Ginny and Katy Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you really know your part."

She continued to stroke me, then, "We're going to change the way you run. When I've had a pet girl for more than a day or so I've always used something else. But that's for next time." She paused then said thoughtfully, "If there is one."

She stood, "But, for right now we have something else I know you want to do. So do I. Stay."

I watched her walk to the couch. She removed her jeans and panties, sat down, and spread her legs. I stood up, but she caught the movement and said, "Sit! Stay!"

I sat down and whimpered. "You seem awfully anxious."

I was. Quite anxious. I'd learned to pleasure women and do it well, or so she and Betty both said. I'd also gotten better at doing myself. But doing Katy as Ginny would be something new. For one thing, Ginny didn't have hands. I'd only be able to use my mouth and tongue. As I watched her showing herself to me I wondered what I might be able to do with m nose.

When people talk about these sorts of games, they often talk about getting into "puppy space." Or "kitten space." Or whatever. A place where your mind works differently. A place where you enjoy the freedom of being a pet. Or a pony. Or even a slave or a sex toy. I'd learned a new mind set to go with being Barbie the dress up doll. And, of course, long ago the one when I first became Ginny.

But Virginia never disappears when I'm Ginny. And didn't when I was Barbie either. I'd wondered if that was unusual for me. But hadn't been able to get any clear answer. I guessed I'd have to talk to another pet when they were out of the space. But for me, Virginia steps back and watches. And sometimes makes decisions.

So, when I decided to break "sit" to go over to Katy, the impulse was Ginny, remembered from the behavior of that puppy years ago. But the final decision was was Virginia. I don't think I'd enjoy Ginny, and take refuge in her, if I lost the Virginia part.

Among other things, I think I'd forget that I was having fun and that I wasn't being responsible. Anyway, we all have other mind sets. Katy was about to, accidentally, send me into one I hadn't occupied for over twenty years. A very bad one.

So, Ginny wanted to go to her. And puppies don't always do what they're told. So I stood up, on all fours of course, again and took a step towards her.

She said, "No, Ginny. Sit. Mama spank."

The phrase "Mama spank" did it. I was instantly an eight year old girl about to have the daylights beat out me for some minor infraction. That was the exact phrase my mother most often used right before beating me.

I said something unintelligible, filled with terror. I stood up on two feet, and looked for somewhere to run. I was breathing hard and and took a few steps towards the front door. Then a couple of steps towards the far corner of the room. Then froze and stood shivering.

Katy, of course, knew something had gone very wrong. She was on her feet rushing towards me. I shied back from her and she stopped.

She said, tears in her voice, "Virginia!"

It ran to the hall, stopped, leaned my back against the wall, and turned to look at her. I was hyperventilating. She was approaching very slowly, hands apart, palms up.

She said, in a very sympathetic voice, "Virginia?"

And I clicked back to something somewhere between Ginny and Virginia, mostly Virginia, but most importantly, not the eight year old girl about to be beaten. She got close to me, but hesitated to touch me.

She said, quietly, "Time out," and put her arms out to me.

I nearly knocked her over going into her embrace. We fell to our knees, with her cuddling me and stroking my hair and back and making soothing sounds.

She said, whispering into my ear, "Tell me."

I said, just barely not sobbing, "I can't. I'm just being a baby about it. The bitch is dead, I'm safe, but when you said... you said... you..."

"I know. I'm sorry. We talked about things not to do, but I didn't think to ask about things not to say. I'm so sorry. I won't do it again. Here, lets get you out of this and I'll help you get dressed."

She unlatched my collar. I stopped her and clicked it shut again.

She asked, plainly amazed, "You don't want to stop?"

"No. Thank you. I know you're going to be a good owner. I feel safe with you. Besides, my dead mother is not going to get in the way of this too. She's screwed up so much for me. I can hardly make friends. I'm constantly afraid of doing the wrong thing. I worry about how I look. How I... never mind. I trust you and want to do this."

I stood up, shook myself, and said, "Give me a minute to become Ginny and we can pick it up where we left off." I smiled. "She really want's to lick you."

She kissed me, not passionately but nicely, and said, "She does, huh? And you?"

"Of course, but we can do that later."

And she got that expression on her face that she'd be some time getting over. The one where she didn't quite understand the difference between Virginia and Ginny and that we both saw the other as another being, and yet not, all at the same time.

We both moved back to our former positions. Before she sat down, she turned to me. I was still standing.

"What a second," she asked, "how should I have handled that? Ginny was misbehaving. I didn't want to go straight to swatting her, I wanted to threaten her first."

I thought about it for a second. "Brian spanked her when she was a naughty puppy. It just can't be hard. Can't really hurt. But we already talked about pain so you know that. The news paper, as we said, or a bare hand, gently. Best avoid... well, that word, since that's what my mother called herself. I know it's a subtle thing, but when you and Betty called me 'mommy' it was nice. Why don't you try that instead?"

I went into "sit," and, just before I let Ginny take over, said "Time in."

Katy replied, "Time in," sat and spread her legs again.

I looked at her and got up to all fours and took a step towards her.

She said, "No, Ginny. Sit! Bad girl!"

Ah! I was in heaven. I stopped and, showing my reluctance, sat again. Quivering to run to her.

She watched me for a few seconds. I wasn't sure if she'd quite gotten her mind into "time in" or not. But I was. I kept looking from her sex to her face. Like a puppy waiting for her owner to toss the ball. She reached down to rub herself, looking directly at me. I whimpered and moved as if to break "sit," but didn't.

I did that several times. She was looking at me with no real expression on her face. She slowly raised her legs, putting her feet on the edge of the couch, stretching her self wide. Slid down until her bottom was right at the edge. She was spread very invitingly. I could see the glistening of her open sex. I whined again. She ran a finger through herself then licked it. She was definitely in "time in."

Finally, finally, she said, "Now, Ginny."

I ran to her, went directly between her legs, and started frantically licking. She let out a gasp, her body stiffening.

She said, "Oh, God!" over and over with rising pitch but lowering volume until it was a high pitched whisper.

I saw her fingers come into my very limited field of view as she pulled herself open more, giving me better access to her fully erect clitoris. I licked the rest of her sex too, but spent most of my time on her clit. She bucked her bottom up off the couch, jamming herself into my face. A few seconds later it happened again, even harder. So hard that she actually lifted my front paws off the floor. Then she seemed unable to put herself back down.

I got up on my knees so I could reach her. She growled and whimpered then let out a scream, pressed even harder into my face for a few seconds and collapsed, missing the couch and ended with her ass on the carpet and her shoulders still up on the couch her hands gripping her breasts so hard I was sure she was going to leave bruises.

I sat there, in my new "sit" pose panting. Because of our relative positions, she looked up at me. I looked at her and whined.

She said, between heavy breaths, "You need to come, Ginny?"

Well, yeah. I was dripping into the damn carpet. Bark! Bark! Bark!

We'd talked about this. She knew what I wanted. She got up, put her panties and shorts back on then went into the kitchen. While she was standing with the refrigerator open getting some water I came up to her and started humping her leg.

"No, Ginny! Sit!"

I didn't stop She grabbed me by the collar and pulled me off.

"Sit!"

I did, but kept rolling my hips, humping the air. She giggled at me. "Wow, that's so... so..."

She walked towards the living room with a bottle of water in her hand. She looked back at me, holding the kitchen door open.

She finished her sentence, "...so amazingly perfect."

She went back into the living room. I stayed there for a few seconds, my hips still humping the air. I hadn't been told to stay, so I followed her.

She was sitting on the couch watching TV with her feet stretched out in front of her, legs crossed at the ankles. She'd moved the coffee table out of the way. I came up, licked her knee and whined. She was smiling, but trying not to. She had the TV remote in one hand changing channels. She started petting me with the other. I whined again stamping side to side as dogs do when they want something badly.

She said, "You ready?"

Bark! Bark! Bark!

"You sure?"

She was playing with me. God, I was so turned on. Whine, whimper, bark!

"Go ahead."

I put my leg over hers, pressed my open pussy to her shin, my paws on her knee, and started rubbing myself up and down on her legs. Humping her like a dog in heat. At that moment, that's pretty much what I was.

She put her hand under my chin and pulled my head up so I'd look into her face. I whined and whimpered and growled. She was talking to me but I wasn't really hearing most of the words.

"Good girl," "Such a pretty puppy," and so on. I seemed to go on and on like that, but couldn't have been more than a few minutes.

I reached my climax and howled twitching against her, then slid down her leg, stopping when my pussy hit her foot. I jumped as my weight pressed her foot into my clitoris. I did that three or four times, then rolled off her leg onto the floor, with my legs puled up to my chest. I continued to twitch for some time.

When I calmed down a bit, Katy patted couch beside her and said, "Up here, Ginny. Come on girl."

I crawled up. The twitches had almost stopped. She positioned my head in her lap, then watched television while stroking my hair, shoulders and hips down to my tail. I fell asleep after a few minutes.

Saturday, February 18, 2012, Virginia returns

= = = = = = = = = =

When I woke up her hand rested on my hip, the coffee table was back where it belonged and her feet were up on it. I apparently hadn't woken up when she pulled it back into place. I looked past her feet to the clock on top of the television. It was almost two in the morning.

She said, "Welcome back, Ginny."

I snuggled in deeper, pulled my legs and arms in closer, and lay there feeling wonderful.

"You feel good, baby?"

I quietly barked.

"Me too. Nap a bit more then we can let Virginia... I wonder. Virginia, can you hear me?"

I hardly had to think about it. "Yes, Katy."

"Ginny?"

Again, a quiet bark.

"Amazing. Anyway, I think this has been just about long enough for the first time. Nap a bit more then we'll bring Virginia back."

I unrolled onto my belly, put my paws against her legs and stretched out on the couch, then pulled my knees in, putting my butt as far up in the air as I could. Peeked up at her then wagged my tail a few times and rolled over on my other side. Put my head back in her lap, but facing towards her this time. I curled into a tight ball and pressed my forehead against her stomach, sighing contentedly.

She said, "Very cute, Ginny."

She stroked me from my shoulder, down my side, over my hip and to my ass cheek. It was mostly a comforting touch, just a slightly arousing. I fell asleep again and had some pleasantly erotic dreams. I woke again about a half hour later.

"Hi, sleepy head. Time to get off the furniture, puppy."

I stretched, pushed my nose into her crotch and sniffed, then got up on all fours, licked her face, and jumped onto the floor.

She giggled then said, "This has been so much fun. You're so good at this. But, it's time. Virginia, come back. Take your time, dear."

I walked out into the room, on all fours, turned to look at her, then lowered myself to the floor, in my "down" pose. I stayed like that for a few seconds, then rolled over on my back and stretched out to a starfish. I looked at the ceiling, letting myself come back slowly. She knelt beside me and gently removed my collar. I signed contentedly. She reached between my legs, found the locking button, pressed it and just as gently removed my tail. She seemed just a bit surprised at how easily it came out. She gave me a quick kiss and went into the kitchen, taking my water bowl too.

Shortly I heard water running. I gathered she was washing the tail. I sat up, with my knees in front of me, put arms around them hugging myself. She came back in a couple of minutes, looked at me, and put Ginny's toy box on the coffee table.

"You OK, Virginia?"

"Wonderful, Katy."

"Oh, I thought... well, the way you're sitting... it looks like you're afraid."

"Really?"

She was putting Ginny's things in the box. I thought about it, then looked at the full length mirror on the wall. It was mostly there to make the room look bigger, but was handy for checking clothes and makeup just before going out the front door. I could see most of myself.

"I suppose it does. No, I'm fine. Just putting off standing up."

She found my tennis ball, put it in the box, shut and latched it then stood with it in one hand. She reached down to me and pulled me to my feet. We went up to my room with our arms around each others waists. She had me undress her and we fell into my bed. We both needed a shower, but sleep was far more compelling at the moment. We often started the night spooning, usually with me inside the spoon. This time I pulled her inside and wrapped my arms around her.

I whispered, "Thank you, Katy. I had a wonderful time."

"You're welcome, V. And thank you. I had a great time too."

Sleep came quickly, and I don't remember even dreaming.