All Comments on 'Ginny and Katy Pt. 13'

by VirginiaMarieAndrews

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

Please keep writing. I cant get enough of it. Also you other story is great

DreamCloudDreamCloudover 9 years ago
I should have been a photographer

I am jealous of John. The pampering of Ginny was delicious, but it was the photo shoot that grabbed me in this chapter. I await part 14 with bated breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
New reader, hopping this will continue

Hello, sorry to be so "late to the party". I just found Literotica.com, and in searching for (cough) "Alternate female lifestyle" and BDSM stories, yours came up first. Needless to say, with 13+ chapters this will take some time to read, but after getting through chapter 3 and fining myself hooked, I wanted to voice my appreciation for your writing, and this story! (in the hopes that it helps encourage you to continue!)

(hey, I'm greedy)

While PetPlay is not specifically my kink, I very much enjoy your writing, and I hope you look into publishing some of your work in the future (Bold Strokes Books being one publisher that comes to mind)

SimonTheCatSimonTheCatalmost 8 years ago
Cute!!! <3

I swear, I'm only halfway through this series, but with each chapter it keeps getting more and more lovable! Virginia, you are currently my favorite author on Literotica!

TlolocTlolocabout 5 years ago
Section from last part in middle of sentence

I trotted awHow about you ladies get dressed. We'll continue with the polka dot outfits for now. Are we going to do nudes today?

Katy said, ay

I think How through comma after said is from last part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous