrances. Katy rarely used perfume. Or, at least, I'd only noticed in on her once or twice so far. But I could also tell the difference between our natural fragrances.

I suddenly got a mental picture of Ginny sniffing at the girls. Then the two of them having Ginny fetch their panties, being told to pick one or the other by scent. I closed my eyes and rubbed myself thinking of being Ginny. I wanted so badly to tell Katy about Ginny, but was still afraid of what she'd think. The idea passed through my mind to just become Ginny one evening and greet her at the door. But we'd talked so little about pet play, and she seemed to have trouble with it, that I dismissed the idea.

I looked out the window again and watched them playing in the pond. Mostly just two teenage girls playing. Two nude teenage girls. With just a bit of sex mixed in. I watched Betty overpower Katy on the edge of the pond, pin her to the grass, kiss her hard, then jump away back into the water.

I went to my computer to get up to date with the world, and Nancy in particular. I hadn't checked my messages in a couple of days. If I didn't soon she'd show up on my door to see what was wrong. I was reading the local news when I heard the kitchen door slam and feet running through the house and up the stairs. Katy and Betty ran in my door, dripping from head to toe. They came up on each side of me and pulled me to my feet and backwards, knocking my chair over.

They said, I perfect unison, "Come play with us, Mommy!"

I said, "Mommy?"

They dragged me out into the back yard and walked me directly into the fish pond. Katy pushed me over, Betty caught me and they quickly lowered me into the water and knelt on each side of me.

Katy said, "See? I told you they'd float!" They were both looking at my breasts.

I said, "You dragged me out here to see if my breasts would float?"

Katy said, "No, silly. I knew they'd float. I wanted Betty to see."

"Why didn't you use hers?"

"Well, yours are so much bigger. It's easier to see that they're really floating."

I tried to stand up. "So, I can go back to my computer now?"

They held me down. "No, we want you to play with us."

"'Play?' And what's this 'mommy' crap?"

Katy pulled me to her. "Play, just play." and kissed me deeply.

Betty said, "I told her I was wishing my mother was more like you. She offered to give you to me as my new mother. The idea just sort of took on a life of its own."

So I stayed. We played for about an hour. Splashing, running around playing tag, kissing. Except for the kissing, we were just kids playing in water. It was, refreshing for me. Another thing I'd never done as a child. I felt young. We quit when my fingers started to wrinkle.

We went in, not bothering to dry off, and made sandwiches for dinner. Betty went home around six. Katy and I had a pretty much normal, for us, evening after that. We slept separately.

12