Ginny and Katy Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced quickly up at her face. She seemed both happy and a little sad. I turned forward again.

I added, "From what you said, I know you're afraid of that. And what you said about Barbara has got me just a bit afraid too. I'm not sure how much I'm ready for. Ginny has only ever had Brian as her owner, and never to the full immersion level. Since he's been gone all her owners have been imaginary."

She responded, "You said 'Ginny' and 'her' rather than 'I' or 'my'. Talk about that a little more. I want to be sure I've got it straight."

So I talked more about how I saw myself when I was Ginny. There were a few more questions, then, "So, can I still talk to Virginia while you're Ginny?"

That was a new thought to me. I reflected on how Brian and I had played and said, "I'm not sure. Maybe. I think if it were anything other than very simple it would yank me out of character."

She said, "We'll have to check it out. I'd like to be able to be assured you're really OK in there."

Short pause, then, "I think I understand how it works for you. Barbara said she, Barbara, disappeared when she was Bambi. But I know other people who do what Barbara did and didn't have trouble after coming out. But that's all for later."

She then asked, "Anyway, you say your owners now are imaginary. Real people? Who are they?"

I was embarrassed by the question, but I'd expected it so I answered quickly. "Since we first talked about dominance and submission, it's usually you."

"But not always?"

"No."

"Who else?"

I answered, "Betty. And sometimes both of you."

"Really! She'd be flattered. And I'm sure she'd love it. But we'll put off finding out until you're ready."

She asked another question I'd been expecting. "Are you set in the way you play, or would you be willing to be trained?"

I knew that training is a lot of the game. I'd expected that if we did this, she'd want to train me. I'd thought about it and, other than what I wore to play Ginny, I didn't really have any fixed requirement. Except...

"Yes, training is fine. But I really don't like pain. I'd want to use the same rules we use for my submission."

She said, "I'm a traditionalist, in some ways. I know you hate pain, and you've got issues with spanking because of you're parent's abuse. How do you feel about being swatted with a rolled up newspaper?"

Well, I hadn't thought of that question. I sipped my wine, looking over my glass at the lights, and considered it. ""So long as it didn't really hurt, I think that would be a bit of a turn on."

"Just what I hoped you'd say."

I asked, "You'll do it?"

She got up, pulled me to my feet, and we strolled out onto the lawn hand in hand.

"We have to start slow, V. I've explained my fears, especially if it gets serious. All we've talked about is puppy play. And that's more than enough for right now. But if we do get serious about this, there's more to it than that for me. But I think we should try it out. I want to if you do."

We were standing by the fish pond, the lights under the water casting rippling patterns on our faces. She turned to face me, holding both of my hands.

She asked, "So, do I get to meet Ginny tonight?"

Ever since I'd decided I wanted to tell her I'd been thinking about how to handle this question. I knew that if I ever did tell her about Ginny, I'd need to have Katy meet her right after talking. If I waited it would be much harder to do.

So, I took a deep breath, let it out, and said, "Yes."

She sort of jumped up and down a couple of times, but with her toes still on the ground and still holding my hands.

She said, "Oh, so cool." and led me back to the house.

We picked up the glasses and wine on the way into the kitchen. As we stepped in I shut the door behind us.

She asked "Did you have any ideas on how to start?"

"I thought maybe you'd go in the living room and I'd send her to you."

She repeated, "'...send her to...,' Right. The way you think about her that's how it would work, wouldn't it? Well, we can do that if you like. But seeing how you're dressed, I think you were hoping I'd undress you."

I looked down at my shoes. "Yes, ma'am."

"I'd love to. And that gives me an idea on how to let me participate in introducing Ginny. You go get her things and meet me back here."

"I brought them down earlier. They're in the cabinet."

She said, "Wonderful. Put them on the table."

The box was a fancy wooden one that had once held bottles of wine. Not too big, not too small. It latched firmly, could even be locked, and had a handle. There weren't a lot of things in it. I got it out and turned and walked to the table. Katy was sitting in her usual seat. I put the box in front of her.

She looked up and asked, "Are you wet?"

I sure was. "Yes, ma'am."

"Do your nipples hurt?"

They did a bit. I looked down and they were poking out very noticeably, even through my bra and blouse. "Yes, ma'am."

"You may rub them and yourself through your clothes. Don't come."

"Thank you, ma'am." I raised my skirt so I could reach myself and started gently rubbing there, through my panties, and my nipples through my shirt and bra.

She opened the box and looked over the contents. It was mostly puppy toys. A tennis ball, a couple of rubber balls, several chew toys and several squeaky ones. My dog bowls. But the important items were my collar, leash, and tail.

She looked up and said, "Stop, please."

I put my arms down by my sides and adjusted the fall of my skirt, but only with my left hand. She noticed then looked to see my right hand was wet with my own juices.

"Clean your fingers, dear." I started to turn to go to the sink. "No, V. Use your mouth."

I did. After all this time, it wasn't difficult. I liked the taste of Katy and Betty, and even myself. As I continued cleaning my fingers she lifted my tail out of the box.

She asked, "A rubber tail? Why not a fur one?"

I replied, "I can't express myself with a fur one. They just hang there. This one I can wag by just wiggling my ass, and make bob up and down my just tightening my anus. To make those fur ones move you have to use your hands or really swing your butt a lot."

She said, "You use your tail to express yourself? I'm so looking forward to you showing me that."

I bit my lip. This conversation was so embarrassing, but also such a turn on.

I finished with my fingers and dried them off on my skirt. She put my tail back in the box and slid off her chair to kneel in front of me. I looked down to watch her take off my sneakers and set them aside. She ran her hands up the outsides of my legs, inside my skirt, and slid my panties slowly down to my ankles then left them there. She pushed my feet as far apart as they could go, stretching my panties to their limit.

She stood, pulled my blouse out of my skirt, and ran her hands up my sides inside the blouse until she reached the band of my bra. She followed it around the back and undid the hooks.. She worked my bra off without unbuttoning my blouse then dropped it on the floor by my shoes. She unzipped my skirt and pushed it down over my hips. It hung up part way down since my legs were spread.

She said, "Hmmm. Ankles together baby, then step out of your panties and skirt."

I did and was now wearing only my blouse.

She knew I loved the way she unbuttoned my blouse. She gave me a sexy grin, kissed me on the nose, then started.

I looked down as she unbuttoned the top one slowly with her fingers. Then bent down and did the next one with her teeth. When it popped open she leaned in further and, very slowly, licked my chest between my breasts. I shivered, but stood my ground. Next, she moved her head quickly to the left to gently bite my nipple through the fabric and again to bite the other one the same way. I jumped at both bites, then cooed deep in my throat as the sensation changed from sharp to a gentle throb.

She alternated fingers and teeth all the way down, ending kneeling in front of me doing the last button with her teeth. The blouse fell open. She kissed me just above my slit then worked her way back up with kisses on my belly, between my breasts, up my throat, and finally on my mouth. As she stood kissing me she pushed the blouse over my shoulders, letting it fall behind me.

She stepped back and handed me my collar. Brian had bought the very best. Even after all these years it, and the leash, both looked new. As I put it around my neck she lifted my chin.

She said, "Look into my eyes, my pet."

My pussy tightened even as I felt the humiliation rising in me. The click of the latch echoed loudly in the silent kitchen. She broke her gaze and watched me put my hands by my sides again. I was acutely aware that, except for my collar, I was totally nude before my new owner.

She ran her fingers through my bush. "I love this on you. I'm so glad you kept yourself fuzzy down here, especially now. It's so right for the animal you're becoming to show a hairy pussy when she runs around. Don't you think?"

I stammered out, "Yes, ma'am."

Then she ran her hand up between my breasts and to the D ring on the front of the collar. She put her finger through it and gave a gentle tug. I could see she was looking at the collar.

The tugged again, just a bit harder, and whispered, to herself, "Oh my God."

She stepped back, staring at my collar. Her hands came up and she squeezed her own breasts, what looked like pretty hard, then pulled on her nipples. I saw her body shimmy for a second.

She whispered again, "Oh my God!"

She let go of her breasts, stepped up to the table, and took my tail out of the box. She set and released the locking button several times, watching the plug part change shape. She looked up and handed it to me.

"Almost there, baby."

I knew this was coming, but hesitated. "Take your time, baby. It's a big step."

I went to the counter to put some lotion on the plug. This wasn't strictly necessary. It was made of some incredibly smooth metal. I could have put it in without lubrication, but it was a little more comfortable, initially, to use some. Sliding this in my ass with her standing there was going to be embarrassing. I could feel the heat in my face and knew I was turning red.

But I also anticipated that, as with Brian, after it was in and I was on all fours I'd make that switch to Ginny and would no longer feel that. Well, the embarrassment didn't really ever go away, but it changed from the thing on the top of my mind to something more like spice in the background. It was enough to keep me wet more or less continuously, but I didn't focus on it. At least I sure hoped I'd switch as I had with Brian. This probably wouldn't work if I couldn't reach that same mind with Katy.

I turned to face her then bent over to put my tail in. She stopped me.

"No, Ginny. Show me."

I wasn't really quite Ginny yet. None the less, her first command to Ginny did things to me. Made me feel a bit bolder about what I was about to do. I could feel my pulse in my throat. And could feel my juices coating my inner thighs. My nipples had hardened again. I could feel the thrill rising in me. There was release in her commanding Ginny. And knew I was going to do whatever she said. And that I'd be safe in doing so. She wouldn't take advantage of me.

I took a deep breath, turned to face away from her, and bent over again. I paused a moment, knowing she was looking at my pussy and ass hole, then eased the plug in and pushed the locking button. I stood up, still facing away, my hands absentmindedly rubbing my own belly, a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth.

Katy said, "My God, that was hot!" and applauded. "What a good girl you are."

The "good girl" pushed me to the next step. I slowly went down on hands and knees, looking over my shoulder watching her face as I did. I spread my legs a bit, exposing myself to her, wagged my tail, then turned around to face her. I was very aware of my breasts jiggling and bumping into my arms.

She leaned forward to look at me. "You are so beautiful. Your breasts, the shape of your ass. So beautiful." I smiled and wiggled at her praise, causing my tail to wag again. "And that's adorable. OK, I know you don't talk as Ginny, but you do make sounds. Let's hear 'yes' and 'no'."

Bark! Yip!

"Good, and you said you whine when the answer isn't 'yes' or 'no,' or it's something else. Let's hear that."

I made a 'whine' sound, ending on a rising note. Like a question.

Brian had decided to go for realism so my sounds were imitations of real puppies or dogs, not a woman barking or saying "bark." Or any of the other sounds I made. We'd practiced them for months and I was note on perfect. I could easily set other dogs to barking. And that "other dogs" thing was a part of my mind set as Ginny. Internally I used the expression "other dogs" rather than "real dogs."

Katy said, "Those tiles must be hard on your knees. Let's go in the living room." She picked up the box and held the kitchen door open to watch me walk past her. I'd almost reached my usual state where the Virginia part watching and the Ginny part acted. The humiliation was fading and the joy was rising rapidly.

She sat on the couch and continued, "Let's check your poses. What you're doing now is 'up,' right?"

Bark.

"Let's see 'sit'."

I did, toes and knees on the floor, ankles a few inches apart, knees about a foot apart. I sat on my ankles, with my tail between them. Got my breasts between my upper arms, the leaned over until I could rest my hands on the floor between my thighs. I looked up at her.

She looked at my body and my pose. "Well, you were right. It's very realistic. But I'm not happy with it. You look hunched over and I want to see your breasts better. Besides, it seems that would be uncomfortable looking up at me."

She stood up, I craned my neck up to look her in the face. "Is that uncomfortable?"

Bark.

"I thought so. We'll come back to that in a minute..."

She stopped talking, and leaned forward to pet me. Then played with my hair for a few seconds.

She stood again, looking surprised.

She commanded, "Up!"

I stood, on all fours, and tried to look up at her.

"Look at my knees, baby."

I did, wondering what was going on.

"Lick my toes."

I leaned down and did so, the humiliation level rising again, but along with it the arousal too.

"Sit."

I did that too. She said, "You picked this hair style for Ginny, didn't you?"

I whined.

"You don't understand... oh, right... let's try again."

She thought, then, "Ginny, did Virginia pick that hair style for you?"

I wiggled with joy and barked twice.

"I'll get used to this. You're wonderful. OK, now beg."

From the waist down "beg" was the same as "sit." The difference being I raised my upper body straight up, pretty much a ninety degree angle to the floor, with just a slight curve for better comfort, and put my paws, made into fists, up by my shoulders.

"Yes, I like that. Your tits are nicely on display, I can see your belly and your bush. It's much easier to look up at me, isn't it?"

Bark.

"Let's see what we can do to make 'sit' look more like that. Lower your upper arms let your hands hang by your sides."

I did. "Better. Put your hands behind your back."

I did that. "Even better. Put your shoulders back. Not too much, you have to be able stay like this for a long time."

I did that too, then adjusted myself until they were back, but not strained. I looked up at her.

"Lovely. Your breasts look wonderful and it opens up your cleavage just a bit. But on second thought I don't like the arms behind your back. It reminds me too much of a slave pose. Try resting your hands on your upper thighs."

I did that. She walked around me. "Palms down, please."

I switched. It all felt very comfortable.

"Very, very nice. Ginny, this is 'sit' from now on. Understand?"

Bark.

"Do you prefer 'down' or 'lay down'?"

Whine.

"Right, If I gave you a choice, you'd prefer 'down'?"

Bark.

"Fine, but I may slip. 'lay down' means the same thing, OK?"

Bark.

"Good. Down!"

This pose I was was particularly proud of. It looked uncomfortable, and had been at first. Brian had had to help me get into, and out of, this position for weeks. I spread my ankles and knees apart and lowered my pelvis and belly right to the floor between them. Put my chest on the floor, crossed my arms in front of me, and rested my chin on my wrists.

It had taken months to get flexible enough that I could get into and out of this pose easily and more months to being comfortable in it. I'd kept it up all these years and today I could, and did, sleep in it when I was Ginny. I often did it just because I could. Besides, it helped keep me flexible.

She smiled broadly. "Wow, that's amazing. Doesn't it hurt?"

Yip.

"I've never seen another puppy girl do that, Virginia." Pause. "Oops. Sorry, 'Ginny.' And with you giving me those 'puppy dog eyes' it's very cute."

I wiggled again, wagging my tail. She giggled at that.

"I think I may see what you meant about the tail. This is wonderful. OK, up!"

I rose directly up to hands and knees.

"Amazing. Very good, Ginny."

She sat down again looking over the toys in the box. She picked up one of my bowls.

She asked, "Are you thirsty?"

Bark.

"Sit, stay."

I did and watched her take the bowl out to the kitchen. I sat there thinking about what was going on. I felt good, though still a bit embarrassed. Still a bit of humiliation. If this worked right, and it seemed to be, it would stay that way. Just a bit of humiliation.

I could feel myself relaxing to Katy seeing me. I was enjoying myself. And I was very horny. I looked down to see my nipples standing up very hard. I could feel the moisture on my thighs. She came back in and put the bowl with water in it on the floor.

"Go ahead."

I walked over and lapped up enough to satisfy my thirst. Then started walking around the room sniffing at things. I stopped and watched her when I heard her moving things around in the box. She took my tennis ball out.

"Come, Ginny, sit."

I walked over and went into my new "sit" pose in front of her. She tossed the ball down the hall.

"Fetch!"

I ran off, grabbed it, brought it back, and dropped it at her feet.

"Good girl, Ginny. But I want you to do that a little differently. When you bring me something, I want you to keep it in your mouth and beg. Understand?"

Bark.

I picked up the ball and went into 'beg' pose.

"Perfect. Let's try it again."

She tossed it down the hall again. We did this a half dozen times. I was very aware of my tail wagging and exposed glistening pussy, my clitoris standing out of it's hood, as I ran away from her. And my bouncing, swaying breasts with their hard nipples as I ran back.

But more, I felt the joy of having a real, not an imaginary owner, play with me, watch me, and praise me again after all these years. After the first few trips I noticed that she didn't seem entirely happy with my performance. Then she took the ball and didn't throw it, instead rolling it in her palms.

We'd worked out that when she took the ball I switched from "beg" to "sit." I continued to sit, looking up at her, her looking down at me.

I was getting a bit nervous. Did she want to stop already? My puppy behavior was largely modeled on a puppy Brian's parent's had been raising when he and I had lived there while our house was being built. I took a cue from that puppy and whined at her, the same way she had when we didn't immediately do something she was waiting for.

She petted my head and caressed my cheek. "Patience, baby girl."

I licked her hand, which caused her to giggle. "You really have this down, don't you?"

Bark.

She crouched down in front of me, continued petting my head and looking into my face. I licked her face. She giggled and pushed me back.